PDA

View Full Version : Licensed to Bench Race?

dragboat
01-20-2007, 06:08 PM
I've been thinking about going for my "Bench Racers" permit :D .
Do I need a sponsor?
How long does it usually take to go from a permit to a real BR license?
I have been learning by countless hours of lurking. It's been educational and I do study the true classics, you know... Tom Brown and Kim Hansen.
I've learned plenty but have a ways to go.
So who do you think would make a good mentor and why?

Jetboatguru
01-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Do I need a sponsor?
I have been learning by countless hours of lerking. It's been educational and I do study the true classics, you know... Tom Brown and Kim Hansen.
First things first young wanna be benchracer. Lurking is spelled this way. Slamming of women is totally accepted. Making sense is not a plus. Might be a great idea to purchase the all new Hanson/Eazykiller 9.1 translator.

dragboat
01-20-2007, 06:27 PM
I just saw Hanson/Eazykiller 9.1 translator on Ebay that would do 100MPH!!!:D

NUTHIN
01-20-2007, 06:28 PM
First things first young wanna be benchracer. Lurking is spelled this way. Slamming of women is totally accepted. Making sense is not a plus. Might be a great idea to purchase the all new Hanson/Eazykiller 9.1 translator. the translator's are 4-6 weeks out at this time. just a heads up. dont bother trying to figure it out on your own!
:jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
01-20-2007, 07:39 PM
First things first young wanna be benchracer. Lurking is spelled this way. Slamming of women is totally accepted. Making sense is not a plus. Might be a great idea to purchase the all new Hanson/Eazykiller 9.1 translator.
They aren't even out yet :D :D .........( . )( . ).........So get in line now :idea:

Kim Hanson
01-20-2007, 07:40 PM
I just saw Hanson/Eazykiller 9.1 translator on Ebay that would do 100MPH!!!:D
That's slow, might need another battery to get it movin :D .........( . )( . )..........

Forkin' Crazy
01-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Funny....... I can understand both of them..... :eek:
Would that be a gift or a curse? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

NUTHIN
01-21-2007, 08:41 AM
Would that be a gift or a curse? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
WHOA.. :jawdrop: :)

steelcomp
01-21-2007, 10:41 AM
Would that be a gift or a curse? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gifAre you bragging???:jawdrop: Not sure I'd share that with many. I mean, here, we might understand, but it might not go over well with close family members or friends outside this assylum.
Just a thought...it's covered in your BR tech manual under "protocol". Might want to look it up...you're obviously not ready for your final.

SmokinLowriderSS
01-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Yes, definitely, but one you might want to:
1,- Keep to yourself.
2.- Seek treatment for.
Sounds kinda like an STD. :jawdrop: :D

LUVNLIFE
01-21-2007, 12:57 PM
To get the real BR license, you have to be a FAG:jawdrop: :D

photo chick
01-21-2007, 01:14 PM
Another good rule of thumb....even though I too am a bit of a nubee...never under any circumstances...ever..... listen to anything written by jetboatguru....unless it's about driving... a boat.. :D :D
NO slamming of women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!:mad:

SmokinLowriderSS
01-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Now waitaminuite, where does that put MAXIE, and Kimmie Hanson? :D

photo chick
01-21-2007, 03:40 PM
Now waitaminuite, where does that put MAXIE, and Kimmie Hanson? :D
WHO????? j/k they are in a class of their own, you know that!!! :D :D

dragboat
01-21-2007, 05:26 PM
I dont think I could do the women slamm thing, unless it's that ronjane lady.:D

SnoopJonnyJon
01-21-2007, 05:41 PM
I poop too much.

photo chick
01-21-2007, 05:47 PM
Tom Brown is my mentor!!! I'd share him though...

SmokinLowriderSS
01-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Tom Brown is my mentor!!! I'd share him though...
I do not believe you are the only one who would share him. :idea: :D

steelcomp
01-21-2007, 06:01 PM
That just aint gonna fly...every woman needs a good slamming now and then.:D ;) Making fun is a different story. That's not nice.:)

dragboat
01-21-2007, 06:25 PM
That just aint gonna fly...every woman needs a good slamming now and then.:D ;) Making fun is a different story. That's not nice.:)
I have followed your work for a long time, You're smart, you
know your sheet, and funny. What the? Why are you in BR? Have you some how fallen from grace or is this a community service deal?
Are you actively mentoring any newbies?:idea:

photo chick
01-21-2007, 06:25 PM
I do not believe you are the only one who would share him. :idea: :D
true I'm sure many of us would!

dragboat
01-21-2007, 06:36 PM
I poop too much.
How much too much?:jawdrop:

steelcomp
01-21-2007, 06:42 PM
I have followed your work for a long time, You're smart, you
know your sheet, and funny. What the? Why are you in BR? Have you some how fallen from grace or is this a community service deal?
Are you actively mentoring any newbies?:idea:Completely, utterly, friggin bored. :cry: LOL Besides, as soon as Maxi shows up, I'm gone. He'll be your mentor. I haven't got the patience.
Community service...that's rich. :D

steelcomp
01-21-2007, 06:46 PM
I poop too much.So we'll call you POOP Jonny Jon!!
ROTFLMFAO!!!! God, I kill me.
Thankyou...I'll be here all week.:rolleyes:

SnoopJonnyJon
01-21-2007, 07:20 PM
How much too much?:jawdrop:
Sorry it took so long for me to reply... I was taking a dump. I probably have a hat trick (three a day) at least three days a week.

SnoopJonnyJon
01-21-2007, 07:24 PM
So we'll call you POOP Jonny Jon!!
ROTFLMFAO!!!! God, I kill me.
Thankyou...I'll be here all week.:rolleyes:
I'd prefer if it you'd simply call me Poop Jon. Just like marky mark, the jonny jon thing has ran its course.

dragboat
01-21-2007, 07:31 PM
Sorry it took so long for me to reply... I was taking a dump. I probably have a hat trick (three a day) at least three days a week.
That was a retorical kind of thing, butt thanks:D

steelcomp
01-21-2007, 07:31 PM
I'd prefer if it you'd simply call me Poop Jon. Just like marky mark, the jonny jon thing has ran its course.I'll call you f ockin Dick Tracy if I want...this is bench racers, and you, snoopy poop, marky fag mark, or anyone else don't make the rules...that's the first rule here.
Get it, Homer?
Dammit, Maxi, where are you? I'm gettin tired of handling your light work, man. :sqeyes:
:D

Kim Hanson
01-21-2007, 07:32 PM
I was going to say cause we are HB CLAN, I don't recall seeing him over yonder though..it's a gift Paul Dance :D :D .........( . )( . ).........;)

Kim Hanson
01-21-2007, 07:33 PM
To get the real BR license, you have to be a FAG:jawdrop: :D
So you finally got one :D :D ............( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
01-21-2007, 07:37 PM
WHO????? j/k they are in a class of their own, you know that!!! :D :D
Was that a shot :D :D ..........( . )( . )............:messedup:

photo chick
01-21-2007, 08:50 PM
Was that a shot :D :D ..........( . )( . )............:messedup:
Nope....it was a compliment dear!!!:D

TAF
01-22-2007, 05:51 AM
1. When you realize you and everyone else in this thread call each other Fags for hanging "OUT" here but you yer self continue to do so.
2. Gay inuendo is blaintenly pointed out and discusted.
3. yer Spelling goes down the tubes
4. you are addressed by Lucky or Kim Hansen as friend
5. photographed w/ either one of the above too
6. chic bashing is NOT approved, we just look the otherway when Guru does it
because he does it so well and/or we know he gets off on it
7. Don't at anytime bag on Photochic, because she is too nice and has multitudes of peeps on here watching out for her, both fams and friends.
8. Have Lucky pick you up :( at the airport , and / or visa versa:mad:
9. talk about what what we wore to the party the previous weekend
10. enjoy "meating" new male HB "members" (duo inuendo, touche')
11.And trying to show others how feminine you are and not being offended

SmokinLowriderSS
01-22-2007, 08:26 AM
More bran, less beer in your diet. Switch 3 beers for 3 glasses of Metamucil. Should clear that right up. :D

lucky
01-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Do I need a sponsor?
I have been learning by countless hours of lurking. It's been educational and I do study the true classics, you know... Tom Brown and Kim Hansen.
Are ya homophobic ? Can you insult people ? Are you able to swing from large hairy testicals and offer reach around to all the assclowns ? Do you really own a boat? Does your Nissian maximus come with the 3.5 standard fart tube- or the the up upgradable 4.5 Assgrabber ? ohh can ya speak canturd ? - :D ps YOUR A FAG

dragboat
01-22-2007, 10:14 AM
Are ya homophobic ? Can you insult people ? Are you able to swing from large hairy testicals and offer reach around to all the assclowns ? Do you really own a boat? Does your Nissian maximus come with the 3.5 standard fart tube- or the the up upgradable 4.5 Assgrabber ? ohh can ya speak canturd ? - :D ps YOUR A FAG
I'm on my way! Lucky called me a FAG!:D :D
Yes, I really do own a boat.:jawdrop:
Yes , I can insult people, although some people are tuff to insult.:confused: I'll keep trying till I get it right.
Rondane said I could use his maximus most anytime.:D

Kim Hanson
01-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Nope....it was a compliment dear!!!:D
Why thank you pretty lady ;) ....( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
01-22-2007, 05:59 PM
1. When you realize you and everyone else in this thread call each other Fags for hanging "OUT" here but you yer self continue to do so.
2. Gay inuendo is blaintenly pointed out and discusted.
3. yer Spelling goes down the tubes
4. you are addressed by Lucky or Kim Hansen as friend
5. photographed w/ either one of the above too
6. chic bashing is NOT approved, we just look the otherway when Guru does it
because he does it so well and/or we know he gets off on it
7. Don't at anytime bag on Photochic, because she is too nice and has multitudes of peeps on here watching out for her, both fams and friends.
8. Have Lucky pick you up :( at the airport , and / or visa versa:mad:
9. talk about what what we wore to the party the previous weekend
10. enjoy "meating" new male HB "members" (duo inuendo, touche')
11.And trying to show others how feminine you are and not being offended
Bullshit, I have never called you a friend and you just wish for a picture with me don't ya :D :D .........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
01-22-2007, 06:02 PM
I'm on my way! Lucky called me a FAG!:D :D
Yes, I really do own a boat.:jawdrop:
Yes , I can insult people, although some people are tuff to insult.:confused: I'll keep trying till I get it right.
Rondane said I could use his maximus most anytime.:D
No one is tuff to insult, just need to find the right tool to do the job ya know :D :D wannabe FAG !..........( . )( . )..........;) :D

steelcomp
01-22-2007, 06:17 PM
No one is tuff to insult, just need to find the right tool to do the job ya know :D :D wannabe FAG !..........( . )( . )..........;) :DFind the right tool, or be the right tool, like you, Hansen.:) :D

dragboat
01-22-2007, 06:43 PM
Hansens a tool:eek: FAG:D

Kim Hanson
01-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Find the right tool, or be the right tool, like you, Hansen.:) :D
I get the job done right the first time , soooo the right tool :D :D ......( . )( . ).........:idea:

Kim Hanson
01-22-2007, 07:26 PM
Hansens a tool:eek: FAG:D
I have been called worse :D :D .........( . )( . ).....FAG noway ;)

rrrr
01-22-2007, 08:17 PM
I dont think I could do the women slamming thing
Well, there's the first sign he has Bench Racer qualities......ready to hit from the other side of the plate.

TAF
01-23-2007, 08:51 AM
Bullshit, I have never called you a friend and you just wish for a picture with me don't ya :D :D .........( . )( . )............
Just said that "IF" one of the two of you did you might be concidered. Who got up yer backside last night? :mad: :devil: I don't need anymore pics of you Kim, I've moved on to Bigger and better things (Lucky).:jawdrop: :) :sqeyes: :idea: :D

lucky
01-23-2007, 11:08 AM
ok boys - stop the sword fighting - looks gay !

