PDA

View Full Version : RonJane***Where Is Your Boat*****

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-20-2007, 02:00 PM
Since you ask us questions and expect answers. Here is a question....
WHERE IS THE PICS OF YOUR BOAT
To answer your last question, why would cp performance sell a race pump that caused bad performance???? A race prepped pump would be inspected several times before it was shipped......:idea:

rrrr
01-20-2007, 02:04 PM
Hey 396, go find the guy, whip the muthaf*ckin shit outta him, and then we can all forget about the entire bizness. :eek: :D :D

OKIE-JET
01-20-2007, 03:14 PM
I'd just as soon see his boat....jeez im a noob and not afraid to show my shit.

Jetaholic
01-20-2007, 03:22 PM
I've been showin' my shit...unfortunately I can't show a put together boat yet, but hopefully in the next month or two I'll have some pics of a badass boat!

NUTHIN
01-20-2007, 04:08 PM
I've been showin' my shit...unfortunately I can't show a put together boat yet, but hopefully in the next month or two I'll have some pics of a badass boat!im still trying to figure out who wrongjane -rondane -ronjane is:confused: :confused: waiting to see pics of this persons rig.. see what kind of hull, motor, and pump involved here. check out the installation etc :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-20-2007, 04:33 PM
Hey 396, go find the guy, whip the muthaf*ckin shit outta him, and then we can all forget about the entire bizness. :eek: :D :D
That sounds like adamn good idea;) I like your style;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-20-2007, 04:34 PM
I feel ya bro. He wants to call everyone out but never wants to back his statements:idea:
All that matters is if you own a boat. I dont think this assclown even owns a boat!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey Jetaholic.....
where's that pic with the pain on the wall?????
We need it in here!!!!
Hd cant lock this thread:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-20-2007, 04:35 PM
im still trying to figure out who wrongjane -rondane -ronjane is:confused: :confused: waiting to see pics of this persons rig.. see what kind of hull, motor, and pump involved here. check out the installation etc :D
We all are!!!!!!

dragboat
01-20-2007, 06:42 PM
Come on now. Maybe he can't remember how to post the pictures. You all have seen rondanes boat out on the sandbar at one time or another. Go ahead, post up your pictures.:D :eek:

NUTHIN
01-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Come on now. Maybe he can't remember how to post the pictures. You all have seen rondanes boat out on the sandbar at one time or another. Go ahead, post up your pictures.:D :eek:
YUP.. what he said. waiting.............:sleeping: think the boat is so big and bad ass it doesnt fit in a pic.:confused: :confused:

SmokinLowriderSS
01-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Hi Bench-Racers, the Squirt-boat Studs are baaaaaaaaaack!!!!! :jawdrop:
Hi Jane you ignorant slut. Where's your boat beyatch!?!?!?!? :D :D :D
I think this one is it, in his yard. Junior is playing on it. :idea:
http://www.teshio.com/JetBoat/images/Buehler.jpg
Looks like a real rocket sled.
What upgrades are you having JBP do to it to get it over 50 Jane? Droop and rideplate with a 250-shot of "nawwwwwwwwws" :eek:

Jetaholic
01-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Hey Jetaholic.....
where's that pic with the pain on the wall?????
We need it in here!!!!
Hd cant lock this thread:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22449&stc=1&d=1169416092

SmokinLowriderSS
01-21-2007, 02:49 PM
That is the absolutely funniest fuqin' thing I have ever seen put together, hands-down, no contest. Cracks me up every time I see it. :D :D :D
RonJane you ignorant slut, Show us your boat!

dragboat
01-21-2007, 06:03 PM
http://i10.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/84/5a/4729_12.JPG:D

dragboat
01-21-2007, 06:12 PM
http://i15.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/84/5a/aeea_12.JPG
http://i18.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/84/5a/8d96_12.JPG
It will do 100 cause it said so in the Ebay ad:D . Now dont you all start dissing his baby.:sqeyes:

Jetaholic
01-21-2007, 06:53 PM
That is the absolutely funniest fuqin' thing I have ever seen put together, hands-down, no contest. Cracks me up every time I see it. :D :D :D
RonJane you ignorant slut, Show us your boat!
Well...I can't take all the credit...Brown kinda has a hand in it...

OKIE-JET
01-22-2007, 06:34 AM
Still waiting.......

SmokinLowriderSS
01-22-2007, 08:30 AM
I wonder if Roosterwear would like another "project-flattie". :D
Naw, I think this one is more Jane's speed:
Jane's 1974 Datsun Sundance
L20B stock Engine (4 Cylinder Datsun powered), Castoldi Jet
http://www.teshio.com/JetBoat/images116on/datsun.jpg

OKIE-JET
01-22-2007, 09:30 AM
console jet.......hahahahahahahahahahha!

SmokinLowriderSS
01-22-2007, 10:38 AM
Bowrider too. :D
All vtec'd to the max, dual fart-cans, prolly has the whole transom covered in asian-script stickers too. Big Datsun muscle there. :D
I think he used to race it as the J-1 Miss Maculough (sp?):idea:

Jetaholic
01-22-2007, 10:55 AM
Bowrider too. :D
All vtec'd to the max, dual fart-cans, prolly has the whole transom covered in asian-script stickers too. Big Datsun muscle there. :D
I think he used to race it as the J-1 Miss Maculough (sp?):idea:
Did he sink it out at Lake Piru? Oh wait...sorry...wrong thread...:D

OKIE-JET
01-22-2007, 11:33 AM
No...I think it was his cuz or somethin.:D

SmokinLowriderSS
01-22-2007, 02:50 PM
No...I think it was his cuz or somethin.:D
Definitely possible. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-22-2007, 05:22 PM
http://i15.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/84/5a/aeea_12.JPG
http://i18.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/84/5a/8d96_12.JPG
It will do 100 cause it said so in the Ebay ad:D . Now dont you all start dissing his baby.:sqeyes:
Is it me or does the front of this hull look like a waterdog?????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-22-2007, 05:23 PM
No he sunk the trailer:D:sqeyes:

Jetaholic
01-23-2007, 10:58 AM
No he sunk the trailer:D:sqeyes:
Yeah I've done that a time or two...

SmokinLowriderSS
01-23-2007, 03:46 PM
Done that one myself, but I managed to recover it without needing donations of money from friends. It was fortunately in shallow water. :D

New Login
01-23-2007, 03:55 PM
"Rondanes Boat"
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16883hydro.jpg

SmokinLowriderSS
01-23-2007, 06:28 PM
"Rondanes Boat"
LMFAO. That may just be a weiner right there.
I think the new Cantard will fit right in. :D
Welcome New Login :) , you're not some cousin of Hooligan's are ya? :idea: :eek:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 06:36 PM
"Rondanes Boat"
Is thata you holic???? What happened to you.

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 06:51 PM
LMFAO. That may just be a weiner right there.
I think the new Cantard will fit right in. :D
Welcome New Login :) , you're not some cousin of Hooligan's are ya? :idea: :eek:
Will you please quit calling us " Cantards " you UselessSomabiatch Arsehole :idea: ...............( . )( . )...........:D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Will you please quit calling us " Cantards " you UselessSomabiatch Arsehole :idea: ...............( . )( . )...........:D :D
is that how ya really feel:D

beerjet
01-23-2007, 10:32 PM
What's with the raging erection for janey ?
-beerjet-

Rondane
01-24-2007, 12:02 AM
What's with the raging erection for janey ?
-beerjet-
They cant get enough of the rosy smell of my ass. :) That rattle can lou is pretty funny though i must admit. :D I lost my train of thought seeing that one. Making some pics of my boat as we speak. Wifey says its okay.:sleeping:
rondane

SmokinLowriderSS
01-24-2007, 03:24 AM
Now Kimmie, Don't hold back. Stop sugar-coating it and say how you REALLY feel. Keeping it all bottled up inside you without expressing it is just plain bad for ya. Not healthy at all. It leads to higher blood pressure, drinking, fits of despair, actin out, and hanging out with the fags in Bench Racers.
Oh, wait a minuite, Fags in Bench Racers, different thread topic. Nevermind. :D

Rondane
01-24-2007, 08:57 AM
To answer your last question, why would cp performance sell a race pump that caused bad performance???? A race prepped pump would be inspected several times before it was shipped......:idea:
this is great, you answer a question with a question. :confused:
HERE"S A BETTER ****ING QUESTION ROCKETMAN! Why didnt someone tell him to call CP and ask them instead of selling stuff he didnt need?:confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Kiwi got his pants pulled down and because his problem is fixed(right or wrong) he's happy about it? How absurd is that???? Being as knowledgable as you are, you wouldnt replace ANYTHING in that pump without at least seeing what going on, calling CP and trying to rectify the situation by fixing WHAT YOU ALREADY HAD right??? I could see it now "well 396, you need a new impeller,ring, loader,snoot, kitchen sink, etc, etc" to which you reply "well sure.....here's my credit card and thanks so much! You have NO IDEA how great you are for helping me out like this". If you agree there 396, i got some oceanfront property down the street from you house i just acquired i'd sell ya!
You guys avoided those questions like the plague. Call it 'hitting the nail on the head" in my eyes. YOU know it as well as i.
why is that so hard to answer?
rondane

NUTHIN
01-24-2007, 08:59 AM
i saw you posted and thought ide see pics of your ride.....
:jawdrop:

QuickJet
01-24-2007, 09:07 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Seriously???? :D

NUTHIN
01-24-2007, 09:12 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Seriously???? :D
figured with everyone pokin at the fella hed post up the pump, hull, and engine pics.... :D hell i post up pics of other peeps $hit and say its MINE, figured hed at least do that....:D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2007, 01:57 PM
They cant get enough of the rosy smell of my ass. :) That rattle can lou is pretty funny though i must admit. :D I lost my train of thought seeing that one. Making some pics of my boat as we speak. Wifey says its okay.:sleeping:
rondane
Glad to see that your laughing:D
Ok atleast tell us what you have. Thats all we wanted to know. You come off stating that everyone knows it all. We just want to see what you have or done. Very simple.....
Once again 396 is being NICE!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2007, 02:11 PM
this is great, you answer a question with a question. :confused:
HERE"S A BETTER ****ING QUESTION ROCKETMAN! Why didnt someone tell him to call CP and ask them instead of selling stuff he didnt need?:confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Kiwi got his pants pulled down and because his problem is fixed(right or wrong) he's happy about it? How absurd is that???? Being as knowledgable as you are, you wouldnt replace ANYTHING in that pump without at least seeing what going on, calling CP and trying to rectify the situation by fixing WHAT YOU ALREADY HAD right??? I could see it now "well 396, you need a new impeller,ring, loader,snoot, kitchen sink, etc, etc" to which you reply "well sure.....here's my credit card and thanks so much! You have NO IDEA how great you are for helping me out like this". If you agree there 396, i got some oceanfront property down the street from you house i just acquired i'd sell ya!
You guys avoided those questions like the plague. Call it 'hitting the nail on the head" in my eyes. YOU know it as well as i.
why is that so hard to answer? rondane
How about you cut ALL the bullshit and answer questions one at a time like....
etc????
Then I will answer them for you!
Until then, stay on track dammit! Where is the pics of your boat???? Do you atleast own
_sPITTER

SmokinLowriderSS
01-24-2007, 02:39 PM
There's what you get for thinking. :D

SmokinLowriderSS
01-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Blah, blah, blah, blah, Call it 'hitting the nail on the head" in my eyes.
rondane
You call it "hitting the nail", we call it "You don't have a clue, and our givadamn is broken".
When you gonna open a jet pump shop Jane?
Where can I get a DPS Ratchet for Lowrider Jane, I'm lookin' to buy, soon.
WHERE'S YOUR BOAT JANE!?!?!!!!?!?

SmokinLowriderSS
01-24-2007, 02:48 PM
Until then, stay on track dammit! Where is the pics of your boat???? Do you at least own a _sPITTER
Fixed your typo there 396, and as far as Jane owning a spitter, Are you asking about the boat he claims to have, or the wife he claims to have? :confused: :idea:

dmontzsta
01-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Has anyone seen this guys boat? Or am I missing the joke?

NUTHIN
01-24-2007, 05:11 PM
no really i havent :jawdrop: waiting tho.... you? :D

New Login
01-24-2007, 05:30 PM
Here it is, it was over in the Rainbow site, you know the one where the real gay folks hang out !
"Rondanes Boat"

SmokinLowriderSS
01-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Here it is, it was over in the Rainbow site, you know the one where the real gay folks hang out !
New Login, that is almost, ALMOST, as good as "rattle-can Lou" as hilarious pix go dude. Cracks me up, I love it. :D :D :D
RainbowJane............ It has a certain, lilt, a certain flow, hell, it FITS! :D

SmokinLowriderSS
01-24-2007, 05:49 PM
Yea, the ones who are too gay for Bench Racers (and that's REALLY gay). :D

Kim Hanson
01-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Now Kimmie, Don't hold back. Stop sugar-coating it and say how you REALLY feel. Keeping it all bottled up inside you without expressing it is just plain bad for ya. Not healthy at all. It leads to higher blood pressure, drinking, fits of despair, actin out, and hanging out with the fags in Bench Racers.
Oh, wait a minuite, Fags in Bench Racers, different thread topic. Nevermind. :D
Funny it doesn't bother me :D :D high blood pressure is when I run out of beer and no cold beer stores are open :mad: :D :D .........( . )( . )..........:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2007, 06:18 PM
There is no joke here D. We really want to see his boat!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2007, 06:19 PM
<--------still waiting to see the focking boat:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

QuickJet
01-24-2007, 06:38 PM
Don't get your hopes up. He doesn't own a boat, he owns a computer. Sometimes that's all yah need to fool the masses. He won't post a pic of just another boat in fear that it will be reccognized as someone elses.
He is a joke, a stroke and a liar. He is in the same catagory as Later, Miller1, Lot Lizard and Sangster10. Liars, cheats and wannabes.

SmokinLowriderSS
01-25-2007, 03:11 AM
Funny it doesn't bother me :D :D high blood pressure is when I run out of beer and no cold beer stores are open :mad: :D :D .........( . )( . )..........:idea:
That raises my blood pressure too. :(

dragboat
01-25-2007, 05:41 AM
Even if this fake makes a point nobody's going to give him the credit, no credibility. I think he needs to show us his boat with his wife in it!:D
I don't think he can afford either with the monopoly money he brings home.:eek:

Jetaholic
01-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Even if this fake makes a point nobody's going to give him the credit, no credibility. I think he needs to show us his boat with his wife in it!:D
I don't think he can afford either with the monopoly money he brings home.:eek:
Isn't one of the main rules of Hot Boat to post pics of your boat and your wife/girlfriend (if you have either a wife or gf) upon registering?

dragboat
01-25-2007, 04:31 PM
Isn't one of the main rules of Hot Boat to post pics of your boat and your wife/girlfriend (if you have either a wife or gf) upon registering?
Tom Brown said I had to send them strait to him when I registered! :jawdrop: :D

dragboat
01-25-2007, 04:32 PM
I don't think Adam and Jamie believe him either :D
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6407/showusyourboat4uj.gif (http://imageshack.us)
You are a genius LMAO! :D :D :D

Jetaholic
01-25-2007, 07:07 PM
Tom Brown said I had to send them strait to him when I registered! :jawdrop: :D
Oh yeah...I left that part out...

photo chick
01-25-2007, 07:29 PM
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6407/showusyourboat4uj.gif (http://imageshack.us)
I need to hire you Bilge guy......need to make a funny vid of the Guru...I have tons of pics of him...watcha think?

photo chick
01-25-2007, 08:04 PM
Put me in coach!:D
Cool! Need your creativity though.....

Kim Hanson
01-25-2007, 08:28 PM
That raises my blood pressure too. :(
This is 2007 for christsakes, open 24-7..just like 7-11.............( . )( . )........:idea: :D :D

Kim Hanson
01-25-2007, 08:30 PM
LMAO.............( . )( . ).............:D :D

SmokinLowriderSS
01-26-2007, 01:07 AM
This is 2007 for christsakes, open 24-7..just like 7-11.............( . )( . )........:idea: :D :D
I an in Kansas Kimmie, where we still have a good number of DRY counties (fortunately not near me) where adult beverages cannot be sold except in a bar or resteraunt (if the county has permitted bars). No beer in the grocery store and no liqour stores. Probably 10% to 15% of the 105 counties, mostly out west.
About 98% of Kansas does not sell on Sundays.
The TOWN I live in sells on Sunday tho, has for years, and only as of the past November election, the county I live in.
On, no sales between 11 at night and 11 in the morning either (except bars).
3.2% licensed beer bars close at Midnight, full liqour licensed bars close 2AM.

Kim Hanson
01-26-2007, 02:37 PM
I an in Kansas Kimmie, where we still have a good number of DRY counties (fortunately not near me) where adult beverages cannot be sold except in a bar or resteraunt (if the county has permitted bars). No beer in the grocery store and no liqour stores. Probably 10% to 15% of the 105 counties, mostly out west.
About 98% of Kansas does not sell on Sundays.
The TOWN I live in sells on Sunday tho, has for years, and only as of the past November election, the county I live in.
On, no sales between 11 at night and 11 in the morning either (except bars).
3.2% licensed beer bars close at Midnight, full liqour licensed bars close 2AM.
Well Canada is a little better, the bars stay open till 2 am and you can get off sales till 3 am. Lloydminster where I live has like 20 Cold Beer Stores, 6 good Bars and this city has only about 30-35 thousand people :eek: ..........( . )( . )...........:D :D

rrrr
01-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Well Canada is a little better, the bars stay open till 2 am and you can get off sales till 3 am. Lloydminster where I live has like 20 Cold Beer Stores, 6 good Bars and this city has only about 30-35 thousand people :eek: ..........( . )( . )...........:D :D
When the snow is ass deep to a moose, what else is there to do but drink? :D

Kim Hanson
01-26-2007, 02:54 PM
When the snow is ass deep to a moose, what else is there to do but drink? :D
Wait till it gets dark and go rip through farmers fields with my Bronco, drinking of course ( I can't hurt no one that way, drinking and driving :idea: ) I live on the outskirts of town also...........( . )( . ).............I would do the ski-doo thing buttt, they don't have seat belts or things to lock your hand to the handle bars :D :D

SmokinLowriderSS
01-26-2007, 04:03 PM
Wait till it gets dark and go rip through farmers fields with my Bronco, drinking of course ( I can't hurt no one that way, drinking and driving :idea: ) I live on the outskirts of town also...........( . )( . ).............I would do the ski-doo thing buttt, they don't have seat belts or things to lock your hand to the handle bars :D :D
Sounds like a good way to commit spillage. :eek: :(

