PDA

View Full Version : Dr Rey? Dr. 90210

beaverretriever
01-23-2007, 08:11 PM
I decided to watch the show Dr 90210 tonight. I have caught it once or twice when nothing else was on.
That Dr Rey just seems like the most fake person on earth. He is just toooo cool. I don't get him.
Im watching it right now. Tonight he is going to Venezuela (without his wife). Some B.S. about checking out why the women are so hot there. He thinks it will help him in his job...COME ON, are you kidding me.
BTW, I do want to check out his trip to Venezuela though. Looks like there will be some fine looking women... LOL

Kilrtoy
01-23-2007, 08:14 PM
He is actually a very very nice person, Alot of that is HYPE for the TV. Come on you know this already.

yopengo
01-23-2007, 08:15 PM
WTF his wife is hot but he is so GAY. Hey it’s gay Dr. Ray. :2purples:

beaverretriever
01-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Oh, Im sure he could be a nice guy. Editing does a lot. The show just makes him look like he is so into himself.

BadKachina
01-23-2007, 08:17 PM
A little toooo skinny and whiney for me.

Kilrtoy
01-23-2007, 08:21 PM
Oh, Im sure he could be a nice guy. Editing does a lot. The show just makes him look like he is so into himself.
It has made him even richer

beaverretriever
01-23-2007, 08:22 PM
I think his wife looks like Skeletor.

beaverretriever
01-23-2007, 08:25 PM
It has made him even richer
OMG, Mig, Im sorry if you watch this fricken show right now, you will change your thoughts on him. He is a total kook.. Im laughing my ass off right now. :D

BadKachina
01-23-2007, 08:29 PM
I think his wife looks like Skeletor.
I always thought Maria looked like Skeletor
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/MariaShriver.jpg

Kilrtoy
OMG, Mig, Im sorry if you watch this fricken show right now, you will change your thoughts on him. He is a total kook.. Im laughing my ass off right now. :D
I already saw that one, he did the wifes tits 5 years ago

THATJEFFGUY
I agree, if I didn't know any better, I'd swear he was a total fag ! And some of those silly looking suits he wears...holy schit ! His wife is OK, just a little "too close to the bone" for my taste...I'd still hit it though ! :D

beaverretriever
01-23-2007, 08:31 PM
I already saw that one, he did the wifes tits 5 years ago
Hey, just because he did the wifes ol bewbies, doesn't mean he aint a kook....
BTW, good work... ;)

al cole'holic
01-23-2007, 08:32 PM
..his wife has that 'I like to puke after meals' look about her :idea:

beaverretriever
01-23-2007, 08:35 PM
..his wife has that 'I like to puke after meals' look about her :idea:
Funny you say that. Of the one or two times I have seen the show, it was about her having some sort of eating disorder. Hate to hear that crap. Hopefully she is doing better.
Im sure she would be a little better looking if she had a little more meat on her bones and a tan.

ramsfan
01-23-2007, 09:11 PM
OK here is the scoop on Dr Rey
1.If he is so in love with his wife why is it he has martial arts classes(different ones ) each night of the week and when his wife calls he says he is working lat LOL and they show him at the class
2.his wife can be a bit pushy like when he wanted to go see his father she threw a fit and threatened to leave him
3.I dont think either of them is real commited to the marraige and I truely feel he is Gay as he just acts to queer and even if she isnt the prettiest she does bust azz around the house to make thing nice for him and he is never there to see it.
4. My wife is great but if she busted azz like his wife I wouldnt be on here right now bs'ing lol:) :D I would be in there showing appritiation:rolleyes:
Seriously though Dr. reys wife does do alot she just can be annoying

C-2
01-23-2007, 09:44 PM
I enjoy his show.
Except for the Karate parts - his moves look like the Matrix
.......you know, the slow motion parts:D :D

Trailer Park Casanova
01-23-2007, 09:51 PM
Dr Rey refered me to the other 90210 doctor, Dr Nassif who is one of the owners of the Palms Hotel in Vegas BTW. He did all kids of extensive reconstructive surgery on my face and nose.
They are sales people first and foremost.
The hard sell is on from the time their staff and the Dr's first meet you until your last visit to their office after recovery.
If they look fake it may be because the gloss is on. They talk everything up. That's how it's done.
BTW they have lawsuits against them.
They don't bring that up in the show.
They win most all of the suits because jurys side with the doctors on the elective cosmetic stuff, unless the Doctor botched the job.
It's all sales gloss, but why not,, they're in biz to make a buck,, ya gotta sell.

ratso
01-24-2007, 05:59 AM
Most of the guys I know or know of that "have it made"... have total bitches for wives... well, except for blown dough maybe.:D

Kilrtoy
01-24-2007, 07:43 AM
Most of the guys I know or know of that "have it made"... have total bitches for wives... well, except for blown dough maybe.:D
Let me correct that for you, MOST ALL WIVES ARE BITCHES,PERIOD

ratso
01-24-2007, 07:50 AM
Let me correct that for you, MOST ALL WIVES ARE BITCHES,PERIOD
lol... I wasn't trying to include ALL of them...:jawdrop: After all... DA hangs out here...:D

Kilrtoy
01-24-2007, 08:00 AM
lol... I wasn't trying to include ALL of them...:jawdrop: After all... DA hangs out here...:D
She is not a wife, Just G.F

ratso
01-24-2007, 08:04 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot... that does make a difference... I wonder if the real "Her454" has shown her true colors yet:jawdrop: lol...:D

Devil's Advocate
01-24-2007, 08:24 AM
Quit your shit talking you two. I'm not "just" an anything..;)
Yeah, they're all bitches.:D

Kilrtoy
01-24-2007, 08:27 AM
Quit your shit talking you two. I'm not "just" an anything..;)
Yeah, they're all bitches.:D
Your everything, Right:)

Devil's Advocate
01-24-2007, 08:30 AM
Your everything, Right:)
Ok, we make nice now..:) ;)

catman-do
01-24-2007, 08:33 AM
That guys wife is a total bitch! She is prude and snotty towards him, yet she doesnt realize that without him she would be working at Macys folding clothes. I dont think he is gay, but i do think he has fallen into the beverly hills mentality, and being that he is a little famous he would like to dress a little gawdy. Him being such a perfectionist i would let my lady go to him.

Kilrtoy
01-24-2007, 08:34 AM
Ok, we make nice now..:) ;)
Im always nice, especially to you

BoatPI
01-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Wifey has known Rey since internship. She laughed at the show. She says he is a really great guy and has alot of talent aside from the TV nonsense. Many PS use to work where she worked at for many years, Sherman Oaks Community Hospital. it was known as the hospital to the stars, She has met countless stars, many are as*bites. Gretzky is her fav when he lived in town.
just an insiders opinion.

Captain Dan
01-24-2007, 09:27 AM
I decided to watch the show Dr 90210 tonight. I have caught it once or twice when nothing else was on.
That Dr Rey just seems like the most fake person on earth. He is just toooo cool. I don't get him.
Im watching it right now. Tonight he is going to Venezuela (without his wife). Some B.S. about checking out why the women are so hot there. He thinks it will help him in his job...COME ON, are you kidding me.
BTW, I do want to check out his trip to Venezuela though. Looks like there will be some fine looking women... LOL
:idea: This is not surprising - He is fake, and making other people fake is what he does for a living.

Cole Trickle
01-24-2007, 09:32 AM
He does a good job and from what I have heard treats his clients like gold.
His wife is a 80lb Bulimic spoiled brat that looks like she is about 2 meals from death. She forced them to buy that huge house and now she dosen't like it because it dosen't feel like "home".
If I were him I would also be working 60hrs a week and taking karate classes as much as possible.:devil: :)

blown65
01-24-2007, 10:23 AM
Well, at least he wasn't fed with a silver spoon and turned out that way. Had it rough and made himself type of guy, probably making up for all the shit he dealt with growing up.
The house thing is a joke, she wanted it, he was stressed and now she dislikes it. Go figure.

ratso
01-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Well, at least he wasn't fed with a silver spoon and turned out that way. Had it rough and made himself type of guy, probably making up for all the shit he dealt with growing up.
The house thing is a joke, she wanted it, he was stressed and now she dislikes it. Go figure.
Fukk that bitch.

ratso
01-24-2007, 10:36 AM
That guys wife is a total bitch! She is prude and snotty towards him, yet she doesnt realize that without him she would be working at Macys folding clothes. .
I know plenty of chicks like that... They'd be mounted on any dick with a fat banking account inside of 2 weeks...;)

you gots 2 chill
01-24-2007, 11:01 AM
I've been at E! for the last 2 yrs. I don't work on that show but we edit in the room next door. You should see some of the stuff that doesn't make the show!

beaverretriever
01-24-2007, 11:10 AM
I've been at E! for the last 2 yrs. I don't work on that show but we edit in the room next door. You should see some of the stuff that doesn't make the show!
Lets hear it.

you gots 2 chill
01-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Just your standard everyday gross material. There are portions of the surgery that are too graphic, and some of the remarks made in the OR are not nice, not to mention what some of these people look like without the fuzz effect. Although some don't look that bad and I don't know why they are even having surgery.

Kilrtoy
01-24-2007, 03:33 PM
He does a good job and from what I have heard treats his clients like gold.
:)
very true, a friend just had a consultation with him and said my friend yvonne referred me, NOW MIND YOU HE HASNT SEEN HER OR HEARD FROM HER IN 5 YEARS.....
Oh Yvonne Yvonne, how is she? She is such a nice woman and pulled her pic out..... Something to this affect
HELL YEAH HE TREATS EVERYONE LIKE THEY ARE A STAR AND HIS ONLY PATIENT...

C-2
01-24-2007, 03:38 PM
Just your standard everyday gross material. There are portions of the surgery that are too graphic, and some of the remarks made in the OR are not nice, not to mention what some of these people look like without the fuzz effect. Although some don't look that bad and I don't know why they are even having surgery.
Now that's what you call a day at the office, sounds like fun.

Cole Trickle
01-24-2007, 03:38 PM
very true, a friend just had a consultation with him and said my friend yvonne referred me, NOW MIND YOU HE HASNT SEEN HER OR HEARD FROM HER IN 5 YEARS.....
Oh Yvonne Yvonne, how is she? She is such a nice woman and pulled her pic out..... Something to this affect
Do you think he would have remembered you or me?;):( :D :idea:

Trailer Park Casanova
01-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Although some don't look that bad and I don't know why they are even having surgery.
Thats true,, but in my case I needed it.
Dr Rey will only take female patients, though in the TV show it may be different, if ya walk in and you're male, ya get lateraled to the other 90210 Dr Nassif also seen in the show.
He took 7/8" off the length, 7/8" off the width and 1/2 inch off the height of my beak + removed the big bump on my nose.
No one ever made fun of my nose ever, I never heard anything negative, never had trouble meeting chix,,,, but it now looks 100% better, and my nosebleeds are gone.
The main reason I went in was for brutal nose bleeds, incredable stay at home from work bleeding. But as long as my beak was in the vise on the work bench, I had some shaping done.
It's a brutal surgery, I don't recomend it unless ya really have too.
Took months to recover.
The two black plastic surgeons on Discovery Health are the ones I'd go to if I were to do it again.
Less BH gloss, and they have a few better tecniques for guys.

djunkie
01-24-2007, 04:51 PM
So what did Yvonne do to him for him to remember her??? LOL! J/K:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-24-2007, 05:03 PM
oh my gosh...lol...if i was ever a bitch, hubby would tell me straight up...:( or leave my ass at home...sooo its the dudes fault for putting up with the shait...

EAZYKILLER2006
01-24-2007, 05:06 PM
i bet! how cool !!!! :) ya get to see all the neat stuff...

Kilrtoy
01-24-2007, 05:30 PM
So what did Yvonne do to him for him to remember her??? LOL! J/K:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
What you wish she would do to you, take off her top

Kilrtoy
01-24-2007, 05:30 PM
Do you think he would have remembered you or me?;):( :D :idea:
How could you forget me...