PDA

View Full Version : People are amazing....

HavasuSelect
01-19-2007, 08:01 PM
So I'm sitting here at home and get a phone call from a voice I don't recognize. The lady obviously called the wrong #. She then asks for Lina. I tell her she has the wrong #. She then reads my # back to me and continues to argue with me about how she has the correct #. It seemed like she didn't believe me when I told her she had the wrong #.
People continue to amaze me....:confused:

Flyinbowtie
01-19-2007, 08:04 PM
All things considered, I sometimes am left in utter amazement that the human race has progressed beyond slip-on shoes.

Throttle
01-19-2007, 08:07 PM
how do some peeps get up in the morning? let alone make it throught the day?

HavasuSelect
01-19-2007, 08:09 PM
All things considered, I sometimes am left in utter amazement that the human race has progressed beyond slip-on shoes.
LOL, I think humans are sophisticated enough to at least evolve to velcro shoes.....
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/blulitespecial8/vel.jpg

C-2
01-19-2007, 08:47 PM
So I'm sitting here at home and get a phone call from a voice I don't recognize. The lady obviously called the wrong #. She then asks for Lina. I tell her she has the wrong #. She then reads my # back to me and continues to argue with me about how she has the correct #. It seemed like she didn't believe me when I told her she had the wrong #.
People continue to amaze me....:confused:
It could be she was trying to squeeze your name, address or other info out of ya.
Magnum PI rule #29 - If in doubt, argue them out
:sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Ziggy
01-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Sounds like she had the right number to me, she repeated it back to you right? ;)
She just asked for the wrong person, thats all :D:D

Moneypitt
01-19-2007, 11:43 PM
So take a message, and hope it was very important to the caller............MP

HYPNAUTIC
01-20-2007, 12:01 AM
hey i love to wear rubba slippas (thats rubber slippers for those of you who dont know how to speak pigeon)

Jetaholic
01-20-2007, 12:23 AM
C-2, I fixed rule #29 for you.LOL
Magnum PI rule #29 - when in doubt, tellum to FOAD ! (fukoff and die).
Rio
Classic Rio :D

Jetaholic
01-20-2007, 12:24 AM
hey i love to wear rubba slippas (thats rubber slippers for those of you who dont know how to speak pigeon)
I thought that was ebonics...:D
Or Sesame Street..."A gallon of milk, a loaf of bread, & a stick of butta"

Huckleberry
01-20-2007, 12:42 AM
When they persist on calls like this I usually resort to something like..."Lina? Lina can't come to the phone right now cuz she's got my c@(k deep in her throat! I'll have her call you back when she's done swallowing my load!"

SummerBreeze
01-20-2007, 07:19 AM
When they persist on calls like this I usually resort to something like..."Lina? Lina can't come to the phone right now cuz she's got my c@(k deep in her throat! I'll have her call you back when she's done swallowing my load!"
NICE

beerjet
01-20-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm gonna have to use this . BTW people are not amazing , they're retarded.

C-2
01-20-2007, 11:10 AM
C-2, I fixed rule #29 for you.LOL
Rio
Always willing to help out :D
What amazes me is the telemarketer who calls - with "telemarketer" displayed on the caller ID.
As if.

SHOTKALLIN
01-20-2007, 11:12 AM
dammit you stole my thunder!:D