PDA

View Full Version : At What Point Did Your "Date" Grenade?

ratso
01-20-2007, 01:13 PM
After what I went through again last night, I'm thinking there should be some really good stories on dating, after all, not everyone on here has been married... consider yourselves the "lucky ones"...;)
After years of being around and working the bar scene, seeing all the dysfunctional relationships that go on, the sleeping around, cheating, and all that stuff... it makes you wonder what is actually real and what isn't... and what all really goes on behind closed doors. http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
I've done my share of one night stands, getting laid out in the parking lot, and sometimes just a good ole blowjob... hey, it's the bar scene... I'm sure RD's bud and the waitress needing a car knows all about it. The women are pretty dang forward about what they want. They are doing the ass grabbing and hugging and kissing and looking for a hook up.:D
Last night was like any typical night. I wasn't working the door, so I was getting to do what I like best... mingling and watching the crowd. My little married chick I see on a fairly regular basis was making her monthly appearance, so we're over by the DJ Booth getting lip locked and almost to the point where we're like "Hey, maybe we better get a room"... and then these 4 blondes walk in together, a couple of them are okay, and the other two were definitely worth a shot. They get seated at a table, and naturally I'm checking the two good ones out... one has long curly blonde hair and absolutely gorgeous... the other blonde, well, I was finding it hard to get past this outstanding rack of hers, she had this rough Kim Carnes/Bonnie Tyler voice that's sexy enough to make me want to slam her down on the table and do her right there. One of my buds decides to hit on the one with the rack, and it went over like a rock... Whatever she said embarassed him so bad that his face was beet red...:jawdrop: shot down bad, right there in front of all his friends. His only comment to me was "What a fukkin' Bitch"... http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gifAnyway, my married chick sees what's going on and decides to make her exit, tells me bye and says that I ought to have a lot of fun with that one. The night progresses and I'm making some good headway with this new one, we are pretty much close to being all over each other, but I am also noticing a lot of stares, people looking and halfway pointing her direction all night, and you could tell the talk was about this chick.:confused: I get pulled to the side by a girlfriend of mine and she asks "Do you know who the Fukk you are talking to?":jawdrop: I tell her "No" and she says that maybe I should check out the Friday Paper then because this chick has been charged with murdering her husband! :2purples: Anyway, I end up back at her table, we talk and have another drink and a couple of shots, and before you know it, its 2am. We say our goodbyes and she tells me that she'll be back in Saturday night probably... I'm thinking "Cool..." Naturally I wasn't going to say anything about what I was told, at least not until I could look at the paper...
Well, this morning I have my dad drop a newspaper by, and there she is, front page news. I'm reading and see that she is out on $200,000 bond and is scheduled for court about the second week in February. According to the prosecution from what I gathered is that she says she found her husband shot to death. Of course they are out to prove she did it. There were a pair of latex gloves found in the trash with gunpowder residue and his DNA as well as her DNA on them. Apparently as they were investigating and doing some hidden camera footage, she was seen in a small pond wearing waders and looking for something. Seems the authorities looked too, and found the murder weapon that put the bullet in back of her husband's head.
That's about all I know at this point, but I'll tell you, I plan on getting to the bottom of something, and I ain't talkin' about the case neither. I kinda hope she's innocent, but if she ain't, I'll bet she is gonna be squeezing all she can into the next 3 weeks or so if you know what I mean... Heck, I hadn't done a good video in awhile... maybe we can do one called "Death Row Dominatrix" or maybe something like "The Verdict Ain't The Only Thing That's In"... If it makes any money I can always put it in a trust fund for her kids...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Jordy
01-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Another great Ratso read!!! LOVE IT!!! :D :D :D

XtrmWakeborder
01-20-2007, 01:26 PM
Lmao thats just about one of the funniest things i've read on here. Shoot, even if she is guilty, she'll be layin low so you don't have to worry about anything. Get er done!

djunkie
01-20-2007, 01:31 PM
Ratso, you are a strange man. Most men would see that story about that chick and run for the hills. Sounds like the brain between your legs does most of your thinking. Not that thats bad sometimes but come on bud. :jawdrop: :D :D

acatitude
01-20-2007, 01:32 PM
LMAO...... ratso must have just picked up this months penthouse forum...... lol you da man:D , Id think you could get a six week running 1 hr special outa your life ratso.... call nbc

SHOTKALLIN
01-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Thats right Ratso...if she knows she goin away for good or for a looooong time you will get soooooo much ass from this chic. More ass than a toilet seat. Just don't knock her up, or you will be takin Jr. to visitation on Sundays.:D

wsuwrhr
01-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Ive got a good one I love to tell, don't feel like typing it out though.
I still laugh about it sometimes.

stoker
01-20-2007, 03:23 PM
You can call the video "Lethal Injection":jawdrop:

Misogynist
01-20-2007, 03:35 PM
You can call the video "Lethal Injection":jawdrop:
Rolfmao.... lethal injection..... yeah... hot beef injection....... :D Ratso.... RUN.... RUN!!!!.... change you phone number if you gave her your number.... Run!!!!!.... You don't want any part of that action. If she's under suspicion of murder..... you my man.... are going to feel the bright light shining on you too.... Just wait until you start hearing suspicious clicks on your telephone.... unmarked cars following you. YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AUDITED.... Run Ratso, Run! Do not consider sleeping with this one... too dangerous... do Not consider making this one #6. RUN!

DesertGirl
01-20-2007, 03:42 PM
Went on a date one time ... with a guy named Robert. Seemed like an OK kind of guy, nice funny, etc. So, about a week later, he calls again,so we go to dinner then bowling. After bowling, he asks... if things work out really well for us, do I seem like the kind of guy you could be with, long term? And I say, well, sure if things were to work out, then ya, long term would be what I want. So, he drops down on one knee, pops out a ring, and says I'm the one, he wants to get married. So, my eyes pop out of my head, and I say , uh, Mr. ?, oh wait, I don't even know your last name!!, no thanks, and I walk away. Well he chases me to my car, and insists I take the ring....to think about it. Uh, ya thanks buddy.
So I call him about 6 months later and ask him for his address to return the ring. He says - nope the ring is for you, keep it.
Turns out the ring was worth about 1500, so I sold it.
Thanks Robert :D

blown dough
01-20-2007, 03:53 PM
Went on a date one time ... with a guy named Robert. Seemed like an OK kind of guy, nice funny, etc. So, about a week later, he calls again,so we go to dinner then bowling. After bowling, he asks... if things work out really well for us, do I seem like the kind of guy you could be with, long term? And I say, well, sure if things were to work out, then ya, long term would be what I want. So, he drops down on one knee, pops out a ring, and says I'm the one, he wants to get married. So, my eyes pop out of my head, and I say , uh, Mr. ?, oh wait, I don't even know your last name!!, no thanks, and I walk away. Well he chases me to my car, and insists I take the ring....to think about it. Uh, ya thanks buddy.
So I call him about 6 months later and ask him for his address to return the ring. He says - nope the ring is for you, keep it.
good job!!!

djunkie
01-20-2007, 03:57 PM
Well if that is you in your avatar then I don't blame him for trying. :D :D

Jbb
01-20-2007, 03:57 PM
:jawdrop: Brown once mentioned that murderess sex is some of the best...

djunkie
01-20-2007, 04:02 PM
:jawdrop: Brown once mentioned that murderess sex is some of the best...
Since when did Brown name his hand Murderess? :D

Flyinbowtie
01-20-2007, 04:21 PM
Hey ratso;
Hope ya have a good time and everything, but, ahh, ya might want to take a look around ya and see who else is around...:D
I doubt seriously the primary suspect in a homicide case like this is runnin' around without a loose tail, as in the police, D.A., etc.
And, ahh, I'd make it a point to be available for the next few months or so, 'cause chances are that if they can document you hanging close with her, ya might be gettin' an invitation to testify, or at least a request for an interview.

Jim W
01-20-2007, 04:55 PM
Gees,
that beats my story about the chick who took a shit in my bed in the middle of the night....
Be good, Jim

DILLIGAF
01-20-2007, 05:11 PM
HAHA....
Ratso......Be careful. You never know WTF will happen with this one. Of course the danger aspect of it has you all worked up...doesn't it? lol
Living on the edge is cool and all but sometimes you fall over the edge. Remember that!
Be safe

Windy
01-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Thats funny...but dont you ever get tired of the bar scene Ratso? ;)

MikeF
01-20-2007, 06:37 PM
It sounds like he just might be in it for the 20+ years of conjugal visits.:crossx:

ratso
01-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Thats funny...but dont you ever get tired of the bar scene Ratso? ;)
Yeah, I get tired of it sometime, but being single in this town, there aren't that many options. I sure don't wanna join a church group, my past would surely catch up to me sooner or later lol...
Honestly, all I ever wanted really was to be married and settled down... and when I was and things were good, I was very content. As far as marriage though, I could never keep one together... so as they say, you play the hand you're dealt. I have a good time doing what I do, and I don't just take anybody home anymore... there has to be something there besides just something to fukk. Most of the propositions I get, well, I wouldn't screw them with Tom Browns dick, because as hard as it is to believe, they'd probably send him running back to Canada. I have my best time just watching what all goes on. I think so many people stay together because they are afraid of being alone, and I never quite figured that one out. Heck, I have a fairly large network of friends, my son and his friends, family, and a grandson that I adore... lonliness isn't an option for me, so whether the bar scene and these chicks are around or not, I feel my life is complete. I don't worry about whether a woman is going to come along again that I can have a real relationship with. People that know me understand me and respect my views on things, and most of the women I do know and whatever type of relationship I have with them, I feel will be friends of mine for life. We don't need to be in a relationship, dating, or married to screw up what we have together. So yeah, the bar scene... I may get tired of it from time to time, just like I would with a marriage, but right now that's part of my life... the hand I've been dealt...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-20-2007, 07:07 PM
Ratso, if you don't post tomorrow, we are all going to be freaking out wondering if you're dead. :eek:
Be careful. :D

ratso
01-20-2007, 07:10 PM
Yeah, you gotta worry about a chick that may have nothing to lose anyway...:jawdrop:
I'll see ya'll tomorrow... gotta head to work.:D

Windy
01-20-2007, 07:21 PM
Yeah, I get tired of it sometime, but being single in this town, there aren't that many options. I sure don't wanna join a church group, my past would surely catch up to me sooner or later lol...
Honestly, all I ever wanted really was to be married and settled down... and when I was and things were good, I was very content. As far as marriage though, I could never keep one together... so as they say, you play the hand you're dealt. I have a good time doing what I do, and I don't just take anybody home anymore... there has to be something there besides just something to fukk. Most of the propositions I get, well, I wouldn't screw them with Tom Browns dick, because as hard as it is to believe, they'd probably send him running back to Canada. I have my best time just watching what all goes on. I think so many people stay together because they are afraid of being alone, and I never quite figured that one out. Heck, I have a fairly large network of friends, my son and his friends, family, and a grandson that I adore... lonliness isn't an option for me, so whether the bar scene and these chicks are around or not, I feel my life is complete. I don't worry about whether a woman is going to come along again that I can have a real relationship with. People that know me understand me and respect my views on things, and most of the women I do know and whatever type of relationship I have with them, I feel will be friends of mine for life. We don't need to be in a relationship, dating, or married to screw up what we have together. So yeah, the bar scene... I may get tired of it from time to time, just like I would with a marriage, but right now that's part of my life... the hand I've been dealt...
Gotcha. :)

Havasu1986
01-20-2007, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE=ratso;2348788]. Heck, I have a fairly large network of friends, my son and his friends, family, and a grandson that I adore...
Heard a saying awhile back...A daughter is a daughter all your life ..a son is a son until he takes a wife...Hope this doesn't happen to you.

SHOTKALLIN
01-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Just make sure you have proof you just met her. She may drag u in and blame it all on you. Love triangle. :eek:

RitcheyRch
01-20-2007, 07:45 PM
My Mom been saying that for years.
Heard a saying awhile back...A daughter is a daughter all your life ..a son is a son until he takes a wife...Hope this doesn't happen to you.

Misogynist
01-20-2007, 08:20 PM
. I sure don't wanna join a church group, my past would surely catch up to me sooner or later lol...
I hear the Branch Davidians had some cool group sex parties....... :D Aren't there a few stray members still floating about in Wacko?....... :devil: Uhhh... I mean Waco..... :)

Misogynist
01-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Since when did Brown name his hand Murderess? :D
When "Murderess" started choking his chicken.... :D

HavasuSelect
01-20-2007, 08:32 PM
I wasn't going to open this thread based on the title, but I'm sitting here bored and I gave it a shot. Thank god I opened it. Fantastic read. I'm with you. I think you should take advantage of this situation. Imagine the bragging rights...... "Ya I nailed a chick on death row":D

Forkin' Crazy
01-20-2007, 10:13 PM
Ratso, you ain't right!!!! Don't think your wrong either!!! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Be careful man. You don't want her framing you for the murder she is charged for!!! :eek:

Forkin' Crazy
01-20-2007, 10:14 PM
I hear the Branch Davidians had some cool group sex parties....... :D Aren't there a few stray members still floating about in Wacko?....... :devil: Uhhh... I mean Waco..... :)
You had it right the first time! :D

Ultracrazy
01-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Gotcha. :)
:D

IN2-IN2MX
01-20-2007, 10:41 PM
...Anyway, my married chick sees what's going on and decides to make her exit, tells me bye and says that I ought to have a lot of fun with that one.
:eek: Wow! What a considerate friend with benefits. Those are always the best! ;) I'd seriously stay away from the black widow chick though. You may get tangled in her web. If you get pinned for the murder you won't be able to post from prison and we'd miss your stories too much. :D
NICE!!!! :D
Gees, that beats my story about the chick who took a shit in my bed in the middle of the night....
WTF! That is soooooo wrong! What'd you do to her to deserve that? :(

OKIE-JET
01-20-2007, 10:43 PM
Just make sure you have proof you just met her. She may drag u in and blame it all on you. Love triangle. :eek:
Yeah, they might get the idea of....Ratso..Hired Gun.:D

Misogynist
01-21-2007, 12:32 AM
Yeah, they might get the idea of....Ratso..Hired Gun.:D
Roflmao.... "Ratso.... hired gun"...... when it's really "Ratso.... free-lance-sport-fukker"........ hahahahahahahahah........ :devil:

INI
01-21-2007, 01:25 AM
faster then that

topless
01-21-2007, 06:22 AM
Ive got a good one I love to tell, don't feel like typing it out though.
I still laugh about it sometimes.Spill the beans, we're all like family.
OK, I'll tell first. I once went out with a HB board member....:D

topless
01-21-2007, 07:28 AM
Just found it.....here ya go
http://www.wacotrib.com/news/content/news/stories/2007/01/19/01192007wacdarlenegentry.html

Jim W
01-21-2007, 09:01 AM
[QUOTE=IN2-IN2MX
WTF! That is soooooo wrong! What'd you do to her to deserve that? :([/QUOTE]
Well since this is a thread about dates grenading I will spill the beans.
About 20 yrs. ago, I was living in Ithaca NY and working at a dealership as a wrench. Every Fri. the girls in the office would all dress up. Casual Mon. through thrus. and dressed up on Fridays. Well theres a red head married chick in the office that was driving me crazy. On dress up Friday, she would always wear a short skirt spikes and she had a pair of killer legs. Tiny little waist, cute butt and a decent rack. To top it all off this girl knew how to WALK!!! You know the kind where you could just watch an ass walking for hours? Not too fast or too slow but a nice strut. So, finally she leaves her husband and I get my chance at her. I invited her over to my place for pizza, wine and watch some tv. Well, I had no idea but she cant hold her liquor at all. We end up in bed and did a 2 hr. fukk fest and this girl likes it HARD. Top, bottom, sideways she liked it all as long as it was hard and fast. About midnight we fell asleep and a few hour later, I woke up with her beside me and I can feel something warm and wet in the bed. Now, I just woke up and with the wine my thinking isnt exactly straight and I am thinking she must be bleeding to death since I did her so hard... I got up and turned on the lights and there's SHIT all over me, her and the bed!!! She took a major dump IN THE BED!!!! I wake her up and now she's drunk as a skunk and I cant get her to realise what she did much less get her into the shower and cleaned off. Finally, I get her cleaned up, me clean and now she flops back into the bed. Soooooo back into the shower we both go. Again I get her clean, me clean and dryed off. This time, got her into a chair, got the sheets changed and the mattress pad off and back to bed we go. Wake up in the AM and she after a while askes if she did anything stupid last night. I insist no everything is cool but she kinda remembers a few things and keeps asking and asking. Finally, I spill the beans. She is sooooo embarrassed but I played it down but she wants to see the sheets. I pull them out and they are covered in shit. The poor girl takes them and says she will wash them and bring them back. A few days later I get this big package in the mail. She went out and bought me new bedding which I thought was pretty nice of her. We actually went out for a while after that but I kept her away from the alcohol. So that's my "shit the bed" story.
Be good, Jim

phebus
01-21-2007, 10:03 AM
Sounds to me that you just focked the shit out of her. :D

coolchange
01-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Damn Ratso... I dunno, but I guess I'm just paranoid. I'd be thinkin while she was with me her accomplice was plantin evidence in my car or house or something... :eek:

DesertGirl
01-21-2007, 11:44 AM
Well if that is you in your avatar then I don't blame him for trying. :D :D
Yep that's me! Thanks:D

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 01:11 PM
RATSO...
DID YOU NAIL HER TO THE BED SHEETS LAST NIGHT OR WHAT:confused:

photo chick
01-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Well since this is a thread about dates grenading I will spill the beans.
About 20 yrs. ago, I was living in Ithaca NY and working at a dealership as a wrench. Every Fri. the girls in the office would all dress up. Casual Mon. through thrus. and dressed up on Fridays. Well theres a red head married chick in the office that was driving me crazy. On dress up Friday, she would always wear a short skirt spikes and she had a pair of killer legs. Tiny little waist, cute butt and a decent rack. To top it all off this girl knew how to WALK!!! You know the kind where you could just watch an ass walking for hours? Not too fast or too slow but a nice strut. So, finally she leaves her husband and I get my chance at her. I invited her over to my place for pizza, wine and watch some tv. Well, I had no idea but she cant hold her liquor at all. We end up in bed and did a 2 hr. fukk fest and this girl likes it HARD. Top, bottom, sideways she liked it all as long as it was hard and fast. About midnight we fell asleep and a few hour later, I woke up with her beside me and I can feel something warm and wet in the bed. Now, I just woke up and with the wine my thinking isnt exactly straight and I am thinking she must be bleeding to death since I did her so hard... I got up and turned on the lights and there's SHIT all over me, her and the bed!!! She took a major dump IN THE BED!!!! I wake her up and now she's drunk as a skunk and I cant get her to realise what she did much less get her into the shower and cleaned off. Finally, I get her cleaned up, me clean and now she flops back into the bed. Soooooo back into the shower we both go. Again I get her clean, me clean and dryed off. This time, got her into a chair, got the sheets changed and the mattress pad off and back to bed we go. Wake up in the AM and she after a while askes if she did anything stupid last night. I insist no everything is cool but she kinda remembers a few things and keeps asking and asking. Finally, I spill the beans. She is sooooo embarrassed but I played it down but she wants to see the sheets. I pull them out and they are covered in shit. The poor girl takes them and says she will wash them and bring them back. A few days later I get this big package in the mail. She went out and bought me new bedding which I thought was pretty nice of her. We actually went out for a while after that but I kept her away from the alcohol. So that's my "shit the bed" story.
Be good, Jim
All I can say to this is WOW! I can't imagine there's enough alcohol in the world that would have me doing this let alone forget I did it!!!
Did ya put laxatives in her wine? :D :D

ratso
01-21-2007, 02:11 PM
Well, she never showed up last night... in a way I'm glad, especially after the points Flyinbowtie and SHOTCALLIN made... might not be a good situation to be in.:jawdrop: She really seemed like a cool chick though. I suppose if I don't see her out again, I'll follow the trial and see what happens. Just going by the news though, things don't look real promising... :(
Anyway, Tina showed up last night and we talked a little, in between a couple of guys trying to pick her up all night.:D I told her about this thread so I'm sure she will make her appearance in a day or two... Anyway, we went out to lunch today and took her son (very handsome young man) with us to the flea market to grab some shades and look around and kill some time... she is one awesome lady... It's kind of hard to imagine a "date" with her grenading, but who knows...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

ratso
01-21-2007, 02:12 PM
BTW Jim W... lmao at that one!:D

photo chick
01-21-2007, 02:23 PM
Well, she never showed up last night... in a way I'm glad, especially after the points Flyinbowtie and SHOTCALLIN made... might not be a good situation to be in.:jawdrop: She really seemed like a cool chick though. I suppose if I don't see her out again, I'll follow the trial and see what happens. Just going by the news though, things don't look real promising... :(
Anyway, Tina showed up last night and we talked a little, in between a couple of guys trying to pick her up all night.:D I told her about this thread so I'm sure she will make her appearance in a day or two... Anyway, we went out to lunch today and took her son (very handsome young man) with us to the flea market to grab some shades and look around and kill some time... she is one awesome lady... It's kind of hard to imagine a "date" with her grenading, but who knows...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
I almost posted earlier today asking what happened with Tina.....
I still think you should be a writer Ratso......seriously!! :) :)

ratso
01-21-2007, 02:40 PM
I almost posted earlier today asking what happened with Tina.....
I still think you should be a writer Ratso......seriously!! :) :)
Writer... I don't know about that...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Tina is one beautiful lady, and a lot of fun to hang out with. I learned a lot more about her today and about some of her family, and met her ex husband... he seems like a really nice guy too. I think her son had a good time hanging out for awhile... she bought him this set of guns with a machine gun and a pistol and all the accessories that go with it. I said "Yeah, I can hear it now in a few days"... "Hey Mom, have you see my handcuffs anywhere"!!!???:D :D :D I don't think he got the joke though... lol...
I think I might have to take him 4-wheeling soon... I have one just his size.;)

photo chick
01-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Why not write, you do it so well on here?
I'm not joking either....you keep everyone's attention!

ratso
01-21-2007, 02:45 PM
Why not write, you do it so well on here?
I'm not joking either....you keep everyone's attention!
A post now and then isn't too tough... a book though, not sure about that.

phebus
01-21-2007, 02:45 PM
Maybe the bastard deserved a bullet to the head.

photo chick
01-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Good point....like to hear what her reasoning is....:D

ratso
01-21-2007, 02:48 PM
That is a very good point right there! It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I saw his picture and he looked familiar, but wasn't anybody I knew personally.

photo chick
01-21-2007, 02:50 PM
A post now and then isn't too tough... a book though, not sure about that.
Never know til' you try!! :D
I'll drop it now....just think you'd be good at it especially with a little murder mystery mixed in now!

Jim W
01-21-2007, 03:08 PM
BTW Jim W... lmao at that one!:D
Thanks Ratso.
I will be 51 in a few days, have been single my whole life and always did pretty good with the ladies. Believe me I got some stories!!!
Be good, Jim

ratso
01-21-2007, 03:10 PM
Thanks Ratso.
I will be 51 in a few days, have been single my whole life and always did pretty good with the ladies. Believe me I got some stories!!!
Be good, Jim
Well, that's what this thread is all about!;)

Jim W
01-21-2007, 05:24 PM
OK well, if thats the case let me tell ya about Colleen...
I was at my local hang out years ago and theres a new chick there that is totally stunning. She is about 5'5'' all of 110 lbs (my friends know I have a 130 Lb. rule) straight blonde hair that is just above her azz, blue eyes, nothing up top but just a sweet little package. Well she is out dancing and is pretty much, the best dancer there. This girl can dance soooo sexy and it's killing me cause I have never been with a woman who can dance like she can that isnt great in bed. So after the bar closes most of us go to a local resturant for a 3:00 AM breakfast and she is there. I walked up to her and slid into her booth and asked her point blank if she would like a kiss???? She said yes and I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a Hershy's kiss.... She always said I had her from that point on. Well turns out she has an ex boyfriend who wasnt quite done with her. We start sleeping together and he finds out where I live and that she is with me. This guy is an ex marine, a golden glove boxer and lives in Naples NY. Well one thing about the Naples boys, they all have these nick names....Cooter, Piss pot, Doc, Bananna, Snake...they all have these nick names. So..... this guy's is nick named----Hammer....you figure it out. So anyway I start getting the phone calls to stay away etc. and it aint working. So Colleen and I are out dancing and he shows up at the bar and is doing the big stare down thing but I dont care since I have my buddies all around me and I was told years ago "no matter how big you are, if you cant breath, you cant fight" so even though he is a boxer I know the move I am going to make if something goes down. Colleen and I end up going back to my place. In bed and asleep, wake up and I hear this roar going around my house and its the ex boyfriend doing laps around my house in his full size Chevy 4X4 Blazer. Now my house sits on the side of a hill and lots of room around the house so he is going about 30-40 MPH around the house. This guy is dirt tracking it around my house, blowing the horn, yelling and when he hits the front, there is a hill going up to the front of the house. He is pretty much jumping over my drive way as he launches off the hill. Well after about 15 or so times around the house, he launches it off the hill and lands and broke something in the front end. Tie rod, ball joint, something. Pulls a hard right, wipes out my mail box which sits on a D8 Crankshaft and drives down the road. We went back to bed. The next morning there was about 3 miles of skid marks from his front tire headed back to Naples and then he must of been towed. Those two eventually got married but the rest of the story is that Colleen had a really nice looking sister. But thats another story.
Be good, Jim
Be good, Jim

photo chick
01-21-2007, 05:29 PM
I was at my local hang out years ago and theres a new chick there that is totally stunning. She is about 5'5'' all of 110 lbs (my friends know I have a 130 Lb. rule) straight blonde hair that is just above her azz, blue eyes, nothing up top but just a sweet little package. Well she is out dancing and is pretty much, the best dancer there. This girl can dance soooo sexy and it's killing me cause I have never been with a woman who can dance like she can that isnt great in bed. So after the bar closes most of us go to a local resturant for a 3:00 AM breakfast and she is there. I walked up to her and slid into her booth and asked her point blank if she would like a kiss???? She said yes and I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a Hershy's kiss.... She always said I had her from that point on. Well turns out she has an ex boyfriend who wasnt quite done with her. We start sleeping together and he finds out where I live and that she is with me. This guy is an ex marine, a golden glove boxer and lives in Naples NY. Well one thing about the Naples boys, they all have these nick names....Cooter, Piss pot, Doc, Bananna, Snake...they all have these nick names. So..... this guy's is nick named----Hammer....you figure it out. So anyway I start getting the phone calls to stay away etc. and it aint working. So Colleen and I are out dancing and he shows up at the bar and is doing the big stare down thing but I dont care since I have my buddies all around me and I was told years ago "no matter how big you are, if you cant breath, you cant fight" so even though he is a boxer I know the move I am going to make if something goes down. Colleen and I end up going back to my place. In bed and asleep, wake up and I hear this roar going around my house and its the ex boyfriend doing laps around my house in his full size Chevy 4X4 Blazer. Now my house sits on the side of a hill and lots of room around the house so he is going about 30-40 MPH around the house. This guy is dirt tracking it around my house, blowing the horn, yelling and when he hits the front, there is a hill going up to the front of the house. He is pretty much jumping over my drive way as he launches off the hill. Well after about 15 or so times around the house, he launches it off the hill and lands and broke something in the front end. Tie rod, ball joint, something. Pulls a hard right, wipes out my mail box which sits on a D8 Crankshaft and drives down the road. We went back to bed. The next morning there was about 3 miles of skid marks from his front tire headed back to Naples and then he must of been towed. Those two eventually got married but the rest of the story is that Colleen had a really nice looking sister. But thats another story.
Be good, Jim
Be good, Jim
OK Jim...How many times have you been married?

Devil's Advocate
01-21-2007, 05:35 PM
[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="2"]After what I went through again last night, I'm thinking there should be some really good stories on dating, after all, not everyone on here has been married... consider yourselves the "lucky ones"...;)
After years of being around and working the bar scene, seeing all the dysfunctional relationships that go on, the sleeping around, cheating, and all that stuff... it makes you wonder what is actually real and what isn't... and what all really goes on behind closed doors. http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
I've done my share of one night stands, getting laid out in the parking lot, and sometimes just a good ole blowjob... hey, it's the bar scene... I'm sure RD's bud and the waitress needing a car knows all about it. The women are pretty dang forward about what they want. They are doing the ass grabbing and hugging and kissing and looking for a hook up.:D
Last night was like any typical night. I wasn't working the door, so I was getting to do what I like best... mingling and watching the crowd. My little married chick I see on a fairly regular basis was making her monthly appearance, so we're over by the DJ Booth getting lip locked and almost to the point where we're like "Hey, maybe we better get a room"... and then these 4 blondes walk in together, a couple of them are okay, and the other two were definitely worth a shot. They get seated at a table, and naturally I'm checking the two good ones out... one has long curly blonde hair and absolutely gorgeous... the other blonde, well, I was finding it hard to get past this outstanding rack of hers, she had this rough Kim Carnes/Bonnie Tyler voice that's sexy enough to make me want to slam her down on the table and do her right there. One of my buds decides to hit on the one with the rack, and it went over like a rock... Whatever she said embarassed him so bad that his face was beet red... shot down bad, right there in front of all his friends. His only comment to me was "What a fukkin' Bitch"... nyway, my married chick sees what's going on and decides to make her exit, tells me bye and says that I ought to have a lot of fun with that one. The night progresses and I'm making some good headway with this new one, we are pretty much close to being all over each other, but I am also noticing a lot of stares, people looking and halfway pointing her direction all night, and you could tell the talk was about this chick. I get pulled to the side by a girlfriend of mine and she asks "Do you know who the Fukk you are talking to?" I tell her "No" and she says that maybe I should check out the Friday Paper then because this chick has been charged with murdering her husband! Anyway, I end up back at her table, we talk and have another drink and a couple of shots, and before you know it, its 2am. We say our goodbyes and she tells me that she'll be back in Saturday night probably... I'm thinking "Cool..." Naturally I wasn't going to say anything about what I was told, at least not until I could look at the paper...
Well, this morning I have my dad drop a newspaper by, and there she is, front page news. I'm reading and see that she is out on $200,000 bond and is scheduled for court about the second week in February. According to the prosecution from what I gathered is that she says she found her husband shot to death. Of course they are out to prove she did it. There were a pair of latex gloves found in the trash with gunpowder residue and his DNA as well as her DNA on them. Apparently as they were investigating and doing some hidden camera footage, she was seen in a small pond wearing waders and looking for something. Seems the authorities looked too, and found the murder weapon that put the bullet in back of her husband's head.
That's about all I know at this point, but I'll tell you, I plan on getting to the bottom of something, and I ain't talkin' about the case neither. I kinda hope she's innocent, but if she ain't, I'll bet she is gonna be squeezing all she can into the next 3 weeks or so if you know what I mean... Heck, I hadn't done a good video in awhile... maybe we can do one called "Death Row Dominatrix" or maybe something like "The Verdict Ain't The Only Thing That's In"... If it makes any money I can always put it in a trust fund for her kids...
:2purples: WTF? But ROTFLMFAO!:D What does it take for a chick to be "off limits" to you?http://www.***boat.com/ubb/eek.gif:devil: I know you can deal with the chicks with drama and hang ups if it means scoring a nice piece of ass but come on, a murder suspect?
But if you decide to hunt it down, just don't tell her you like the rough stuff..:2purples: :crossx:

Debbolas
01-21-2007, 05:55 PM
darlene doskocil gentry,i goggled her and everything else and still can't get a pic:idea: maybe i should look under MRS OJ SIMPSOM:D
Hey Mark, is the lake up yet?
Did they open the pass:D or do you still have to go through the channel:eek:

Jim W
01-21-2007, 06:04 PM
well, if you look back a bit, I said I have never been married.
At this point, pretty much all that is left are the rejects.
I have pretty much decided to retire my "Dating jersey" to the dating hall of fame...
It would take a realy exceptional (sp?) woman to interest me now. They are few and far between. Sorry but at 51, I have become a bit jaded....
Be good, Jim

photo chick
01-21-2007, 06:16 PM
well, if you look back a bit, I said I have never been married.
At this point, pretty much all that is left are the rejects.
I have pretty much decided to retire my "Dating jersey" to the dating hall of fame...
It would take a realy exceptional (sp?) woman to interest me now. They are few and far between. Sorry but at 51, I have become a bit jaded....
Be good, Jim
Oops sorry...I do see you wrote that... 51 is still too young to give up though! :)

tinamarie7409
01-21-2007, 06:47 PM
:jawdrop: Holy crap, you are crazy!! Not what I expected to read at all...I agree that you should stay far far away from that...exciting maybe, but damn I wish I had been there to see her!

SummerBreeze
01-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Be good, Jim
Be good, Jim
Gee Jim..... Thats a wonderful story:)

Jim W
01-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Oops sorry...I do see you wrote that... 51 is still too young to give up though! :)
Well, if ya want to hear about my "ultra MILF" Audrey, let me know.
Be good, Jim

photo chick
01-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Be good, Jim
Let's here it....

tinamarie7409
01-21-2007, 07:07 PM
Not that it was a date...more of a hookup...but hmmm lets see, at what point did it grenade??? How about when he ran out the door while I was in the shower cleaning "him" off my body.;) I guess I should be thankful there were no akward moments of "bye", "call ya later", "can I have your number"...Running with your pants in hand was easier for this one!:rolleyes: Actually I've been thinking about the "3 words after sex" thread"...RUN BABE RUN.:boxingguy

SummerBreeze
01-21-2007, 08:14 PM
Be good, Jim
Yea Yea............. lets here it a good ..... MILF story

ratso
01-21-2007, 08:39 PM
Not that it was a date...more of a hookup...but hmmm lets see, at what point did it grenade??? How about when he ran out the door while I was in the shower cleaning "him" off my body.;) I guess I should be thankful there were no akward moments of "bye", "call ya later", "can I have your number"...Running with your pants in hand was easier for this one!:rolleyes: Actually I've been thinking about the "3 words after sex" thread"...RUN BABE RUN.:boxingguy
What did you tell me today? Nothing under 25 anymore? http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif :D

tinamarie7409
01-21-2007, 08:51 PM
In case any of ya want to see a picture of my "handsome" kid.

tinamarie7409
01-21-2007, 08:53 PM
What did you tell me today? Nothing under 25 anymore? http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif :D
YES THAT'S WHAT I"M TRYING TO DO!!!

photo chick
01-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Why?

ratso
01-21-2007, 08:57 PM
lol...:D I'm not too good when it comes to weaknesses either ...I had a good time today. I'll get those 4 wheelers ready this week. ;)

ratso
01-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Why?
...that's a long story. :jawdrop: :D

YeLLowBoaT
01-21-2007, 09:10 PM
In college I went out with a classmate after the semester... she was hot and sweet... well she was hot.
So I picked her up and was taking her to the "broiler" ( old school steak house, If a chick every picks me up on a 1st date and takes me to a killer steak house... I will be love. :D ) when we get about half way there, she asks "where are we going to eat" I tell her. She then tells me she's a vegatrian... ok thats cool... where do you want to go? Anyways we ended up going to TGIF.
So we order drinks and dinner...I order some paste, deal since shes a veggie I thought I would be nice... right after the drinks get there, the guy in the next booth over, orders a steak "bloody". She goes off, full on PETA bitch. She gets up and tells him how cows are treated and that is murder and bull shit. I thru $40 on the table and told her( still standing at the guys table, giving him the PETA bitch speach.) : "heres money for the drinks and cab fare" and walked out.
Its a damn good thing I waited til after we were not in the same class...

photo chick
01-21-2007, 09:16 PM
...that's a long story. :jawdrop: :D
ok this thread is full of long stories.... Enlighten us readers :D :D

tinamarie7409
01-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Why? I've met probably 10 guys in the last month or so, all of them 24, all of them only interested in seeing how many women they can "stick it in to"
I keep laughing when I meet someone and they tell me they are 24...I'm just doomed if they are!! Met a really hot bartender here...he's 24...only wants to send me the drunk text messages at 2am "u still up". I'm soooooo tired of that. Met a baseball player. 24....plays for Kansas City... that's all I get from him too...2am "u still up?". One guy, we nicknamed him Fannin, HUGE one night stand, never called, (24 too) then I see him at the bar and he is with a girl but thinks it's ok to grab my ass when she's not lookin??? I've just decided that I'm doomed if they are under 25.

photo chick
01-21-2007, 09:17 PM
In college I went out with a classmate after the semester... she was hot and sweet... well she was hot.
So I picked her up and was taking her to the "broiler" ( old school steak house, If a chick every picks me up on a 1st date and takes me to a killer steak house... I will be love. :D ) when we get about half way there, she asks "where are we going to eat" I tell her. She then tells me she's a vegatrian... ok thats cool... where do you want to go? Anyways we ended up going to TGIF.
So we order drinks and dinner...I order some paste, deal since shes a veggie I thought I would be nice... right after the drinks get there, the guy in the next booth over, orders a steak "bloody". She goes off, full on PETA bitch. She gets up and tells him how cows are treated and that is murder and bull shit. I thru $40 on the table and told her( still standing at the guys table, giving him the PETA bitch speach.) : "heres money for the drinks and cab fare" and walked out.
Its a damn good thing I waited til after we were not in the same class...
I bet she was wearing leather shoes!!!:D :D

photo chick
01-21-2007, 09:21 PM
I've met probably 10 guys in the last month or so, all of them 24, all of them only interested in seeing how many women they can "stick it in to"
I keep laughing when I meet someone and they tell me they are 24...I'm just doomed if they are!! Met a really hot bartender here...he's 24...only wants to send me the drunk text messages at 2am "u still up". I'm soooooo tired of that. Met a baseball player. 24....plays for Kansas City... that's all I get from him too...2am "u still up?". One guy, we nicknamed him Fannin, HUGE one night stand, never called, (24 too) then I see him at the bar and he is with a girl but thinks it's ok to grab my ass when she's not lookin??? I've just decided that I'm doomed if they are under 25.
Guess you got a point there....stay away from the 24 yr olds unless you want a one night stand..... As a married 30++++ yr old I had to ask though.....;)

ratso
01-21-2007, 09:21 PM
after ... she was hot and sweet... well she was hot.
They all are up until the point where they rip out your heart and devour it!:jawdrop: :D

tinamarie7409
01-21-2007, 09:23 PM
Ratso maybe I should start "at what point did your sex life grendade?". Mine Grenaded when the boyfriend moved out! Damn it was nice having "it" in your bed everynight!!...and what about "single on valentine's day"...it is getting closer ya know!!

tinamarie7409
01-21-2007, 09:25 PM
I bet she was wearing leather shoes!!!:D :D
yeah and I bet she had the cab driver pull over on the way home to get a Big Mac.

YeLLowBoaT
01-21-2007, 09:26 PM
Ratso maybe I should start "at what point did your sex life grendade?". Mine Grenaded when the boyfriend moved out! Damn it was nice having "it" in your bed everynight!!...and what about "single on valentine's day"...it is getting closer ya know!!
being single on valentines day... saves us guys lots of cash....
only 2 days a year a dozen roses are over $20... fooking $100 plus for a dozen roses is a joke.

ratso
01-21-2007, 09:26 PM
Yeah, we'll have to do the Valentine deal... ;)
Sex life grenading? I doubt you'll have to worry about that for long.:D

ratso
01-21-2007, 09:29 PM
being single on valentines day... saves us guys lots of cash....
only 2 days a year a dozen roses are over $20... fooking $100 plus for a dozen roses is a joke.
...not if you know someone that is a wholesale florist.:D
I always say, if you are gonna try and take care of a woman, you need to know a florist, a jeweler, and a good attorney.:D

tinamarie7409
01-21-2007, 09:33 PM
...not if you know someone that is a wholesale florist.:D
I always say, if you are gonna try and take care of a woman, you need to know a florist, a jeweler, and a good attorney.:D
yeah and to keep you guys happy we need to know a plastic surgeon, a porn star, and Betty Freakin Crocker!!

ratso
01-21-2007, 09:34 PM
yeah and to keep you guys happy we need to know a plastic surgeon, a porn star, and Betty Freakin Crocker!!
Oh... you're good...;)

IN2-IN2MX
01-22-2007, 12:27 AM
...I get my chance at her. I invited her over to my place for pizza, wine and watch some tv. Well, I had no idea but she cant hold her liquor at all. We end up in bed and did a 2 hr. fukk fest and this girl likes it HARD. Top, bottom, sideways she liked it all as long as it was hard and fast. About midnight we fell asleep and a few hour later, I woke up with her beside me and I can feel something warm and wet in the bed. Now, I just woke up and with the wine my thinking isnt exactly straight and I am thinking she must be bleeding to death since I did her so hard... I got up and turned on the lights and there's SHIT all over me, her and the bed!!! She took a major dump IN THE BED!!!! .....
GROSS!!!! But this may have been your fault. How much did you have to drink? :eek: Did you ever stop to think that you may have been hammering her HARD and FAST for 2 HOURS in the wrong...errrrr...spot? :idea: :D
...my friends know I have a 130 Lb. rule...
:jawdrop: Oh hush up mister!!!! :mad:
:D :D :D

Jim W
01-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim W
You can drink em pretty but ya cant drink em skinny!!!! :D
Be good, Jim

photo chick
01-22-2007, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim W
You can drink em pretty but ya cant drink em skinny!!!! :D
Be good, Jim
Wow aren't you strict....got a height limit too?:D

Devil's Advocate
01-22-2007, 04:24 PM
I hear ya. A slight difference if she were 4'11" or 5'7":crossx:

ratso
01-22-2007, 04:34 PM
So DA, I guess your "last" date didn't grenade...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif but I bet there were a few explosions:jawdrop: lol...:D

Jbb
01-22-2007, 04:37 PM
Strict......or just......standards.....:D

Jim W
01-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Strict......or just......standards.....:D
Thanks JBB!!! :)
Be good, Jim

Misogynist
01-22-2007, 07:04 PM
They all are up until the point where they rip out your heart and devour it!:jawdrop: :D
Yeah... right before your very own eyes while it's still warm and beating.... :mad:

Misogynist
01-22-2007, 07:09 PM
One thing I have found out that is universal among women is they hate being told "Never call me again". That seems to be a challenge to them. If you want a woman that has dumped you to call you again so that you can insult them some more... tell them to never call. IT WORKS EVERYTIME. Their fragile little egos won't let them believe there is someone they have rejected that can live without them. I've broken up with many women, and if you really want them to stay away, tell them they are always welcome to call or come back... That scares the bejesus out of them, and they never call you again. But if you want to torture them,,, tell them to never call or contact you again.... :devil:

photo chick
01-23-2007, 06:28 AM
I hear ya. A slight difference if she were 4'11" or 5'7":crossx:
Exactly!!! Thanks DA....That's why I asked about the height.... A 5' 7" woman at 133 isn't too bad at all!!!:D :D

lucky
01-23-2007, 07:11 AM
After what I went through again last night, I'm thinking there should be some really good stories on dating, after all, not everyone on here has been married... consider yourselves the "lucky ones"...;)
Last night was like any typical night. I wasn't working the door, so I was getting to do what I like best... mingling and watching the crowd. My little married chick I see on a fairly regular basis was making her monthly appearance, so we're over by the DJ Booth getting lip locked and almost to the point where we're like "Hey, maybe we better get a room"... and then these 4 blondes walk in together, a couple of them are okay, and the other two were definitely worth a shot. They get seated at a table, and naturally I'm checking the two good ones out... one has long curly blonde hair and absolutely gorgeous... the other blonde, well, I was finding it hard to get past this outstanding rack of hers, she had this rough Kim Carnes/Bonnie Tyler voice that's sexy enough to make me want to slam her down on the table and do her right there. One of my buds decides to hit on the one with the rack, and it went over like a rock... Whatever she said embarassed him so bad that his face was beet red...:jawdrop: shot down bad, right there in front of all his friends. His only comment to me was "What a fukkin' Bitch"... http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gifAnyway, my married chick sees what's going on and decides to make her exit, tells me bye and says that I ought to have a lot of fun with that one. The night progresses and I'm making some good headway with this new one, we are pretty much close to being all over each other, but I am also noticing a lot of stares, people looking and halfway pointing her direction all night, and you could tell the talk was about this chick.:confused: I get pulled to the side by a girlfriend of mine and she asks "Do you know who the Fukk you are talking to?":jawdrop: I tell her "No" and she says that maybe I should check out the Friday Paper then because this chick has been charged with murdering her husband! :2purples: Anyway, I end up back at her table, we talk and have another drink and a couple of shots, and before you know it, its 2am. We say our goodbyes and she tells me that she'll be back in Saturday night probably... I'm thinking "Cool..." Naturally I wasn't going to say anything about what I was told, at least not until I could look at the paper...
That's about all I know at this point, but I'll tell you, I plan on getting to the bottom of something, and I ain't talkin' about the case neither. I kinda hope she's innocent, but if she ain't, I'll bet she is gonna be squeezing all she can into the next 3 weeks or so if you know what I mean... Heck, I hadn't done a good video in awhile... maybe we can do one called "Death Row Dominatrix" or maybe something like "The Verdict Ain't The Only Thing That's In"... If it makes any money I can always put it in a trust fund for her kids...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
so Will ya nail it ? If you work it right - you can have a sure thing on the conjical visits :)

Jim W
01-23-2007, 07:13 AM
Exactly!!! Thanks DA....That's why I asked about the height.... A 5' 7" woman at 133 isn't too bad at all!!!:D :D
Your right!!! Only has 3 lbs. to go...... LOL :)
Be good, Jim

ratso
01-23-2007, 07:15 AM
so Will ya nail it ? If you work it right - you can have a sure thing on the conjical visits :)
Lucky, she never showed up again... she might have fled the country by now, not because of the trial... but maybe she heard more about me lol...:jawdrop: :D

photo chick
01-23-2007, 07:19 AM
Your right!!! Only has 3 lbs. to go...... LOL :)
Be good, Jim
That's funny!! :D :D
I have to wonder though.....do you bring a scale with you on the first date?:confused:

Jim W
01-23-2007, 07:40 AM
That's funny!! :D :D
I have to wonder though.....do you bring a scale with you on the first date?:confused:
Yup.....First thing I do is balance em on my triple beam!!!
Be good, Jim

Misogynist
01-23-2007, 09:14 AM
You don't need a scale to see a woman is overweight. The fat usually hangs over the undersized clothing...... :jawdrop:

TAF
01-23-2007, 12:25 PM
Yeah, you gotta worry about a chick that may have nothing to lose anyway...:jawdrop:
I'll see ya'll tomorrow... gotta head to work.:D
Make sure she doesn't try to implicate you in what happened to her husband. She might pawn it off on you because you wanted to start a relationship w/ her (we know you don't) so she can walk and you take the fall. :sqeyes:
Good luck

TAF
01-23-2007, 12:31 PM
I'd be happy if they could get just one down. 2-14 is coming but I have no one to go Broke on:eek: :D

lucky
01-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Lucky, she never showed up again... she might have fled the country by now, not because of the trial... but maybe she heard more about me lol...:jawdrop: :D
Ratso - Hit her before they Aquit her! -- If the glove doesn't fit - Hit it anyways :) :D

photo chick
01-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Ratso - Hit her before they Aquit her! -- If the glove doesn't fit - Hit it anyways :) :D
Wow aren't we witty today Chris?

Misogynist
01-23-2007, 09:22 PM
Wow aren't we witty today Chris?
Jus likes Johnny Cockroach........... :devil: ... I believe Johnny's cancer devoured the section of his brain that is the seat of one's conscience. :devil: