PDA

View Full Version : 21' jet

copterzach
01-22-2007, 06:10 PM
On the Ultra web site under the 21' deck section there is a pic of an orange and white tunnel with jet ski rack on top of the trailer. The boat is not a deck, but has a covered bow. Almost like the older 21' Eliminator Daytona. I was wondering if you built this boat and do you still. Congrats on the cover pics.
Thanks
Zach

Johnwithjm
01-22-2007, 06:19 PM
On the Ultra web site under the 21' deck section there is a pic of an orange and white tunnel with jet ski rack on top of the trailer. The boat is not a deck, but has a covered bow. Almost like the older 21' Eliminator Daytona. I was wondering if you built this boat and do you still. Congrats on the cover pics.
Thanks
ZachWe have only done one or two but they are available. The boat is a closed deck 21 tunnel.

copterzach
01-22-2007, 06:21 PM
what would be an ballpark on one with jet, 502, 2-3 color gel with interior and trailer.

Taylorman
01-22-2007, 06:30 PM
I wondered the same thing. Explain me this. When you build a boat, you have to have a mold for the top and bottom right? So if you have a mold for a 21 deck and someone says i want a closed bow like the orange one, do you have to build a mold to build that one boat? Is that economically feasible?

Johnwithjm
01-22-2007, 06:40 PM
I wondered the same thing. Explain me this. When you build a boat, you have to have a mold for the top and bottom right? So if you have a mold for a 21 deck and someone says i want a closed bow like the orange one, do you have to build a mold to build that one boat? Is that economically feasible?
No we have a 21 deck top mold and a 21 closed deck top mold also. The bottom mold is the same for both.

datdude
01-23-2007, 08:56 AM
what would be an ballpark on one with jet, 502, 2-3 color gel with interior and trailer.
I know where you can get a jet w/a 572 (orange-black-white) w/ low hours.
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138129
Sorry for the thread jack.

copterzach
01-24-2007, 06:47 AM
Thanks Dat dude. Not what I am looking for.
John.. I got your PM's and will call you later when you are at your office.
thanks Zach