PDA

View Full Version : If V-DRIVES RULES was still around...

dmontzsta
01-27-2006, 03:49 PM
he would bitch slap all of you homo boaters the **** out of here! :yuk:

MAXIMUS
01-27-2006, 03:51 PM
I would cook his ass for a mid afternoon snack & then appox 24 hrs later bring him back in the shap of a babe ruth! :crossx:

dmontzsta
01-27-2006, 03:54 PM
I would cook his ass for a mid afternoon snack & then appox 24 hrs later bring him back in the shap of a babe ruth! :crossx:
HA! You wish! He would press down the caps button and fire on your ass. Faster than Kim Hanson could power down a molson, and faster than lucky could power down some big dick!
BUNCH OF YUPPIE BOATIN FAGS!

460 jus getn it
01-27-2006, 03:55 PM
who asked you. he isnt around cause you gave him the clap.......go polish a shaft sucka................

dmontzsta
01-27-2006, 04:00 PM
who asked you. he isnt around cause you gave him the clap.......go polish a shaft sucka................
I heard he is no longer around, cause you wanted him to lube that big thing hanging off your transom!

460 jus getn it
01-27-2006, 04:01 PM
I heard he is no longer around, cause you wanted him to lube that big thing hanging off your transom!
awwww POWDER.......nice of you to join us......................how things there in retardville

dmontzsta
01-27-2006, 04:03 PM
awwww POWDER.......nice of you to join us......................how things there in retardville
I am not in Arizona right now, I am in SoCal.
Thanks for the welcoming, just a few words. I will not be showing my penis to you and I WILL not be having gay sex with any of you.

460 jus getn it
01-27-2006, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the welcoming, just a few words. I will not be showing my penis to you and I WILL not be having gay sex with any of you.
yep retardvillle.......................sol cal man(in my best white boy voice). no gay sex here. i was just wondering how you get girls since you do look like a ten year old boy.....have a great weekend................................460 going to get drunk tonite..............

dmontzsta
01-27-2006, 04:14 PM
yep retardvillle.......................sol cal man(in my best white boy voice). no gay sex here. i was just wondering how you get girls since you do look like a ten year old boy.....have a great weekend................................460 going to diddle 396 tonite! ..............
They are easily fooled by my receeding hairline.
How do you get chicks when....AHHHH SHIT, nevermind I forgot, you dont get chicks, you get guys. Tell me, who is better Kim or Lucky? come on.

lucky
01-27-2006, 04:41 PM
I see you have had enough time left out of licking the k boat crew's balls - to spend some time with us peaseant's -- Ya know if if your ears where pinned to your head you'd look like a ...........=============) lol
all your taste buds w h ore ( yea its spelled right ) off Donald - the man jam is tastless - just like your wifes taste in husbands .... :crossx: hehehee :cool:

dmontzsta
01-27-2006, 04:44 PM
I see you have had enough time left out of licking the k boat crew's balls - to spend some time with us peaseant's -- Ya know if if your ears where pinned to your head you'd look like a ...........=============) lol
all your taste buds ***** ( yea its spelled right ) off Donald - the man jam is tastless - just like your wifes taste in husbands .... :crossx: hehehee
Just cause you hang around guys, doesnt mean you have sex with them. You are so used to hanging around the house with women, that when you see a guy, you think they are there to have sex with.
We all know how you got your name, cause you were "LUCKY" to survive after 460 had you alone in the bedroom that night.
Thanks for letting me know how the "man jam" tastes, although I will never try it, I can now tell people what its like, based on your experience.
How was Oprah today?
:)

lucky
01-27-2006, 04:47 PM
Just cause you hang around guys, doesnt mean you have sex with them. You are so used to hanging around the house with women, that when you see a guy, you think they are there to have sex with.
We all know you got your name, cause you were "LUCKY" to survive after 460 had you alone in the bedroom that night.
Thanks for letting me know how the "man jam" tastes, although Ialways try it, I can now tell people what its like, based on my k boat experience.
How was Oprah today?
460 shoots chocolate -- you should give it a whirl ---
When you get done seenin what your mellon looks like with testical implants - come back on to benchracers and TRY to cap on KIMMY :p

Roland the Fisherman
01-27-2006, 04:50 PM
Hell, he couldn't even handle Rex, and Rex is the bigest spel cheaking puss in here.

MAXIMUS
01-27-2006, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=dmontzsta]They are easily fooled by my receeding hairline.
Is that another name for the american X style hair doo??

