PDA

View Full Version : San Diego - Bay Fair - We need help

Lady Rat Attack 1
08-05-2003, 08:36 AM
I am so very excited !!! :D Got a call last nite from IHBA and they have invited the Rat Attack team to the Bay Fest in San Diego. We need sponsers very badly to make this event. If anyone would like to help , business or other wise please E-mail me @ kpowersfamily@aol.com. There will be a huge amount of coverage on this event. It will be help Sept 19,20& 21st. The web site for this event is WWW.Thunderboats.net. (http://WWW.Thunderboats.net.) If you live in the area or can come down stop by and say HI :) :)

Jetboatguru
08-05-2003, 08:54 AM
Hey did anyone see Fear Factor last night? What was it that they were eating? It looked sick. bleeech!!!!

Mike Oxbig
08-05-2003, 08:57 AM
I don't know what they were eating but it did not look healthy. I am going to take a ride down to modesto today to hang out with my buds. Anybody want to join me?

UBFJ #454
08-05-2003, 10:15 AM
We got a call from IHBA yesterday morning inviting us to go, but, had to decline due to prior commitments of the crew. Don't think I want to run there anyway due to salt water (Firebird water [?] is bad enough) and chop ... not a good combination.

Lady Rat Attack 1
08-05-2003, 10:18 AM
BEAR_454PE:
We got a call from IHBA yesterday morning inviting us to go, but, had to decline due to prior commitments of the crew. Don't think I want to run there anyway due to salt water (Firebird water [?] is bad enough) and chop ... not a good combination. Jim raced there last year with NJBA. He had a good time so hopefully we will also. Sorry you can't make it but we will see you in Phoenix ?? :)

Kurtis500
08-05-2003, 10:47 AM
I got the call yesterday too. I'm a little upset they waited so long to call. They knew about this and how they were going to handle it over a month ago. With the event so big and so soon from now I wonder if many of the hotels are booked up..I have a good number of people that would be going. With short notice, its hard to organize everyone so soon.. Sort of like herding cats. I also missed the window for some CHEAP airfare for 3 people that are going to fly in. :mad:
With that said, I havent decided if we are going to go now or take the crew on a trip to Magic Mountain in November after the World Finals..?..
Last year and the years before, they give a window for the drag boats to run. I wonder if they will have enough time to give the classes a chance during the day to run... I hope so
With that said, good luck to you in finding help to go. The track wasnt too bad and the engine liked the weather there much more than at Firebird.

Jetboatguru
08-05-2003, 10:56 AM
We are leaving for Marble Falls Texas tomorrow and could really use some $$$$ assistance. If anyone is interested in helping us out please post on here. It will be televised and well worth the thousands of dollars you are willing to part with.

Lady Rat Attack 1
08-05-2003, 11:01 AM
Jetboatguru:
We are leaving for Marble Falls Texas tomorrow and could really use some $$$$ assistance. If anyone is interested in helping us out please post on here. It will be televised and well worth the thousands of dollars you are willing to part with. Good Luck in Marble Falls :) JIm and Kathy are taking the boat so keep an eye out for him. Keep him out of trouble for us wink He is going to do a one time race. He likes Marble Falls. the people there are great. :)

Bagpipes
08-05-2003, 11:11 AM
HAAAAAAAAAYYY!!Gue Johnnys HOT DOG STAND got something for you? :D :D eek! eek!

cal***boat
08-05-2003, 12:55 PM
Jetboatguru:
Hey did anyone see Fear Factor last night? What was it that they were eating? It looked sick. bleeech!!!! DUCK EGGS WITH THE UNBORN DUCK IN IT, REALLY FU#$*N SICK AND THOSE FOOLS DID IT TOO.

superdave013
08-05-2003, 01:00 PM
cal***boat:
Jetboatguru:
Hey did anyone see Fear Factor last night? What was it that they were eating? It looked sick. bleeech!!!! DUCK EGGS WITH THE UNBORN DUCK IN IT, REALLY FU#$*N SICK AND THOSE FOOLS DID IT TOO. I'ed do it for 50K!
Oh, I'm not going anyplace that weekend but I could still use some sponsership.
I take cash, grass, ass, or even pay pal.
edit: uh, that would only be female ass
[ August 05, 2003, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

schiada96
08-05-2003, 01:05 PM
Where is the sponsorship line? my boat needs help! :p

cal***boat
08-05-2003, 03:40 PM
superdave013:
cal***boat:
Jetboatguru:
Hey did anyone see Fear Factor last night? What was it that they were eating? It looked sick. bleeech!!!! DUCK EGGS WITH THE UNBORN DUCK IN IT, REALLY FU#$*N SICK AND THOSE FOOLS DID IT TOO. I'ed do it for 50K!
Oh, I'm not going anyplace that weekend but I could still use some sponsership.
I take cash, grass, ass, or even pay pal.
edit: uh, that would only be female ass :confused: SD WOULD THAT BE FEMALE DUCKS ASS ?? :confused:
[ August 05, 2003, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: cal***boat ]

Lookin for Liquid
08-05-2003, 04:17 PM
Super D, if in the need for grass please come mow my lawn this weekend. I will let you keep all the trimmings and probably force feed you a bullet or two.