TAF
01-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Thought that was the "hole" idea?:idea: :) :eek: :o

Biglue
01-23-2007, 04:10 PM
I poop too much.
Elasticity is a thing of the past huh? :jawdrop: :D
You're all a bunch-a-fags. :D

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 06:40 PM
Just said that "IF" one of the two of you did you might be concidered. Who got up yer backside last night? :mad: :devil: I don't need anymore pics of you Kim, I've moved on to Bigger and better things (Lucky).:jawdrop: :) :sqeyes: :idea: :D
Who got up yer backside last night? :mad:
My wife :( she told me spending a grand on ebay stores in 1 week is alittle too much , I look at it like it's my money , so get out of my face...bought 200 bucks worth of stuff today :D and she has to take my credit card to work and phone them and pay for it...........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Ya okay Zorro :D :D ...........( . )( . )..........

photo chick
01-23-2007, 07:20 PM
My wife :( she told me spending a grand on ebay stores in 1 week is alittle too much , I look at it like it's my money , so get out of my face...bought 200 bucks worth of stuff today :D and she has to take my credit card to work and phone them and pay for it...........( . )( . )..........
What did ya buy?

dragboat
01-23-2007, 07:29 PM
What did ya buy?
http://cgi.ebay.com/HUNK-BOAT-Volumes-1-2-HOT-MEN-ON-BOATS-R4-DVD-NEW_W0QQitemZ220073443814QQihZ012QQcategoryZ617QQr dZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 07:30 PM
What did ya buy?
I bought an amp, some speakers, some air horns :D ( freak people out with ) catback flowmaster exhaust for my new truck, some tail lights for 2 of my trucks( Euro ones ) I forgot what else I bought, it's coming soon though :D :D ...............( . )( . ).............

photo chick
01-23-2007, 07:32 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/HUNK-BOAT-Volumes-1-2-HOT-MEN-ON-BOATS-R4-DVD-NEW_W0QQitemZ220073443814QQihZ012QQcategoryZ617QQr dZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Now that's funny there!!!

photo chick
01-23-2007, 07:33 PM
I bought an amp, some speakers, some air horns :D ( freak people out with ) catback flowmaster exhaust for my new truck, some tail lights for 2 of my trucks( Euro ones ) I forgot what else I bought, it's coming soon though :D :D ...............( . )( . ).............
Bla Bla Bla......boring stuff.....I thought maybe you bought something fun!:D

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 07:36 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I like truck and stereo stuff ...that is just wrong shit, how did you happen to come across that crap ? Are you a REALfag? :confused: ...........( . )( . )..............:D :D

dragboat
01-23-2007, 07:39 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I like truck and stereo stuff ...that is just wrong shit, how did you happen to come across that crap ? Are you a REALfag? :confused: ...........( . )( . )..............:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138782&highlight=hot+boat+ebay

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 07:44 PM
I don't look for sex toys, shit I have a 100 mph tongue for christ sakes and no bandaids sticks to him after a romp :D Please the women first has always been first in my books! They wash your cloths and stuff, you could end up walking around looking like Richard Simmons in like 20 minutes :( .............( . )( . )................:D :D

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 07:52 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138782&highlight=hot+boat+ebay
Those girls are on crack..........( . )( . )...............:idea:

photo chick
01-23-2007, 08:11 PM
I don't look for sex toys, shit I have a 100 mph tongue for christ sakes and no bandaids sticks to him after a romp :D Please the women first has always been first in my books! They wash your cloths and stuff, you could end up walking around looking like Richard Simmons in like 20 minutes :( .............( . )( . )................:D :D
Who brought up sex toys?:eek:

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Who brought up sex toys?:eek:
Isn't that what girls want :D :D Or are you into quads :D ...........4x4 shit ;) ...........( . )( . )...............

photo chick
01-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Isn't that what girls want :D :D Or are you into quads :D ...........4x4 shit ;) ...........( . )( . )...............
Well as for the sex toys.....can't divulge that here, I do like the fast toys though.......boats, cars, and bikes that is! :D :D I'm a girlie girl who's boy at heart..

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 08:45 PM
Well as for the sex toys.....can't divulge that here, I do like the fast toys though.......boats, cars, and bikes that is! :D :D I'm a girlie girl who's boy at heart..
Tom Boy with knockers is cool :D :D Lots to look at in :D boats, cars, and bikes ...........( . )( . ).............;) :D :D

TAF
01-24-2007, 05:55 AM
Like a blow up Lucky or Santa Lou doll to keep him warm on the frozen tundra?:mad: :eek: :mad: :D

rrrr
01-24-2007, 07:40 PM
If you're gonna be a bench racer, talking about your ass on a public forum should be second nature.

Kim Hanson
01-24-2007, 09:37 PM
If you're gonna be a bench racer, talking about your ass on a public forum should be second nature.
You said it :D :D ..........( . )( . )............:eek:

dragboat
01-25-2007, 05:26 AM
There is more to this Bench Racing stuff than I thought:D I'll catch on:D

dragboat
01-25-2007, 05:43 AM
:confused: I just found the spell check, will that count against me?

lucky
01-25-2007, 07:03 AM
yes the spell check will get you on the - side , along with the fact that you have a hot wife and you want to talk fag????? Well actually :idea: that may end up giving you More points - but non the less GAy::D

Kim Hanson
01-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Just drink more and you will forget about it and it's hell ya time :D :D Maybe they will start a thread on you " what did he say " shiat :D ...........( . )( . )............

dragboat
01-26-2007, 08:57 PM
Just drink more and you will forget about it and it's hell ya time :D :D Maybe they will start a thread on you " what did he say " shiat :D ...........( . )( . )............
Take one down and pass it around :D YA FAG! :D:D :D

Kim Hanson
01-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Take one down and pass it around :D YA FAG! :D:D :D
Share my beer with someone is not going to happen, that would be like sharing your women for christsakes :D :D ............( . )( . )........

dragboat
01-29-2007, 06:27 PM
Share my beer with someone is not going to happen, that would be like sharing your women for christsakes :D :D ............( . )( . )........
I might share a beer or two :) Past that you're on you're own!:D

Kim Hanson
01-29-2007, 06:47 PM
I might share a beer or two :) Past that you're on you're own!:D
That pretty much sums it up :D ........( . )( . )................

dragboat
02-03-2007, 04:19 PM
That sounds like most of the Bench Racer Crew!:D :D Fags!

Kim Hanson
02-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Ya what ever, I am off to take a bubble bath :D :D .........( . )( . ).....................

photo chick
02-04-2007, 06:43 PM
Yeah well I'm definitely NOT a fag:D :D :D I just stop by here for the entertainment....
How was that bubble bath Kim.....fag!:D :D

Kim Hanson
02-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Yeah well I'm definitely NOT a fag:D :D :D I just stop by here for the entertainment....
It was great, I smell like a girl :D :D .........( . )( . )...........

dragboat
02-04-2007, 07:10 PM
It is entertaining!, :D :D

photo chick
02-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Yeah it is! Better than tv sometimes! As Kim says "I smell like a girl" I think I should add that to my sig line:D :D

Kim Hanson
02-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Boring......haven't had to a good flaming job in like months :( .......( . )( . )......Chop Shop is starting to freak me out :D I sort of remember the shit, kinda :D

photo chick
02-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Boring......haven't had to a good flaming job in like months :( .......( . )( . )......Chop Shop is starting to freak me out :D I sort of remember the shit, kinda :D
Kim check out the Bilge Idiots work in the Phx TAF party thread in the Sandbar...he's good!!

Kim Hanson
02-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Kim check out the Bilge Idiots work in the Phx TAF party thread in the Sandbar...he's good!!
I will go look right now........( . )( . )............;)

TAF
02-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Supplying the enemy w/ ammo (pics) then call in the pack of wolves. Thanks Sis!:devil: I have a couple snap shots I could auction off to the highest bidder (Tom Brown or BI). You name it I got it. Pic chick doing the dragboat lay out, baby in the bath pics, or how about Girl Scouts / Brownies pics?
What should we start the bidding at?:idea:
:D Just kidding sis, I'd never do that but I know who would:jawdrop:

photo chick
02-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Supplying the enemy w/ ammo (pics) then call in the pack of wolves. Thanks Sis!:devil: I have a couple snap shots I could auction off to the highest bidder (Tom Brown or BI). You name it I got it. Pic chick doing the dragboat lay out, baby in the bath pics, or how about Girl Scouts / Brownies pics?
HAHA try again.....those pictures came home in my suitcase, especially the ***boat layout ones, never to be seen again!!!! I needed them so I can scan the TAF in the cave w/ mustache layout one hee hee:D :D

TAF
02-05-2007, 09:54 AM
HAHA try again.....those pictures came home in my suitcase, especially the ***boat layout ones, never to be seen again!!!! I needed them so I can scan the TAF in the cave w/ mustache layout one hee hee:D :D
I have dupes, you can thank yer mother for that......or yer Ex-:idea:

MAXIMUS
02-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Bench racing license??? Chicks with dicks??? Guru's sex change??? WTF??? There was a time when it was cool to be in here! I think at that time there was only like one other personel besides myself, but none the less...:notam: Now its a ****ing freak show... Friggen MTV exploited this now too! :rolleyes:
Hey everybody lets all be fags in the bench racing section! Its so cool!!!! :mad: What the hell???? what happend to the "SAND BAR" where all the really swinging sacks were hangin??? :rolleyes:

lucky
02-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Bench racing license??? Chicks with dicks??? Guru's sex change??? WTF??? There was a time when it was cool to be in here! I think at that time there was only like one other personel besides myself, but none the less...:notam: Now its a ****ing freak show... Friggen MTV exploited this now too! :rolleyes:
Hey everybody lets all be fags in the bench racing section! Its so cool!!!! :mad: What the hell???? what happend to the "SAND BAR" where all the really swinging sacks were hangin??? :rolleyes:
eat my man hood Maxi :D ps I will be asking you Questions about enduro boats - beware Mr Fairy :D

photo chick
02-05-2007, 04:05 PM
I believe the Guru sex change but who's the chick with a dick?:eek:

dragboat
02-05-2007, 06:30 PM
I believe the Guru sex change but who's the chick with a dick?:eek:
Whats up with Maxie's avatar? :D

rrrr
02-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Now its a ****ing freak show... Friggen MTV exploited this now too! :rolleyes:
This from a guy that takes body hair to an entirely new level.........:eek: :eek:
But the facial hair makes your nose look smaller, Maxi. :D
http://www.frightenstein.com/goodies/hhof-wolfman.jpg

Kim Hanson
02-05-2007, 09:05 PM
I just need to know, am I the enemy or the lone wolf ? Sorry pack of wolves :D ...........( . )( . )............:D

Kim Hanson
02-05-2007, 09:07 PM
All there nuts shriveled up like grapes, nothing swinging up thar :D Except EasyKiller ............( . )( . )......or trying to or something like that:D :D

TAF
02-06-2007, 05:23 AM
I just need to know, am I the enemy or the lone wolf ? Sorry pack of wolves :D ...........( . )( . )............:D
Kim you'd be the runt outcast wolf, but I'd hang w/ ya:D
:idea:

TAF
02-06-2007, 05:28 AM
When you say "enemy" you wouldn't be refering to ME would you?
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5923/airplaneim0.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Yes I was referring to you and some one else but in a kinder more friendly way. You do great work........................I think:idea: As long as you keep hiding behind that "Hot" avatar you won't hear me complain.
I was just pointing out and/or trying to figure out my sis' alterior motives.

photo chick
02-06-2007, 11:26 AM
She said if I could make you look like a fool, she'd have dinner with me :D
:D :D :D :D

Jetboatguru
02-06-2007, 11:34 AM
Thanks sis!

photo chick
02-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks sis!
Be nice or I'll make you have dinner with me:eek: :eek:

dragboat
02-06-2007, 01:43 PM
So... Whats for dinner?:D

photo chick
02-06-2007, 01:47 PM
So... Whats for dinner?:D
For you... whatever you're cooking:D :D ....for Guru fried worms!!:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

lucky
02-06-2007, 02:07 PM
For you... whatever you're cooking:D :D ....for Guru fried worms!!:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Really - i heard he was serving up italian sausage - - lol - fag :)

photo chick
02-06-2007, 02:14 PM
He saves that specialty for you....:eek: :eek: ..Fag!!

