PDA

View Full Version : Finally Done!!!!!

Nord
01-23-2007, 10:40 AM
So I've been working on my website for about a year now. Between work and other projects, It seems to always make it to the back burner. I really wanted to work out all of the bugs with images and what not, then let everyone know where my site is, but I've already had some people find it some how???
So here it is---- www.thecorralwesternwear.com

OutCole'd
01-23-2007, 10:42 AM
So I've been working on my website for about a year now. Between work and other projects, It seems to always make it to the back burner. I really wanted to work out all of the bugs with images and what not, then let everyone know where my site is, but I've already had some people find it some how???
So here it is---- www.thecorralwesternwear.com
Great job! I know how much work that really takes.

BarryMac
01-23-2007, 10:58 AM
Great looking site, I need to order a pair of shoes from you...

shockwaveharry
01-23-2007, 11:03 AM
Yee Ha! Dem's sum mighty fine duds ya got there, pardner! ;)
Of course, I went straight for the "clearence" link... nothing yet. I'm such a cheap A$$
Good job!

C-2
01-23-2007, 11:25 AM
It's a great site, good looking and loads pretty quick considering the number of images. Easy navigation, ya did a good job.
My only opinion would be to include more copy writing under your "about" section (copy writing as in sales dialog, maybe use the family/small biz as a selling point which sets you apart from competitors), maybe even add it to the front page if it's good enough. But that can be tweaked on over time.
A great resource is a book called The Ultimate Sales Letter 3rd Edition by Dan Kennedy. This book is by far the most effective business book I have ever got my hands on, and I have several hundred. The book is an easy read, and is the only one in my collection that looks like it is 20 years old since I use it so much.
You should also add a seperate Privacy Statement, it's the law now in Cali,
http://www.privacy.ca.gov/lawenforcement/laws.htm#six
In closing, overall a great job :)

Boatcop
01-23-2007, 11:42 AM
From the looks of the model on the main page, I'd say your going for the Broke Back crowd.
:jawdrop: :D

Caribbean Jet
01-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Looks Great.

SOCALDETAIL1
01-23-2007, 11:52 AM
Nice site Nord, Hey remember Nudie the taylor, I used to detail his caddie when I had a shop in North Hollywood, I will post pics. Mark

DesertGirl
01-23-2007, 12:07 PM
Nord - it looks really great! A lot of cool stuf fon there!
Good job!

Mrs.Racer277
01-23-2007, 12:15 PM
No Brighton section :confused: :confused:
It looks GREAT Nord......:)

Mandelon
01-23-2007, 12:20 PM
http://www.thecorralwesternwear.com/images/products/L2667.jpg
Yeeehaaah. :D

Nord
01-23-2007, 01:38 PM
It's a great site, good looking and loads pretty quick considering the number of images. Easy navigation, ya did a good job.
My only opinion would be to include more copy writing under your "about" section (copy writing as in sales dialog, maybe use the family/small biz as a selling point which sets you apart from competitors), maybe even add it to the front page if it's good enough. But that can be tweaked on over time.
A great resource is a book called The Ultimate Sales Letter 3rd Edition by Dan Kennedy. This book is by far the most effective business book I have ever got my hands on, and I have several hundred. The book is an easy read, and is the only one in my collection that looks like it is 20 years old since I use it so much.
You should also add a seperate Privacy Statement, it's the law now in Cali,
http://www.privacy.ca.gov/lawenforcement/laws.htm#six
In closing, overall a great job :)
I am working on this now........thanks!!!
No Brighton section :confused: :confused:
It looks GREAT Nord......:)
Can't sell any Brighton online :(

BADBLOWN572
01-23-2007, 02:06 PM
Looks GREAT Nord!

Nord
01-23-2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks!!
I'm trying to get back to everyone's pm's right now, so standby ;)
~NORD~

Baja Big Dog
01-23-2007, 08:25 PM
More boobs!!!!!