PDA

View Full Version : Mortgage Brokers Lending Tree

axkiker
01-23-2007, 05:51 AM
Hey anyone on here part of the lending tree network. I was into mortgages a couple years ago and thats where all our leads were coming from. I was just currious how the business from Lending Tree was at the present time. I have thought abotu going back into the business.
thanks

essexjet
01-23-2007, 09:20 AM
Hey anyone on here part of the lending tree network. I was into mortgages a couple years ago and thats where all our leads were coming from. I was just currious how the business from Lending Tree was at the present time. I have thought abotu going back into the business.
thanks
Haven't done Leading Tree but we did do LowerMyBills.com for a while. I do not like internet leads that much do to the fact of all of the work that is involved and BS people give you. We were getting 5 leads a day at $35 each and closing 1-2 per month.

reDECKulous
01-23-2007, 09:37 AM
LendingTree has their own lending department now. Not sure if they are still selling leads, but I know they are lending.

axkiker
01-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Yeah I have used lower my bills as well. lending Tree was far and above a better lead. Still yet LT is not perfect.
Yes they have started their own lending dept. They have had it for a couple years if im correct. They supposedly do not compete against the other lenders on the network. I dont see how thats possible but I never ran across any competition from them while being LO. I know they are still aelling leads cause the companies I have been associated with are all still with LT.