PDA

View Full Version : tales from the hood

whiteworks
01-20-2007, 02:56 PM
about 1:00 am the other night cops show up at my neighbor "Allen's" house directly across the street bangin on his front door and tell him that they were chasing a suspect "FRANK" and think he may have hidden under his house. "raised foundation" they are rollin way deep 9 cars and a helocopter guns out lasers on. so he tells them where the basement entrance is and they go look for suspect "FRANK" with no luck. . well at about 6:00 am they show up again and roust my neighbor "Allen" this time they tell him we know for a fact that the suspect is under the house and how do we get in? "shift change new cops" so he tells them again where the access is and they go in. they are yelling we know your in there and if you dont come out were sending the dog in and finally he answers Im not coming out you guys are gonna kick my ass like last time. this goes on for a while and finally he surrenders they drag him out hook him up and haul him off. it turns out it is our shitball neighbor "FRANK" under the house.
please refer to this thread for background on shit ball neighbor
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128668
after hiding under the house for five hours he got hungry and climbed out went next door to where his ex wife lives and stole a box of cereal out of her kitchen, she gets pissed, and he bolts and goes back under Allens house with the box of cereal. she calls the cops and tells them he is still under the house and that he stole a box of cereal out of her house. so they came backand got him.
these bastards really arent that bright. later I saw her crawling out from under the house, so I asked her what she was lookin for? she said that Frank had stashed $100. under there and she really could use the money. I gave her a flashlight and wished her well. when ever any thing is happening around here we only have one suspect "FRANK" turns out Frank just got released the day before for stealing his ex wifes cell phone. she caught him when she called the number trying to find the phone and he answered.

SHOTKALLIN
01-20-2007, 03:45 PM
Why not move? If they were left the house they aint goin anywhere.
nice avatar are you a skinhead?.

phebus
01-20-2007, 04:22 PM
Throw some rattlesnakes under your neighbors house for Frank, to keep him company next time.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-20-2007, 04:47 PM
You should of pepper sprayed under the house:D That would have brought his ass out:D

whiteworks
01-20-2007, 08:13 PM
Why not move? If they were left the house they aint goin anywhere.
nice avatar are you a skinhead?.
I was her before them and Ill be long after them, besides my house is badass.
No I am not a skin head. what exactly is it that you think that avatar is?

rrrr
01-20-2007, 08:23 PM
You're lucky. Some people have this kinda shit going on in their neighborhood.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16781DSC01019.JPG

centerhill condor
01-21-2007, 05:29 AM
high quality low cost entertainment;)
we have the redneck version