PDA

View Full Version : Any Body know a good mobile DJ??

nodigg
01-23-2007, 06:41 PM
How many do we have on the forums?

DILLIGAF
01-23-2007, 06:45 PM
PhattMatt should be able to do it or get someone for you Rick.

nodigg
01-23-2007, 06:51 PM
I am sure he could Tom. I'm actually calling out a Lurker buddy.:D http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/8678bills_boat_2-med.jpg

nodigg
01-23-2007, 06:52 PM
PhattMatt should be able to do it or get someone for you Rick.
You ride down to Dana Point in that wind on Sunday?

Angry Inch
01-23-2007, 06:56 PM
What do you need? PM me.

DILLIGAF
01-23-2007, 07:14 PM
You ride down to Dana Point in that wind on Sunday?
Nope...I was eating giant shrimp, fesh made chicken strips, fresh home made lemon merangue (sp?) pie and other assorted good things and having some good wine watching the football games. I guess you could say I was a little spoiled Sunday :)

Charley
01-23-2007, 09:02 PM
was one :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 09:10 PM
How many do we have on the forums?
debbie and matt www.dancedammit.com
"Dancedammit" provides a professional, fully mobile, state-of-the-art Sound and Lighting system, professional DJ and Emcee services and a professional "Go Go" Dancing performance.
"Dancedammit's" musical platform consists of sensual and sexy club, ethereal house, trance, techno, hip-hop, rock-n-roll, R&B dance music and karaoke. Music selection can be customized and can be conformed by genre to accommodate any specific style, theme or club atmosphere.
Should you be planning your next event, "Dancedammit" can also assist in theme ideas, as "Dancedammit" has DJ'd many creative and sensual dance parties such as:
Pimp & Hoe Halloween party
School Girl parties
Wig Out
Angels and Devils Halloween party
You name it, "Dancedammit's" done it and typically plays an active role in assisting and guiding the party into the festivities!
E-mail info@Dancedammit.com for a detailed quote. The quote will include the following: An additional hour for set-up and take-down of Sound and Lighting equipment, lasers, scans and strobe lighting system, which accommodates up to a 1500+ square foot dance floor, a professional DJ/Emcee and a professional "Go Go" Dancer to sustain the energy on the dance floor.
You are invited to view "Dancedammit's" private DJ/event albums and promotional photos.
Contact Phone: (760) 567-4615
Our Schedule:
update will be soon
good friends of ours tell them laurie and fernando sent ya

BoatFloating
01-23-2007, 09:12 PM
I might know someone :D Notice avitar? What are you looking for wedding, party etc?????

mobldj
01-25-2007, 07:07 PM
ok rick i get it,good enough to do your daughters wedding wasnt i.anyhow if anyone needs dj service got to www.just4fundj.com. full time dj,million dollar liability insurance,all types of music,wireless mic and lighting included.love my job,paid for my new fast cat!

dumbandyoung
01-25-2007, 07:08 PM
buy an ipod and put it on shuffle:D

mobldj
01-25-2007, 07:09 PM
ok rick i get it,good enough to do your daughters wedding wasnt i.anyhow if anyone needs dj service go to www.just4fundj.com .full time dj,million dollar liability insurance,all types of music,wireless mic and lighting included.love my job,paid for my new fast cat!

topless
01-25-2007, 07:12 PM
My brother in law is one and even does Karaoke. He has all the equipment and very reasonably priced. jdjmobiledj@aol.com Tell him Alison sent you if you call. You won't be disappointed.

nodigg
01-29-2007, 03:50 PM
ok rick i get it,good enough to do your daughters wedding wasnt i.anyhow if anyone needs dj service go to www.just4fundj.com .full time dj,million dollar liability insurance,all types of music,wireless mic and lighting included.love my job,paid for my new fast cat!
I think you are confused. I'm just putting up a plug for yas'.:confused: :idea: :)

Charley
01-29-2007, 05:05 PM
For any of you Dj's on the board looking to rent additional lighting, foggers, speakers etc I can offer you a 30% discount on all rentals.... we even own a 4' diameter mirror ball hahaha.... We also stock sales items such as gels, gafftape, light bulbs, gobos and have an apollo dealership for custom gobos as well.
Charley
www.stage-tech.com (http://www.stage-tech.com)

mobldj
01-29-2007, 10:51 PM
got it rick,i know what you meant,thanks....bill.dont 4 get we will join you and linda at the bike run sat night.ill be on my 954rr...lol

nodigg
01-30-2007, 08:10 PM
Bill, show some class, ride the Dream!

mobldj
01-30-2007, 09:52 PM
ah...the honda dream

Deano
01-30-2007, 10:04 PM
not sure what you are looking for, but I recently went to a party where one of the old members of Janes Addiction was the DJ. He played some pretty cool shiat and played along to alot of it. Not cheap though. I think around 3k. I can get his number if anyone wants it.

nodigg
01-31-2007, 05:55 PM
ah...the honda dream
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23208&d=1170222754