PDA

View Full Version : DCB Racing???

grads2112
01-20-2007, 11:34 PM
I just got the new Powerboat magazine and there's a nice DCB on the cover. The best thing is if you look it says DCB Racing across the deck. Just curious, when is the next race and what class are they racing in?

SHOTKALLIN
01-20-2007, 11:37 PM
Popcorn....get Your Pop Corn Here:d :d :d

squirt'nmyload
01-20-2007, 11:45 PM
I just got the new Powerboat magazine and there's a nice DCB on the cover. The best thing is if you look it says DCB Racing across the deck. Just curious, when is the next race and what class are they racing in?
thats fukkin funny

Huckleberry
01-20-2007, 11:45 PM
Got mine right here. This is gonna get good!!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2550popcorn.jpg

andy01
01-21-2007, 12:54 AM
There's another hater just around the bend.......... it's a company slogin.
Andy

Jrocket
01-21-2007, 01:07 AM
C'mon...thats it? Give it another try,you can do better than copying an old joke that somebody else came up with right? Dig deep and try to come up with something of your own..go ahead.I mean after all you had to try and copy a DCB to get your gel done on your Eliminator right?:D

boatnam2
01-21-2007, 01:40 AM
i think they mean racing as in the guys are racing to get one!

hoolign
01-21-2007, 02:07 AM
Brokers class :eek:

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 07:09 AM
The last race I was in, The ELIMINATOR LOST. Hence DCB RACING:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hoolign
01-21-2007, 07:39 AM
The last race I was in, The ELIMINATOR LOST. Hence DCB RACING:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Your wife lets you race her boat?? :rolleyes:

Throttle
01-21-2007, 07:54 AM
was that a race?
insurance company states a casual drive...

acatitude
01-21-2007, 08:03 AM
Thats kind of like a guy I know with a daytona that has a sticker on his truck window that says " eliminator off shore race team" :D :D. popcorn get your popcorn

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-21-2007, 08:14 AM
Your wife lets you race her boat?? :rolleyes:
LOL!!!!:D

Kachina26
01-21-2007, 08:40 AM
it's a company slogin.
Andy
Imagine if other companies had words in their name that were just slogans....
Loma Linda Medical Center......Emergency services
McDonalds.......restaurant
Kachina Boats........No two boats alike
Did I say that last one out loud???
Not a hater, just having a little fun. :D

hoolign
01-21-2007, 08:49 AM
There's another hater just around the bend.......... it's a company slogin.
Andy
Shouldn't they use something more practical then?? like ..
DCB where inhouse financing is our specialty!
or DCB - free storage in the rack period
:D

77charger
01-21-2007, 09:28 AM
Its a race from the launch ramp to the channel:D

acatitude
01-21-2007, 09:30 AM
I thought it was a race from the showroom floor to the spam section.:D

Jordy
01-21-2007, 09:32 AM
I thought it was a race from the showroom floor to the spam section.:D
:D :D :D

beaverretriever
01-21-2007, 09:32 AM
I like this thread.

Lot Lizard
01-21-2007, 09:51 AM
Wow, true hater. Why so much hatered towards those beautiful boats?

grads2112
01-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Thats kind of like a guy I know with a daytona that has a sticker on his truck window that says " eliminator off shore race team" :D :D. popcorn get your popcorn
DOH!!

INSman
01-21-2007, 10:54 AM
Didn't you beat a Spectre too ??!!?? :D

INSman
01-21-2007, 10:56 AM
was that a race?
CORRECT !!! Or just "Airing It Out" :D

beaverretriever
01-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Wow, true hater. Why so much hatered towards those beautiful boats?
There is no hatred. They are kick ass boats and I would die to have one (but not by drinking Koolaid).
Everyone likes to see the ol DCB boys (and girls) get riled up; its hilarious. Nobody on the boards can say anything remotely negative about a DCB without having the Koolaid gang flip out. I love it... its always fun to watch.
Honestly its that way about every boat. There is always someone to defend the boat company that they support whether it's a Bayliner, DCB, Kachina, Eliminator or Skater. DCB just happens to have the most extreme following.

Jrocket
01-21-2007, 11:59 AM
There is no hatred. They are kick ass boats and I would die to have one (but not by drinking Koolaid).
Everyone likes to see the ol DCB boys (and girls) get riled up; its hilarious. Nobody on the boards can say anything remotely negative about a DCB without having the Koolaid gang flip out. I love it... its always fun to watch.
Honestly its that way about every boat. There is always someone to defend the boat company that they support whether it's a Bayliner, DCB, Kachina, Eliminator or Skater. DCB just happens to have the most extreme following.
Acually the funny part is sitting back watching people like you who think the DCB people are "flipping" out over stuff like this.Trust me,we're not flipping out,but we do laugh at how much time you guys take out of your day to stop and write some things up thinking your pulling another great one over on the crowd.:D
If its not DCB then its Eliminators checkers or Kachina's gel scheme or....the potatoe chip klan whining about big boats.Just fun to read but originality has gone to shit in here.Same old jokes brought up by some noobie with a hard on trying to be in the spot light.
Damm I miss JBG or better yet RD when he's drunk and at the key board days.

dumbandyoung
01-21-2007, 12:08 PM
powerboat has a magazine?:confused:

BadKachina
01-21-2007, 12:30 PM
If its not DCB then its Eliminators checkers or Kachina's gel scheme or....the potatoe chip klan whining about big boats.Just fun to read but originality has gone to shit in here.Same old jokes brought up by some noobie with a hard on trying to be in the spot light.
It's the same on OSO, It's the Fountain Koolaide drinkers arguing with Outlimits, Cig and Apache guys.......:rolleyes:
The only difference there is that all those boats are or have been involved in Offshore Racing.:jawdrop: :D

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 12:58 PM
was that a race?
Wasnt in my boat????:D :D :D
I was an invited guest

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 12:59 PM
Didn't you beat a Spectre too ??!!?? :D
Now, that I did!

LUVNLIFE
01-21-2007, 01:06 PM
C'mon...thats it? Give it another try,you can do better than copying an old joke that somebody else came up with right? Dig deep and try to come up with something of your own..go ahead.I mean after all you had to try and copy a DCB to get your gel done on your Eliminator right?:D
Originality is what you want huh:confused: :idea: How about DCB, Double Charged Boats:D :D

acatitude
01-21-2007, 01:07 PM
Wasnt in my boat????:D :D :D
I was an invited guest
that figures:D :D

Jrocket
01-21-2007, 01:09 PM
It's the same on OSO, It's the Fountain Koolaide drinkers arguing with Outlimits, Cig and Apache guys.......:rolleyes:
The only difference there is that all those boats are or have been involved in Offshore Racing.:jawdrop: :D
I know,same old deal.There needs to be some fresh material made up about Kachina,DCB,Eliminator etc,and not some gaudy old stale stuff.
Wow that doesnt happen to often,Kachina and gaudy used in the same sentence!:jawdrop: :D

Jrocket
01-21-2007, 01:10 PM
Originality is what you want huh:confused: :idea: How about DCB, Double Charged Boats:D :D
I wont even argue that one bit,they are pricey! Most people have dreams about owning a DCB,but fall short and run the checkers instead.:D

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 01:14 PM
I wont even argue that one bit,they are pricey! Most people have dreams about owning a DCB,but fall short and run the checkers instead.:D
Dont you mean SETTLE for checkers

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 01:14 PM
that figures:D :D
I save my gas for Howards

Eliminator 4 Life
01-21-2007, 01:17 PM
Damn Greg you had to start this I was saving this one in the bag for my own use. It has to be a write off cause they have never been to race that I know of. And I have never seen them at Bridge to Birdge in Sac have you???:D

Jrocket
01-21-2007, 01:18 PM
Dont you mean SETTLE for checkers
Thanks for the assist! LOL

socalmofo
01-21-2007, 01:18 PM
Dont you mean SETTLE for OUTBOARDS!!!
:eek:

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 01:23 PM
:eek:
takes a man to hang his junk out, little girls sandbag and hide them, but even worse when your big block blower boat loses to a 6 banger

acatitude
01-21-2007, 01:54 PM
I save my gas for Howards
you dont need more gas to run my howard, you need at least 1 or 2 more wakers hangin on your ass end...:D :D... maybe one of them drug runner chariots with 6 mercs on the back :idea:
pikin on my po little grocery getter...............big bully dcb guys:lightsabe

HavasuSelect
01-21-2007, 01:57 PM
Same old jokes brought up by some noobie with a hard on trying to be in the spot light.
:idea:

acatitude
01-21-2007, 02:07 PM
Damn Greg you had to start this I was saving this one in the bag for my own use. It has to be a write off cause they have never been to race that I know of. And I have never seen them at Bridge to Birdge in Sac have you???:D
elim4 I think there was a 29 or 32 dcb at B2B last year. The run I saw it porpoised pretty bad, but that was the only run i remember. I also think there is a good video on here somewheres of a dcb racing hulshots daytona on one of the delta lunch runs...there is one that hangs out at folsom but I havent got him to race me yet. but then they probably don't want to waste there gas on my lil mule:D

BoatFloating
01-21-2007, 02:27 PM
dumbandyoung....... You really need to lose that chick in your sig.... It is way to distracting...... Man she is off the chart.....
Now back on track I have nothing bad to say about DCB Racing..... well because I haven't seen them race......:D
I kill myself

Jrocket
01-21-2007, 02:30 PM
And I have never seen them at Bridge to Birdge in Sac have you???:D
That deal is like the f'n Super Bowl to you.How did YOUR boat run in it EVERY year? What was that again,,,your pigs for floating only.Ok,now suck your chest back in it was only a joke.:D

Jrocket
01-21-2007, 02:35 PM
dumbandyoung....... You really need to lose that chick in your sig.... It is way to distracting...... Man she is off the chart.....
Now back on track I have nothing bad to say about DCB Racing..... well because I haven't seen them race......:D
I kill myself
Rock..you really let me down on that poor ass get on the bandwagon mediocre off the shelf caption of yours.I mean really Rock,out of all these morons I hold you above them all when it comes to cleverness and witty replys.Do I really need to drag Bling in here to show you the ropes once again?
Do yourself a favor and shoot again,I'll wait.:D

beaverretriever
01-21-2007, 02:53 PM
Acually the funny part is sitting back watching people like you who think the DCB people are "flipping" out over stuff like this.Trust me,we're not flipping out,but we do laugh at how much time you guys take out of your day to stop and write some things up thinking your pulling another great one over on the crowd.:D
Damm I miss JBG or better yet RD when he's drunk and at the key board days.
Your first post in this thread was a little after 1 in the morning and you continue to post in this thread well in to the afternoon to defend the DCB "crowd". If you didn't give a shit about some "noobie" posting why did you even come into the thread in the first place?
"but we do laugh at how much time you guys take out of your day"
(Mr. I have posted at least 5 times in a thread about a joke with no originality and I don't consider that flipping out)
I swear to God, some of you DCB guys (listen here, some, not all) think you are on some kind of F-N pedestal. Since I signed up for HB in May I have never started anything with anyone on here; I'm not that kind of person until now.
I just get sick of some ass clowns like yourself that own a DCB and think you are some sort of HB/Havasu/boating God. Many people on here don't have the fricken balls to say anything because they don't want to be shunned by the "in crowd".
Boating is a lifestyle. The lifestyle in my opinion is about hanging with friends, catching some rays, or just jamming across the lake or ocean. It's not about whose boat is the best. Guys like you bring these stupid (originality lacking) jokes upon yourselves.
Coming in to this thread putting down a "noobie" because they made a joke about a DCB is exactly why everyone, I mean EVERYONE starts making the Koolaid, Cult, Orange, Daves Channel Boats, Racing, etc, jokes. You bring it upon yourselves. What the F*** do you expect? Loosen up.
If you don't want to be stereotyped, don't be stereotypical. Keep posting to defend yourself so we can all continue to see what I'm talking about. If you are smart (doesn't sound like it) you will stop making yourself look like an ass.

ratso
01-21-2007, 02:58 PM
Your first post in this thread was a little after 1 in the morning and you continue to post in this thread well in to the afternoon to defend the DCB "crowd". If you didn't give a shit about some "noobie" posting why did you even come into the thread in the first place?
(Mr. I have posted at least 5 times in a thread about a joke with no originality and I don't consider that flipping out)
I swear to God, some of you DCB guys (listen here, some, not all) think you are on some kind of F-N pedestal. Since I signed up for HB in May I have never started anything with anyone on here; I'm not that kind of person until now.
I just get sick of some ass clowns like yourself that own a DCB and think you are some sort of HB/Havasu/boating God. Many people on here don't have the fricken balls to say anything because they don't want to be shunned by the "in crowd".
Boating is a lifestyle. The lifestyle in my opinion is about hanging with friends, catching some rays, or just jamming across the lake or ocean. It's not about whose boat is the best. Guys like you bring these stupid (originality lacking) jokes upon yourselves.
Coming in to this thread putting down a "noobie" because they made a joke about a DCB is exactly why everyone, I mean EVERYONE starts making the Koolaid, Cult, Orange, Daves Channel Boats, Racing, etc, jokes. You bring it upon yourselves. What the F*** do you expect? Loosen up.
If you don't want to be stereotyped, don't be stereotypical. Keep posting to defend yourself so we can all continue to see what I'm talking about. If you are smart (doesn't sound like it) you will stop making yourself look like an ass.
lol... next!:D

Lot Lizard
01-21-2007, 03:00 PM
You got courage to chime in especially with that POS 80's flamed thing in your avatar. This here is a great case of open mouth insert nuts!

Lot Lizard
01-21-2007, 03:03 PM
Tell me you don't want to fit in. You paste your wife all over hot boat just like all the DCB owners. The only difference is you cant aford a DCB.

beaverretriever
01-21-2007, 03:08 PM
Tell me you don't want to fit in. You paste your wife all over hot boat just like all the DCB owners. The only difference is you cant aford a DCB.
Fitting in would mean buying a DCB. How would know what I can or can not afford?
Yeah, I really fit in because I have posted the occasional photo of my wife. You must have looked or else you wouldn't have known.

Havasu1986
01-21-2007, 03:09 PM
After reading both pages I click on the spam section and the 1st and the 8th thread were DCB's for sale.:idea:

ratso
01-21-2007, 03:13 PM
You paste your wife all over hot boat just like all the DCB owners. you .
So what is the problem with that may I ask??? http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Jbb
01-21-2007, 03:16 PM
:D Brown feels shunned by the ..."in crowd"......

beaverretriever
01-21-2007, 03:18 PM
So what is the problem with that may I ask??? http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
There are a few people on here that are jealous. There is no problem in my opinion, that is why I do it....LOL
Lot Lizard.
What do you have, 20 post; and you signed up in Jan of 07? So basically all you are is an old perv that has been coming on here for the past 6 months to see other guys good looking wives.

Jrocket
01-21-2007, 03:19 PM
I got a good chuckle out of that one.Good for you,stand up grab your balls and tell us ass clowns how we are so above the rest of you little people.Mean while you keep getting wrapped up in this forum fun,I like a good laugh now and then.Nice try on the reverse stereotypical remark,doesnt work for me,Im not a swollen headed boat owner.
Actually I'm not anywhere near flipping out,just bored and riding along with the bs too kill some time in the day.
EL4..show these guys how to make fun of the DCB crowd correctly please.:D

ratso
01-21-2007, 03:20 PM
There are a few people on here that are jealous. There is no problem in my opinion, that is why I do it....LOL
Lot Lizard.
What do you have, 20 post; and you signed up in Jan of 07? So basically all you are is an old perv that has been coming on here for the past 6 months to see other guys good looking wives.
Hell, you have a BEAUTIFUL wife... Fukk the Haters!;)

Jrocket
01-21-2007, 03:21 PM
After reading both pages I click on the spam section and the 1st and the 8th thread were DCB's for sale.:idea:
You looking for a DCB now?:D

beaverretriever
01-21-2007, 03:23 PM
I got a good chuckle out of that one.Good for you,stand up grab your balls and tell us ass clowns how we are so above the rest of you little people.Mean while you keep getting wrapped up in this forum fun,I like a good laugh now and then.Nice try on the reverse stereotypical remark,doesnt work for me,Im not a swollen headed boat owner.
Actually I'm not anywhere near flipping out,just bored and riding along with the bs too kill some time in the day.
Ohhhh K, Keep drinkin that ol Koolaid...
Edit... actually its not "us ass clowns" like you stated, its you ASS CLOWN...

djunkie
01-21-2007, 03:30 PM
Probably just another guy with a small dick or an ugly wife. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Jrocket
01-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Ohhhh K, Keep drinkin that ol Koolaid...
Edit... actually its not "us ass clowns" like you stated, its you ASS CLOWN...
Still hung up on that ehh? Just running through your head all day isnt it..LOL

BadKachina
01-21-2007, 03:33 PM
Ass clown
ass clown (ás kloun) n.:
1.one, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear. 2. One whose stupidity and/or ineptitude exceeds the descriptive potential of both the terms ass and clown in isolation, and in so doing demands to be referred to as the conjugate of the two. 3. A male who engages in homosexual behaviors. See butthole surfer
:D

Eliminator 4 Life
You got courage to chime in especially with that POS 80's flamed thing in your avatar. This here is a great case of open mouth insert nuts!
Hey chin nuts atleast I have an avatar cant say much for you maybe you can take a picture of some lizzard in your yard and post it for an avatar..

ratso
Probably just another guy with a small dick or an ugly wife. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
That was my assumption...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 03:36 PM
Why you picking on the wife and I

Eliminator 4 Life
01-21-2007, 03:37 PM
Jrocket it would take to much time and there would be to many pages besides Im cool with who you guys are and what you stand for. But there is one challange I would like to see and I wish hot boat would do it. I want to see a F29 laid up the same weight as a 30 daytona same exact power and see the results.

djunkie
01-21-2007, 03:37 PM
Hey I have never said that your wife was ugly. :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Omni booked:D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Hey I have never said that your wife was ugly. :D :D
I thought it was his hot g/f that lives in Havasu :D

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 03:39 PM
Jrocket it would take to much time and there would be to many pages besides Im cool with who you guys are and what you stand for. But there is one challange I would like to see and I wish hot boat would do it. I want to see a F29 laid up the same weight as a 30 daytona same exact power and see the results.
And Im driving against you....:D

djunkie
01-21-2007, 03:40 PM
I thought it was his hot g/f that lives in Havasu :D
Shut up you gay 80's flamed boat owner. :crossx: :crossx:

John.
01-21-2007, 03:42 PM
wow, 3 pages already. you're good at stirring the sh*t around here.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-21-2007, 03:42 PM
Shut up you gay 80's flamed boat owner. :crossx: :crossx:
last time I checked the vin on my boat it said 04 as the last two digits I think yours has a 8? haha

Eliminator 4 Life
01-21-2007, 03:43 PM
And Im driving against you....:D
Dont sing it bring it camaro boy:D

djunkie
01-21-2007, 03:43 PM
last time I checked the vin on my boat it said 04 as the last two digits I think yours has a 8? haha
Go ahead and say it. 89'. And a damm clean 89' at that. :D :D

djunkie
01-21-2007, 03:44 PM
wow, 3 pages already. you're good at stirring the sh*t around here.
He's good at opening his mouth and shoving shit in it too. :devil: :devil:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-21-2007, 03:44 PM
Go ahead and say it. 89'. And a damm clean 89' at that. :D :D
maybe if I buy the beer you will ride in my 80s Eliminator:D :D

djunkie
01-21-2007, 03:45 PM
maybe if I buy the beer you will ride in my 80s Eliminator:D :D
I'd rather row my Howard then ride in your Eliminator. LOL!!!!!:D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-21-2007, 03:46 PM
I think you missed the key words I would even buy YOUR BEER:D

djunkie
01-21-2007, 03:49 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Jrocket
01-21-2007, 03:56 PM
But there is one challange I would like to see and I wish hot boat would do it. I want to see a F29 laid up the same weight as a 30 daytona same exact power and see the results.
Not sure I would agree with the results no matter who won if Hot Boat did the test.:D
There has to be a scenario already done like this anyway,dont ya think?

Jrocket
01-21-2007, 03:57 PM
So that how you get people to ride in the Elim,buy then beer huh.:D

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 03:59 PM
And slips the women ruffies

acatitude
01-21-2007, 04:03 PM
DITTO .. lmao, I need more popcorn while kilr tries to add 6 bangers on his sled to race me.........:D :D Only on ***boat.......
HOWARD ... Worlds Best....................:D :D

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 04:08 PM
DITTO .. lmao, I need more popcorn while kilr tries to add 6 bangers on his sled to race me.........:D :D Only on ***boat.......
HOWARD ... Worlds Best....................:D :D
NONONONONONO
its gona be a fair race. So you will detune your monster engine to 630HP and then we will see:)

BadKachina
01-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Boy this thread turned all pc and nice........:rolleyes:
Somebody make fun of Kachina or something.:idea:

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 04:13 PM
THAT IS WAY TO EASY...

Jrocket
01-21-2007, 04:13 PM
Like shooting fish in a barrel my friend,fish in a barrel.:D

BadKachina
01-21-2007, 04:16 PM
That's much better you Koolaide drinking, black sock wearing, orange gel coat having, lake boaters.........:D

acatitude
01-21-2007, 04:16 PM
NONONONONONO
its gona be a fair race. So you will detune your monster engine to 630HP and then we will see:)
hey you got 12 cylinders to my 8, your running twins and me single. run what ya brung grasshopper. You dcb boys always have an excuse:D :D

DCBDaytona
01-21-2007, 04:20 PM
While we're on this subject....could somebody possibly explain Force OFFSHORE? Hell, as the famous quote goes, "Offshore to Force is as similar as Racing to DCB. Neither truly exist."

DCBDaytona
01-21-2007, 04:22 PM
hey you got 12 cylinders to my 8, your running twins and me single. run what ya brung grasshopper. You dcb boys always have an excuse:D :D
Bring your resin bucket out to Havasu and run in the heat with the big dogs.:D Howard + 120 degree heat = :(

acatitude
01-21-2007, 04:29 PM
Bring your resin bucket out to Havasu and run in the heat with the big dogs.:D Howard + 120 degree heat = :(
Resin bucket???? Ok im about to stick up for kilr now, :D its been to bbsp, I think in outboards theres a shot of it. Weekend after memorial day may be at havi, if all works out. It was 112 Degrees at B2B this year in sac.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Only cause JUNKIES boat is to small for me and its an 89:D :D

djunkie
01-21-2007, 04:43 PM
Only cause JUNKIES boat is to small for me and its an 89:D :D
Its not my fault your an overgrown freak. :D :D

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 04:45 PM
Resin bucket???? Ok im about to stick up for kilr now, :D its been to bbsp, I think in outboards theres a shot of it. Weekend after memorial day may be at havi, if all works out. It was 112 Degrees at B2B this year in sac.
OH this could be fun....
Lets say the Sandbar to the Parker damn. Hell I will even let you start first...:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
and yes this is a drag race, it just last for 20 miles

acatitude
01-21-2007, 05:02 PM
OH this could be fun....
Lets say the Sandbar to the Parker damn. Hell I will even let you start first...:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
and yes this is a drag race, it just last for 20 miles
so what happened your statement of fair, lol..... nonononono, we will run a mile from 50 mph start.:)

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 05:03 PM
so what happened your statement of fair, lol..... nonononono, we will run a mile from 50 mph start.:)
That would be no fun. That would be like riding in EL4L boat

acatitude
01-21-2007, 05:06 PM
well if youll tow me home after the 20 mile run :D

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 05:08 PM
well if youll tow me home after the 20 mile run :D
That is against wacker policy, as I to would break then...

acatitude
01-21-2007, 05:13 PM
That is against wacker policy, as I to would break then...
LMAO you to would break??? I have no intentions of breaking, just running out of gas.. but hell 20 miles , shouldn't take more the 15/16 minutes, unless I wait for you:D :D
Peto motors don't break

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 05:16 PM
LMAO you to would break??? I have no intentions of breaking, just running out of gas.. but hell 20 miles , shouldn't take more the 15/16 minutes, unless I wait for you:D :D
Peto motors don't break
if it is gonna take you 15 minutes I guess i'll be waiting for you at the end...:D

acatitude
01-21-2007, 05:22 PM
if it is gonna take you 15 minutes I guess i'll be waiting for you at the end...:D
LOL, that is a possibility as I just have a little grocery getter ya know, but I'll give it my best shot.:) :) . I guess I wont have to feel bad cuzz its not a Distant Coming Behind

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 05:25 PM
LOL, that is a possibility as I just have a little grocery getter ya know, but I'll give it my best shot.:) :) . I guess I wont have to feel bad cuzz its not a Distant Coming Behind
We have new material:D

TUNNEL T
01-21-2007, 05:49 PM
hey beaverretriever i don't know anybody that will defend a bayliner!!!just my .02 TUNNEL T

TUNNEL T
01-21-2007, 06:03 PM
BLOWN CARRERA, kilrtoy can i play too !!!! TUNNEL T (MY MONEY IS ON THE WACKERS MAKIN IT TO THE END ) :D

acatitude
01-21-2007, 06:05 PM
BLOWN CARRERA, kilrtoy can i play too !!!! TUNNEL T (MY MONEY IS ON THE WACKERS MAKIN IT TO THE END ) :D
Tunnel you shoould know not to bet against the grocery getter.....:rolleyes:
well how far is the end,lol

Eliminator 4 Life
01-21-2007, 09:23 PM
Or like putting 1200lbs in your boat waiting for it to plan out by copper canyon:eek:

grads2112
01-21-2007, 09:40 PM
To the tape we go....
DCB....
http://media.putfile.com/Orange-DCB
is that a porpoise or a seal?
Eliminator against DCB...
http://media.putfile.com/Eliminator-and-DCB-race
Case closed.

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 09:53 PM
To the tape we go....
DCB....
Case closed.
How fast is your delaminator with those big TUNNEL TABS on it:D

cyclone
01-21-2007, 10:00 PM
To the tape we go....
DCB....
Case closed.
hippity hop.

MR HARLEY
01-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Case closed.
Case re-opened. :D
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2255/gradlightszt4.gif
Shall I post the others grads? :D

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 10:11 PM
How about the one with the single engine 26 howard whooping his ass.....
What do you think a 29 DCB with twin 525's would do to him....

grads2112
01-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Case re-opened. :D
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2255/gradlightszt4.gif
Shall I post the others grads? :D
WOW, never seen that before.

boatnam2
01-21-2007, 10:50 PM
To the tape we go....
DCB....
Case closed.
maybe a mexican own's it and it has hydraulics!

Washed Ashore
01-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Grads,
thats my orange DCB,I'm pretty sure every one knows that was a new prop,I was running thru the trim to see what the boat liked.When ever you think you and your boat are up to it,spring is right around the corner:)
Jeff

sigepmock
01-22-2007, 09:42 AM
Grads,
thats my orange DCB,I'm pretty sure every one knows that was a new prop,I was running thru the trim to see what the boat liked.When ever you think you and your boat are up to it,spring is right around the corner:)
Jeff
I love it!!!! :D

DAVEO
01-22-2007, 09:42 AM
hey beaverretriever i don't know anybody that will defend a bayliner!!!just my .02 TUNNEL T
I WILL

DAVEO
01-22-2007, 09:49 AM
Grads,
Jeff
Hay jeff Your boat that day was running great.

mbrown2
01-22-2007, 09:51 AM
Wow...somethings never change; good thing I don't have a horse in this race...:)