MAXIMUS
01-27-2006, 05:15 PM
460 going to get drunk tonite..............[/QUOTE]
Ahhh that sounds nice! Now for some friendly advice! Make sure american X isn't around or you may wake up sore in the morning... :notam:

dmontzsta
01-27-2006, 05:15 PM
460 shoots chocolate -- you should give it a whirl ---
When you get done seenin what your mellon looks like with testical implants - come back on to benchracers and TRY to cap on KIMMY :p
You seem to already know 460 INSIDE AND OUT!
I cant help it all Kimmy sees when he looks at a man is dick!

dmontzsta
01-27-2006, 05:16 PM
[QUOTE=dmontzsta]They are easily fooled by my receeding hairline.
Is that another name for the american X style hair doo??
lol Its called I am hiding my balding. Give me some of your hair, beast, and I will be doing all right!

MAXIMUS
01-27-2006, 05:18 PM
lol Its called I am hiding my balding. Give me some of your hair, beast, and I will be doing all right!
Its called photo chopping! lol plus I do a little forward comb action & a light load cream holds it just right! :) Have a good weekend sicko's!

dmontzsta
01-27-2006, 05:20 PM
Its called photo chopping! lol plus I do a little forward comb action & a light load cream holds it just right! :) Have a good weekend sicko's!
Sounds like some gay shit to me. You probably go to the salon too huh? what a
FAG
Have a good weekend buddy!

Kim Hanson
01-27-2006, 07:07 PM
He couldn't even slap the last few drops off piss of his dick right, at least he knew about the shaking it rule :p .........( . )( . )....... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-27-2006, 07:07 PM
Thats BIG SHIT, bra............( . )( . )......... :p

Kim Hanson
01-27-2006, 07:10 PM
HA! You wish! He would press down the caps button and fire on your ass. Faster than Kim Hanson could power down a molson, and faster than lucky could power down some big dick!
BUNCH OF YUPPIE BOATIN FAGS!
F UCK THAT SHIT ! ............( . )( . ).........ever shot gunned a beer? 3 seconds and done! He would still be looking for the caps button.... :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
01-27-2006, 07:12 PM
Boy that sure relieves a lot of pressure, I thought you want to sex us all.......( . )( . ).........I'm just here for the fun of having fun smacking gay Ricers :p

Kim Hanson
01-27-2006, 07:17 PM
How do you get chicks when....AHHHH SHIT, nevermind I forgot, you dont get chicks, you get guys. Tell me, who is better Kim or Lucky? come on.
That must be from rubbing the head wondering how can I get that Guy :p
Tell me, who is better Kim or Lucky?
Now why would you ask such a stupid question :p
Come on now and go clean the cages RiceBoy............( . )( . )...... :idea:

Kim Hanson
01-27-2006, 07:21 PM
You seem to already know 460 INSIDE AND OUT!
I cant help it all Kimmy sees when he looks at a man is dick!
With you ya, grow a beard and it will look like a very small dick poking it's head from the pubic forest..........( . )( . ).........Bald guys don't know nothing :p

lucky
01-30-2006, 07:48 AM
your hebitch must have a helluva time desiphering which dick to talk to the one with the piehole or the one with the pinhole ????? :) both interchangable .... by some mr potato head ears for your Wanker and you TOO could have a mini cloan FOR YOU evil EMPIRE BUAHHAHAHAHA ..... lmao :cool:

lucky
01-30-2006, 07:50 AM
Sounds like some gay shit to me. You probably go to the salon too huh? what a
FAG
Have a good weekend buddy!
MY WIFE "DOES ME IN HER SALON " -- KINDA FUN ... I GET NERVOUS WHEN she takes out the straight razor ( and not because it has the word straight in it ) lol

dmontzsta
01-30-2006, 08:00 AM
You are really posting like Kim this morning. You must have alot of "him" still left over in you. :)

460 jus getn it
01-30-2006, 08:54 AM
morning bitches...............i see don is still running high............

dmontzsta
01-30-2006, 09:45 AM
I am high on life dog.

Tom Brown
01-30-2006, 10:00 AM
Using an assortment of his 15 screen names. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
01-30-2006, 10:41 AM
I am high on life dog.
from the looks of some of your pics i would have thought it was crack powder men like skinny peckerwoods like you................just ask maxie

dmontzsta
01-30-2006, 10:44 AM
from the looks of some of your pics i would have thought it was crack powder men like skinny peckerwoods like you................just ask maxie
Use punctuation, I cant understand that. Also, it is winter right now and I work inside, so no sun for a while. Just cause I am not a heffer, does not mean I am skinny! :) 5'9" 172lbs is pretty average. :skull:

uclahater
01-30-2006, 10:53 AM
Use punctuation, I cant understand that. Also, it is winter right now and I work inside, so no sun for a while. Just cause I am not a heffer, does not mean I am skinny! :) 5'9" 172lbs is pretty average. :skull:
If your in the CIRCUS :crossx: :crossx:

dmontzsta
01-30-2006, 11:17 AM
haha. Thats the problem with America, everyone is overweight and it is starting to be accepted. Hop your ass on a treadmill before you die at 45 of a heart attack!

Kim Hanson
01-30-2006, 06:10 PM
Its hot outside there and he doesn't have a hat on, the cell ( 1-cell ) is bouncing around like a Mexican Jumping Bean :p .........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
01-30-2006, 06:12 PM
I am high on life dog.
Don't give me that, you are high on polishing compounds, lay off the shit! You will lose all your hair I heard :D :D .........( . )( . )......... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-30-2006, 06:14 PM
That was funny.........I only weigh 150lbs Hater.........( . )( . ).......... :p

Kim Hanson
01-30-2006, 06:16 PM
haha. Thats the problem with America, everyone is overweight and it is starting to be accepted. Hop your ass on a treadmill before you die at 45 of a heart attack!
For once I agree with you about exercise, 45 and still going strong and never sick! Beer kills all kinds of shit I think :p .........( . )( . )........ :D

dmontzsta
01-30-2006, 06:18 PM
For once I agree with you about exercise, 45 and still going strong and never sick! Beer kills all kinds of shit I think :p .........( . )( . )........ :D
I hear there are not many fat people any where else, except the USA.

Kim Hanson
01-30-2006, 06:46 PM
I hear there are not many fat people any where else, except the USA.
No, its world wide with fatties! We have it up here also, scary shiat to see! I was at the Lake with my wife and kids pulling them around with the Marlin and when I came in to shore this big ( I MEAN BIG @ least 300lbs ) came over and asked me if I would take this girl for a spin while pulling him on a tube faster than 50mph, I crashed him at around sixty and the last thing looking over my shoulder was butt crack cause his shorts were just about off from trying to hang on ( 10' in the air behind us and upside down and lots of butt crack ) :yuk: I have a picture taking off from shore with this guy, Marcy said this is too funny..........( . )( . )......... :p This tube fits 2 people under 120lbs each, he fill it! :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/721cc.jpg

rrrr
01-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Damn, Hanson, looks like the anchor is out.
That's the kinda guy that lays down on the beach, falls asleep, the animal activist wackos arrive, cover him with wet towels and try to roll him back into the ocean. :crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-30-2006, 07:04 PM
Damn, Hanson, looks like the anchor is out.
That's the kinda guy that lays down on the beach, falls asleep, the animal activist wackos arrive, cover him with wet towels and try to roll him back into the ocean. :crossx: :crossx:
That picture was when I was coming back to shore thinking he had enough and did the twirl over his head and back out again :cry: I had to try to pull him to the boat, that was when I sunk my boat :) ........( . )( . )....... :cry:

Kim Hanson
01-30-2006, 07:08 PM
I have to say, that fat boy rode the waves good! 60+mph and hanging on for dear life! S hit, we had people on shore watching this go down! I was told later that was entertainment :p ......( . )( . )..........

SnoopJonnyJon
01-30-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm 250lbs. A couple years back i was friends with a guy and he and his girlfriend combined weighed less than me :p . Thing is though, I could out lift both of them combined, run faster and longer than either of them. I've also fallen off the roof of the house and been totally uninjured (trying to adjust the satellite dish during a blizzard... wind knocked it out). Also over-jumped a triple motocrossing and went over the bars... uninjured again. Rode and crashed dirtbikes from the time I was 9, never wearing anything but jeans and a ball cap. Never broke a bone ever. There's something to be said for having some weight. On the downside though, I go through fork seals like candy :cry: .

