PDA

View Full Version : Cantards...Just a loving group of people....

DILLIGAF
01-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Canadian Man Accused of Serial Killings
By JEREMY HAINSWORTH
AP
NEW WESTMINSTER, British Columbia (Jan. 23) - Prosecutors say accused serial killer Robert William Pickton wanted to murder 50 women, and jurors are expected to watch videotaped interviews on Tuesday in which he acknowledges coming just one victim short of his macabre goal.
Many consider the Robert Pickton trial to be the most sensational murder trial in Canada's history.
Pickton, 56, is charged with 26 counts of first-degree murder in what many consider the most sensational murder trial Canadians have ever faced. Most of his alleged victims were prostitutes and drug addicts who vanished from a drug-ridden Vancouver neighborhood in the 1990s. He has pleaded not guilty to the first six counts.
The other 20 counts of murder are to be heard in a separate trial.
Prosecutor Derrill Prevett opened the trial Monday, stunning the courtroom by saying Pickton had told investigators, including an undercover police officer planted in his jail cell, that he had slain 49 women.
"I was going to do one more and make it an even 50," Prevett quoted Pickton as telling investigators. "I made my own grave by being sloppy."
Pickton went on to describe himself as a mass murderer who deserved to be on death row, according to Prevett.
But defense lawyer Peter Ritchie told jurors Pickton did not kill or participate in the six murders he is on trial for now. He asked them to pay close attention to Pickton's demeanor when they watch the upcoming videotapes of his interrogations, in particular his level of sophistication. He did not address Pickton's alleged murder confessions.
"When you watch the videotapes, when you listen to them, pay close attention to what Mr. Pickton says and the manner in which he expresses himself," Ritchie told the jurors.
Both brothers raised pigs on the family's 17-acre farm outside Vancouver, where investigators say they threw drunken raves with prostitutes and drugs. After Robert Pickton's arrest in February 2002, health officials issued a tainted meat advisory to neighbors who may have bought pork from his farm, concerned that it may have contained human remains.
Jurors had been warned that details of the case, until now under a publication ban in Canada, would be horrific. As details began to emerge Monday, some relatives of the victims began to cry and leave the courtroom.
After Pickton was arrested and the first traces of DNA from some missing women were allegedly found on the farm, the buildings were razed and the province spent an estimated $61 million to sift through soil there.
Prevett said the government would prove that Pickton murdered the six women and butchered their remains. As a successful pig farmer, he said, Pickton had the expertise and equipment to dispose of them.
The trial covers the murders of Sereena Abotsway, Mona Wilson, Andrea Joesbury, Brenda Wolfe, Georgina Papin and Marnie Frey.
When police first visited the farm in 2002 to investigate, they found two skulls in a bucket inside a freezer in Pickton's mobile home. DNA testing identified the skulls as belonging to Abotsway and Joesbury, two missing sex workers from an impoverished Vancouver neighborhood.
"The heads of the individuals had been cut in two, vertically," Prevett said. "With the skulls were left and right hands and the front parts of the left and right feet."
He said both skulls had wounds caused by 22-caliber bullets. Investigators found a Smith & Wesson rifle in Pickton's laundry room, sheathed in plastic with a sex toy attached. The toy had the combined DNA of Pickton and another victim, Wilson, Prevett said.
Prevett said one of Joesbury's earrings was found in the slaughterhouse. He said human bones were found mixed with manure and that part of Wolfe's jaw, with five teeth still attached, was found in a pig trough.
Pickton, clean-shaven with a bald crown and shoulder-length hair, sat emotionless in a specially built defendant's box surrounded by bulletproof glass. During pretrial hearings, he occasionally chuckled to himself or scribbled in a notebook.
If found guilty of more than 14 charges, Pickton would become the worst convicted killer in Canadian history, after Marc Lepine, who gunned down 14 women at the Ecole Polytechnic in Montreal in 1989 before shooting himself.
Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. 2007-01-22 15:57:21

hoolign
01-23-2007, 10:12 AM
And you Americans are?? :rolleyes: Picton was a sick fukk!
http://www.karisable.com/crserial.htm

DILLIGAF
01-23-2007, 10:13 AM
Don't be getting all sensitive....and shit!
lol

hoolign
01-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Don't be getting all sensitive....and shit!
lol
Well he sure brought the prostitution population to a screeching hault for a bit :jawdrop:

DILLIGAF
01-23-2007, 10:19 AM
Well he sure brought the prostitution population to a screeching hault for a bit :jawdrop:
When I was up in Vancouver last year I did notice a very large population of homeless and seemingly addicts around. I did not expect that but I guess it is like that in most big cities these days. That is why I hate big cities. We did have fun and the beer was excellant though :)
I still can't believe I stood loud and proud and bellowed out "I AM THAT UGLY AMERICAN" in downtown Vancouver one night. Not the brightest idea that I have had. Looking back on it I was surprised nobody came up to me to say something. Oh well.......I knew the Cantards were a "loving People" :)

dirtman
01-23-2007, 10:27 AM
http://www.lethbridgeherald.com/article_5650.php
The publication ban didn't last too long. Sick fu*k is probably just the start of what this guy is.

spectras only
01-23-2007, 10:55 AM
Tom , I don't live far from that Pickton farm [ the only one left in a developed area west of the Pitt river ] and some friend of mine did know Pickton . He had a lot of biker parties on his farm ,and am not surprised one bit what happened there . There are scums everywere . We had another infamous character from Port Moody [ Olson ] who killed at least 20 young people back in the 70's ,with the bodies buried under his house . Also ,I bet you'll find a lot of homeless peeps in your country if you look for them .
If you look to the left , the Pickton farm is at the far left of the Pitt river bridge .
http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/Dining%20room

DILLIGAF
01-23-2007, 11:29 AM
Tom , I don't live far from that Pickton farm [ the only one left in a developed area west of the Pitt river ] and some friend of mine did know Pickton . He had a lot of biker parties on his farm ,and am not surprised one bit what happened there . There are scums everywere . We had another infamous character from Port Moody [ Olson ] who killed at least 20 young people back in the 70's ,with the bodies buried under his house . Also ,I bet you'll find a lot of homeless peeps in your country if you look for them .
If you look to the left , the Pickton farm is at the far left of the Pitt river bridge .
You have to know I am just having fun with you Cantards :). Yes, there are sick ****s everywhere. We have our fair share in the good ole USA for sure.
I am just glad we did not attend that biker party we got invited to out on some farm nearby :) jk

spectras only
01-23-2007, 11:40 AM
Tom , I know you J/K [ calling us canatards and shit :p :D ] but hey , at least we don't allow bestiality in this country like washington state does :D
This Pickton guy was a trained butcher since age 13 , so I guess chopping heads of hookers didn't phase him one bit . He prolly fed his pigs with the bodies to fatten them up .

DILLIGAF
01-23-2007, 11:43 AM
He prolly fed his pigs with the bodies to fatten them up .
That is the really, really sick part to all of this. It is all sick but that takes it to another level. :(