PDA

View Full Version : Hondo Runner...FREE Delivery to Red Rock

ssmike
09-02-2003, 06:52 PM
1973 5/8 Hondo Runner Bottom, Straight Deck.
Sold Less Motor, Set up for BBC. Includes drive line, propshaft (cut for whilraway), prop.
Sits on a nice tandem axle trailer. More photos upon request.
Original Gel coat is in good shape.
This is a very stable hull that takes a good set.....Has seen 97 mph on GPS.....Would make a great bracket race boat in NJBA or a safe lake racer....
I will deliver for free to Red Rock for the V Drive event. Please email or PM me for details...

smalls
09-02-2003, 07:06 PM
You have a PM :p

GofastRacer
09-02-2003, 08:07 PM
You have two P/M's.. wink :D

ACCEPTENCE
09-02-2003, 10:49 PM
Here comes the deal of the century!!! :rolleyes:
Looking at the pic's, it needs a bath...tell ya what, I'll give ya twenty five hundred for it right now if you'll bring it to Needles when you come down and you don't even have to bath it first. eek!
I'm full of great ideas aren't I ??? :confused:
If this don't work for you, I'll understand :D .
[ September 02, 2003, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: ACCEPTENCE ]

1980SANGERV-DRIVE
09-03-2003, 05:35 PM
Dave called you last weekend, he is that reds guy, anyway he is interested in yours 2, thanks for getting back to me

ssmike
09-03-2003, 06:23 PM
1980SANGERV-DRIVE:
Dave called you last weekend, he is that reds guy, anyway he is interested in yours 2, thanks for getting back to me Thanks for the update...It's a solid piece for the $$$ - Ask any of the Heavy hitters here.
ssmike

wsuwrhr
09-03-2003, 08:34 PM
Do any of you know what it is like to actually HAVE the money to buy it and can't? I want this boat something fierce. The free delivery just adds icing to the cake.
Maybe I could buy it, turn it upside down and live underneath it until I can save the money again for a house. I'll ask my wife and see what she says? Any bets she will go for it?
Brian

ACCEPTENCE
09-03-2003, 09:51 PM
Let's see here, house or boat??? I think the house will take priority on this one.

126driver
09-04-2003, 01:32 PM
wsuwrhr:
Do any of you know what it is like to actually HAVE the money to buy it and can't? I want this boat something fierce. The free delivery just adds icing to the cake.
Maybe I could buy it, turn it upside down and live underneath it until I can save the money again for a house. I'll ask my wife and see what she says? Any bets she will go for it?
Brian C'mon Brian, sac up. :D
Let me tell yor a little story: Several years ago I worked a horse-trade for my new Biesemeyer and sold my Revenge hull. We were renting at the time and my wife instantly earmarked the dough for a downpayment on a house. Well, the guy hasn't finished paying me for the Revenge yet so I'm still racing it and grenade a motor in Parker. We have a race coming up in Laughlin in two weeks and I know of a fresh SS motor for sale and well, I have this cash just sitting there in my account...
I got away with it for several months and then one night, going to dinner with my parents and riding in the back of the Caddie the conversation got around to were exactly was the house money... argue jawdrop :mad:
On second thought, disregard my first statement in this post.

Reds75Makai
09-04-2003, 07:25 PM
Mike you have a PM

wsuwrhr
09-13-2003, 05:58 PM
So I am back from move #1. Two weeks away and noone even missed me? If anyone wants to help out with move #2, please let me know.
My question is....Did my boat get sold, or do I still have a chance?
Brian
[ September 13, 2003, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

rrrr
09-13-2003, 08:51 PM
wsuwrhr:
Brian My brother's ex was howling because he bought a Cessna P-210, it's pressurized, turbo, radar, the whole deal. Cost around $325K.
So we're out at dinner and she is at it again, the airplane cost more than their house. Sez me (complete with innocent look) "It cost more, sure, but look at it this way. You can live in the plane if you have to but you can't make the house fly."
Me and my brother bust out laughing, she gets "the look" and stomps off to the bathroom. It wasn't a good night after that..... :D :D

ssmike
09-15-2003, 08:17 AM
wsuwrhr:
So I am back from move #1. Two weeks away and noone even missed me? If anyone wants to help out with move #2, please let me know.
Brian We all missed you... :confused: :confused:
I still have it, but it looks like I can't make it to Red Rock frown

09-15-2003, 08:43 AM
wsuwrhr:
Brian Did you leave? :D

wsuwrhr
09-15-2003, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the encouragement 058.
Brian

ACCEPTENCE
09-16-2003, 08:46 AM
rrrr:
wsuwrhr:
Brian My brother's ex was howling because he bought a Cessna P-210, it's pressurized, turbo, radar, the whole deal. Cost around $325K.
So we're out at dinner and she is at it again, the airplane cost more than their house. Sez me (complete with innocent look) "It cost more, sure, but look at it this way. You can live in the plane if you have to but you can't make the house fly."
Me and my brother bust out laughing, she gets "the look" and stomps off to the bathroom. It wasn't a good night after that..... :D :D I like it, ""but you can't make a house fly""
I'm lol, thats to funny cuz I'm wantin a airplane real bad. Just havin a hard time justifying it. But now I can rationalize it perfectly, ""you can't make a house fly""
I'm all over it!!! :D :D :D