Kim Hanson
01-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Sounds like a good way to commit spillage. :eek: :(
I drink a can and then let her rip..empty...refresh with new can and go..bails take a shit kicking though :D :D ..........( . )( . ).......:)

dragboat
01-26-2007, 08:55 PM
I drink a can and then let her rip..empty...refresh with new can and go..bails take a shit kicking though :D :D ..........( . )( . ).......:)
Show us your ....Bails?:eek: .....SkiDoo?:eek: :D

dragboat
01-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Hey....dont you have the pictures of ronjanes wife in his boat ?:eek: :D

SmokinLowriderSS
01-27-2007, 01:29 AM
I'll bet he can find one, that Bilge Idiot is a resourceful one. :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-27-2007, 10:05 AM
Hey....dont you have the pictures of ronjanes wife in his boat ?:eek: :D
If not, I know he can come up with something:D

SmokinLowriderSS
01-27-2007, 01:20 PM
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3768/boattechrm6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Dayum Bilge, I knew you'd locate something! :jawdrop:
LMFAO!!!! :D :D :D

dragboat
01-29-2007, 06:35 PM
http://i8.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/86/96/6545_1.JPG

New Login
01-30-2007, 09:02 AM
What a waste Rondane sell me that there boat of yours. That boat is kinda cool lookin. It would be great for toolin around up here during the winter. I wonder if it has a heater and a beer holder.
Cheers

Kim Hanson
01-30-2007, 08:09 PM
What a waste Rondane sell me that there boat of yours. That boat is kinda cool lookin. It would be great for toolin around up here during the winter. I wonder if it has a heater and a beer holder.
Cheers
Tom quit screwing around..........( . )( . ).........:idea: :D

SmokinLowriderSS
01-31-2007, 06:38 AM
Cheers
I'm sure Jane could redneck one in for ya, pickup truck heater core, a little hose, an extra bilge fan, Duck Tape. :D

squirt'nmyload
01-31-2007, 04:09 PM
i've seen one of those at saguaro lake!!!

Kim Hanson
01-31-2007, 06:47 PM
i've seen one of those at saguaro lake!!!
Really now, I didn't think buoys came on trailers :D :D .........( . )( . )...........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-05-2007, 11:08 PM
<------Still patiently waiting to see this bitches boat:mad:

Marlin455
02-06-2007, 08:02 AM
396- i have located the elusive "RonJane Express":D - Please note the high performance multiple drive pulley set-up!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/11MVC-202F-med.jpg

IMPATIENT 1
02-06-2007, 08:18 AM
damn, i saw this in new posts and thought the boat pics might have acutally been posted:D

NUTHIN
02-07-2007, 06:50 PM
damn, i saw this in new posts and thought the boat pics might have acutally been posted:DYEAH THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING.. dude must not have one.. figured hed at least post a pic of a buddys and say its his :rolleyes: maybe hes got one of them fancy 14' bayliner outboards. or one of those sweet 12' valco's thats upside down bunji corded down on top of his camper shell :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-07-2007, 11:24 PM
396- i have located the elusive "RonJane Express":D - Please note the high performance multiple drive pulley set-up!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/11MVC-202F-med.jpg
Now thats classic:D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-07-2007, 11:25 PM
He offered me $2500.00 for my Kachina:idea: Maybe he actually dont have a boat:idea:
What a assclown

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-07-2007, 11:25 PM
damn, i saw this in new posts and thought the boat pics might have acutally been posted:D
Stop fooling yourself dammit!!!!!! Getting y our hopes all excited and schit:p

dragboat
02-09-2007, 07:31 PM
<--------still waiting to see the focking boat:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yea, he has one :rolleyes: as if, FAKE :eek:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Yea, he has one :rolleyes: as if, FAKE :eek:
Good call.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-13-2007, 07:39 PM
<-------Still waitin' foe da damn boat

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-13-2007, 07:40 PM
<--------impatiently waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUTHIN
02-13-2007, 07:56 PM
im telling you its a 12' VALCO . . . . . :D

SmokinLowriderSS
02-13-2007, 08:43 PM
is to make up for the 1.2" of reality he has I'm sure. :D

HammerDown
02-14-2007, 09:41 AM
You people are a trip...:rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
02-14-2007, 01:55 PM
Is that a nice way of saying they are tards :D :D ..........( . )( . ).........

SmokinLowriderSS
02-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Thx for noticing HD, we are glad to know you care. :) We love you to. ;)
Do you feel the love HD? We certainly do. :D

SmokinLowriderSS
02-14-2007, 03:35 PM
It was over a month ago he claimed his wife he claims to have gave him permission to post up pix of the boat he claims to have.
Now he's running all over oHIGHo trying to find someone who will take a picture of him sitting in their really sweet, headered, blown, nitrous-injected, fire-breathing, jetboat so he can get pictures to post up claiming it to be his.
Since he'll never meet any of us he figures he can fake all the tech details, just as he's been faking his tech-knowledge all along. Practice makes perfect.
The folks that will let him don't have cool enough boats, and the ones that meet his standards keep shutting the door in his face. Hmmmmmmmmm. :idea:

HammerDown
02-14-2007, 09:12 PM
Thx for noticing HD, we are glad to know you care. :) We love you to. ;)
Do you feel the love HD? We certainly do. :D
Love/Hate, being a Moderator I certainly try not to allow that to have any influence regarding the actions I make on this Forum and always try to look out for the best interest of this Forum...as I like it here and would hate to see it go away.
Personally for me, and stepping off the Moderator block for a moment...I look forward to your in depth technical input, replies, advice and thanked you and some others for your contributions posted in Just Jets.
And put you above those few that like to ride in the BS wagon.

HM
02-15-2007, 12:32 PM
Love/Hate, being a Moderator I certainly try not to allow that to have any influence regarding the actions I make on this Forum and always try to look out for the best interest of this Forum...as I like it here and would hate to see it go away.
Personally for me, and stepping off the Moderator block for a moment...I look forward to your in depth technical input, replies, advice and thanked you and some others for your contributions posted in Just Jets.
And put you above those few that like to ride in the BS wagon.
Hey HD,
Hold my beer and watch this!!!
Not sure what forum this thread started in, but now it is in bench racers....NO technical assistance is allowed. This RonDane kook is Chet reincarnated as burning turd. I haven't participated in the bashing to this point, with the exception of one post in a thread that is now deleted, but damn that guy has more moronic dribble than the bastard love child of Kim Hanson and Easy Killer after downing a 20 pack of Molson and Jager! Half the time, I think it is just an alias of someone fukking with their buddies...which if it is....Bravo! But, if he is a real person, someone needs to go home and punch his momma in the face!
So, in conclusion, jets suck and blow. :D

SmokinLowriderSS
02-15-2007, 02:28 PM
Hey HD,
Hold my beer and watch this!!!
Not sure what forum this thread started in, but now it is in bench racers....NO technical assistance is allowed.
And homer-sexual accusations are expected. :D

NUTHIN
02-15-2007, 04:33 PM
Ronjane has now sent me a PM. I deleted it unread and blocked his gay ass from sending me more... Like I care what he has to say???
did ya check to see if there was a pic in the pm??? we will never know :rolleyes: dammit :D

SmokinLowriderSS
02-16-2007, 01:31 AM
Ronjane has now sent me a PM. I deleted it unread and blocked his gay ass from sending me more... Like I care what he has to say???
That was his offer to be your Valentine. :eek:
Yes, I know, a day late, and more than a dollar short, but now you smashed his poor widdle heart all up by trashing his PM, unread. :(
He is likely to start stalking YOU now. :D Have you seen "Misery"? :idea:

dragboat
02-16-2007, 05:45 PM
[QUOTE=SmokinLowriderSS;2392672]It was over a month ago he claimed his wife he claims to have gave him permission to post up pix of the boat he claims to have.
Yea...:D ..He has a wife...sure he does :rolleyes:

dragboat
02-16-2007, 05:46 PM
[quote=SmokinLowriderSS;2392672]Now he's running all over oHIGHo trying to find someone who will take a picture of him sitting in their really sweet, headered, blown, nitrous-injected, fire-breathing, jetboat so he can get pictures to post up claiming it to be his.
Since he'll never meet any of us he figures he can fake all the tech details, just as he's been faking his tech-knowledge all along. Practice makes perfect.
The manager of the campground where he lives, told his mom they had to move her 1976 bayliner out of the street or pay for another site so now he has to stay in the AMC Pacer hooked to her house. So technically he doesn't live with his mom anymore. :D
http://www.airstreamforums.com/attachments/gallery/files/8/2/7/pacer_with_minuet_1978-med.jpg

dragboat
02-16-2007, 05:50 PM
The folks that will let him don't have cool enough boats, and the ones that meet his standards keep shutting the door in his face. Hmmmmmmmmm. :idea:
They must already know him there..:eek:
http://media.channelblade.com/boat_graphics/TemplateSites/DTS/DealerLibraries/484/Frozen%20Boat%20In%20Lake_web.jpg

dragboat
02-17-2007, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by HolyMoly >I think it is just an alias of someone fukking with their buddies...which if it is....Bravo! But, if he is a real person, someone needs to go home and punch his momma in the face!
Buddies, no, thats just it ,it's two faced, you don't treat anyone like that unless you take them on as a man, I'm sure there's a man rule about this one.
No man likes anyone so two faced, with no honor:mad: or boat :D or wife :D that still lives with his mom :rolleyes:

New Login
02-18-2007, 12:38 AM
Rondane, It is Saturday night and no one is here, so come on now mate show us your boat.
Are you like the cable guy in the US movies "The Cable Guy" ? It sure seems so being you make up everything thing you say. It seems at times you have a very hard time understanding the Queens English, or at least comprehending it here on HB. I for one am looking forward to the day you just post a picture of yur damn boat. Up here we work real hard in the freezin cold -30* wind chill as you sit in yur customers houses watchin the telly. Just borrow your wifes strap-on and stainless balls and post a picture eah.
Cheers
Newton Logins
I really like this boat

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 09:44 AM
Rondane, It is Saturday night and no one is here, so come on now mate show us your boat.
Are you like the cable guy in the US movies "The Cable Guy" ? It sure seems so being you make up everything thing you say. It seems at times you have a very hard time understanding the Queens English, or at least comprehending it here on HB. I for one am looking forward to the day you just post a picture of yur damn boat. Up here we work real hard in the freezin cold -30* wind chill as you sit in yur customers houses watchin the telly. Just borrow your wifes strap-on and stainless balls and post a picture eah.
Cheers
Newton Logins
I really like this boat
I see you are a fellow Canadian, were ya from?..........( . )( . ).........:)

Ken F
02-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Rogain doesn't have a boat. Hell, check the Assessors office in Mansfield Ohio. He doesn't even pay property tax. Got a buddy who is a bounty hunter workin on him though.

Rondane
02-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Rogain doesn't have a boat. Hell, check the Assessors office in Mansfield Ohio. He doesn't even pay property tax. Got a buddy who is a bounty hunter workin on him though.
Kenny.....man you got alot of time on your hands to try and figure THAT out. No boat huh? How did you get to be so smart? Free property tax can make that happen in case you didnt know.:idea: Dont you have anything better to do like swingin off your mans nuts trying to sell stuff for him? Surprise you didnt have a plug for him on this post.:jawdrop:
rondane

dragboat
02-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Kenny.....man you got alot of time on your hands to try and figure THAT out. No boat huh? How did you get to be so smart? Free property tax can make that happen in case you didnt know.:idea: Dont you have anything better to do like swingin off your mans nuts trying to sell stuff for him? Surprise you didnt have a plug for him on this post.:jawdrop:
rondane
Pot .... Kettel....yafag

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 09:11 PM
rondane
I have a plug for you girlfriend, now it's time to buck up and come get it biatch..:idea: .....( . )( . )......:rolleyes:

Ken F
02-19-2007, 05:02 AM
>Free property tax can make that happen in case you didnt know.<
Well ronnie, why don't you enlighten us on this "free property tax" deal.
It seems that Richland County has quite a database of people who DO pay property tax. Unfortunatly you are not in there.
Even your employer Time Warner Cable pays property tax.
Please share your secret.

Ken F
02-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Hey wait...you live in an apartment or government housing...right?

Rondane
02-19-2007, 07:30 PM
>
Please share your secret.
when your bounty hunter buddy comes over...we'll call ya and i'll tell ya then. then you can speed dial duane on a threeway and i'll tell him too. Then we can all be friends. :D
rondane

Ken F
02-19-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm not sending anyone to your house ronnie. I just wanted to know a little more about you....and not to worry we are never going to be friends.

NUTHIN
02-19-2007, 09:00 PM
just show a pic of your :messedup: BOTE :messedup:

Kim Hanson
02-20-2007, 07:23 PM
I'm not sending anyone to your house ronnie. I just wanted to know a little more about you....and not to worry we are never going to be friends.
I have thread all set out for him and he talks to you :( What is up with that shit..........( . )( . ).......Can I be your friend Ken :D :D Where is that piece of shit? He has a date with me in another thread, focking flakers :( Play the game or get out of the Focking Arena :idea:

Ken F
02-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Kim, I think he's Islamic. He comes out and throws a molitoff coctail, then runs and hides for a few days. Almost sounds like a blue-lipped indian.
Habib the cable guy.

Kim Hanson
02-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Kim, I think he's Islamic. He comes out and throws a molitoff coctail, then runs and hides for a few days. Almost sounds like a blue-lipped indian.
Habib the cable guy.
Maybe, I think he is slightly retarded with an hint of mental, I have to step down to his level and thats a long ways down :D :D I'm screwed..........( . )( . )...........I will send him a focking ladder, Maybe be he can get in touch with us easier:D .........( . )( . ).............

NUTHIN
02-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Maybe, I think he is slightly retarded with an hint of mental, I have to step down to his level and thats a long ways down :D :D I'm screwed..........( . )( . )...........I will send him a focking ladder, Maybe be he can get in touch with us easier:D .........( . )( . )............. GOOD POINT!!:D send the ladder

SmokinLowriderSS
02-21-2007, 04:08 PM
when your bounty hunter buddy comes over...we'll call ya and i'll tell ya then. rondane
Sure, sure, kinda like "I'll post up pix of my boat, my wife said it was OK."?????
WHERE'S YOUR BOAT JANE????

NUTHIN
02-21-2007, 06:38 PM
rondane
wifey said its cool man. post the BOTE
wait-wait-wait (making) some picts of your boat? shouldnt it be (TAKING) some picts of your boat!! what the hell are you making:jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
02-21-2007, 07:27 PM
GOOD POINT!!:D send the ladder
I wonder where to send it, Majorly Screwed Up in Ohigh Ohhhhhh:D :D ........( . )( . ).............

NUTHIN
02-21-2007, 08:16 PM
I wonder where to send it, Majorly Screwed Up in Ohigh Ohhhhhh:D :D ........( . )( . ).............yup, thats the place but dont forget the zip.. 51505150-5150:messedup:
its taking him a long time to MAKE pics of his boat. damn is he scetching it out of charcoal for us all :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
02-22-2007, 03:20 PM
He discovered the snap-together boats don't float very good since the seams leak. He's had to take it back apart and glue it all now, and then found Elmer's School Glue disolves in water.
Mom won't buy him the good glue 'cause she caught him snorting it.

Blown 472
02-22-2007, 03:26 PM
He discovered the snap-together boats don't float very good since the seams leak. He's had to take it back apart and glue it all now, and then found Elmer's School Glue disolves in water.
Mom won't buy him the good glue 'cause she caught him snorting it.
This coming from the desktop dyno god, ever built an engine??
How many race cars have you built and tuned, you know picking up a wrench, looking at a plug, making a jet change?? have you done this or are you just some dipshit keyboard jockey??

NUTHIN
02-22-2007, 04:32 PM
How many race cars have you built and tuned, you know picking up a wrench, looking at a plug, making a jet change?? have you done this or are you just some dipshit keyboard jockey??
..HUH..WHOA:jawdrop: this engine building delio messes up our this here boat pic'n thread:messedup:

Blown 472
02-22-2007, 04:38 PM
Someone's grumpy? or just plain tired of shit?
Both.

Blown 472
02-22-2007, 04:39 PM
..HUH..WHOA:jawdrop: this engine building delio messes up our this here boat pic'n thread:messedup:
Sorry, gots to take my shots when I can.:devil:

NUTHIN
02-22-2007, 05:03 PM
well alright then.... but ya poked yer head in here so ya gotta slam jane some while your here:D

Blown 472
02-22-2007, 05:08 PM
well alright then.... but ya poked yer head in here so ya gotta slam jane some while your here:D
Ok, lets see your boat, phucker.

dragboat
02-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Atta boy.:D

Kim Hanson
02-22-2007, 07:36 PM
yup, thats the place but dont forget the zip.. 51505150-5150:messedup:
its taking him a long time to MAKE pics of his boat. damn is he scetching it out of charcoal for us all :rolleyes:
It's probably hard when it's up your arse..the stick that is :D Doing look arounds all the time, am I in the lines :D :D ...........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
02-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Talking all nasty and shit will get you no where here :D :D ...........( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
02-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Take it out on me, these guys are biatchs :idea: ...........( . )( . ).......Whats up buddy?

NUTHIN
02-22-2007, 08:06 PM
It's probably hard when it's up your arse..the stick that is :D Doing look arounds all the time, am I in the lines :D :D ...........( . )( . ).........
:D wasnt me . . . I aint dun NUTHIN

Kim Hanson
02-22-2007, 08:16 PM
:D wasnt me . . . I aint dun NUTHIN
IT WAS HIM :rolleyes: and thank God you dun NOTHIN, or shit..maybe I was wrong and you can make him do something, I sure the hell can't! He just ignores me the biatch :( .......( . )( . )............That is one other thing I hate :devil:

NUTHIN
02-22-2007, 08:55 PM
IT WAS HIM :rolleyes: and thank God you dun NOTHIN, or shit..maybe I was wrong and you can make him do something, I sure the hell can't! He just ignores me the biatch :( .......( . )( . )............That is one other thing I hate :devil:I dont even know him.. I see him hackn on 396 all the time, saw this thread and parked myself here. Good times but it appears hes got no approach for you tho:D

Blown 472
02-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Take it out on me, these guys are biatchs :idea: ...........( . )( . ).......Whats up buddy?
I wouldn't take it out on you my northern brother, smokin is a lil ****ing panty waste **** dipshit that cant **** his ol lady.

SmokinLowriderSS
02-23-2007, 03:45 AM
I wouldn't take it out on you my northern brother, smokin is a lil ****ing panty waste **** dipshit that cant **** his ol lady.
The cockroach with penis envy made it in here, apparently following the scent of my nutsack like JANE trails 396's.
Go advise dude on his 1,000 HP motor guru (quote:"Huh?"), we'll handle Jane.
Jane, you little biatchhhhhhhh....... Got it to float long enough for the polaroid yet? Where is your boat?

Blown 472
02-23-2007, 04:13 AM
The cockroach with penis envy made it in here, apparently following the scent of my nutsack like JANE trails 396's.
Go advise dude on his 1,000 HP motor guru (quote:"Huh?"), we'll handle Jane.
Jane, you little biatchhhhhhhh....... Got it to float long enough for the polaroid yet? Where is your boat?
So lets hear it oh great keyboard engine builder, how many have ya built?? do you even know what a spark plug is?:idea:

dragboat
02-23-2007, 10:17 AM
So lets hear it oh great keyboard engine builder, how many have ya built?? do you even know what a spark plug is?:idea:
Jeeeessss blown.......dont hate, don't you have enough fans already? You're loosing what creditably you have left. :rolleyes: go get your own copy of DD and help out.
Whats a spark plug? :D :D

Rondane
02-23-2007, 10:38 AM
He hasnt built ANYTHING...he likes to talk some serious shit though. His superman down the road has done everything in that boat the past 35 years or so and i'm sure when some latest and greatest comes out he'll have it on there. I wonder how happy his wife is with him spending all this time on here.:eek: I feel sorry for her.
rondane

dragboat
02-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Are rondane and blown one in the same? :D :rolleyes: Fags:D

Blown 472
02-23-2007, 02:51 PM
He hasnt built ANYTHING...he likes to talk some serious shit though. His superman down the road has done everything in that boat the past 35 years or so and i'm sure when some latest and greatest comes out he'll have it on there. I wonder how happy his wife is with him spending all this time on here.:eek: I feel sorry for her.
rondane
NO shit there brother, I am sure he cant make her happy so he comes on here talking large.

SmokinLowriderSS
02-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Are rondane and blown one in the same? :D :rolleyes: Fags:D
No, siameze twins, joined at the hips, and Jane got to be the one in back.
Boat Pix JANE!

SmokinLowriderSS
02-23-2007, 04:14 PM
He hasnt built ANYTHING rondane
Keep trying Jane. You are ALMOST as right there as you were when you said DPS was closing it's doors and Don's son was going back to flipping burgers.
BOAT Jane, YOURS .... PICTURES beaaaaatch.

dragboat
02-23-2007, 04:42 PM
beaaaaatch. :D :D :D

NUTHIN
02-23-2007, 05:56 PM
rondane rolls in here talking bout other people not building motors in his very own boat show and tell thread. but no damn pics:sqeyes::confused: :confused:

Kim Hanson
02-23-2007, 05:57 PM
rondane
ANYTHING, sure sounds like you with pictures biach, now Superwomen throw out the magic lasso and grab a focking picture and throw it up and get this shit over with :idea: .......( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
02-23-2007, 05:59 PM
rondane rolls in here talking bout other people not building motors in his very own boat show and tell thread. but no damn pics:sqeyes::confused: :confused:
I think he fell off that ladder I sent and broke his head :D :D Sorry guys :D :D .........( . )( . )............

Rondane
02-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Keep trying Jane. You are ALMOST as right there as you were when you said DPS was closing it's doors and Don's son was going back to flipping burgers.
BOAT Jane, YOURS .... PICTURES beaaaaatch.
Get your story straight you DISRESPECTFUL asshole! this is benchracers now so we can get the story straight. Just WHERE did i say DPS WAS closing it's doors? WHERE DID I SAY THIS? You took it, twisted the words and ran with it. Nothing more, nothing less.
What i DID say WAS THIS....YOUR MAN(you know who) is making it VERY HARD for him(steve) because money is tight(not for YOUR MAN though) This is BECAUSE he(YOUR MAN) wants to have his name of every jetpart made and doesnt' give a rats ass if he(steve) goes back to flipping burgers(if that is what YOU think he does...where do you get your info?:confused: ). THAT IS WHAT I ****ING SAID ASSFACE! Read S L O W L Y now. Rumour has it that the foundry has been contacted SEVERAL times by someone OTHER than steve with regards to the inducers and PURCHASE of them. Now why...just WHY would someone with ANY respect whatsoever do such a thing when it DOESNT BELONG TO THEM hmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????Have you ever in your life talked to don, his son or anyone else in the jetworld there smokinpole? Well, let me tell ya, you MISSED OUT on some great ADVICE with regards to your boat with your NARROWMINDEDNESS!
RONDANE

dragboat
02-23-2007, 06:04 PM
Sounds like rondanes twofaced......kinda......dont it..:rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
02-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Holy, I didn't know that shit :D :D ........( . )( . )............

NUTHIN
02-23-2007, 06:07 PM
I think he fell off that ladder I sent and broke his head :D :D Sorry guys :D :D .........( . )( . )............You got that sent out quick man!! pics dude post pics:mad: hey kim how many motors have u built.:D ive REbuilt a weed eater once, okay twice

Kim Hanson
02-23-2007, 06:09 PM
Sounds like rondanes twofaced......kinda......dont it..:rolleyes:
I will talk to either one of them :D :D He just doesn't want to talk to me..I feel so left out :D :D ...........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
02-23-2007, 06:11 PM
You got that sent out quick man!! pics dude post pics:mad: hey kim how many motors have u built.:D ive REbuilt a weed eater once, okay twice
I have rebuilt one 350 chevy in my 57 Chevy Bel-Air, now I pay to have people rebuild them :D :D .........( . )( . )..........

SmokinLowriderSS
02-24-2007, 01:48 AM
Get your story straight you DISRESPECTFUL asshole! this is benchracers now so we can get the story straight. Just WHERE did i say DPS WAS closing it's doors? WHERE DID I SAY THIS? You took it, twisted the words and ran with it. Nothing more, nothing less.RONDANE
Ye just GOTTA luv the "search" function, well, JANE hates it.
Just Jets Forum
"Scammed By Duane Yet Again" thread.
January 15th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Page 4
Post #80
Quoted"The son has no other choice now but to go back to flippin burgers....feel proud on that one!
Here's the direct link shit-fer-brains Jane can't keep her lies straight (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135095&page=4&highlight=Don%27s+Son+flipping+burgers)

SmokinLowriderSS
02-24-2007, 01:55 AM
2 each, 350 chevy small-blocks,
a 400 Chevy small-block,
6.9L Ford/Intl Diesel,
the 454 in Lowrider,
there's a 385-block 429 in the works for my F-250 4x4.
Also assisting a buddy with his 460.
WHERE'S YOUR BOAT JANIE???????????

SmokinLowriderSS
02-24-2007, 01:59 AM
Here's Jane's Boat.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1753414boatShack.jpg

dragboat
02-24-2007, 04:29 AM
Ye just GOTTA luv the "search" function, well, JANE hates it.
Just Jets Forum
"Scammed By Duane Yet Again" thread.
January 15th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Page 4
Post #80
Quoted"The son has no other choice now but to go back to flippin burgers....feel proud on that one!
Here's the direct link shit-fer-brains Jane can't keep her lies straight (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135095&page=4&highlight=Don%27s+Son+flipping+burgers)
And he keeps coming back for more:rolleyes: :D Dance for me rondane :D :D
Nice job AGAIN Smokin :D

Rondane
02-24-2007, 06:13 PM
YEAP...that say don's pump service is going out of business alright.
Good job smokin! :rolleyes: Whatever dude!

Rondane
02-24-2007, 06:20 PM
If you enjoy doing business with someone, you should pay them enough to stay in business. Seems like common sense to me
with an outlook like that, its quite OBVIOUS you dont have any COMMON SENSE. Is that the same as "the harder you **** em, the better they like it?"
rondane

SmokinLowriderSS
02-24-2007, 06:44 PM
Cool part is I don't have to invent or twist stuff, Jane opens his sewer and the stupid just pours forth, under pressure. Kinda like a fire hydrant.
Yould'a thunk before claiming he DIDN'T say Steve was going back to frying at the Burger Barn cause of HTP undersutting him soooo bad he'da gone back and removed his quote before it cut his own throat. Nope.
Kinda ignores the facts that HTP buys stuff from DPS, christ the stupid never ends.
Duane sells an inducer, DPS MAKES MONEY, Duane sells a ropeless shaft seal, DPS MAKES MONEY.
Nothing but Hi-Tech hate, to a guy Jane never even dealt with, from a boatless fukstick who can't keep his lies in order.
Quick, hide Jane, Hi-Tech Performance is on the move, CLOSER TO YOU! :eek:
More from the "Stupid quote files":
Originally Posted by dragboat
If you enjoy doing business with someone, you should pay them enough to stay in business. Seems like common sense to me
with an outlook like that, its quite OBVIOUS you dont have any COMMON SENSE.
So, Jane, IF you find a person/company/whatever you trust andf enjoy dealing with, YOU SHOULD FIND AS MANY CHEAPER SOURCES TO AVOID DEALING WITH THEM AS ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE??????
Explain that steaming pasture patty right there.
For some people, it isn't about saving $5 on a part. It's about things you will never comprehend.
BOAT PIX JANE, YOUR TUB JANE.

Kim Hanson
02-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Hey Rexy, where is this IP Addy coming from ?......( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
02-24-2007, 08:44 PM
with an outlook like that, its quite OBVIOUS you dont have any COMMON SENSE. Is that the same as "the harder you **** em, the better they like it?"
rondane
COMMON SENSE, isn't really so common! It's like reality, some live it some don't!........( . )( . )...........Do I know you? :D

Rondane
02-24-2007, 08:47 PM
Cool part is I don't have to invent or twist stuff, Jane opens his sewer and the stupid just pours forth, under pressure. Kinda like a fire hydrant.
Yould'a thunk before claiming he DIDN'T say Steve was going back to frying at the Burger Barn cause of HTP undersutting him soooo bad he'da gone back and removed his quote before it cut his own throat. Nope.
Kinda ignores the facts that HTP buys stuff from DPS, christ the stupid never ends.
Duane sells an inducer, DPS MAKES MONEY, Duane sells a ropeless shaft seal, DPS MAKES MONEY.
Nothing but Hi-Tech hate, to a guy Jane never even dealt with, from a boatless fukstick who can't keep his lies in order.
What of THUNK what...you twisting words to try and make your point sound good mr puppet? So what does steve and burgers have to do with YOU SAYING dons pump service is going out of business??? I didnt say that and it's not at all true. Hate or truth my friend.....Proof is in the pudding. He buys from don because he CANT go anywhere else to get them. On the other hand, If your puppetmaster sees an opening to own those parts and put HIS name on them you can be your life he'll steamroll anything(or anyone) in the way in a second. You can twist my words and quotes all you like and put inuendos on top...story is still the same. Behind the scenes mr. spokesman...your man is not honorable.
More from the "Stupid quote files":
Explain that steaming pasture patty right there.
For some people, it isn't about saving $5 on a part. It's about things you will never comprehend.
Too bad where not talking a measely $5 on a part. More like $100 or more worth of SAVINGS from what i see. Again, twist words and not post fact $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Common sense tells you all the difference. Must be that sweet voice on the telephone is worth the 900 number style charges? ( AWW, you make it SOUND so good, i gotsta have it.) What so hard to COMPREHEND about that? Are you THAT wealthy? You've been getting ****ed so long your used to walking funny....so funny your wife lets you come out here for hours on end so she can spend time doing other things.:eek:
rondane

IMPATIENT 1
02-24-2007, 09:14 PM
dude, if ya gotta boat, just post the pics and end this thread already!:D dons inducers are the shiat, we all know that. i deal with duane becuase he's close and gives me good advise without spamming the hell outta me when he does it.can i save money shopping around and looking for someone cheaper than duane, maybe but if i walk away from a purchase feelin good about the parts and service i got, i contiune to patron that place.
we've got 2 mexican resturants in my little town.1's good and cheap, 1's great and cost alittle more plus service is more "personal".i go to the 2 rest. all the time, the cost is worth it sometimes.
just show your boat

SmokinLowriderSS
02-25-2007, 01:50 AM
Jane you ignorant slut!
BOAT!
You claim to own one, a jet drive type none the less.
WE ALL WANT TO SEE IT!
THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS TO SEE YOUR BOAT PICTURES!
YOU HAVE PROMISED TO SHOW THEM!
Now beaaaaaaaatch-boy, post them up!
SHOW YOUR BOAT!!

SmokinLowriderSS
02-25-2007, 12:10 PM
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6747/stupidinternetpolicekv2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Gotta luv ya Bilge. LMFAO!!! :D :D
It IS pretty bad when Jane comees on here and proves again he's even stupider than a local Idiot. :eek:
Our very own, Bilge Idiot. :D
You really DON'T have a boat do ya Jane, which makes you not only stupid, but a class-A liar as well. I had only figured you for a Class-C liar before.
Are you a relative of Later perhaps chet? :idea:

Ken F
02-26-2007, 05:27 AM
Get your story straight you DISRESPECTFUL asshole! this is benchracers now so we can get the story straight.
What i DID say WAS THIS....YOUR MAN(you know who) is making it VERY HARD for him(steve) because money is tight(not for YOUR MAN though) This is BECAUSE he(YOUR MAN) wants to have his name of every jetpart made and doesnt' give a rats ass if he(steve) goes back to flipping burgers(if that is what YOU think he does...where do you get your info?:confused: ). THAT IS WHAT I ****ING SAID ASSFACE! Read S L O W L Y now. Rumour has it that the foundry has been contacted SEVERAL times by someone OTHER than steve with regards to the inducers and PURCHASE of them. Now why...just WHY would someone with ANY respect whatsoever do such a thing when it DOESNT BELONG TO THEM hmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????
RONDANE
Okay Roigain. I still have you on ignore (wonderful thing it is!) so I don't even have to read your drivel, but this was copied into another post. You are a slanderous little weasel, and the record needs to be set straight.
You come across as such an expert on Steve, and Dons Pump service.
Go visit your good friend Steve and ask how he got the funds to pay for the last run of inducers from the foundry. See if he will give YOU an honest answer. It may surprise you.
Then ask him how many he has in stock now for shipping. Now ask him when he expects his next run of inducers to arrive.
There are many pump/boat builders out there who use the inducer, as it is almost a requirement now in a pump. They are wondering where they are going to get them from as "your guy" doesn't seem to be able to provide them reliably. "Our Guy" is not the one who has been calling the foundry, but there are several pump builders out there wondering where they are going to get them from as they are needed to continue building pumps.
Why would Duane or anyone else want to produce them? There may be a market nationwide of aprox. 100/yr. (would you agree?) The mold to cast them would cost in the area of $10K to have made (there are two places in the U.S. who are capable of making a mold to cast stainless). Profit on them would be what? Do some math if you are capable. Close your pie-hole long enough to think about this.
It's my hope that you will put a little thought into this, however I doubt it.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Musta been cuz I said he was still Beatin his Meat about ST:D
LMFAO!!! :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Okay Roigain. I still have you on ignore (wonderful thing it is!) so I don't even have to read your drivel, but this was copied into another post. You are a slanderous little weasel, and the record needs to be set straight.
You come across as such an expert on Steve, and Dons Pump service.
Go visit your good friend Steve and ask how he got the funds to pay for the last run of inducers from the foundry. See if he will give YOU an honest answer. It may surprise you.
Then ask him how many he has in stock now for shipping. Now ask him when he expects his next run of inducers to arrive.
There are many pump/boat builders out there who use the inducer, as it is almost a requirement now in a pump. They are wondering where they are going to get them from as "your guy" doesn't seem to be able to provide them reliably. "Our Guy" is not the one who has been calling the foundry, but there are several pump builders out there wondering where they are going to get them from as they are needed to continue building pumps.
Why would Duane or anyone else want to produce them? There may be a market nationwide of aprox. 100/yr. (would you agree?) The mold to cast them would cost in the area of $10K to have made (there are two places in the U.S. who are capable of making a mold to cast stainless). Profit on them would be what? Do some math if you are capable. Close your pie-hole long enough to think about this.
Well put Ken;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-26-2007, 10:25 PM
. Must be that sweet voice on the telephone is worth the 900 number style charges?
rondane
You would be the one to know about 900 numbers:idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
02-27-2007, 03:39 AM
Not a prayer Ken, but nice try.
He hasn't thought about anything he's posted in over a year, why start now?

Rondane
02-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Well put Ken;)
yes kenny "the puppet" VERY well put, edits and all. Must have hit a nerve.:idea: TRUTH hurts.
go visit your good friend steve and ask how he got the funds to pay for the last run of inducers from the foundry. See if he will give you an HONEST answer. It may surprise you.
What are you trying to say puppet, your bankrolling steve now?? First it's the money then it's the rights? Is that how it gonna work? We know you'd ONLY do that if there was MOST everything in it for ya, not out of the goodness of your heart TO HELP an up and coming guy flourish his fathers dream. Just plain shameful! Geesh, Mo. is ALOT closer to "headquarters" than i thought. Thats pretty hitech info you have ken. Do you like have a personal "bat phone" at your house to talk at a moments notice with the higher powers above? It's great that your doing all the work for me though. :idea: It's my hope you would put a little more THOUGHT into this for the good of EVERYONE instead of YOURSELF, however, i DOUBT it. :idea:
Now its smokins turn...
rondane

Ken F
02-27-2007, 10:49 AM
No Puss, I didn't bankroll it. Ask your butt-buddy about it. See if he will give you a straight answer. Are you even able to think beyond your shit-spewing mouth?
As I said, do some math. Why would anyone even WANT to start producing them? It's a looser just like you are. Understand now you no-boat polesmoker?
>"an up and coming guy flourish his fathers dream"<
What in the hell is this sentence supposed to mean? It doesn't even make sense. If you are going to try and use big words like "flourish" you should look them up first, and find out how to use them in context. Sorry....Context...that's probably out of your league too no-boat cableboy.
How would you like to meet in St.Louis? That's about half way for both of us.
Lets see which one is able to drive home just for grins you cumstain.

Rondane
02-27-2007, 11:35 AM
No Puss, I didn't bankroll it. Ask your butt-buddy about it. See if he will give you a straight answer. Are you even able to think beyond your shit-spewing mouth?
well then what is it puppetboy? You sure imply to know that "inside" information...who is now spewing the shit wordtwister? Better get back on the batphone to headquarters. :D
As I said, do some math. Why would anyone even WANT to start producing them? It's a looser just like you are. Understand now you no-boat polesmoker?
Sorry if i didnt get SOAKED on my first boat(cuz i didnt know anything) only to get half SOAKED on a new one. Anyone who knows ANYTHING would have said "kenny do yourself a favor and get another boat". Not in your case, saw a chance to Highjack Them Pockets of yours and it was done! Besides, as long you have a chance to get YOUR NAME HERE on those VALUABLE parts, word has it there is no end to how far you would go. Of course its to hard to start producing them as to why it easier to backdoor and push out the little guy and take over right? Very simple strategy without the need to start from scratch and NO REMORSE either you shamful jerk!
What in the hell is this sentence supposed to mean? It doesn't even make sense. If you are going to try and use big words like "flourish" you should look them up first, and find out how to use them in context. Sorry....Context...that's probably out of your league too no-boat cableboy.
yeap thats me alright puppetboy. sorry i cant be bothered with spellchecking everything. Here ya go..... Flourish, v.i. 1. to be successful markedly. 2. To grow in a vigorous state.(WITOUT someone making it HARDER on them for their own PERSONAL GAIN.)
Keep diggin yourself a hole while you keep omitting the truth. RING RING, RING, RING....headquarters is calling kenny. :D
Losing your cool when the truth is in black and white puppetboy? oh, i hear that batphone ringin again for new instructions...better answer.:D

dragboat
02-27-2007, 04:10 PM
Now everyones laughing at you ....stupid.:D
Does your mom know you're on the net again?:eek:

NUTHIN
02-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Now everyones laughing at you ....stupid.:D
Does your mom know you're on the net again?:eek:
hes a complete phuckstikk

Ken F
02-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Well, the reason I replied to his post in the first place was to bring to light the facts regarding the shit he's been spewing about "our guy". As far as I'm concerned that's done. I'm sure everyone understood what I was saying about who paid to get the inducers out of hock at the foundry (except him). That's all that matters.
Maggott sucker isn't even worth responding to. He's back on ignore.
Wish the little phuck would meet me in St.Louis. Probably turn out just like the pictures of his boat though.....a no show.
Ken

Some Kind Of Monster
02-27-2007, 04:37 PM
This just in..............
RonJane you ignorant slut.... You're breaking up!!
http://www.youignorantslut.us/images/logo/jyis_anim.gif

SmokinLowriderSS
02-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Good Ken. You didn't tell him about "The Jetphone". :D :D
Batphone, that's Jane's, as full of batschidt as he is.

Ken F
02-27-2007, 06:27 PM
Yea, didn't tell him that cellphones are pretty common either! LOL
Ken

SmokinLowriderSS
02-28-2007, 04:10 AM
Yea, didn't tell him that cellphones are pretty common either! LOL
Ken
SHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
His mom still has the one plugged in the wall that has the dial-thing on the front, on a party-line. :D

OKIE-JET
02-28-2007, 07:34 AM
If your so right jane, then where is this elusive steve? You keep saying all this shit about Duane, but thats just it....your the only one.....where the hell are all these other people gettin shit on? Do you even know anyone else? You keep spoutin shit about tryin to push someone out of business.....if all these pump-builders are using his design then how would he need to be financially bailed out of anything?....why can he not reliably supply them?....why doesnt he himself come and defend what is supposedly the truth? and finally man....for God's sake.....where the fock is your damn boat?

SmokinLowriderSS
02-28-2007, 03:17 PM
If your so right jane, then where is this elusive steve? You keep saying all this shit about Duane, but thats just it....your the only one.....where the hell are all these other people gettin shit on? Do you even know anyone else? You keep spoutin shit about tryin to push someone out of business.....if all these pump-builders are using his design then how would he need to be financially bailed out of anything?....why can he not reliably supply them?....why doesnt he himself come and defend what is supposedly the truth? and finally man....for God's sake.....where the fock is your damn boat?
The POS confessed to a Canadian, over the telephone, that he does not, nor did he ever, own a boat.
He does however claim to own a Dodge Lil' Red Express Truck, which, with his credibility, is most likely a fantasy/lie too.

Rondane
02-28-2007, 05:28 PM
If your so right jane, then where is this elusive steve?
Right now i think he is somewhere figuring out how he is going to get the money to repay the guy who got his inducers out of "hock" at the foundry. :rolleyes:
I'm sure everyone understood about what i was saying about who paid to get the inducers out of hock at the foundry. Thats all that matters.
if you say so ken, you talk to okiejet as he seems a little confused. Hey okiejet, Ken here is on top of the situtation and can fill you in with all the "details" okay?.:rolleyes: I didnt notice you mention the name of the bailbondsman ken, what is his name again?:idea:

Rondane
02-28-2007, 05:30 PM
The POS confessed to a Canadian, over the telephone, that he does not, nor did he ever, own a boat.
Yeap and you and I both know who that canadian is! :D

OKIE-JET
02-28-2007, 08:58 PM
Right now i think he is somewhere figuring out how he is going to get the money to repay the guy who got his inducers out of "hock" at the foundry. :rolleyes:
Again...if he owns the right to the inducers then why is he in hock? And if someone got them out of hock for him...wouldnt they therefore be somewhat of a friend?
if you say so ken, you talk to okiejet as he seems a little confused. Hey okiejet, Ken here is on top of the situtation and can fill you in with all the "details" okay?.:rolleyes: I didnt notice you mention the name of the bailbondsman ken, what is his name again?:idea:
Yes jane i am very confused....your here why?

SmokinLowriderSS
03-01-2007, 04:15 AM
Yes jane i am very confused....your here why?
The answer to this question should be "interesting". :rolleyes:
Yeap and you and I both know who that canadian is!
Also Interesting ..... The afforementioned post by the aforementioned canadian, is missing, as is my followup post with a very nice truck picture on it.
I have never deleted a post of mine from this site, exception being a double post or 2, and that wasn't one of 'em.
Did Pissant cry to the mods, and still praying they don't run your IP and find out you've got multiple accounts here?????? :idea:
Let's see if anyone else smells the same lying, 4-account, phukstick, troll, and how much longer you are here. :devil:
Methinks I may be hearing drums............................................. :idea:

Ken F
03-01-2007, 05:39 AM
Smokin,
He's been here for what? ....2 years? I don't remember in that time (until I put him on ignore) that he ever made one positive post.
We'll see about the mods.....Personally I see no reasoon for him to be around any more, and on top of that, he is slanderous.
Slander must be permitted on ***boat?
Ken

Rondane
03-01-2007, 12:04 PM
The answer to this question should be "interesting". :rolleyes:
Also Interesting ..... The afforementioned post by the aforementioned canadian, is missing, as is my followup post with a very nice truck picture on it.
I have never deleted a post of mine from this site, exception being a double post or 2, and that wasn't one of 'em.
Did Pissant cry to the mods, and still praying they don't run your IP and find out you've got multiple accounts here?????? :idea:
what makes you think that i would have enough pull around here, it's ****ing BENCHRACERS(aka ANYTHING GOES) to have someone, much less a mod, delete or remove a post from ANYONE and a PICTURE of a truck? :confused: You and kennythepuppet would have more pull in that regard dont ya think? Especially with all my TRUTH i mean "slanderous" posts. :rolleyes: OBVIOUSLY by kennys post about "fronting money for parts to get them out of "hock" " gives you a little insight to whats going on. Then again smokin, your on the same team and have a regular 3 way circle jerk on the batphone so you'll avoid the truth also. How does a guy from Missouri know that much about what goes on here in Ohio anyways????:idea: :confused: :idea:
So kenny why doesn't the puppetmaster come on here and speak for himself if these things are sooooooooooooo slanderous? It's ok for you to look up where i live and some personal shit to post on here though right? The minute i mention you and the puppetmaster, it's all over. How does that work?
Who made you god and what makes you think your man walks on water? Do yourself a favor leave steve alone and dont try and backdoor him on his livelyhood. Didn't your momma ever say "HELP and dont HINDER"?? If you have any kind of business ethics that is. As i have stated before with a little edit this time..... I wouldn't wish that on anyone, EXCEPT maybe you. :D
Methinks I may be hearing drums............................................. :idea:
Now were hearing drums now? What planet are you guys on anyways???

dragboat
03-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Quote from rondane > Didn't your momma ever say "HELP and dont HINDER"?? If you have any kind of business ethics that is.
Wow what a two facer!:eek: :eek:

dragboat
03-01-2007, 04:56 PM
what makes you think that i would have enough pull around here, it's ****ing BENCHRACERS(aka ANYTHING GOES) to have someone, much less a mod, delete or remove a post from ANYONE and a PICTURE of a truck? :confused: You and kennythepuppet would have more pull in that regard dont ya think? Especially with all my TRUTH i mean "slanderous" posts. :rolleyes: OBVIOUSLY by kennys post about "fronting money for parts to get them out of "hock" " gives you a little insight to whats going on. Then again smokin, your on the same team and have a regular 3 way circle jerk on the batphone so you'll avoid the truth also. How does a guy from Missouri know that much about what goes on here in Ohio anyways????:idea: :confused: :idea:
So kenny why doesn't the puppetmaster come on here and speak for himself if these things are sooooooooooooo slanderous? It's ok for you to look up where i live and some personal shit to post on here though right? The minute i mention you and the puppetmaster, it's all over. How does that work?
Who made you god and what makes you think your man walks on water? Do yourself a favor leave steve alone and dont try and backdoor him on his livelyhood. Didn't your momma ever say "HELP and dont HINDER"?? If you have any kind of business ethics that is. As i have stated before with a little edit this time..... I wouldn't wish that on anyone, EXCEPT maybe you. :D
Now were hearing drums now? What planet are you guys on anyways???
Dance for us rondane.....you Little beaaaaatch.

SmokinLowriderSS
03-02-2007, 02:41 PM
Quote from rondane > Didn't your momma ever say "HELP and dont HINDER"?? If you have any kind of business ethics that is.
Wow what a two facer!:eek: :eek:
Ain't that just a priceless jewel from Jane our marionette? :D
I bet someone read it to him from a Hallmark Card someplace. :idea:
Jane's sure helpfull alright. :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-09-2007, 06:39 PM
<--------------still waiting to see miss janes boat

NUTHIN
03-10-2007, 06:49 PM
<--------------still waiting to see miss janes boat
yeah hell I gave up.. :confused:

NUTHIN
03-11-2007, 06:35 PM
yeah hell I gave up.. :confused:
but still keep checking this PHUKKIN thread:rolleyes: :D

SmokinLowriderSS
03-12-2007, 03:00 AM
gotta keep the boot going. :D

NUTHIN
03-13-2007, 09:44 AM
nothing in here as far as a rondane boat:rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-14-2007, 06:38 AM
Just doing a morning check to see BlowJanes boat:p

SmokinLowriderSS
03-17-2007, 07:52 AM
Nothing new to see here. :idea: :D

SmokinLowriderSS
03-17-2007, 03:05 PM
Nothing new to see here. :idea: :D
Guess I spoke too soon, next thing I know the little pissant is wanting to private me.
i figured to give that great thread it's due and not POLUTE the ****er douchin it out with you there like you always have a knack for doing.
so....whats this lying for 2 years about a boat shit? Your really dilusional...what planet are you on?
Apparently your reading comprehension leaves something to be desired Jane. Everyone else seems to understand me just fine.
Go have your mommy read to you. You're not ready to read on your own yet.
Still trying to buy 396's boat JANE, It's for sale ............................... :D
Seems the pissant can't keep his lies straight, fock off Jane, and stay outta my privates beatch.

dragboat
03-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Get him all fired up so he comes out and makes an a** of himself ....again.:rolleyes: We all get a kick out of rondanes antics.:D
Dance for us rondane....you little Beeaaatch! :D :D

Kim Hanson
03-17-2007, 06:02 PM
Okay, who has the key? Lets wind him up and watch him wind down to just jerking, he is just a wind up doll for christsakes :rolleyes: .........( . )( . )..........I would be reeling in, trolling sucks here :idea: He barely bites and then they are just nibbles, he is playing you guys don't ya know yet ?.......( . )( . )......Whatever have fun with whatever this thing is :jawdrop: girl, guy faggot............:eek:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-18-2007, 09:30 PM
When is this c0cksucker going to post his ride? I dont know why he is hiding like a little bitch in the corner! :mad: Come out of the closet you lil biatch.
oh and dance for us BLOJANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jetaholic
03-19-2007, 03:53 AM
Unfortunately I think he already copped to not having a boat earlier in these posts...or it was in a phone call to someone in Canada or some shit.
Jane you may know a thing or two about jet boats...however we all know you don't own one. If you did you would be proud enough to show it on this site.
Until you come clean and either show us your boat or admit to not having one...
COMMENCE THE JANE FLAMING!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Bigern
03-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Wow, two months and still no boat?

Rondane
03-22-2007, 09:26 PM
wow...another one. what did these AZ douchbags tell ya to do post here? Stay off my thread if you dont know me.
Still no boat......wait.....there it is...no...no....nope still no boat.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-22-2007, 09:38 PM
Eeeeeazy :D Check out big Ern looking for BLOWjanes boat :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-22-2007, 09:39 PM
wow...another one. what did these AZ douchbags tell ya to do post here? Stay off my thread if you dont know me.
Calm down bitch boy and DANCE FOR US......you lil bitch :D
Do me a favor and make sure that you wax Don's floor tomorrow:idea: Its not what you know, Its who ya know;)

dmontzsta
03-23-2007, 08:58 AM
I am just in shock that we have not seen this boat. :jawdrop:

Bigern
03-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Just read the whole thread and asked a simple question. Too difficult to answer? Not flaming, must of hurt someones feelings.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-23-2007, 09:13 PM
Just read the whole thread and asked a simple question. Too difficult to answer? Not flaming, must of hurt someones feelings.
He has no idea Big Perm;) You might wanna leave this space cookie alone. Your the nice guy in the "eastside" crew :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-23-2007, 09:13 PM
<------still waitin' foe da pic :D

SmokinLowriderSS
03-24-2007, 06:45 PM
<------still waitin' foe da pic :D
dumbsh!+ keeps PM'ing me more stupidity, and no pix of his boat he doesn't have.

Ken F
03-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Smokin,
Just put the little phuckface on ignore, then he can't PM you, nor do you have to read any of his drivel.

SmokinLowriderSS
03-25-2007, 01:08 PM
from time to time, but then I can't F with him nearly as much, and he certainly deserves being f'd with as much as possible.

New Login
03-26-2007, 09:53 AM
My name is Newton Logins and I have a boat.
http://www.inflatableboats.net/sevyspec_html/sevy_images/Specialty6.jpg

Kim Hanson
03-26-2007, 09:55 AM
That is a water sport tube for christsakes.........( . )( . )........I have the Big Daddy :D :D

Kim Hanson
03-26-2007, 09:56 AM
What happened to the Skyler thing ?.........( . )( . ).........:confused:

New Login
03-26-2007, 10:04 AM
What ya mean this one ?
http://www.inflatableboats.net/sevyspec_html/sevy_images/juniors.jpg

Kim Hanson
03-26-2007, 10:06 AM
What ya mean this one ?
http://www.inflatableboats.net/sevyspec_html/sevy_images/juniors.jpg
The blue thingy.........( . )( . ).....It looked like a seadoo :D :D

New Login
03-26-2007, 10:08 AM
The blue thingy.........( . )( . ).....It looked like a seadoo :D :D
Oh this one !!! That is my kids scooter. Solar powered jetdrive. It has a custom loady thing and squirt gun.
http://www.inflatableboats.net/sevyspec_html/sevy_images/tow.jpg

Kim Hanson
03-26-2007, 10:16 AM
Oh this one !!! That is my kids scooter. Solar powered jetdrive. It has a custom loady thing and squirt gun.
http://www.inflatableboats.net/sevyspec_html/sevy_images/tow.jpg
That looks like a Ron Jane boat hands down..........( . )( . )............:idea: :D :D

rrrr
03-26-2007, 10:18 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this guy is a fukkin' farmer and/or related to Snoop Jonny Jon.....:D

New Login
03-26-2007, 10:21 AM
That looks like a Ron Jane boat hands down..........( . )( . )............:idea: :D :D
The thing is it is my kids boat and if Ron Jane owns one too I will have to run it over a few times with the loader. And could you amagine my kids face as I was doing it ? I just can't.
Damn you Rondane look what you are doing to people, just show a pic of your boat.

New Login
03-26-2007, 10:23 AM
I farm trees yes sir an old time lumberjack with new equiptment.

Kim Hanson
03-26-2007, 10:32 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this guy is a fukkin' farmer and/or related to Snoop Jonny Jon.....:D
I farm trees yes sir an old time lumberjack with new equiptment.
They don't have tree's in Saskabush :D :D It's flat and empty place :idea: ..........( . )( . ).........:D :D

New Login
03-26-2007, 10:45 AM
They don't have tree's in Saskabush :D :D It's flat and empty place :idea: ..........( . )( . ).........:D :D
So I did my job well !!!:idea:

New Login
03-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Where is Randane ?

hoolign
03-26-2007, 10:56 AM
There are lots in Northern!

Kim Hanson
03-26-2007, 11:04 AM
There are lots in Northern!
Thats where the INJUNS play though :D :D ...........( . )( . )..............I don't want to be scalped Hooligan :idea: :D I stay away from that shit.

Kim Hanson
03-26-2007, 11:06 AM
So I did my job well !!!:idea:
Way to good, now we have winds hitting us @ 50mph :( ..........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
03-26-2007, 11:17 AM
Where is Randane ?
I will go out on a limb here and think he is blowing it up :idea: ..........( . )( . ).............
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27353&stc=1&d=1174936604

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 04:37 PM
LMFAO:idea: :idea: :idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 04:38 PM
I will go out on a limb here and think he is blowing it up :idea: ..........( . )( . ).............
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27353&stc=1&d=1174936604
Now that is phukking classic :D :D :D

dragboat
03-26-2007, 05:22 PM
LMAO in amazement! Hey Kim, is that the good kind? :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 07:21 PM
LMAO in amazement! Hey Kim, is that the good kind? :D :D
I bet it has 3 holes that are 3 inch in diameter like BLOWJANE :D :D

Biglue
03-26-2007, 08:19 PM
I bet it has 3 holes that are 3 inch in diameter like BLOWJANE :D :D
Ahh put a cock in it. :D :D
Sup mofo, where ya been?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Ahh put a cock in it. :D :D
Sup mofo, where ya been?
Busting my azz on the new boat. Got a few tricks up tha old sleeve;)

Biglue
03-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Busting my azz on the new boat. Got a few tricks up tha old sleeve;)
Well dont work too hard foo, there's plenty of fags around here that will bust your ass for you. :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Well dont work too hard foo, there's plenty of fags around here that will bust your ass for you. :D :D
Now why are you peepin' out my ass???
FAG:D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 10:42 PM
Luey's favorite hobby
looking at ass of the same sex :yuk: :D

Rondane
03-27-2007, 07:09 AM
looking at ass of the same sex :yuk: :D
the way you talk about fags and the "spit" part of you name on a constant basis....
dude..... you got issues .

lilsquirt
03-27-2007, 07:31 AM
Still no boat RonJane? Here is a pic of my NEW boat which means I now have 2. Ill make you a good deal on my old 78 Crusader. Its perfect for you, bone stock and kinda slow! :D

lilsquirt
03-27-2007, 07:36 AM
here is the pic