PDA

View Full Version : Isl

BoatFloating
01-20-2007, 10:23 AM
So what happened did I miss something???? :confused: :idea:

Screemy1
01-20-2007, 10:30 AM
The site??? I got tired of that forum.... All the talk of no drama.... that is all that site is..... rules for this, my post count is bigger, no box because Bre don't love you this week, not enough posts.... I mean what a joke.... it was like they were trying to make some great place that was what everybody wanted access too..... but all it was is a place they would put up pics of themselves naked.... big deal, don't need to see it...... but then I was banned because I didn't post enough.... whatever... like a web forum is a club that I just had to get into... NOT... the site suckz, and I think a lot of people got tired of it trying to be THE PLACE on the web... just a forum that tried to act like it was drama free....... So is the site gone??? I can't see how it stays open when advertisers find out how they purposly limit people's access to the site.......... I am officially INSIDELINE FREE..... the site was cool at first back in 2004.... then got LAME..... gee am I being dramatic???

BoatFloating
01-20-2007, 10:34 AM
The site??? I got tired of that forum.... All the talk of no drama.... that is all that site is..... rules for this, my post count is bigger, no box because Bre don't love you this week, not enough posts.... I mean what a joke.... it was like they were trying to make some great place that was what everybody wanted access too..... but all it was is a place they would put up pics of themselves naked.... big deal, don't need to see it...... but then I was banned because I didn't post enough.... whatever... like a web forum is a club that I just had to get into... NOT... the site suckz, and I think a lot of people got tired of it trying to be THE PLACE on the web... just a forum that tried to act like it was drama free....... So is the site gone??? I can't see how it stays open when advertisers find out how they purposly limit people's access to the site.......... I am officially INSIDELINE FREE..... the site was cool at first back in 2004.... then got LAME..... gee am I being dramatic???
Man don't sugar coat it....:D

Screemy1
01-20-2007, 10:41 AM
Gee, I guess I just put a target on myself for some of the ISL peeps that love the site.... I just got tired having to worry about post counts... Some people have thousands and some post less... it is just a time thing.... oh well :eek:

beerjet
01-20-2007, 11:07 AM
Gee, I guess I just put a target on myself for some of the ISL peeps that love the site.... I just got tired having to worry about post counts... Some people have thousands and some post less... it is just a time thing.... oh well :eek:
Well then . I'm glad I never wasted my time over there.

Parker Dreamin
01-20-2007, 11:09 AM
from my understanding you have to have at least one post once you sign up....and the password for the box, well that is a different story and very nice once you get in..... Advertising? I am pretty sure it is not about revenue on ISL.. but then again, what is ISL ? There are sites on the web I dont like either, and I dont go to them... that is that.

HOOTER SLED-
01-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Heeere we go again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's really not that big of a deal.

Screemy1
01-20-2007, 11:24 AM
yeah... the site was cool to me, but I would have periods of time I couldn't post because I was busy... then I went to post and it said "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED BECAUSE OF NOT POSTING FOR A LONG TIME" so I got it restored once..... then I was banned again for the same..... so I don't like it now, it is just a forum..... people have fun on it so it is cool, but I didn't so it is not for me........ gee, I feel like I AM BEING dramatic... sorry if it came out as a bash... just my opinion....

H20Advantage
01-20-2007, 11:25 AM
Some people are getting so butt hurt over ISL and the rules. It's very simple, stop in, say hi and don't start a bunch of shit.
The rules are there to get rid of the lurkers. Everyone just wants to know the peeps on the site. You don't have to be best friends but do participate a little.
That's my 2 cents for what it's worth....... :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Some people are getting so butt hurt over ISL and the rules. It's very simple, stop in, say hi and don't start a bunch of shit.
The rules are there to get rid of the lurkers. Everyone just wants to know the peeps on the site. You don't have to be best friends but do participate a little.
Very well said. I think that is exactly what it's all about. It's no different than being at the river or having a party at your house. You just want peeps to socialize and have a good time.

beerjet
01-20-2007, 11:31 AM
yeah... the site was cool to me, but I would have periods of time I couldn't post because I was busy... then I went to post and it said "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED BECAUSE OF NOT POSTING FOR A LONG TIME" so I got it restored once..... then I was banned again for the same..... so I don't like it now, it is just a forum..... people have fun on it so it is cool, but I didn't so it is not for me........ gee, I feel like I AM BEING dramatic... sorry if it came out as a bash... just my opinion....
Place sounds like it sucks to me . :wink:

Parker Dreamin
01-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Funny bud...Your last visit on ISL is below, and your last post was 08-31-2006, 09:15 PM. If you are so busy, then why log on.....just to lurk ?
Screemy1
Last Activity: 01-11-2007 10:58 AM

HOOTER SLED-
01-20-2007, 11:33 AM
Place sounds like it sucks to me . :wink:
It totally sucks over there. :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-20-2007, 11:35 AM
Go re-read your first post above. It kinda did have that "bash-ish" tone to it. :D

H20Advantage
01-20-2007, 11:35 AM
Very well said. I think that is exactly what it's all about. It's no different than being at the river or having a party at your house. You just want peeps to socialize and have a good time.
And like a house party you kinda just want to know who is in your house, even though you might not talk with them.

Bre
01-20-2007, 11:36 AM
Waaahhhhhhhh.
I don't love anyone over there... only people I love are my kids and my man ;) Rules have been made up by the regulars on the site to make everyone feel at home. The rules are not meant to make lurkers feel at home. They have changed over the yrs to fit everyones needs. There is zero advertising. And there doesn't need to be. I pay for the v-bulletin and Stephen runs it on his server. So we could have 2 people over there and it wouldn't make a difference.

HOOTER SLED-
01-20-2007, 11:39 AM
And like a house party you kinda just want to know who is in your house, even though you might not talk with them.
YUP. That be it. :)

HOOTER SLED-
01-20-2007, 11:39 AM
Waaahhhhhhhh.
I don't love anyone over there... only people I love are my kids and my man ;) Rules have been made up by the regulars on the site to make everyone feel at home. The rules are not meant to make lurkers feel at home. They have changed over the yrs to fit everyones needs. There is zero advertising. And there doesn't need to be. I pay for the v-bulletin and Stephen runs it on his server. So we could have 2 people over there and it wouldn't make a difference.
Don't lie, you know you loooove me. LOL;)

Screemy1
01-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Funny bud...Your last visit on ISL is below, and your last post was 08-31-2006, 09:15 PM. If you are so busy, then why log on.....just to lurk ?
Screemy1
Last Activity: 01-11-2007 10:58 AM
thats funny..... it counts as activity when I went to log on and it said BANNED!.... and as the last post.... that must have been when I got the first ban lifted..... now banned again...... I will go see and if I can log on.... see if it updates my last activity.....

DAVEO
01-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Waaahhhhhhhh.
You tell them Bre.....

Screemy1
01-20-2007, 11:41 AM
HOLY CRAP...... it just let me log in........ now if I look and some posts and reply I will be a hipocrit.... sbhit what do I do now????

Bre
01-20-2007, 11:42 AM
Don't lie, you know you loooove me. LOL;)
I don't have time to love anyone else right now:D I gotta go do push ups and study for Monday :)

Bre
01-20-2007, 11:43 AM
HOLY CRAP...... it just let me log in........ now if I look and some posts and reply I will be a hipocrit.... sbhit what do I do now????
You don't have to do anything. After the shit you posted we don't need you there. Kinda doesnt make any sense to post what you posted then start posting on the site again.

Screemy1
01-20-2007, 11:44 AM
Go re-read your first post above. It kinda did have that "bash-ish" tone to it. :D
yeay it did...... oh well, not like I can make it go away...... love how rants on the web are forever :) :eek: Okay, now a positve for ISL.... they have way better SMILIES :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-20-2007, 11:44 AM
CHange your name to Ultimate Lurker that should take care of it. :D SHit, you've been here for over 2 years and only have 150 or so posts. CAt got your tongue?LOL

Screemy1
01-20-2007, 11:45 AM
You don't have to do anything. After the shit you posted we don't need you there. Kinda doesnt make any sense to post what you posted then start posting on the site again.
:)

DAVEO
01-20-2007, 11:45 AM
I don't have time to love anyone else right now:D I gotta go do push ups and study for Monday :)
Hows that going? Good I hope.

Bre
01-20-2007, 11:47 AM
Hows that going? Good I hope.
That video I posted starts Monday. Just gonna take it one day at a time. :)

Bre
01-20-2007, 11:48 AM
BRE..this hole time I thought you loved me.... darn it, my day is phucked now.....
I know! Sucks to be you

Parker Dreamin
01-20-2007, 11:48 AM
BRE..this hole time I thought you loved me.... darn it, my day is phucked now.....

Parker Dreamin
01-20-2007, 11:52 AM
I know! Sucks to be you
that is not what my kids and wife say, so that is what matters..right right....

Bre
01-20-2007, 11:54 AM
that is not what my kids and wife say, so that is what matters..right right....
exactly!

Jordy
01-20-2007, 11:58 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how much time someone who hates ISL and thinks it's a waste of time, will spend over here detailing, multiple times, how much they hate it. Kind of ironic, no??? :confused: :notam:

Screemy1
01-20-2007, 12:02 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how much time someone who hates ISL and thinks it's a waste of time, will spend over here detailing, multiple times, how much they hate it. Kind of ironic, no??? :confused: :notam:
first post about ISL for me.... but it is amusing on how much attention it gets.......

Jordy
01-20-2007, 12:04 PM
first post about ISL for me....
I believe you mean 1st thread as there are several bashing posts that you've made. ;)

EmpirE231
01-20-2007, 12:05 PM
How the hell do you sign up? and what's the box :idea:

Screemy1
01-20-2007, 12:06 PM
So what happened did I miss something???? :confused: :idea:
Oh yeah... so what was this post about..... what did you miss??? sorry for causing the riff in your post......

Screemy1
01-20-2007, 12:07 PM
I believe you mean 1st thread as there are several bashing posts that you've made. ;)
you got me :)

IN2-IN2MX
01-20-2007, 12:13 PM
first post about ISL for me.... but it is amusing on how much attention it gets.......
:eek: Yeah, you're bitching like a little puss so of course it's gonna get some attention. Sorry you're feeling left out but if ISL sucks so bad then it should really be no skin off your back. Geez...cry me a river. :rolleyes:

beerjet
01-20-2007, 12:22 PM
Sounds like the cool kids have spoken . :rolleyes:

djunkie
01-20-2007, 12:23 PM
you got me :)
Let it go. You sound like a 2 year old whos mom wouldn't let him have that toy gun at the grocery store. Let me help you out.........
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22413&stc=1&d=1169324613

Bre
01-20-2007, 12:40 PM
Sounds like the cool kids have spoken . :rolleyes:
If you believe so

BoatFloating
01-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Oh yeah... so what was this post about..... what did you miss??? sorry for causing the riff in your post......
I was just asking because when I go there it says it's not up or no connection. So my question wasn't bashing but was it still up..... Not sure why I can't find web site now. Sorry for opening a can of worms....

Bre
01-20-2007, 09:07 PM
I was just asking because when I go there it says it's not up or no connection. So my question wasn't bashing but was it still up..... Not sure why I can't find web site now. Sorry for opening a can of worms....
It is .org. It will be a yr. in Feb that it has been .org. Used to be .net when Brian and I used to run it.

BoatFloating
01-20-2007, 09:26 PM
It is .org. It will be a yr. in Feb that it has been .org. Used to be .net when Brian and I used to run it.
Yeah I know it's on my favorites then all of a sudden boom page says internet explorer can't display page :confused: Here is what I have http://www.theinsideline.org/

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-20-2007, 09:28 PM
I thought I got voted off the island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss all my ISL Bro's!!!

BoatFloating
01-20-2007, 09:32 PM
How do you get voted off the island when you are the island????

Parker Dreamin
01-20-2007, 09:38 PM
dont u have your own spot in the box.. ?

Parker Dreamin
01-20-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah I know it's on my favorites then all of a sudden boom page says internet explorer can't display page :confused: Here is what I have http://www.theinsideline.org/
you show that you can get in for sure... are you having trouble ?

djunkie
01-20-2007, 09:50 PM
:crossx: :crossx:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4742/islcultgb1.gif

IN2-IN2MX
01-20-2007, 10:23 PM
:crossx: :crossx:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4742/islcultgb1.gif
:D :D :D :D :D :D Loving it!!!! ;)

wsuwrhr
01-21-2007, 03:11 AM
I have verizon and I have been having that problem
refresh a coupla times fits the ticket
Rocky, correct website, there is a problem this week with it doing that. It has happened to a few people, even one of the administrators. It has something to do with your IP, because if you connect using a different internet source on the same computer, it will come up. So far it seems all have Verizon as their provider. Its not a ban or anything like that.

topless
01-21-2007, 06:12 AM
It is .org.
Yeah, it's an orgy over there......or maybe a cult. LOL:D :D

hoolign
01-21-2007, 07:09 AM
No.just a cry baby :D

Screemy1
01-21-2007, 10:53 AM
WOW, one post and everybody calls you a cry baby..... one little rant, I can't believe all the attention. My first and second post are the only things that could be construde as negative. Not a cry baby, just a person who expressed non interest. This is the drama I was talking about, supposed to be drama free, I post one thing and everybody takes defense.... no biggy, just funny....... you have fun over at ISL, I don't...... but I did enjoy the WAHHHHHambulance...... And for Bre, sorry for bringing your name up specifically, but you are a big part of ISL..... don't worry, I won't be posting in ISL.... the name should be deleted....

hoolign
01-21-2007, 11:43 AM
WOW, one post and everybody calls you a cry baby..... one little rant, I can't believe all the attention. My first and second post are the only things that could be construde as negative. Not a cry baby, just a person who expressed non interest. This is the drama I was talking about, supposed to be drama free, I post one thing and everybody takes defense.... no biggy, just funny....... you have fun over at ISL, I don't...... but I did enjoy the WAHHHHHambulance...... And for Bre, sorry for bringing your name up specifically, but you are a big part of ISL..... don't worry, I won't be posting in ISL.... the name should be deleted....
This is HB... Drama central! If you look up drama in the dictionary...its a link to HB! :D

grads2112
01-21-2007, 12:02 PM
What is ISL?????

hoolign
01-21-2007, 12:02 PM
Fukk Hooligan
Whatcha doin cayukkle head? waitin for Pogy??? :D

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 01:00 PM
Or visa versa how much time ALL the ISL user's complain about ***boat , yet come over every day and hang out:rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 01:07 PM
This is HB... Drama central! If you look up drama in the dictionary...its a link to HB! :D
I tried this and this popped up. A picture of you
http://theinsideline.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22899&stc=1&d=1164571735

hoolign
01-21-2007, 02:04 PM
I tried this and this popped up. A picture of you
Ahh ya been over at ISL again haven't you :D

hoolign
01-21-2007, 02:06 PM
Waitin for something to jump up and motivate my lazy ass....You?
Drinkin beer..back to work on Tuesday or Wednesday..or maybe next week..or next month :D Comin up for the movin party on the 15th?? :D :D

BoatFloating
01-21-2007, 02:11 PM
Rocky, correct website, there is a problem this week with it doing that. It has happened to a few people, even one of the administrators. It has something to do with your IP, because if you connect using a different internet source on the same computer, it will come up. So far it seems all have Verizon as their provider. Its not a ban or anything like that.
That's it I have Verizon.... I knew it wasn't a ban I'm loved by all.... I'm Sweden neutral.....:D

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 03:12 PM
That's it I have Verizon.... I knew it wasn't a ban I'm loved by all.... I'm Sweden neutral.....:D
So does that make you Sbark1/THATGUY's lover:D

Bre
01-21-2007, 05:15 PM
A big part only because it is my site. If you were over there enough you'd know that I am hardly on. Sometimes don't post for days. Do whatever you would like to do.. your an adult.

Bling Bling
01-21-2007, 05:19 PM
Alf hates you because he got no invite to your Super bowl party!!!! Call me again when you need that cleaner, ready for another FL. trip? Hawks Cay this time. Sorry I didn't call you back, been real busy.

Biglue
01-21-2007, 07:18 PM
What is ISL?????
ISL=YOUR DADDY..................BITCH. :devil: :jawdrop:

Jordy
01-21-2007, 09:04 PM
What is ISL?????
I'm sure I don't know. Maybe you could ask this guy:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23gradlightszt4.gif

EAZYKILLER2006
01-21-2007, 10:25 PM
TRUE BLUE~ THAT SUMS IT UP~ good 2 cents! sounds good to me... i tried to log on, but it didnt work...oh well...i couldnt figure it out...:(

grads2112
01-21-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm sure I don't know. Maybe you could ask this guy:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23gradlightszt4.gif
I put ISL on the map.

Parker Dreamin
01-22-2007, 08:43 PM
TRUE BLUE~ THAT SUMS IT UP~ good 2 cents! sounds good to me... i tried to log on, but it didnt work...oh well...i couldnt figure it out...:(
come on over girl.....

djunkie
01-22-2007, 08:45 PM
come on over girl.....
I bet we could get some good pics out of her. :D :D

BoatFloating
01-22-2007, 08:46 PM
come on over girl.....
Look at you recruiting the talent...:D :devil:

djunkie
01-22-2007, 08:49 PM
Look at you recruiting the talent...:D :devil: