PDA

View Full Version : Sangster?

Nstigator74
01-14-2003, 08:25 PM
Did you find out where the water in the motor came from NYD?

Morg
01-14-2003, 08:28 PM
Uh.. Huh... Huhh...
The lake
:D :D :D :D
Morg.
[ January 14, 2003, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Morg ]

Nstigator74
01-14-2003, 08:32 PM
Funny Guy! Now go work on your boat in the garage

Sangster
01-14-2003, 08:35 PM
Nstigator74:
Did you find out where the water in the motor came from NYD? We did a leak down on it, it was the intake didn't seal at a water jacket..No big deal, we were gonna pull the Tunnel Ram off anyways to get the NOS plumbed in.....How's your boat coming along.. gonna bring it down to PCR on Saturday... :D

Nstigator74
01-14-2003, 08:46 PM
No, I probably wont be seen down that way till close to summer.Pulling the motor this weekend to fix some oil leaks(damn slobbering blower motors) and looking into adding port injection nozzles so i can individually tune cylinders. I took it out for the first time last weekend. It was just in a little lagoon, so I couldn't even shift it,but it feels pretty quick.

Sangster
01-14-2003, 08:49 PM
Right on..I'm sure that Bad Boy will will make ya' pucker a little bit... eek! eek! :D

Nstigator74
01-14-2003, 08:53 PM
I wasn't scared....................But I haven't been in high gear yet

O.B eddie
01-15-2003, 02:29 AM
Nstigator74:
I wasn't scared....................But I haven't been in high gear yet Sack up High gear another ass dragger!!!!!

BILLY.B
01-15-2003, 06:21 AM
O.B eddie:
Nstigator74:
I wasn't scared....................But I haven't been in high gear yet Sack up High gear another ass dragger!!!!! O.B. you are to much!! I thought I was BAD at jamming on people when they come by my shop, in fact some guy's come buy once a month just to get a dose to bring them back to reality, BUT YOU are unbelieveable!! HA HA HA burningm burningm :D :D :D

GofastRacer
01-15-2003, 06:44 AM
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/roflmao.gif http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/roflmao.gif

Nstigator74
01-15-2003, 06:10 PM
The piece of water I was on is only about a quarter mile long.I don't need a S%#T talker burningm like you telling me anything about having sack. Bring your "Wiener Metlar blessed Canyon" pile to CFW on one of the big weekends. I'll enjoy watching you get schooled by several of the locals big shot. :D wink :D

ACCEPTENCE
01-16-2003, 10:08 AM
Nstigator74:
The piece of water I was on is only about a quarter mile long.I don't need a S%#T talker burningm like you telling me anything about having sack. Bring your "Wiener Metlar blessed Canyon" pile to CFW on one of the big weekends. I'll enjoy watching you get schooled by several of the locals big shot. :D wink :D When the lake is short and you run outta water, Crash into the beach and let her fly!!!!!
Sure enough someone will video tape it too!!!

smalls
01-16-2003, 12:40 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
Nstigator74:
The piece of water I was on is only about a quarter mile long.I don't need a S%#T talker burningm like you telling me anything about having sack. Bring your "Wiener Metlar blessed Canyon" pile to CFW on one of the big weekends. I'll enjoy watching you get schooled by several of the locals big shot. :D wink :D When the lake is short and you run outta water, Crash into the beach and let her fly!!!!!
Sure enough someone will video tape it too!!! HHHHHHMMMMMMMM

BILLY.B
01-17-2003, 10:00 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
Nstigator74:
Sure enough someone will video tape it too!!! ACCEPTENCE, do you think there would be some way of looking at a video of a certain someone running out of lake and leaping high into the air? I would almost bet that would beat any JAMES BOND leap by a few hundred feet! Guiness book of world records maybe? kinda makes you go HUMMMMMMMM !!!! :D :D :D

Sangerboy
01-18-2003, 06:58 PM
I do remember seeing a video a few years back. I think it was a hydro a Firebird that wouldn't shut down that hit the berm at the end of the lake, launched and went high enough to take out a phone or electric line that was at the end of the lake-quite spectacular eek!

BigBoyToys
01-18-2003, 07:19 PM
Sangerboy:
I do remember seeing a video a few years back. I think it was a hydro a Firebird that wouldn't shut down that hit the berm at the end of the lake, launched and went high enough to take out a phone or electric line that was at the end of the lake-quite spectacular eek! I remember that one eek!