Kim Hanson
01-31-2006, 06:32 PM
I'm 250lbs. A couple years back i was friends with a guy and he and his girlfriend combined weighed less than me :p . Thing is though, I could out lift both of them combined, run faster and longer than either of them. I've also fallen off the roof of the house and been totally uninjured (trying to adjust the satellite dish during a blizzard... wind knocked it out). Also over-jumped a triple motocrossing and went over the bars... uninjured again. Rode and crashed dirtbikes from the time I was 9, never wearing anything but jeans and a ball cap. Never broke a bone ever. There's something to be said for having some weight. On the downside though, I go through fork seals like candy :cry: .
I'm only 150 lbs. and I have never broke bones either, I was into dirtbikes also! I can lift alot of weight also, my back muscles have been ripped now for a total of 12 times and now the doctor told me to lay off the showing off shit, nothing but scar tissue back there :cry: I did break my tail bone on a houseboat vacation when we had used the slide alot that day and I went to get a beer and they soaped up the slide! That was when I decided to surf it down and when I hit the end my feet flew up and my crack hit the side of the slide :220v: Do you know what it is like trying to wipe your arse with that part broken :cry: I couldn't sit upright for 3 mths, scratch your ass was out of the question! I really hope I can stop doing stupid things when I go out boating, body can't take it now anymore.....maybe a few more times :p ..........( . )( . )............

dmontzsta
01-31-2006, 06:56 PM
I'm only 150 lbs. and I have never broke bones either, I was into dirtbikes also! I can lift alot of weight also, my back muscles have been ripped now for a total of 12 times and now the doctor told me to lay off the showing off shit, nothing but scar tissue back there :cry: I did break my tail bone on a houseboat vacation when we had used the slide alot that day and I went to get a beer and they soaped up the slide! That was when I decided to surf it down and when I hit the end my feet flew up and my crack hit the side of the slide :220v: Do you know what it is like trying to wipe your arse with that part broken :cry: I couldn't sit upright for 3 mths, scratch your ass was out of the question! I really hope I can stop doing stupid things when I go out boating, body can't take it now more.....maybe a few more times :p ..........( . )( . )............
6'1" and 150lbs? **** dude, lay off the rocks.

Kim Hanson
01-31-2006, 07:26 PM
6'1" and 150lbs? **** dude, lay off the rocks.
I'm only 5'8" and 150 lbs, slim and trim bra...........( . )( . ).........I don't do dope either :220v: makes the brain short out :rolleyes: :p

dmontzsta
01-31-2006, 08:14 PM
I'm only 5'8" and 150 lbs, slim and trim bra...........( . )( . ).........I don't do dope either :220v: makes the brain short out :rolleyes: :p
thats right, you quit, I forgot. Didnt they say if you kept it up, you would be a vegetable?

SnoopJonnyJon
01-31-2006, 10:11 PM
I'm only 150 lbs. and I have never broke bones either, I was into dirtbikes also! I can lift alot of weight also, my back muscles have been ripped now for a total of 12 times and now the doctor told me to lay off the showing off shit, nothing but scar tissue back there :cry: I did break my tail bone on a houseboat vacation when we had used the slide alot that day and I went to get a beer and they soaped up the slide! That was when I decided to surf it down and when I hit the end my feet flew up and my crack hit the side of the slide :220v: Do you know what it is like trying to wipe your arse with that part broken :cry: I couldn't sit upright for 3 mths, scratch your ass was out of the question! I really hope I can stop doing stupid things when I go out boating, body can't take it now anymore.....maybe a few more times :p ..........( . )( . )............
If you were into dirtbikes back when you were young, I bet you were all over the Husqvarnas. They were the bikes to have, but its hard to find decent ones around anymore. Here's a pic of one I got for my 15th Bday. Got it for $100. It looks kinda rough, but its all there and runs like a top. I've got several enduros from the era, but my 2 Husqvarnas are my only hardcore race bikes.
Speaking of dumb "showing off shit", my party trick I used to do was lifting my truck. It is only a Ranger... but I could get the rear wheels a good 6 inches in the air. Just gotta get down on all four and get under the rear bumper and then kinda arch my back up. Kinda hard on the back.
And I suppose I may have broken a couple toes last year, but I am not sure. There is this country western bar in Saskatoon that has a dress code... have to wear a cowboy hat. So anyways, I decided I would be an idiot, so I dressed up in FUBU and wore a doo-rag, with my hat cocked off to the side. Talked in ebonics the whole night. Kept on going up to the DJ and asking him to play rap. The bouncers threatened to kick me out about 5 times. So anyways, I was up on stage doing my best imitation of "crip-walking"... I believe it was to a Hank Williams Jr song :p . The stage was about 5 feet tall and had about a 4 foot guard rail around it. So I figured I could "vault" myself over this if i took a good run at it. I probably got an extra couple feet out of it... so that ends up being about a 12 foot drop, which is quite fall for a fat man. Landed on one foot kinda crooked. Didn't feel it that night, but i was limping for the next 3 months. I really didn't feel like telling a doctor what the heck I was doing, so I just lived with it. Funny thing is... i don't even drink :p

