PDA

View Full Version : Boy Am I...

Unlucky
01-23-2007, 11:20 AM
...PISSED! I cannot believe my Lucky has been secretly hittin' that slut topless on the side all this time and i was too stoopid to cach onto it...
what happened to your love for 300+lb women lucky!? ive waisted all my years with you only to find out what your really all about...i cant believe you would do this to me and our 10 kids...
mrs jetaholic and i have been talking and all we gotta say is...
topless...if we ever meet you are gonna be won sorry bitch

Not So Fast
01-23-2007, 11:29 AM
...PISSED! I cannot believe my Lucky has been secretly hittin' that slut topless on the side all this time and i was too stoopid to cach onto it...
what happened to your love for 300+lb women lucky!? ive waisted all my years with you only to find out what your really all about...i cant believe you would do this to me and our 10 kids...
HUH????????????:confused: NSF

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 12:34 PM
hey! i though i was the slut? wtf ?~shes trying to steal my thunder:mad: (oh and your MENZY)....will the real SLUT PLEASE STAND UP?...:devil: man i am already getting bored...;) :) :) :)