PDA

View Full Version : APBA Convention

RonHill
01-21-2007, 08:45 PM
Next week, January 24-27, 2007 is the APBA Convention at the LAX Marriott...I know many of you could care less about the political SB of Boat Racing...but one or two of you might like to come for free drinks every night...
The Hospilitality Room will have free drinks...every night...Saturday night will be the APBA Hall of Champions dinner...I for one will have about ten of my family members there to see Paul Grichar inducted into the APBA Hall of Champions....I also expect that BIG GUY (MAXIMUS...MAXIMILON)...that "HANGS" with Paul to buy drinks after the Hall fo Champions presentations....
Anyone in the neighborhood should stop by for free beer , forget the meeting, but free beer is good...
ADD:
I will be very happy to see Paul Grichar inducted into the APBA Hall fo Champions...HE is CLASS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Roaddogg 4040
01-22-2007, 07:17 AM
Congrats to Paul... Well deserved...
Steve

MAXIMUS
01-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Funny... I was told that Ron Hill our prop guy was furnishing all the booze needed to get us through the evening. It will be difficult hanging with Grich as his head might not fit through the door...:devil:

gn7
01-22-2007, 03:16 PM
if maxi is buying the drinks all we will get from that fag is slo gin fizzes and sex on the beach

MAXIMUS
01-23-2007, 05:34 AM
if maxi is buying the drinks all we will get from that fag is slo gin fizzes and sex on the beach
Yea but still...;) You will wake up with a smile!:D

CircleJerk
01-24-2007, 01:12 AM
You won't be a smilin, maxi-ass, the next time you drive by a good lookin hitch hiker in IDEHOE! Give Gritch a cheek peck for me! That should keep the swellin to a minimum.

Ron Hill
01-24-2007, 09:26 PM
http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3830
I went to the APBA Convention today.... posted a few pictures on my site....
Looks like a great convention...
Seating for the Hall of Champion dinner is still available. It might be nice for some of you to come and cheer when Paul Gritch goes into the 2006 Hall of Champions...
I requested that my table (Each table seats 10) not be near Maxi's...as his comments about tables and bending over an all....I'll stay near them "WACKER" people....

FlatStupid
01-24-2007, 09:55 PM
http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3830
I went to the APBA Convention today.... posted a few pictures on my site....
Looks like a great convention...
Seating for the Hall of Champion dinner is still available. It might be nice for some of you to come and cheer when Paul Gritch goes into the 2006 Hall of Champions...
I requested that my table (Each table seats 10) not be near Maxi's...as his comments about tables and bending over an all....I'll stay near them "WACKER" people....F Paul and Maxi both who'd they beat?????:D

MAXIMUS
01-25-2007, 09:35 AM
F Paul and Maxi both who'd they beat?????:D
You hittin on me again??? Dude I am married...:rolleyes: All the retards meet friday night! The Racers meet saturday night & will be parting all night!!!!!!!!! Where you gunna be???? Lost Wages???:notam:

Jetboatguru
01-25-2007, 09:47 AM
You hittin on me again??? Dude I am married...:rolleyes: All the retards meet friday night! The Racers meet saturday night & will be parting all night!!!!!!!!! Where you gunna be???? Lost Wages???:notam:
Let's see here.
Hmmm,
Saturday night in A Los Angeles hotel with a bunch of drunk men talking about how lucky they got in a boat race or,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Saturday night in Las Vegas with hot women and real racers!
Have a good time junior.

Moneypitt
01-25-2007, 06:52 PM
Let's see here.
Hmmm,
Saturday night in A Los Angeles hotel with a bunch of drunk men talking about how lucky they got in a boat race or,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Have a good time junior.
But Tony,
That hotel in LA is in the nicest part of town, down by the AIRPORT. Good thing there are no strip clubs, or hookers down there. No seedy motels, or dark cocktail lounges with drag queens to confuse drunk, nearsighted boatracers. Just a peach of a place to hold a National meeting.........Ray

Ron Hill
01-25-2007, 10:44 PM
Good News:
2007 and 2008 Long Beach Sprint Nationals
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It appears that Ross "THE BOSS" Wallach , SCSC and RPM Enterprise will host the 2007 and 2008 Sprint Nationals at Long Beach Marine Stadium.... Classes that will be running for Championships will be: Cracker Box, GN, Pro Comp, Super Stock and THE MIGHTY K BOATS....
This is a pretty "BIG TIME" Announcement...and it is GREAT FOR Southern California Boat Racing...
ADD: An Up Date on the APBA Convention: http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3830

MAXIMUS
01-26-2007, 08:35 AM
Let's see here.
Hmmm,
Have a good time junior.
"HOT" women??? If you think some "drag fag" err I mean drag queen that tucks his junk in is hot then.... have at it dad...:notam:
next year you might not be so "lucky" :devil: :devil: :devil:

Jetboatguru
01-26-2007, 08:52 AM
"HOT" women??? If you think some "drag fag" err I mean drag queen that tucks his junk in is hot then.... have at it dad...:notam:
next year you might not be so "lucky" :devil: :devil: :devil:
Listen son,
I don't know what kind of people you run with but we are not into your alternative lifestyle. If you are "tucking" your junk that is your gig. Maybe it is a big gay Klingon deal. Good luck in your future endeavors.

TAF
01-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Listen son,
I don't know what kind of people you run with but we are not into your alternative lifestyle. If you are "tucking" your junk that is your gig. Maybe it is a big gay Klingon deal. Good luck in your future endeavors.
But I don't see any smilie faces. You boys play nice.:D :D :)

MAXIMUS
01-26-2007, 02:22 PM
But I don't see any smilie faces. You boys play nice.:D :D :)
Stay out of this pillow biter!:devil:

Firecracker
01-26-2007, 03:53 PM
"HOT" women??? If you think some "drag fag" ...
ttt... :D