TAF
02-06-2007, 02:17 PM

TAF
02-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Next time he's in town we'll have to find a place to take him to. :D
Yes, I've tried it and liked it! Sushi, that is!:D

MAXIMUS
02-06-2007, 04:57 PM
And for you a jar of gravy & a large vegetable of my choice! I was thinking of a jicama or something...:crossx: Maybe for desert a.... pineapple... no wait a.... WATERMELON! :devil:

MAXIMUS
02-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Whats up with Maxie's avatar? :D
WHY??? Does it make you feel funny??? Like a young boy playing with dirty laundery...:notam:

dragboat
02-06-2007, 05:04 PM
WHY??? Does it make you feel funny??? Like a young boy playing with dirty laundery...:notam:
LMAO:D You do have a gift!

lucky
02-06-2007, 05:09 PM
dam left overs if you ask me - looks like a tigar got a hold of it :eek:

photo chick
02-06-2007, 05:32 PM
And for you a jar of gravy & a large vegetable of my choice! I was thinking of a jicama or something...:crossx: Maybe for desert a.... pineapple... no wait a.... WATERMELON! :devil:
Nummy Maxi thanks!!! When's dinner? I love gravy :rolleyes: And what is jicama, dare I ask? I prefer pineapple BTW:D :D

MAXIMUS
02-07-2007, 05:41 AM
Nummy Maxi thanks!!! When's dinner? I love gravy :rolleyes: And what is jicama, dare I ask? I prefer pineapple BTW:D :D
Jicama is from the "ROOT" family...:crossx: Its usually fat, not real long, but bumpy on the outside & somewhat hard. Usually served straight up with a hint of salt!:crossx:

MAXIMUS
02-07-2007, 05:43 AM
What happend to havasuwhiner??? Barn??? drop the hate & discontent & start wearing some tie die shirts man... Brown I'm sure could hook you up. By the way where the hell is uncle tee??? He should be fluffin for you...:devil:

TAF
02-07-2007, 06:05 AM
:eek: :idea:

lucky
02-07-2007, 06:45 AM
What happend to havasuwhiner??? Barn??? drop the hate & discontent & start wearing some tie die shirts man... Brown I'm sure could hook you up. By the way where the hell is uncle tee??? He should be fluffin for you...:devil:
Yea its about U.t Time - Did he shorten up his lower unit ? dam Garage racer !that boat of his couldn't touch Browns glasstron :):D

rrrr
02-07-2007, 07:20 AM
Jicama is from the "ROOT" family...:crossx: Its usually fat, not real long, but bumpy on the outside & somewhat hard. Usually served straight up with a hint of salt!:crossx:
LMAO!!! :D

MAXIMUS
02-07-2007, 09:56 AM
LMAO:D You do have a gift!
Its more of a curse...:( Im like fat bastard... tough on the outside & scared & lonely on the inside!:notam:

lucky
02-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Its more of a curse...:( Im like fat bastard... tough on the outside & scared & lonely on the inside!:notam:
Until him and rrr- hit the gay bar - then hes all warm and cozy inside :D
( () ) (=======8 = Fagssssssss lmao

photo chick
02-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Hey TAF loose the avatar...that chicks ugly!!!!

Jetboatguru
02-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Thats not nice!
Tee Hee!
Love ya sis!

photo chick
02-07-2007, 06:08 PM
Thats not nice!
Tee Hee!
Love ya sis!
As you've made perfectly clear....I'M NOT NICE!!!!!!
Love ya bro:D :D TEE HEE

Kim Hanson
02-07-2007, 06:30 PM
What ya talking about Willis :D :D I would crawl over broken glass..1 mile to see those .......( . )( . ).,s !:D :D

photo chick
02-07-2007, 06:53 PM
What ya talking about Willis :D :D I would crawl over broken glass..1 mile to see those .......( . )( . ).,s !:D :D
Even in the gay plaid dress?:D :D

dragboat
02-07-2007, 07:26 PM
That just adds to the fun of it all:D

photo chick
02-07-2007, 07:34 PM
That just adds to the fun of it all:D
Yeah I look all nice and innocent don't I.....Just like real life:D :D

TAF
02-08-2007, 06:05 AM
The better to see you, "my little pretty"!:devil:
Hey Lor, don't you think some of those horn dofs out there had fantasies about hooking up w/ Dorothy even though she probably was dead and gone before they were born? In Lucky's case I think he just wanted a little tail (Totos)?:idea:

TAF
02-08-2007, 06:07 AM
This new photo is on this site 800 times now!!! (and counting) The day is young!:D

photo chick
02-08-2007, 08:06 AM
This new photo is on this site 800 times now!!! (and counting) The day is young!:D
You will learn to regret this!!!:jawdrop: :D :D

Jetboatguru
02-08-2007, 08:16 AM
The better to see you, "my little pretty"!:devil:
Hey Lor, don't you think some of those horn dofs out there had fantasies about hooking up w/ Dorothy even though she probably was dead and gone before they were born? In Lucky's case I think he just wanted a little tail (Totos)?:idea:
I think lots of people have fantasies about it.
Love ya sis!

photo chick
02-08-2007, 08:28 AM
I think lots of people have fantasies about it.
Love ya sis!
Whatever!!!! Love ya brother:devil:

dragboat
02-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Photo Chick is a Babe! :D

TAF
02-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Brooke Shields was on it and "Hot", sassy,and funny. I think she may end up being a new semi-regular on the show. :sqeyes: Did I say she was "Hot". :idea:

photo chick
02-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Thanks babe!!!:D :D

TAF
02-08-2007, 02:09 PM
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5227/whistleon7.gif (http://imageshack.us)
:idea: How does BI swing from a females:confused: Just when I thought things were going to ease up:sqeyes: :( . My sis has her new bobcat Moses and now I think I will be feeling like Noah cause "a Hard rain is gunna fall" or was that Bob Dillon?:idea: I'm so confused.:confused:

photo chick
02-08-2007, 02:30 PM
:idea: How does BI swing from a females:confused: Just when I thought things were going to ease up:sqeyes: :( . My sis has her new bobcat Moses and now I think I will be feeling like Noah cause "a Hard rain is gunna fall" or was that Bob Dillon?:idea: I'm so confused.:confused:
I'll help you figure it out.....look at my AVATAR bro!!!!
love ya:D :D

lucky
02-08-2007, 04:06 PM
My god I pissed my pants - errr i diddled - nice Avatar's you two :) lmao Rob - arn't the chicks hot at your wall mart :D Are you in charge of the panty deptment :) Hooooosssser -- Lori your evil

photo chick
02-08-2007, 04:21 PM
My god I pissed my pants - errr i diddled - nice Avatar's you two :) lmao Rob - arn't the chicks hot at your wall mart :D Are you in charge of the panty deptment :) Hooooosssser -- Lori your evil
I'm not evil...I'm not I'm not!!!!!!! I prefer to think of myself as funny:D :D
I have pics of you lucky, I'll have a nice avatar made up for you

lucky
02-08-2007, 04:31 PM
I bet you will :devil: Notice Evil is Just letter short of the Devil - don't make me go horney on you :) :D

Kim Hanson
02-08-2007, 07:32 PM
I keep say that same thing " I'm not evil...I'm not I'm not!!!!!!! " I wonder why they won't let me back on some sites though .BANNED ..........( . )( . ).............:D :D

photo chick
02-08-2007, 08:48 PM
I keep say that same thing " I'm not evil...I'm not I'm not!!!!!!! " I wonder why they won't let me back on some sites though .BANNED ..........( . )( . ).............:D :D
But I'm really not!:D :D

TAF
02-09-2007, 12:16 PM
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1167/thebenchracerskk1.jpg
Great work! I know "Lucky" is in the middle and 396 is on the right but who is on the left? Is his name "Monica"?:idea: :jawdrop: :D

MAXIMUS
02-09-2007, 03:03 PM
Now that is what I call a good lookin group of amigos! :crossx:

lucky
02-09-2007, 03:25 PM
dam _ i have homies - and what a handsom fag :) lol
:D I feel special in a non retarded , but gay way :) :D

lucky
02-09-2007, 03:26 PM
focker made ma laugh - thank you for makin me smile on a shitty day - love ya :) :D

lucky
02-09-2007, 03:39 PM
that looks like a Manica :eek:

Kim Hanson
02-09-2007, 07:11 PM
But I'm really not!:D :D
Ditto.........( . )( . )........;) :D :D

Kim Hanson
02-09-2007, 07:13 PM
That is good........( . )( . ).........:D :D

dragboat
02-09-2007, 07:19 PM
But I'm really Hot!:D :D
Fixed the typo for ya, No problem.:D

Biglue
02-09-2007, 07:26 PM
focker made ma laugh - thank you for makin me smile on a shitty day - love ya :) :D
fag. :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
02-09-2007, 07:30 PM
fag. :jawdrop:
Look who's talking shitty fingers :D :D .........( . )( . )........Oh yeah you are black :D

photo chick
02-10-2007, 08:05 AM
Fixed the typo for ya, No problem.:D
:D :D I:D already have one guy out there who loves to change my posts...I sure don't need another one!!!:D :D But thanks!!

dragboat
02-13-2007, 10:22 AM
:D :D I:D already have one guy out there who loves to change my posts...I sure don't need another one!!!:D :D But thanks!!
You're very welcome.:D

Biglue
02-13-2007, 01:23 PM
Look who's talking shitty fingers :D :D .........( . )( . )........Oh yeah you are black :D
You call me down again, I'll go buy a really heavy coat and go hunt cher ass down. :mad: :D

Kim Hanson
02-13-2007, 05:15 PM
You call me down again, I'll go buy a really heavy coat and go hunt cher ass down. :mad: :D
I didn't call you down Luey and you would need more than a heavy coat ,-40 here.......( . )( . )............
:eek: :D

dragboat
02-13-2007, 06:30 PM
I didn't call you down Luey and you would need more than a heavy coat ,-40 here.......( . )( . )............
:eek: :D
-40 !!!:eek: You cant be doing much other than trying to survive.

Biglue
02-13-2007, 07:59 PM
He just cuddles with a big hairy man......cold nights are a welcomed thing for ole Kimmy. :D

photo chick
02-14-2007, 05:04 AM
Can you believe people live in that temp? And I keep complaining about Dallas's nasty weather:eek:

lucky
02-14-2007, 07:12 AM
Can you believe people live in that temp? And I keep complaining about Dallas's nasty weather:eek:
Mullets keep their necks warm :) :D its good

Kim Hanson
02-14-2007, 07:41 AM
I went and stocked up on beer :idea: You can't work in that shit :D :D ......( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
02-14-2007, 07:41 AM
He just cuddles with a big hairy man......cold nights are a welcomed thing for ole Kimmy. :D
You dreamer you :D :D .........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
02-14-2007, 07:43 AM
I can relate to that, I hate it !........( . )( . )...............:D :D

Kim Hanson
02-14-2007, 07:44 AM
Mullets keep their necks warm :) :D its good
See they do come in handy............( . )( . )............:idea: :D :D

dragboat
02-18-2007, 05:23 PM
So whats up with his Velcro glove issue? Is that something he really needs or is he just showing off?:eek:

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 09:38 PM
So whats up with his Velcro glove issue? Is that something he really needs or is he just showing off?:eek:
We will see with Dick Jane, velcro just keeps me latched onto them......easier to reel them in that way :idea: ........( . )( . )..........:D :D

dragboat
02-21-2007, 07:07 PM
We will see with Dick Jane, velcro just keeps me latched onto them......easier to reel them in that way :idea: ........( . )( . )..........:D :D
I'm thinking you'll need to show your BR license for that kind of action. :eek:

photo chick
02-21-2007, 07:15 PM
Did ya get your BR license yet Dragboat? :D

Kim Hanson
02-21-2007, 07:20 PM
I don't need to show focking BR Licence .....( . )( . )..........:D :D The name should work :D :D

Kim Hanson
02-21-2007, 07:21 PM
I bet it's in the mail, as we speak :D :D ...........( . )( . )............

dragboat
02-21-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm still out waiting at the mailbox everyday.:D Did you get yours yet?

photo chick
02-21-2007, 07:38 PM
I'm still out waiting at the mailbox everyday.:D Did you get yours yet?
I was told since I had big knockers I didn't have to have one :D :D

Kim Hanson
02-21-2007, 07:46 PM
You got that right, less nut swingers the better and DragBoat, your computer must have a virus if it keeps tell you you have mail and run to the door and nothing :D :D ........( . )( . )............

Biglue
02-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Your knockers aren't going to get you far around this bunch hun. :jawdrop: :D

Kim Hanson
02-22-2007, 05:12 PM
Oh yes they will.........( . )( . )...........:idea: :D :D

rrrr
02-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Speak for yourself, sausage breath. :jawdrop: :D

dragboat
02-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Something about ..........>This thread is useless without pictures<.......:D
And NOT of you Kimmy :eek: ya fag

Kim Hanson
02-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Something about ..........>This thread is useless without pictures<.......:D
And NOT you Kimmy :eek: ya fag
I will not post up pictures of her, she is " TIT's " though.........( . )( . )......:idea:

photo chick
02-23-2007, 06:20 PM
I will not post up pictures of her, she is " TIT's " though.........( . )( . )......:idea:
WHO?:confused:

Kim Hanson
02-23-2007, 07:08 PM
WHO?:confused:
YOU :D :D ...........( . )( . ).....................

dragboat
02-26-2007, 05:53 PM

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Oh damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
02-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Are those spatter spots :D :D ........( . )( . )..........She would look hot in even a pair of coveralls :idea:

Kim Hanson
02-26-2007, 07:59 PM
Oh damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D
You in that picture? :D :D .............( . )( . ).............

photo chick
02-27-2007, 06:13 AM
What's this mean?:D

TAF
02-27-2007, 07:47 AM
You in that picture? :D :D .............( . )( . ).............
On the right w/the red cap and rainbow pride triangle on his shirt.:sqeyes: You might have seen him previously wearing a black trench coat w/ a turkey leg in hand.

lucky
02-27-2007, 07:49 AM
I'm back fockers - it will take me a lil while to catch up on the threads but i would like to tell everyone to Fock off :D You will see all kinds of sheep that look like me - God i loved Oaklahomo :)

TAF
02-27-2007, 08:00 AM
What's this mean?:D
Did you look into airfare to Burbank or Bako yet?:idea:

lucky
02-27-2007, 08:09 AM
morning princess :devil:

TAF
02-27-2007, 08:13 AM
morning princess :devil:
Have you any wool?:jawdrop: :idea:

photo chick
02-27-2007, 08:21 AM
Yep....it's too expensive...bummer

lucky
02-27-2007, 08:54 AM
Have you any wool?:jawdrop: :idea:
did you know they make condoms out of sheep :

TAF
02-27-2007, 09:28 AM
did you know they make condoms out of sheep :
Never liked them and haven't had any need for 'em in such a long time. That'd be both the condoms and/ or the sheep ever. We have plenty of 'em here in AZ Lucky. You didn't have to go all the way to OK to find some. Oh that's right you were looking for OKlaHomo sheep. Nope, none here:)

Kim Hanson
02-27-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm back fockers - it will take me a lil while to catch up on the threads but i would like to tell everyone to Fock off :D You will see all kinds of sheep that look like me - God i loved Oaklahomo :)
Great now we get to hear sheep booing instead of baaing:D :D .........( . )( . ).......Good your back, now fock off too!:D :D

dragboat
03-02-2007, 03:44 AM
Great now we get to hear sheep booing instead of baaing:D :D .........( . )( . ).......Good your back, now fock off too!:D :D
Sheep Booing!?:D :D :D LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragboat
03-10-2007, 06:28 PM
I don't need to show focking BR Licence .....( . )( . )..........:D :D The name should work :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-10-2007, 06:32 PM
tell them fockers:D to have a feww jd shots:devil: its cheaper than the translator...
and then the will understand just fine...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-10-2007, 06:39 PM
damn... another dude who wont give a woman:D a good SLAM...WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT?...WHATS A GURRRLEY TA DO...

dragboat
03-10-2007, 07:08 PM
damn... another dude who wont give a woman:D a good SLAM...WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT?...WHATS A GURRRLEY TA DO...
A Good Slammin? ... Oh Hell Yea! :wink:

EAZYKILLER2006
03-10-2007, 07:53 PM
how about both of us together will that work? ...but i get on top, lori...damn wendy wont let me ...but lori :devil: and i have an agreement ...we take turns...:D shes just kewl like that...

dragboat
03-13-2007, 04:12 AM
You can tell Kim is back, some of the live stalk are getting nervous.:D
And the sheep are smiling!:D
http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/4352/twin_sheep_2004_062_copy_dce.jpg

Biglue
03-13-2007, 08:08 AM
how about both of us together will that work? ...but i get on top, lori...damn wendy wont let me ...but lori :devil: and i have an agreement ...we take turns...:D shes just kewl like that...
You're making me have inpure thoughts. :D

lucky
03-13-2007, 10:05 AM
WE WHERE AT RUED WINERY AND LOOK WHO SHOWED UP :devil:
HAD BLOW UP DOLLS AND ALL

Kim Hanson
03-13-2007, 06:53 PM
You can tell Kim is back, some of the live stalk are getting nervous.:D
And the sheep are smiling!:D
I have not heard any Bahhhhhooohhhhing yet :D :D ..........( . )( . )..........

dragboat
03-16-2007, 08:57 PM
Yet?:D :D :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
03-17-2007, 05:04 PM
Yet?:D :D :rolleyes:
I have to go on a beer run yetty :D ........( . )( . )......:D

dragboat
03-22-2007, 08:02 PM
While your out can you stop by the Bench Racers License Station and pick up the written test? I think I'm ready for it (the test that is) I've been studying (lurking).:D

Kim Hanson
03-23-2007, 04:46 PM
While your out can you stop by the Bench Racers License Station and pick up the written test? I think I'm ready for it (the test that is) I've been studying (lurking).:D
Lurking is not allowed in any way, it is pick name and fire away :D :D ...........( . )( . )..............:idea:

EAZYKILLER2006
03-25-2007, 02:44 AM
Lurking is not allowed in any way, it is pick name and fire away :D :D ...........( . )( . )..............:idea:
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/poke.gifhi kimmy:D
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/mp2zone/img/hi-hello-aloha/80.gif

Kim Hanson
03-25-2007, 02:05 PM
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/poke.gifhi kimmy:D
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/mp2zone/img/hi-hello-aloha/80.gif
Whats up :D ...........( . )( . )............

EAZYKILLER2006
04-17-2007, 08:10 PM
Whats up :D ...........( . )( . )............
well... there you are:devil:

Kim Hanson
04-18-2007, 04:51 PM
well... there you are:devil:
I am all over the place..........( . )( . )..............I make my rounds everyday :D :D ;)

dragboat
04-20-2007, 06:08 PM
It's hard work ...........:rolleyes: but someones got to do it!

Kim Hanson
04-20-2007, 06:18 PM
It's hard work ...........:rolleyes: but someones got to do it!
Beer, sweat and keyboards gets me through it..........( . )( . )..........:D :D

dragboat
04-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Beer, sweat and keyboards gets me through it..........( . )( . )..........:D :D
I can't keep up with you.......Maybe someday.:D :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
04-20-2007, 06:33 PM
I can't keep up with you.......Maybe someday.:D :rolleyes:
It would be hard if I wasn't working :D :D ...........( . )( . )............I make time for my friends though :)

dragboat
04-29-2007, 03:50 AM
Some of Kim's "friends" :rolleyes: :D :D

Kim Hanson
04-29-2007, 04:29 PM
Some of Kim's "friends" :rolleyes: :D :D
You are one and you don't even know it :D :D ..........( . )( . )...........

dragboat
04-29-2007, 05:22 PM
You are one and you don't even know it :D :D ..........( . )( . )...........
Thanks Kim.........Back at ya........Is my face red,:o ....I guess coming out is a right of passage here in Bench Racers............Now...............Wheres My License ?!?! .......You Fockers.......:D :D :D

Kim Hanson
04-29-2007, 05:51 PM
Thanks Kim.........Back at ya........Is my face red,:o ....I guess coming out is a right of passage here in Bench Racers............Now...............Wheres My License ?!?! .......You Fockers.......:D :D :D
You have your licence, it's called a keyboard :D :D Welcome to world of bullshitting, I don't bullshit though :D :D ..........( . )( . ).........I am still here though, must be my kick arse boats :D :D

dragboat
04-29-2007, 06:18 PM
You have your licence, it's called a keyboard :D :D Welcome to world of bullshitting, I don't bullshit though :D :D ..........( . )( . ).........I am still here though, must be my kick arse boats :D :D
Thank you Mr Hanson Sir, :D :D :D
I GOT MY LICENSE!!!!!!
I GOT MY LICENSE!!!!!!
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
04-29-2007, 06:49 PM
Thank you Mr Hanson Sir, :D :D :D
I GOT MY LICENSE!!!!!!
I GOT MY LICENSE!!!!!!
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't call me " SIR ", Or Mr Hanson...Kim is greaaaattttttttt:D :D ..........( . )( . ).............

dragboat
04-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Please don't call me " SIR ", Or Mr Hanson...Kim is greaaaattttttttt:D :D ..........( . )( . ).............
You got it Kim....................:) sir :D

OKIE-JET
04-29-2007, 07:20 PM
I think the BBAAAAAAAAAAAing has begun...:D :D

dragboat
04-29-2007, 07:23 PM
Herd that ! :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
04-30-2007, 08:10 PM
You got it Kim....................:) sir :D
Did your keyboard crap out, I bet you were going for seriously :D :D .......( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
04-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Lucky isn't in here, he has his licence already...........( . )( . )...........:D :D

Kim Hanson
04-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Herd that ! :D :D :D
Herd that ? You have sheep, don't let Lucky know that shit! You will have the whole town coming to see these BOOOOOOing sheep, shave them and then you will have a whole pile of wannabe wiggers like Donald coming to see something whiter then them ............( . )( . )..............
:D :D

dragboat
05-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Herd that ? You have sheep, don't let Lucky know that shit! You will have the whole town coming to see these BOOOOOOing sheep, shave them and then you will have a whole pile of wannabe wiggers like Donald coming to see something whiter then them ............( . )( . )..............
Lucky! are you going to take this lying down?:jawdrop: :eek:

dragboat
05-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Lucky isn't in here, he has his license already...........( . )( . )...........:D :D
Oh.... So Lucky got his license and skipped out on us? :jawdrop: What happened to giving something back? :confused:

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Oh.... So Lucky got his license and skipped out on us? :jawdrop: What happened to giving something back? :confused:
His learners permit expired...........( . )( . ).............:D :D

dragboat
06-10-2007, 06:49 PM
His learners permit expired...........( . )( . ).............:D :D
Well , then DEPORT his punkA**

HOSS
06-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Where is Donald? Is he still masturbating to National Geographic magazines?

Kim Hanson
06-11-2007, 05:23 PM
CueBall watch's it on the telly now :D :D ..........( . )( . )..........

dragboat
06-15-2007, 06:19 PM
CueBall watch's it on the telly now :D :D ..........( . )( . )..........
At home pounding the flounder going through Kims pictures!:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-15-2007, 06:26 PM
At home pounding the flounder going through Kims pictures!:D :D
Have you seen what those wrestlers wear, I would say more like a sardine..he shits out flounders.........( . )( . )...........:D :D I bet !

dragboat
06-24-2007, 06:55 PM
Have you seen what those wrestlers wear, I would say more like a sardine..he shits out flounders.........( . )( . )...........:D :D I bet !
Wrestler..or..Wrastler?:D Wheres a good folding chair when you need one?:devil:

Kim Hanson
06-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Wrestler..or..Wrastler?:D Wheres a good folding chair when you need one?:devil:
Wrasler, look at the tulip thrower :D :D I heard ebay has some cheap chairs :idea: ...........( . )( . )............:D :D

dragboat
07-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Wrasler, look at the tulip thrower :D :D I heard ebay has some cheap chairs :idea: ...........( . )( . )............:D :D
Stay off Ebay Kim. D :D :eek:
http://cowboymilt.com/auctionpics/chww5.JPG

Kim Hanson
07-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Stay off Ebay Kim. D :D :eek:
http://cowboymilt.com/auctionpics/chww5.JPG
Are those for CueBalls boat :D :D .........( . )( . )..........

dragboat
09-01-2007, 05:12 AM
:lightsabe
:D :D :D

Kim Hanson
09-05-2007, 07:56 PM
:lightsabe
:D :D :D
If you use's the force, he sure don't have much of it eh! :D :D ............( . )( . ).........

HOSS
09-23-2007, 07:03 AM
Are those for CueBalls boat :D :D .........( . )( . )..........
eheheheheheheh,,,,bet he won`t even have to bolt dem chairs down. I hear he likes to work it in slowly. He don`t just back up on it!:sqeyes: