PDA

View Full Version : Are there any girls in racing

BOATRACEGIRL
03-28-2003, 10:02 PM
Does any one know if any girls race in the superstock series or if there allowed :) . Just bought a biesmyer and would like to start racing. :D And does anyone know if theres any races coming up that I could go to wink Any help would be greatly appreciated smile_sp

Kindsvater Flat
03-28-2003, 10:18 PM
Just hang with the boys and they will let you know. There are a few to watch out for.

BOATRACEGIRL
03-28-2003, 10:33 PM
Kindsvater who would you recomend I talk to :confused: . I figure if I can go to a race I could meet some people there. Thanks for the help :cool:

Kindsvater Flat
03-28-2003, 10:45 PM
There are quite a few circle racers here in the v-drive forums. One that would be a great help for you would be the BlondeBombshell and CircleJerk. She and he both race and are located in Washington. Just keep checking in here and asking questions.

gnRacer98
03-28-2003, 11:42 PM
BOATRACEGIRL:
Does any one know if any girls race in the superstock series or if there allowed :) . Just bought a biesmyer and would like to start racing. :D And does anyone know if theres any races coming up that I could go to wink Any help would be greatly appreciated smile_sp None racing that I know of, maybe you can start a trend? Next event is April 5,6 at Parker AZ. They are running a special nostagia event for flatbottoms, it's a good place to start. Check http://www.superstockracing.com/ for the superstock schedule.

CircleJerk
03-29-2003, 01:41 AM
Howdy, Blondie will be talking to you for sure! She is the only girl that we have up here racing. She started with drag racing and then took on the bigger challenge of turning left while wide open! We would both love to help you as will MANY others! Jim Best is the man to call about Nostalgia racing in your neighborhood! I get the feeling this is going to be a LONG thread! Right girls? JustaJeRkinALeftTuRn smile_sp

BigBoyToys
03-29-2003, 02:46 AM
BOATRACEGIRL:
Does any one know if any girls race in the superstock series or if there allowed :) . Just bought a biesmyer and would like to start racing. :D And does anyone know if theres any races coming up that I could go to wink Any help would be greatly appreciated smile_sp There's a race in your hometown of Red Bluff on Memorial Day Weekend that will have the Super Stock's there.

76biesmeyer
03-29-2003, 04:05 AM
Boatrace girl lets see some pic of your new ride!!!

Sangster
03-29-2003, 06:19 AM
76biesmeyer:
Boatrace girl lets see some pic of your new ride!!! I've seen a biesmeyer before.. idea .Lets see the Boatrace Girl smile_sp smile_sp

BILLY.B
03-29-2003, 06:59 AM
Sangster ck your pm's :D

Stab-n-Steer
03-29-2003, 07:04 AM
BOATRACEGIRL:
Does any one know if any girls race in the superstock series or if there allowed :) . Just bought a biesmyer and would like to start racing. :D And does anyone know if theres any races coming up that I could go to wink Any help would be greatly appreciated smile_sp BoatRaceGirl,
I am not aware of any ladies in the SS Series but there is an all girl team in Crackerboxes this year... Amy Ross driving and Courtney Canfield riding. They are going for the national title. The first race was at Ming and they ran 2nd in an 11 boat field. The next race is April 4-5 at Parker. The boat is the named "P" Power wink
S&S

126driver
03-29-2003, 10:01 AM
Sangster:
76biesmeyer:
Boatrace girl lets see some pic of your new ride!!! I've seen a biesmeyer before.. idea .Lets see the Boatrace Girl smile_sp smile_sp OK, a compromise: how about a pic of the boat with boatracegirl draped all over it? wink :p

126driver
03-29-2003, 10:03 AM
S & S, Amy's driving now? I do believe she knows my brother. Ask her about "Rod-Pocket". eek!

126driver
03-29-2003, 10:04 AM
BILLY.B:
Sangster ck your pm's :D Hhmmm. You know something that we don't Billy?