SnoopJonnyJon
01-31-2006, 10:16 PM
Kim wouldn't do cocaine. Lloydminster's more of a crystal meth area isn't it? :idea:

dmontzsta
01-31-2006, 10:26 PM
If you were into dirtbikes back when you were young, I bet you were all over the Husqvarnas. They were the bikes to have, but its hard to find decent ones around anymore. Here's a pic of one I got for my 15th Bday. Got it for $100. It looks kinda rough, but its all there and runs like a top. I've got several enduros from the era, but my 2 Husqvarnas are my only hardcore race bikes.
Speaking of dumb "showing off shit", my party trick I used to do was lifting my truck. It is only a Ranger... but I could get the rear wheels a good 6 inches in the air. Just gotta get down on all four and get under the rear bumper and then kinda arch my back up. Kinda hard on the back.
And I suppose I may have broken a couple toes last year, but I am not sure. There is this country western bar in Saskatoon that has a dress code... have to wear a cowboy hat. So anyways, I decided I would be an idiot, so I dressed up in FUBU and wore a doo-rag, with my hat cocked off to the side. Talked in ebonics the whole night. Kept on going up to the DJ and asking him to play rap. The bouncers threatened to kick me out about 5 times. So anyways, I was up on stage doing my best imitation of "crip-walking"... I believe it was to a Hank Williams Jr song :p . The stage was about 5 feet tall and had about a 4 foot guard rail around it. So I figured I could "vault" myself over this if i took a good run at it. I probably got an extra couple feet out of it... so that ends up being about a 12 foot drop, which is quite fall for a fat man. Landed on one foot kinda crooked. Didn't feel it that night, but i was limping for the next 3 months. I really didn't feel like telling a doctor what the heck I was doing, so I just lived with it. Funny thing is... i don't even drink :p
Husqavarnas! man, those are old school. I got thrown off the back of one when I was young. My Dad had a psycho bike, yamaha front forks, it was like a 500+ crazy balls out bike, that shit was scary.

SnoopJonnyJon
01-31-2006, 10:41 PM
Husqavarnas! man, those are old school. I got thrown off the back of one when I was young. My Dad had a psycho bike, yamaha front forks, it was like a 500+ crazy balls out bike, that shit was scary.
That bike is just a 125 and its actually pretty damn fast. Sounds incredible. It was used for ice racing back in the 70's. It has some neat aftermarket parts on it. It was before they figured out how to tune a 2-stroke to make power over a range. That bike makes no power at all until, I would guess, 7000rpm. At that point it takes off like crazy, making the most power about 2000rpm higher than what sounds like it should blow up. My dad took it out and thought it was a total dog. Then I told him to just stay in it for another couple seconds between shifts. Even in the midrange it makes less power than a lot of 50cc bikes, but when it hits it hits hard. Definately not a beginner bike. The only bike I have that is "lugging" at 6000rpm. Totally opposite of my BSA 441 single. That thing likes to bounce the front wheel up rolling around at an idle everytime the engine fires. I'd love to ride an old open-class 430 Husky, they must be wild.

dmontzsta
01-31-2006, 11:15 PM
That bike is just a 125 and its actually pretty damn fast. Sounds incredible. It was used for ice racing back in the 70's. It has some neat aftermarket parts on it. It was before they figured out how to tune a 2-stroke to make power over a range. That bike makes no power at all until, I would guess, 7000rpm. At that point it takes off like crazy, making the most power about 2000rpm higher than what sounds like it should blow up. My dad took it out and thought it was a total dog. Then I told him to just stay in it for another couple seconds between shifts. Even in the midrange it makes less power than a lot of 50cc bikes, but when it hits it hits hard. Definately not a beginner bike. The only bike I have that is "lugging" at 6000rpm. Totally opposite of my BSA 441 single. That thing likes to bounce the front wheel up rolling around at an idle everytime the engine fires. I'd love to ride an old open-class 430 Husky, they must be wild.
not too many motors can start pulling at 7000rpm, that is how great huskys were for their time.

Roland the Fisherman
02-01-2006, 08:27 AM
6"3" 225lbs. Never broke any bones but did break Luckys' cherry.....or was it peach I forget....Damn Lucky, you buy the best ice cream.

Roland the Fisherman
02-01-2006, 08:30 AM
not too many motors can start pulling at 7000rpm, that is how great huskys were for their time.
You need to go for a ride in my fag boat.

dmontzsta
02-01-2006, 09:26 AM
You need to go for a ride in my fag boat.
Would that make me gay?

Jetboatguru
02-01-2006, 09:56 AM
Donald, go for a ride in Scuba Steves boat. I think you will have a better understanding. Careful though he likes o drop things between your legs on the ride and then go after them.

dmontzsta
02-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Doanld, go for a ride in Scuba Steves boat. I think you will have a better understanding. Careful though he likes o drop things between your legs on the ride and then go after them.
lol. Dont know if I want to take that ride. I knew it would relate to some sort of homosexuality. I will stick to the power of a big block!

lucky
02-01-2006, 11:44 AM
lol. Dont know if I want to take that ride. I knew it would relate to some sort of homosexuality. I will stick to the power of a big Cock!
FAG :rolleyes:

Roland the Fisherman
02-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Would that make me gay?
It will when you start to whimper and snivel "Slow down Roland I've never gone this fast before in a boat". The seats are close so you can hold on tight.....puss

lucky
02-01-2006, 12:03 PM
It will when you start to whimper and snivel "Slow down Roland I've never gone this fast before in a boat". The seats are close so you can hold on tight.....puss
yes roman he likes it slow and painless :)

dmontzsta
02-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Now its sounding better. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
02-01-2006, 04:53 PM
thats right, you quit, I forgot. Didnt they say if you kept it up, you would be a vegetable?
From a beating I would have taking for talking like I was superman, I am not no stupid Canadian!...........( . )( . )........ :p

Kim Hanson
02-01-2006, 05:22 PM
I use to bag little Honda 50's and the 70's, and a Harley that was too cool! Don't drink, you will hurt yourself bad! First you c unt see right and things look way easier drunk than straight, funny bar scene stuff though! I use to go to one here for the check out the country girls, hair down to my pants and blond! Those country girls like hippies, I never under stood it! Never ever danced country in my life, hit the country bars and I could wing that shit. I have party ed with the Johner Brothers before.........( . )( . ).......... :cool:

Kim Hanson
02-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Kim wouldn't do cocaine. Lloydminster's more of a crystal meth area isn't it? :idea:
It is and I still don't do dope.........( . )( . )........... :cool:

Kim Hanson
02-01-2006, 05:31 PM
Now its sounding better. :crossx:
He can rub your noddle and it will be alright.............( . )( . )......... :p
Thats the way to calm down dogs, should work for you also :p

dmontzsta
02-01-2006, 06:52 PM
He can rub your noddle and it will be alright.............( . )( . )......... :p
Thats the way to calm down dogs, should work for you also :p
Did Mrs.Hanson rub your head, after she lost the truck?

Kim Hanson
02-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Did Mrs.Hanson rub your head, after she lost the truck?
She went to rehad, I sat and rubbed my head ya dumbass............( . )( . )....... :p

SnoopJonnyJon
02-01-2006, 08:15 PM
I use to bag little Honda 50's and the 70's, and a Harley that was too cool! Don't drink, you will hurt yourself bad! First you c unt see right and things look way easier drunk than straight, funny bar scene stuff though! I use to go to one here for the check out the country girls, hair down to my pants and blond! Those country girls like hippies, I never under stood it! Never ever danced country in my life, hit the country bars and I could wing that shit. I have party ed with the Johner Brothers before.........( . )( . ).......... :cool:
Honda mini bikes are fun. They might not be fast, but you feel like you are really accomplishing something when you are riding one at the limit. I still have two XL100's that my old man and I race each other on. There isn't a bike that is more fun for just ripping around the yard playing cat and mouse. I've got 17,000 miles on mine... all of it ridden within about 2 miles of home. When I was a little kid I had a trap line out in the pasture to trap gophers. I would bring the dead gophers home for the cats to eat. I found the best way of doing it was to snap the gophers' necks in between the clutch/brakes cables and the handlebars. I could fit 6 per side. It looked pretty funny having 12 dead gophers dangling from the handlebars :p . Looking back on it, I can see why city folk found it funny to see a kid riding a bike around that was covered in dead gophers.
What kinda Harley was it? One of those AMF dirtbikes, or did you have a Big Twin? The bike I want to get next is an Electra Gilde Standard. I don't ever want to be without a sportbike to do wheelies and stoppies on, but I think a highway bike would be damn fun.
P.S. I wouldn't be bragging about the Johner Brothers :p i always figured Brad Johner looked like a sheep in the face... and that fluffed up mullet looked an awful lot like wool.