PDA

View Full Version : Moesha Is In Trouble With The Law...

Pussywhippled
01-24-2007, 06:07 PM
For anyone who cares...
Moesha, well here's the link...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070124/people_nm/brandy_dc

Boatcop
01-24-2007, 06:26 PM
I wonder what could have caused something like that.
Can you hear me now?
Can you hear me now?
Can you hear me now?

djunkie
01-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Can you hear me now?
Can you hear me now?
Can you hear me now?
I thought the same when I saw it on the news tonight.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2007, 06:31 PM
Can you hear me now?
Can you hear me now?
Can you hear me now?
Yup, that means get off the damn phone when driving:mad: I just turn up the system:D

Kilrtoy
01-24-2007, 07:32 PM
Can you hear me now?
Can you hear me now?
Can you hear me now?
I will find out...

SHOTKALLIN
01-24-2007, 08:06 PM
IMO she better get out the check book. Better to pony up on this one than to fight it.

Deano
01-24-2007, 08:34 PM
what the hell is my daughter going to watch now....can you say involuntary manslaughter...at least that's what I would get.:devil:

Kilrtoy
01-24-2007, 08:48 PM
OK,OK, relax.......................................
It truely was a ACCIDENT,
not on the phone
not speeding
not on drugs or alcohol
a simple accident that turned deadly....
Anyone who knows the N/B 405 S/of the 101 knows how dangerous this area of the freeway is and how accidents happen all the time
In a nut shell she rear ended the victim, whose vehicle then turned and hit the K rail and it did its job and sent the vehicle back into the N/B lanes of traffic. Another motorist who also was obeying the law, broadsided the victim. She was transported to the hospital thought to be ok and ended up Passing away later that evening.
Yes if any charges are filed it will be involuntary manslaughter, but I dont see it...

Deano
01-24-2007, 09:07 PM
cool, thanks for the info. I thought I was going to be watching reruns of full house forever.:D

Misogynist
01-24-2007, 09:36 PM
OK,OK, relax.......................................
Anyone who knows the N/B 405 S/of the 101 knows how dangerous this area of the freeway is and how accidents happen all the time
I drive that area all the time... it is scary dangerous. Traffic in the left lanes is screaming along at 70 mph while the right two lanes are stop and go because of the construction and people exiting onto the 101. Then you get the people in the left lanes doing 70 that suddenly decide to jump into the stopped right lanes because they didn't want to be in bumper to bumper traffic for miles from the Sepulveda pass to the 101, so they suddenly stop to merge into the right lanes and get rear-ended. You also have the impatient drivers that see traffic moving quickly in the left lanes and decide to jump out of the slower lanes only to merge back in a mile up the road. They quite often get smacked as they merge left. That stretch of the 405 has been a MF-er for years and has only gotten worse because of the "improvements".