PDA

View Full Version : Hello

later
01-22-2007, 02:39 PM
Hello to Her 454 and Topless and RiverKitty.
How the hell are ya doing?. Later

hoolign
01-22-2007, 02:47 PM
I found it ..I found it! The damn thing was under a tarp in my backyard...DOH!
:eek:

later
01-22-2007, 02:51 PM
:eek:
Please! can I have my Boat back.

Windy
01-22-2007, 02:54 PM
Whats stoping you?

acatitude
sure for 4000 dollars Ill sell it to you:D send cash and ill call ya LATER

hoolign
"No boat for you...1 year" :eek:

That Guy
01-22-2007, 02:56 PM
Tell me we really aren't going to do this again...are we? :mad: :devil: :mad:

Windy
01-22-2007, 02:56 PM
"No boat for you...1 year" :eek:
Boat Nazi has spoken. :)

hoolign
01-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Boat Nazi has spoken. :)
Heil!

later
01-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Heil!
Come on. Just one more boat. I am having withdrawls.

hoolign
01-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Come on. Just one more boat. I am having withdrawls.
You should be well over them by now one would think?? :idea:

Rexone
01-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Am I the only one that find's it amazing that after taking everyone's money this guy would show his face on this forum again?
Or did I miss the memo where he paid all the money back?

hoolign
01-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Am I the only one that find's it amazing that after taking everyone's money this guy would show his face on this forum again?
He may need cash for the taxes if he didn't register as a non profit beggar before HB peeps shelled him coin! :idea:

topless
01-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Or did I miss the memo where he paid all the money back?I find it pretty stoopid on his part.

ratso
01-22-2007, 03:18 PM
What a dumbass...

topless
01-22-2007, 03:21 PM
What a dumbass...Maybe he thinks we forgot.:jawdrop:

Windy
01-22-2007, 03:48 PM
Maybe he thinks we forgot.:jawdrop:
LMAO

kcvega
01-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Is it irony or just odd that I'm watching a scam show on the travel channel right now?

topless
01-22-2007, 05:30 PM
Is it irony or just odd that I'm watching a scam show on the travel channel right now?Was it about a supposedly sunk boat?

BadKachina
01-22-2007, 05:34 PM
The guy has some serious mental issues. I think he really believes Topless and Her 454 would actually want to have anything to do with him.:confused:

topless
01-22-2007, 05:44 PM
The guy has some serious mental issues. I think he really believes Topless and Her 454 would actually want to have anything to do with him.:confused:He lives in la la land.:eek:

RitcheyRch
01-22-2007, 05:50 PM
You are not the only one and he hasnt refunded everyones money.

Dream Chaser
01-22-2007, 06:01 PM
hey later want to watch a video on a "Sub Vs Destroyer"?

topless
01-22-2007, 06:06 PM
hey later want to watch a video on a "Sub Vs Destroyer"?LMAO!!!!!!:D :D

OGShocker
01-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Hello to Her 454 and Topless and RiverKitty.
How the hell are ya doing?. Later
F U C Q off you theiving ****wad.

Kilrtoy
01-22-2007, 06:20 PM
I missed the whole thing,
WHAT DID HE DO AND WHO DID HE STEAL FROM...
Readers Digest version please

HavasuSelect
01-22-2007, 06:28 PM
This should be good for about 22 pages :mad:

topless
01-22-2007, 06:46 PM
I missed the whole thing,
WHAT DID HE DO AND WHO DID HE STEAL FROM...
Readers Digest version pleaseWhere the hell have you been? He sunk his boat, had his wife come on and ask for donations to help recover it, scammed people out of thousands of dollars , claimed he couldn;t find the boat, promised to pay back all the people who donated and then didn;t. I just can't believe he has the nerve to show his stupid face here still. What a loser..Gotta go, American Idol is on.

topless
01-22-2007, 06:47 PM
OK, it's not on yet but I did get excited for a moment.:eek:
P. S. later is still a loser.

Kilrtoy
01-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Where the hell have you been? He sunk his boat, had his wife come on and ask for donations to help recover it, scammed people out of thousands of dollars , claimed he couldn;t find the boat, promised to pay back all the people who donated and then didn;t. I just can't believe he has the nerve to show his stupid face here still. What a loser..Gotta go, American Idol is on.
OK, i have been MIA and I never read that thread..
WOW that sucks , what an AZZHOLE

work2play
01-22-2007, 07:16 PM
You are all being to judgemental.You need to give him the benifit of the doubt. Let him explain his side of the story. Then let his wife on to be a second witness to protect him and his integrity. Then when he lies out his butt. Then we can wrap him up in chains and dump him over the side of the boat. Then as he sinks slowly to the bottom of lake he can look for his sunk boat. And if we get stopped by the rangers and police we can just explain, it's just like a con man to steal more chain than he can swim with.

Flyinbowtie
01-22-2007, 09:01 PM
Later, I have stayed out of this.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt.
I read your (never-ending) story, and felt sorry for you.
I have read that good people donated money to you for a specific cause.
I read on as your story became less and less palpable.
I have read that you did not return the money when the cause it was donated for became untenable; which would have been the appropriate way to proceed, and lent definition and credibility to your personal character.
I have read the endless editorializing from persons purporting to be your friends, relatives, and others espousing their support for you, defending your character, honesty, integrity, and confirming your poverty, bad luck, employement instability, etc.
Franlky, it has grown tiring, boring, repetative, and less than humorous.
Based on all I have read, I think somebody somewhere out here might be able to take at least a brief look at a fraud case in this matter. Determining the merits of that case certainly isn't something I would judge, but the fact that there is even a question leaves me wondering exactly what rexone is wondering.
Why are you showing up here again? Character Rehabilitation? Rubbing salt in the wound?
I wish you the best of luck in the future, sir, but go forward remembering that burning bridges has a secondary, and sometimes unplanned impact on your own ability to get back across the canyon.
And you have burned some bridges here.
I think at this point I am actually gonna create an "Ignore" List
Just for you.

Rexone
01-23-2007, 03:24 AM
You are not the only one and he hasnt refunded everyones money.
I didn't donate. But I know a lot of people did that I don't believe saw the refunds promised.

RitcheyRch
01-23-2007, 05:11 AM
I donated since was the right thing to do at the time. Was promised over and over again that my donation would be refunded which to date has not been done.
I didn't donate. But I know a lot of people did that I don't believe saw the refunds promised.

hoolign
01-23-2007, 05:35 AM
I donated since was the right thing to do at the time. Was promised over and over again that my donation would be refunded which to date has not been done.
If you got a reciept for your "donation", submit it with your taxes! If later didn't submit his aquired income to Uncle Sam.. should make for a good thread ... tax evaision is considered bad isn't it :D

RitcheyRch
01-23-2007, 05:44 AM
No receipt but do have a cancelled check.
If you got a reciept for your "donation", submit it with your taxes! If later didn't submit his aquired income to Uncle Sam.. should make for a good thread ... tax evaision is considered bad isn't it :D

OKIE-JET
01-23-2007, 05:53 AM
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2489/later6mp.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
LMAO!!!

kcvega
01-23-2007, 05:57 AM
That's exactly what I was thinking. Everyone report the donation to the IRS. Give the name and address.

photo chick
01-23-2007, 06:03 AM
That's exactly what I was thinking. Everyone report the donation to the IRS. Give the name and address.
Yeah and with a cancelled check sounds like RitcheyRch has his account no. also......could have fun with that!!!:D :D

hoolign
01-23-2007, 06:04 AM
No receipt but do have a cancelled check.
What gets me about the whole "later" thing is that, he came on here seemingly with an agenda. I think the fact that what happened is not only going to effect anyone who really is in need of some aid, but it is likely to create a pile of drama around it. No one likes to admit they need help financially and they will likely near die of embarrasment. He screwed you guys, played on a giving community! HB has rallied to assist quite a few peeps over the years, as well as freinds of HB members. That's a giving, considerate, and honerable aspect of this place. Now wether or not he had seen all this and planned it out is not something easily proved as well as the point anymore! The boat (or lack of) doesn't matter, laters crap and lies don't matter because he's not an HB'er and not worth a waste of emotions on!
If it was me that lost cash to this scam, I would simply hand over my info for what I donated to the tax man and let him get his reward for screwing over a great bunch of generous people with genuine concern for each other and the boating community in general.
My .02

RitcheyRch
01-23-2007, 06:05 AM
Thought you needed someones tax ID # for donations.
I would never do anything like that. He cashed the check and didnt deposit it.
Yeah and with a cancelled check sounds like RitcheyRch has his account no. also......could have fun with that!!!:D :D

hoolign
01-23-2007, 06:08 AM
That would just get someone on here in shit, and lower them to his thieving level! The fukker should be banned from here and forgotten!