PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on the HB Cover

sigepmock
01-22-2007, 08:55 AM
Congrats on the cover of HotBaot John. The boat looks great and the write isn't bad either:D
Chris

ULTRA28
01-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Thanks. The only thing that would have made the article better would have been if they had the model that was sitting in the back of the Howard deck boat in my boat, doing the same pose with her nipple hanging out. I already called Hot Boat and told them next time we do a shoot I want the girls in my boat to show some nipple.

Cole Trickle
01-22-2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks. The only thing that would have made the article better would have been if they had the model that was sitting in the back of the Howard deck boat in my boat, doing the same pose with her nipple hanging out. I already called Hot Boat and told them next time we do a shoot I want the girls in my boat to show some nipple.
LOL...
Think that would have sold some extra boats or would you just want to blow that up as a great poster for the shop?:D

sigepmock
01-22-2007, 11:29 AM
LOL :D Can I volunteer my boat for the next shoot then......:D
I did find some better shots of one of the Ultra models on another site if you want me to e-mail them to you.....:eek: but I'm sure grape ape already sent them to you.
Yeah the nip slip will go down in HB history for sure......
Chris

andy01
01-23-2007, 01:13 PM
LOL :D Can I volunteer my boat for the next shoot then......:D
Chris
*Is Hot Boat doing a new mag. this year? Hot Barge? :D
Andy
*The above post is only to kick Chris in the junk and not harm Ultra sales or the product they build........

little rowe boat
01-23-2007, 01:44 PM
It would be better if one came with every boat.

sigepmock
01-23-2007, 03:50 PM
*Is Hot Boat doing a new mag. this year? Hot Barge? :D
Andy
*The above post is only to kick Chris in the junk and not harm Ultra sales or the product they build........
Keep it up funny guy and we'll get you banned:D .... better watch your back....I ever see that little flat bottom of yours parked and I'm going to park the Queen Mary right on top of it:devil: :D
Chris

andy01
01-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Keep it up funny guy and we'll get you banned:D .... better watch your back....I ever see that little flat bottom of yours parked and I'm going to park the Queen Mary right on top of it:devil: :D
Chris
You'll have to catch me first (if it doesn't sell before then)... then once/if I do park you won't be able to even get close to me.... that boat of yours probably drafts 6 feet of water...... but I'll remember that with the next boat......:devil: :eek:
Andybargehater01 :)

andy01
01-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Oh yeah, if my boat does sell by summer (I hope) then I will be riding in yours anyway....... :D but don't worry, I'll be the DD and bring 5 bucks for gas. That should cover a days worth of boating right?

djunkie
01-23-2007, 04:41 PM
I wonder if Jim Wilkes got a sore neck from looking back at her? :D :D