PDA

View Full Version : All In Favor Of...

Jetaholic
01-23-2007, 09:41 AM
...Vin-Dog gettin' off his ass and gettin' his damn motor installed in his new Howard already! :D

Rondane
01-23-2007, 09:50 AM
I say vote this to bench racers where it belongs. Dude you got way to much time on your hands. :rolleyes: Maybe you start one on voting your favorite guru into office in 2008 while your at it.
rondane

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 09:53 AM
Have 396 and 460 threaten to do a hit on his house if he doesn't hurry it up
:D :D

Vin-Dog
01-23-2007, 09:55 AM
...Vin-Dog gettin' off his ass and gettin' his damn motor installed in his new Howard already! :D
I just knew it was a matter of time when you would start giving me crap on the install!! Leave it up to holic to start the sheet!
What's going on Big Jon? how's your new ride coming along? Just to letcha know, if the weather's right this weekend, I will be dropping the motor. My old man won't let his 70' SS sit out in the rain or get weathered for a day. I don't blame him one bit. If the sun is out and the mud is dry, I can pull the SS out of the shop and put the Howard in for a few hours. Should be able to fire her up on Saturday. I'll post some pics for ya.:D
Later, Vin-Dog....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 10:03 AM
I say vote this to bench racers where it belongs. Dude you got way to much time on your hands. :rolleyes: Maybe you start one on voting your favorite guru into office in 2008 while your at it.
rondane
Calm down ronnie. This actually pertains to Jets.

OKIE-JET
01-23-2007, 10:05 AM
rondane
You showed up for this...how bout that pic?:idea:

Devilman
01-23-2007, 10:06 AM
I say just get the beer & get started on the install. That should be done just on general principles.
Far as puttin a hit on his house, its probably safe. Not sure what kind of aim 396 has, but 460 will never hit anything holding his gun like that, all sideways & shit.... :rollside: :D

460 jus getn it
01-23-2007, 10:10 AM
I say just get the beer & get started on the install. That should be done just on general principles.
Far as puttin a hit on his house, its probably safe. Not sure what kind of aim 396 has, but 460 will never hit anything holding his gun like that, all sideways & shit.... :rollside: :D
Naw foo, i gave up on guns and resorted to THROWING SPEARS AND SHIT.

Devilman
01-23-2007, 10:12 AM
Naw foo, i gave up on guns and resorted to THROWING SPEARS AND SHIT.
LOL, do you have to have a license for those? :D

Jetaholic
01-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Well...so far I've got a 2/3 vote for a hit on his house...
Betta start sharpening up them "spears and shit" before 396 busts a cap in dat azz :D

Jetaholic
01-23-2007, 10:20 AM
rondane
Ya know, it's kinda funny how Jane lives in a town with a name like "Mans"field...

460 jus getn it
01-23-2007, 10:22 AM
LOL, do you have to have a license for those? :D
Naw, open season on messicans. Have to keep the heard numbers down

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 10:40 AM
I just knew it was a matter of time when you would start giving me crap on the install!! Leave it up to holic to start the sheet!
What's going on Big Jon? how's your new ride coming along? Just to letcha know, if the weather's right this weekend, I will be dropping the motor. My old man won't let his 70' SS sit out in the rain or get weathered for a day. I don't blame him one bit. If the sun is out and the mud is dry, I can pull the SS out of the shop and put the Howard in for a few hours. Should be able to fire her up on Saturday. I'll post some pics for ya.:D
Later, Vin-Dog....
Hey Vid Doggy Dogg!!!! Wasssup mah brotha;) how are the kids? Tell lil vin doggy that uncle mike said whats up aka mike jones:D
Are you and Big Perm going to havi this spring break?
have you been to the gym lately???? I have been trainning bubba and he is doing very good. His strength is going up and he is very dedicated;)
_Spit

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 10:41 AM
You showed up for this...how bout that pic?:idea:
:D :D:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 10:42 AM
Come on guys, lets keep this jet tech related;)
Hey vinny, what impeller is in that hull????????
I just got a set of new AFR'S and they are puuurdy:D

460 jus getn it
01-23-2007, 10:43 AM
I just got a set of new AFR'S and they are puuurdy:DDid they promote you to the HELP THREADS STAY ON TRACK GUY?

