PDA

View Full Version : K-69 Irvine Test

Wildchild80
01-23-2007, 08:24 PM
This is real this time we had a great day at the lake. Thanks to all the guys a lot of work but the result is sweet. We ended up with a top speed of 137 mph and handled like a dream. Will post pics later

GofastRacer
01-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Congrats!..:cool:

Moneypitt
01-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Dave, did Tony leave some stale donuts under the "Go" pedal? 137 is OK I guess, but the handling part is even better............See you at:) ?? or not?:confused: Ray

Firecracker
01-23-2007, 08:57 PM
Very impressive!!! :D Looking forward to the Bako race... There is going to be some goooooood racing!

MAXIMUS
01-24-2007, 05:44 AM
Sweet!:)

BILLY.B
01-24-2007, 06:26 AM
Rumor has it that Dave Bryant is driving for a new SS team :eek: . I heard from a quality source that Dave will be driving for boat owner Steve Earl this coming season, which will put Dave back with Phil Bergeron who is the crew chief on this boat :eek: :D . Should make for a very competitive boat. Oh...Congrats on your "K" test. Speeds were alittle off from last week though. What was wrong???. A strong head wind or was the tune up a bit off??:D

Rattle Can Lou
01-24-2007, 07:32 AM
That's cool. I havent talked to Billy so I don't have any smartass comments to make about Gordy or Dave B. or Rankin. I hope to get a hold of him later today and then I can rip on you guys as soon as he gives me the material. I know one thing he will say though..."you guys are still 10 mph off of my boat, what's wrong?"

lucky
01-24-2007, 08:12 AM
Righ ONNNN - like you guys need to run faster :) :D

DAVEY B
01-24-2007, 10:55 AM
Rumor has it that Dave Bryant is driving for a new SS team :eek: . I heard from a quality source that Dave will be driving for boat owner Steve Earl this coming season, which will put Dave back with Phil Bergeron who is the crew chief on this boat :eek: :D . Should make for a very competitive boat. Oh...Congrats on your "K" test. Speeds were alittle off from last week though. What was wrong???. A strong head wind or was the tune up a bit off??:D
:eek: SHHHHHHH!!!!!

local805
01-24-2007, 09:29 PM
BILLY,THAT INFO SOUNDS INCORRECT,RUMOR HAS IT,STEVE EALE WILL HAVE JUNGLE GEORGE MCDOUGAL DRIVING,AND BUD BURNETT AS CREW CHEIF,TEAM CARDIAC RACING ASSOCIATION.:devil:

FlatStupid
01-24-2007, 09:51 PM
This is real this time we had a great day at the lake. Thanks to all the guys a lot of work but the result is sweet. We ended up with a top speed of 137 mph and handled like a dream. Will post pics laterJust find a couple a more MPH and you will be able to check the plate setting on the Cone Thanks CK:D