PDA

View Full Version : Been gone for a while.....

Keithb87
01-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Sorry to come back and post bad news, but I need to ask
"IS ANYONE HIRING?????" :confused: :confused:
I've been gone for a while. Part by choice. Part due the the closing of my office. I have worked for a small non-profit childrens charity for 6+ years. We have been on a downward spiral over the last year and a half. There is too much competion in the Phoenix metro area and due to that we have closed the doors. Over the last month I have been getting rid of all the office equipment and Trucks and been doing a one man show as a driver and admin person.
So I'll probaly be on here more for a while until I find another job. Don't want to work at Mc Donnalds or Wal-mat but I just may have to.

Tequila-John
01-19-2007, 01:18 PM
Sorry to come back and post bad news, but I need to ask
"IS ANYONE HIRING?????" :confused: :confused:
I've been gone for a while. Part by choice. Part due the the closing of my office. I have worked for a small non-profit childrens charity for 6+ years. We have been on a downward spiral over the last year and a half. There is too much competion in the Phoenix metro area and due to that we have closed the doors. Over the last month I have been getting rid of all the office equipment and Trucks and been doing a one man show as a driver and admin person.
So I'll probaly be on here more for a while until I find another job. Don't want to work at Mc Donnalds or Wal-mat but I just may have to.
Sorryt o hear the news. What are you looking to do now?

Keithb87
01-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Sorryt o hear the news. What are you looking to do now?
Managment of some kind. Or I may get my CDL and hit the road for a bit. I have a few irons on the fire as far as office work. I'm actively looking on 3 job web sites.
I'm sure that I'll find something it will just take a few.

Keithb87
01-19-2007, 01:39 PM
By the way. I'm looking to stay in the Phoenix Metro Area
Preferably Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, Basicly East Valley. But will travel for the right money.