Phat Matt
01-22-2007, 10:04 PM
...that it isn't a 24 hour marathon. :D

riverbound
01-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Tell me about it :mad:

HBjet
01-22-2007, 11:26 PM
I have to say, this was probably one of the worst episodes I have ever seen... What a let down. :mad:
HBjet

FryJet
01-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Prison Break kicked ass :)
F.J.

voodoomedman
01-23-2007, 06:59 AM
I have to say, this was probably one of the worst episodes I have ever seen... What a let down. :mad:
HBjet
Are you serious or joking?
I didn't start watching until day 5 so I don't know if last season you guys already knew that the guy with the glasses was his brother. That guy was the one ordering Logan around and behind the conspiracy throughout all of last season. I freaked when they brought out that it was Jack's brother.

SB
01-23-2007, 07:03 AM
Episode 3 was a little lite, as was episode 5 last nite. They set the standard pretty high last year, hard to match. Last nite was all about the President, all Jack did was ride in a car to meet his brother. Nobody even got shot, and they lost track of that bad Ayrab.

voodoomedman
01-23-2007, 07:05 AM
Episode 3 was a little lite, as was episode 5 last nite. They set the standard pretty high last year, hard to match. Last nite was all about the President, all Jack did was ride in a car to meet his brother. Nobody even got shot, and they lost track of that bad Ayrab.
True. I guess I was just wrapped up in the whole family thing with his dad and brother being a part of this crap.

photo chick
01-23-2007, 07:23 AM
Are you serious or joking?
I didn't start watching until day 5 so I don't know if last season you guys already knew that the guy with the glasses was his brother. That guy was the one ordering Logan around and behind the conspiracy throughout all of last season. I freaked when they brought out that it was Jack's brother.
Nope that's the first we knew of him being his bro.....I was hoping Donald Sutherland would also be his dad on the show.....Yeah it was a boring episode!! Now's when I give up watching and wait til the DVD comes out at Christmas. 1 hour is too short with all the commercials, better to watch them all back to back!!!

LHC30Victory
01-23-2007, 08:48 AM
It did slow way down last night. I wonder why the NSA communications montioring program didnt immediately pick up on the word "Fayed" when he was talking to that nuke supplier??? Maybe later:idea:

Froggystyle
01-23-2007, 08:58 AM
Well, I sure had a blast with it last night. When it showed who his brother was, we all shit our pants. NO WAY!!!!!
He was the hand up the skirt last season. We kind of figured he would get around to coming back, much as the chick who blew up the airliner was back.
The way I see it, with 24, the bad guys are going to be seen again until Jack kills them. Clearly, he doesn't have any problem ****ing his brother up, so I think we can safely add him to the list of people that need killing.
Jack spooled right up for a bit of the old "ultraviolence" for that one. Thanksgivings must be a bitch in the Bauer household...

HBjet
01-23-2007, 09:29 AM
I agree that it would have been great if Donald was his father in 24. As for the brother, I'm not buying it. I have a brother, and although we both look different, we have similar features like loosing hair! I just think the show is "reaching" a little too much with this one. Also, I think President Palmer is lame. I a nuke went off in LA and I saw that speech on TV, I would have changed the channel because I would have fallen asleep.
I have seen every season as they aired, and this was my least favorite episode.
Hero's was good last night though!
HBjet

N2Lake
01-23-2007, 11:25 AM
Did anyone else think Jack's nephew looked more like Jack than Jack's brother? Hmmm :idea:

OGShocker
01-23-2007, 11:29 AM
...that it isn't a 24 hour marathon. :D
I am TiVoing the season and will watch hours at a time..:)

AZKC
01-23-2007, 11:50 AM
Our cable kept going in and out last night so it focked up watching 24 and recording Hero's. The wifey was not pleased with Comcast.:mad: