PDA

View Full Version : Need some 4-points for the Rhino

Speedin' Ian
01-20-2007, 04:43 PM
We are just finishing up the cage on the rhino and I need to find some cheap 4 point harness. Anyone know the best place to find some.
Thanks

Throttle
01-20-2007, 05:30 PM
We are just finishing up the cage on the rhino and I need to find some cheap 4 point harness. Anyone know the best place to find some.
Thanks
today at Topoc, you coulda had your pick of the midnight special...

boatnam2
01-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Thanks
who built your cage?i got some padded 3" crows at kartech for a 100.00.

OutCole'd
01-20-2007, 05:35 PM
Try Black Rhino Performance in Havasu. 505-1510.

H20 Toie
01-20-2007, 07:16 PM
Cheap 4 point harnesses?
I feel sorry for the people that ride with you.

rrrr
01-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Cheap 4 point harnesses?
But the paint is top notch. :hammer2:

ramsfan
01-21-2007, 09:19 AM
I would go with Crow they are a good company that stand behind their product and you might even look at the 5 point system for the added safety

Speedin' Ian
01-21-2007, 09:37 AM
who built your cage?i got some padded 3" crows at kartech for a 100.00.
My brother used to be a fabricator and he still has all his tools (bender, notcher, etc...) so he has been building it in his garage. We just ordered the seat and now I need the belts so we can finish everything before we send it to powdercoat.
Cheap 4 point harnesses?
Are you kidding me? Any 4 point harness in a rhino will be much safer than the stock belts. We aren't talking a 100mph sandcar, it's a stock rhino, but thanks for the concern, I'll be sure to let all my passengers know some random guy on a message board feels sorry for them.

Magic34
01-21-2007, 09:48 AM
My brother used to be a fabricator and he still has all his tools (bender, notcher, etc...) so he has been building it in his garage. We just ordered the seat and now I need the belts so we can finish everything before we send it to powdercoat.
Are you kidding me? Any 4 point harness in a rhino will be much safer than the stock belts. We aren't talking a 100mph sandcar, it's a stock rhino, but thanks for the concern, I'll be sure to let all my passengers know some random guy on a message board feels sorry for them.
Be sure to do the 3" padded ones. I first did the 2" PRP padded ones from DJ Safety, and I have since replaced them with the 3" ones. They are much more comfortable.