Jetaholic
01-23-2007, 10:44 AM
I do know for a fact that he's running a split bowl on a JC suction housing...not saying how I know that though...:D

Jetaholic
01-23-2007, 10:45 AM
Did they promote you to the HELP THREADS STAY ON TRACK GUY?
Nah...he just felt the urge to throw the 'HammerDown'. :D

Sanger Jet
01-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Calm down ronnie. This actually pertains to Jets.
NOW Thats FUNNY:D

460 jus getn it
01-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Nah...he just felt the urge to throw the 'HammerDown'. :D
Dont they ask for tickets on flights like that?:D :D :D

Devilman
01-23-2007, 10:58 AM
Thanks. :D Once again I am reminded not to read the posts while on the phone at work. LMAO :rollside:

460 jus getn it
01-23-2007, 11:17 AM
Thanks. :D Once again I am reminded not to read the posts while on the phone at work. LMAO :rollside:I do what i can.:D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 01:09 PM
Actually I am the Serior Director Assistant Manager Thread Supervisor:D :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
01-23-2007, 01:14 PM
Actually I am the Serior Director Assistant Manager Thread Supervisor:D :D :D :D
So your the BITCH?
Awesome:D :D

Biglue
01-23-2007, 02:03 PM
DAmn.........396 is getting beat up like the little China dude in prison. :D

Vin-Dog
01-23-2007, 02:46 PM
Hey Vid Doggy Dogg!!!! Wasssup mah brotha;) how are the kids? Tell lil vin doggy that uncle mike said whats up aka mike jones:D
Are you and Big Perm going to havi this spring break?
have you been to the gym lately???? I have been trainning bubba and he is doing very good. His strength is going up and he is very dedicated;)
_Spit
What up MJ?? Kids are doing great, thanks for asking. We need to have a sit down on the Havi trip. Big Worm and I are in for sure. St. Patty's weekend??? or the weekend before?? Same place?? same time?? whenever it is, it's on!!
Holic should have is new ride on the water and hopefully be down for the trip.
Been hittin the gym hard the last month, diet is going pretty well. Six more weeks and I'll be leaned out again, no problem! Keep on Bubba's a$$ and make sure he's eating right and keeping up with the cardio!!
Give me a call so we can talk about the trip.
Later.........

Vin-Dog
01-23-2007, 03:04 PM
I believe it's an A/B. Can't wait to see the progress on that new ride. It's gonna have some serious get up!! I know you paid some coin for those heads!
By the way is Bubba planning on going too?? Kieth??

SmokinLowriderSS
01-23-2007, 03:19 PM
rondane
Where's a pic of your boat Jane?
Jane's azz IS "Man's-Field". :D

SmokinLowriderSS
01-23-2007, 03:21 PM
He's suckin-up to be a mod in 2008. :D :D Practice makes Perfect. :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
01-23-2007, 03:28 PM
Case of beer and install the darn engine fer cryin' out loud. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 06:52 PM
What up MJ?? Kids are doing great, thanks for asking. We need to have a sit down on the Havi trip. Big Worm and I are in for sure. St. Patty's weekend??? or the weekend before?? Same place?? same time?? whenever it is, it's on!!
Holic should have is new ride on the water and hopefully be down for the trip.
Been hittin the gym hard the last month, diet is going pretty well. Six more weeks and I'll be leaned out again, no problem! Keep on Bubba's a$$ and make sure he's eating right and keeping up with the cardio!!
Give me a call so we can talk about the trip.
Later.........
Hell yeah its on!!!!!!!
We are 4 weeks strong and Im up 15lbs. My bench is about 385 right now. Should be back in the 400's in about 8 weeks;) Im bulking so low cardio for me. Ill be leanning out when the trip comes around. I can lean pretty easy;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 06:53 PM
I believe it's an A/B. Can't wait to see the progress on that new ride. It's gonna have some serious get up!! I know you paid some coin for those heads!
By the way is Bubba planning on going too?? Kieth??
Its now what ya know. Its who ya know;)
I hope Bubba is going. YOu better NOT pass out early this time dammit:devil: Red Room is a must;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 06:53 PM
He's suckin-up to be a mod in 2008. :D :D Practice makes Perfect. :idea:
It takes time mah brudda :D