Stab-n-Steer
03-30-2003, 08:30 AM
126driver:
S & S, Amy's driving now? I do believe she knows my brother. Ask her about "Rod-Pocket". eek! "Rod Pocket"? :confused: Does that trait run in the family? wink Yeah, Amy's driving her Dad's boat, 96-P She's doing a great job. Stands on the gas! Now that Courtney Canfield is riding with her, John Canfield needs a rider for the 99-P, Black & Blue...You guessed it, that would be me eek! We won't run Parker but we'll be in Burley and all the No. Cal races.
S&S

blondie#1
03-31-2003, 07:58 PM
BOATRACEGIRL:
Does any one know if any girls race in the superstock series or if there allowed :) . Just bought a biesmyer and would like to start racing. :D And does anyone know if theres any races coming up that I could go to wink Any help would be greatly appreciated smile_sp Yes there are ladies racing. If you are from S.CA. get a hold of Jim Best. If you are in the WA. area, let's talk. The best place to start (if you've never raced before)is in a Nostalgic Circle boat class. You will get experience there and it will help you decide if you really want to get into this. I'm (so far) the only lady driver here in washington. I've taken the championship two years now. We shall see what happens this year. DON'T let the guys try and talk you into a powderpuff class. Learning to race with the guys is a kick. All I can tell you is give it a try. But I would start with a slower class until you get a handle on how it feels in a corner at competition level. That again is for you to decide. Good luck to you. Have a lot of good safe fun. By the way there is nothing in the rules anywhere (that I'm aware of) that says ladies can't race with the guys. So, don't be shy, just go do it.
From one lady racer to another. GO GIRL! :D wink

CircleJerk
04-01-2003, 12:59 AM
What did I tell ya? Glad the laundry is done! smile_sp

LeE ss13
04-07-2003, 06:53 AM
Stab-n-Steer:
I am not aware of any ladies in the SS Series but there is an all girl team in Crackerboxes this year... Amy Ross driving and Courtney Canfield riding. They are going for the national title. The first race was at Ming and they ran 2nd in an 11 boat field. The next race is April 4-5 at Parker. The boat is the named "P" Power wink
S&S Met them at the April 5th & 6th Races at Parker this last weekend. Watched them go into the first turn 7th and finish the race in 2nd. WOW !!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/308Amy___Courtney-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/308P_96-med.jpg

BILLY.B
04-09-2003, 09:58 PM
BOATRACEGIRL:
Does any one know if any girls race in the superstock series or if there allowed :) . Just bought a biesmyer and would like to start racing. :D And does anyone know if theres any races coming up that I could go to wink Any help would be greatly appreciated smile_sp BRG, you might talk to the video guy (Jerry Griffin), he goes to a lot of the races fliming the races for the super stock racing series, and he just might have footage of some women in racing. wink

BOATRACEGIRL
04-10-2003, 11:25 AM
Thanks Billy :) I think I know who your talking about. I saw a really good looking guy wink wink videoing the races he had a hat on. I also saw and met Amy and Quortney at the races those girls rock. There was an ss boat there with the coolest :cool: paint job I think the owners name was Skip. Is there any Girls that race Superstock??? and how do I get A hold of the good looking Videoguy to get a tape. Does anyone know who painted that boat or of any good No Cal boat painters :)

uclahater
04-10-2003, 06:41 PM
brg you must have been lookin at v-drive videos brother. :D He's the good looking one in the family smile_sp :p

circleboatKIDD
04-10-2003, 07:17 PM
BoatRaceGirl Skips boat was painted in Antioch,Ca, I can get u a # if you like, and if your really interested in racing with us I can get u names and info, VideoGuy can take care of the vdeos for u wink

videoking211
04-15-2003, 09:25 PM
uchater you got it all wrong :D . Not only am I better at Video :p but Im also better looking :D so its very clear boatracegirl must have been looking at me. smile_sp :) :D

BILLY.B
04-16-2003, 03:13 AM
videoking211:
uchater you got it all wrong :D . Not only am I better at Video :p but Im also better looking :D so its very clear boatracegirl must have been looking at me. smile_sp :) :D Hey KING DICK 211 , can't you leave well enough alone? :mad: Someone is asking an honest question and you have to start all this CRAP up again.....GET LOST burningm

videoking211
04-16-2003, 07:57 AM
hey Boner B I was just stating the facts argue are you on the v-dive protection committee to cry

BOATRACEGIRL
04-16-2003, 12:45 PM
Videoneedapenileenlargementking211 :mad: Im sure it wasnt you cause I did some checken at the races and they all told me that the hunk jawdrop I saw was v-drive video. As for the must be his brother comment wink . If his brother looks anything like him then he must be Hot to. :D

Sangster
04-16-2003, 01:19 PM
Morg has a Revenge...One day he'll be good to go..With or without the DRESS..... :D :D J/K Morg..
[ April 16, 2003, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Morg
04-16-2003, 02:18 PM
Sangster:
Morg has a Revenge...One day he'll be good to go..With or without the DRESS..... :D :D J/K Morg.. Sangster,
I'm really hoping your not getting a visual on that one.
But I am flatered
:D :D :D
Morg

126driver
04-16-2003, 02:25 PM
BOATRACEGIRL:
Videoneedapenileenlargementking211 :mad: LMAO! BRG <-- showin' she's got game. :D

BOATRACEGIRL
04-16-2003, 03:47 PM
Thanks 126 :) theres nothin worse than a good looken wannabe eek! like videogeek211 idea anyone with a login name like that must be a Homo cry

videoking211
04-16-2003, 03:54 PM
Hey boatracegorilla :mad: You must at least be as big as one to think :D v-drives cute. The only boat you own is probably the one you play with your brother in the bath tub with :D

BILLY.B
04-17-2003, 05:12 AM
videoking211:
Hey boatracegorilla :mad: You must at least be as big as one to think :D v-drives cute. The only boat you own is probably the one you play with your brother in the bath tub with :D Boy oh Boy KING DICK you just can't quit. Now your continuing to pick on this person for no reason. So far you have been unable to show your boat or for that matter any reason for you to be on this forum . You made mention now of boatracegirl playing boats in the bath tub with her brother , whats with you man ??? , GET A LIFE!!!At least she has someone to play with , unlike you who plays only with HIMSELF in the TUB..

BOATRACEGIRL
04-17-2003, 01:07 PM
devil Look videoabouttogetyorasskickedbyagirlking :mad: burningm I dont no what your problem is other than small penis disease devil Billiy I agree with you 100% that this guys a dick burningm
I came on to this forum because a friend of mine said I could get some good help with my racing career :cool: And everyone has been great until you started :mad: I think you need to get Laid!! since no man or women will probably do that with you why dont you try your Dog :mad:

126driver
04-17-2003, 01:15 PM
BRG - check your PM's.

BOATRACEGIRL
04-17-2003, 01:24 PM
hey 126 smile_sp looked in my PMs and dont have any. smile_sp

126driver
04-17-2003, 01:27 PM
check again

Kim Hanson
04-17-2003, 01:50 PM
videoking211:
Hey boatracegorilla :mad: You must at least be as big as one to think :D v-drives cute. The only boat you own is probably the one you play with your brother in the bath tub with :D Watch how you talk to women ass-hole, not a very nice thing to do, mostly with me around burningm
Sorry for the interuption boys,carry on!...( . )( . )........ :p

Ian
04-17-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey BOATRACEGIRL I hope you don't let the comments of one guy discourage you from racing or worst yet hanging out on the forums with us. I think it's bitchin' that your interested in boats and racing, I wish my girlfriend was.

Kim Hanson
04-17-2003, 02:41 PM
I have her back covered,so post on girl......( . )( . )....... :D

BOATRACEGIRL
04-17-2003, 04:18 PM
Thanks 126, Ian, and Kim :) Dont worry this joker yuk not going disurage me.

videoking211
04-17-2003, 04:31 PM
Wow Id feel safe with a French Canadian watching my back eek!

Kim Hanson
04-18-2003, 12:01 PM
videoking211:
Wow Id feel safe with a French Canadian watching my back eek! No! French here " Albertan ", straight on that now!
:rolleyes: