PDA

View Full Version : Hey BIGCHRIS

Sangerboy
01-20-2007, 06:48 AM
My sister-in-law from North Carolina (Yeah I know, different state) Sent me some pics of creations by some local "talent". Boy you guys really know how to "get er done" over there on the other side of the country.:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22423&stc=1&d=1169336702
Sorry I lost the picture on the first try:(

BIGCHRIS
01-20-2007, 05:15 PM
Hey Greg,the folks in N C are just a little different then us in S C .I always said that i would buy a nice doublewide and put it in a pine thickett in the country:) have you had any luck finding anything this ways yet

Sangerboy
01-20-2007, 07:33 PM
We're still looking, it's a little frustrating being 2500 miles away, but I think we've finally hooked up with a realtor who's able to do what we need. We hope to have a couple of properties lined up to look at and make a trip out there in early March.

promod
01-20-2007, 08:20 PM
hey sanger i own a remax i would be glad to get one of my agents to help ya if you need some "good" help what area are u looking at i'm 30 min south of raleigh
thanks
grant d

Sangerboy
01-21-2007, 06:38 AM
Thanks promod, specifically we are looking for property on Tellico Lake in Tennessee, just south of Knoxville. Have made about 3 trips there already. (hauled my ski boat back there with me on one of the trips) Unfortunately most of the type of property (very rural) on that lake that we are interested in is owned by TVA and not available. There are a few possibilities so we'll keep trying though:D

Rexone
01-21-2007, 07:26 AM
You moving or just vacation spot?

Sangerboy
01-21-2007, 09:03 AM
Rex, right now I'd like the property for an eventual retirement home. Lots of things up in the air right now for me, we'll see how it all works out.:)