PDA

View Full Version : Are you sick of Hillary and Obama yet?

Trailer Park Casanova
01-24-2007, 04:19 AM
Geeze, their replies to the State of The Union were dickless.
Obama just glossed around his reply, said nothing in 15 minutes, nothing at all, and Billary said nothing either.
Piano legs still doesn't have the huevos to admit her vote on the war was wrong.
Can't upset her New York Constituancy now!!!
Tired of them already.
Edwards used the opportunity to pass himself off as a moderate.
He's a wad.
Bush doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks, this war is a gift for his dad's mistakes, he's lost off in a dreamworld. No energy, no passion
"It was a speach that reflected Mr.Bush's difficult circumstances that he brought on himself" - New York Times.
All I see is more dead neighbor kids, lots more U.S. money spent.
The fix is in between Sadar and Malaky. Neither has any plans that jive with Bush. Only plans are what ever they've cooked up together.
Malaky will be living in that Iraqi neighborhood in Baltimore in about 24 months or less. Millions of $$ looted from the country.
The Mullahas will be fighting the civil war.
"They will be fighting for the rest of our time"
- Mubarick, Pres of Eqypt.

Poster X
01-24-2007, 06:42 AM
I can't tell if you are a dissolusioned Republican. An Independant. An uncommited Democrat. Or a terrorist?

1978 Rogers
01-24-2007, 09:15 AM
I was impressed at one thing Billary said. "How Iraq government responsible for security or we'll cut off funding. They don't get an open check for us." Not word for word, but pretty close. I like that.

1978 Rogers
01-24-2007, 09:16 AM
Yes, I am sick of Billary and Osa Obama Mummumid.:D

Moneypitt
01-24-2007, 09:26 AM
We're gonna have two years of this crap!! I don't care what their names are, or which party they side with, two fricking years is too long to have to listen to this crap. The sad part is nothing here will change. Our tax dollars will still be spent on things we never intended, or borders will still be wide open, and all the politicans will just point fingers at each other and tell us lies...........MP

OutCole'd
01-24-2007, 09:28 AM
We're gonna have two years of this crap!! I don't care what their names are, or which party they side with, two fricking years is too long to have to listen to this crap. The sad part is nothing here will change. Our tax dollars will still be spent on things we never intended, or borders will still be wide open, and all the politicans will just point fingers at each other and tell us lies...........MP
Well said & could not agree more.

donzi5150
01-24-2007, 09:42 AM
I liked Webb's statemment of supporting the troops and not pulling them out but two minutes later he stated he wanted them out immediatly.......Can any democrat make up there mind and stick with it or are they the real terrorists as poster X mentioned earlier?:confused:

donzi5150
01-24-2007, 09:44 AM
Someone just sent this to me about Obama.......
Barack Obama
Something to think about as various 'Party' posturing takes place.......................
Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to black Muslim Barack Hussein Obama Sr. of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and White atheist, Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas.
When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced and his father returned to Kenya. His mother married Lolo Soetoro, a Muslim as well, moving to Jakarta with young Obama, when he was six years old.
Within six months he had learned to speak the Indonesian language Obama spent "two years in a Muslim school, then two more in a Catholic school" in Jakarta.
Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. Mitigating that information, by saying that for two years, he attended a Catholic school.
Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham-at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
Obama's spin- meisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam, came from his father and that influence was only temporary, which is true. Obama Sr. returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. But,
Lolo Soetoro, Ann Dunham's second husband, educated his stepson Barack Hussein Obama, as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools.
Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists, who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world. Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ, to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.
True? I don't know but X likes to imply the Republican are terrorists...........just a thought.

OutCole'd
01-24-2007, 10:03 AM
Barack Obama
Something to think about as various 'Party' posturing takes place.......................
Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to black Muslim Barack Hussein Obama Sr. of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and White atheist, Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas.
When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced and his father returned to Kenya. His mother married Lolo Soetoro, a Muslim as well, moving to Jakarta with young Obama, when he was six years old.
Within six months he had learned to speak the Indonesian language Obama spent "two years in a Muslim school, then two more in a Catholic school" in Jakarta.
Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. Mitigating that information, by saying that for two years, he attended a Catholic school.
Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham-at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
Obama's spin- meisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam, came from his father and that influence was only temporary, which is true. Obama Sr. returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. But,
Lolo Soetoro, Ann Dunham's second husband, educated his stepson Barack Hussein Obama, as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools.
Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists, who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world. Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ, to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.
True? I don't know but X likes to imply the Republican are terrorists...........just a thought.
Try again....http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

1978 Rogers
01-24-2007, 10:18 AM
You just ruined my day. It only gets worse too and more indepth. "I have a plan", "I would have done this instead", "They are completely wrong". I hate this time before the election. All you get is smoke blown up your azz.

Blown 472
01-24-2007, 07:35 PM
Barack Obama
He's a ****ing catholic?????????? ****

Rexone
01-25-2007, 02:25 AM
Every candidate for prez about as long as I can remember, either party, campaigned on the "we need a change" platform, no new taxes, I'll do this, I'll do that, yada yada yada. And none of them really changed much in recent years, at least for the better, including Bush. He gave a few hundred bucks back in tax relief and publicized the shit out of it, big whoop. While hidden taxes and fees at every level of government continue to increase and erode the citizens buying power per dollar.
I have no reason to expect "any" new elected president will do or be able to do much different. Congress steers much of policy too, so a pres only can do so much. Congress and the pres are largely steered by corporate donors as well. Money talks, doing the right thing walks, in many cases.
I have no high hopes for government regardless of who's elected. Comes back to lack of people's participation like I said in the immigration thread. Not enough cast a thought out vote to make any meaningful difference. Then the adversaries challenge the peoples will in the courts in many cases to boot. Constitutionality of propositions should be proven before they ever hit the ballot imo. Non voters and those who vote without a clue down party lines love to bitch tho when shit affects them adversely.
The beat goes on.

Blown 472
01-25-2007, 06:48 AM
Every candidate for prez about as long as I can remember, either party, campaigned on the "we need a change" platform, no new taxes, I'll do this, I'll do that, yada yada yada. And none of them really changed much in recent years, at least for the better, including Bush. He gave a few hundred bucks back in tax relief and publicized the shit out of it, big whoop. While hidden taxes and fees at every level of government continue to increase and erode the citizens buying power per dollar.
I have no reason to expect "any" new elected president will do or be able to do much different. Congress steers much of policy too, so a pres only can do so much. Congress and the pres are largely steered by corporate donors as well. Money talks, doing the right thing walks, in many cases.
I have no high hopes for government regardless of who's elected. Comes back to lack of people's participation like I said in the immigration thread. Not enough cast a thought out vote to make any meaningful difference. Then the adversaries challenge the peoples will in the courts in many cases to boot. Constitutionality of propositions should be proven before they ever hit the ballot imo. Non voters and those who vote without a clue down party lines love to bitch tho when shit affects them adversely.
The beat goes on.
Amen.

centerhill condor
01-25-2007, 07:53 AM
:) He's a ****ing catholic?????????? ****
and his mom is from Kansas!

centerhill condor
01-25-2007, 09:15 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22736&stc=1&d=1169745286
photo courtesy Richard Till..