PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk about some events for 2006

Cs19
12-19-2005, 02:38 PM
Ok, so we are moving on and the Freeboard Challenged name is no longer going to be used. From now on I think we as a group should put the events togethor right here online, just like we did for The 6th St. showdown.
One of the first things we need to do is get a name for the events. Feel free to throw out your ideas. I think River Rods # 1 would work. Go ahead and throw out some names and later on down the road we'll do a poll here on ***boat and vote on it,if thats what you guys wanna do. It would be nice to come up with something halfway professional so people will take it seriously, not that Mentally challenged # 1 wasnt serious enough. :)
Other things to talk about might be locations and dates. I definatly think we should throw a 4th of July deal on the lower river again,only not at 6th St.this time.That place just didnt work out for lots of reasons, it could work for an off weekend deal, but not on the 4th.Naturally, we need to work around the races, the weekend after a race is always better than the weekend before for those of us that are doing the double duty thing.As far as locations,Aha Quin is definatly something we should consider as its got ALOT of good things going for it including plenty of parking, perfect location (which is 20 miles north of blythe, and maybe 30 minutes south from Big river on the highway) They have avgas on the water,a small bar,a decent resturant, cold beer and ice,a very nice ramp, a large cove and an awesome sandbar just up river, even a drag boat could make it to that sandbar, its super close.There are also plenty of hotels in both Parker and Blythe as well.Id be willing to call and ask them if we would be welcome, or maybe some you of you guys know Craig better than I do and you could talk with him. One thing is for sure, he'll make some coin on the deal.M&D Perf., do you know Craig at all since your at AHA?
Another good location to consider would be Willow Valley in the Needles area.They have awesome sandy beaches, good water and there is plenty of parking on the indian reservation.A 4 wheel drive is usually needed to launch on the reservation, but its only about 10 minutes down river from AVI and maybe 20 up from Needles so launching there is always an option.The beaches are policed by Fort Mojave indian police, they are pretty cool with everything as long as you pay your small fee to use the beaches.
Big river always works out well, but weve already done so many there in the past and I think we need more of a variety, however Id personally like to have a few gatherings there.
Just some things to think about if we want to do this.
Hopefully you guys have something to add, what do you guys think? Speak up!
Chris.

Hustler
12-19-2005, 02:49 PM
:idea: seems I'v been down this road before :rolleyes: . If you need some help Chris give me a yell. I say we do one in the first part of May. the weather should be warm enough the water will be up "Cinco De Hot Rod"

LGCDEVIL
12-19-2005, 03:02 PM
Post the schedule for NJBA. Late April/early May is perfect. Just work the dates around the big weekends and the races. Probably be better off "planning" one at a time. Lets start with the first one. Put "planning" in quotes cause I think the more organization that goes into these, the easier it is for them to go sideways, or for somebody to get their feelings hurt. Let 6th St. be the template for the "organization" of these "events".

BUSBY
12-19-2005, 03:13 PM
Post the schedule for NJBA.
Planned NJBA race dates:
March 18 & 19
April 22 & 23
May 20 & 21
June 18 & 19
September 16 & 17
October 21 & 22
November 11 & 12

Schiada Time
12-19-2005, 03:22 PM
I did a gathering a few years back at Needles that was lots of fun. Lets start planning now. I am jonesing for some seat time and if my boat was not in Bullhead city I would have joined you guys last weekend at Elsinore.

Cs19
12-19-2005, 03:39 PM
RR, another Elsinore get togethor is in order after New Years, we'll set a date here shortly.

Hustler
12-19-2005, 03:50 PM
early May will be the best time to do the first one. it's after sping break and before summer. lets find a place that has a place that will be camp ground friendly (a place that would have beach close to your camp)

beerjet
12-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Being that this is the first season that I will get to enjoy my boat I cant wait for any and all up and coming events. "River Rods" sounds like a damn fine name or at least a damn fine place to start. All the above mentioned places sound like cool places to hang out so why not start at the bottom and work our way up or visa versa.

Bense468
12-19-2005, 03:57 PM
Midgit Tight Rope Walking In March

Dogballs
12-19-2005, 04:07 PM
Wtf?
Beerjet very impressive avatar, I think I need to use the bathroom! :rolleyes:
Balls

djdtpr
12-19-2005, 04:54 PM
What if we had the first one somewhere down river........WAAAAAAY down river where the water will be alittle warmer than needles.That place is cold even toward the end of summer.
What about "Yuma" for the first one?There has got to be somewhere that has beach access and somewhere to crash at.
"THE BOWTIE BURNDOWN TOUR"
Staring the NJBA superstar CS19 and all his beer drinking prank pulling buddys like Cyclone,Busby,Fuelinmyviens,Sofa King Smooth and many many more.
Coming to a part of the river near you.
Stay tuned for dates and times!!!!!!

Hustler
12-19-2005, 04:57 PM
"Cinco De River Rod" Weekend of May 5th. Location...Needles? Still open for suggestions on that one.
By the way, I'll make sure we have plenty of ceviche for djd:D

djdtpr
12-19-2005, 05:00 PM
"Cinco De River Rod" Weekend of May 5th. Location...Needles? Still open for suggestions on that one.
I think its a great idea but will you get in the water and hook and unhook my boat for me im some what of a snatch when it comes to getting cold.
Ill bring the cheese!

Hustler
12-19-2005, 05:06 PM
Hey cowboy I thought you had thick skin?
You do know why the water is so much warmer down river right? :p

djdtpr
12-19-2005, 05:21 PM
Hey cowboy I thought you had thick skin?
You do know why the water is so much warmer down river right? :p
Of course i know why thje water is warmer down river...Cause the rocks are darker and atract more heat therefor heat the water more...Right? :rollside:
If thats not the reason then whats the explanation of the water tasting like bud light? :yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Being that this is the first season that I will get to enjoy my boat I cant wait for any and all up and coming events. "River Rods" sounds like a damn fine name or at least a damn fine place to start. All the above mentioned places sound like cool places to hang out so why not start at the bottom and work our way up or visa versa.
That atavar is what I call a "perfect" a$$!!!!!!!
Ooops, I need to stay on track:D River rods would be a great name......

Squirtcha?
12-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Per usual.............I'd be up for just about anything/anywhere. I just like hanging out with my family, meeting up with other ***boaters, and running my boat.

Dogballs
12-19-2005, 07:55 PM
Allright what do you cats think?
Yuma (Lake Martinez) is the place! May 5,6 & 7 will be the date. I know not many of you have been there but I promise this place is off the hook. There is epic water, 2 waterfront bars crawling distance from the campground, tons of sandbars, Av gas on the water and a offroad area. However, you will need either an RV or a tent for accomodations. If everyone is down, I will post directions etc. etc.
Balls

djdtpr
12-19-2005, 08:01 PM
Hey Balls is there any motels in a close driving distance?Or what about an RV rental place there?Im not worried about me i will end up sooooooo drunk that i will pass out on the ground somewhere but the wife would probably like a bed!

beerjet
12-19-2005, 08:06 PM
Yuma (Lake Martinez) is the place! May 5,6 & 7 will be the date. I know not many of you have been there but I promise this place is off the hook. There is epic water, 2 waterfront bars crawling distance from the campground, tons of sandbars, Av gas on the water and a offroad area. However, you will need either an RV or a tent for accomodations. If everyone is down, I will post directions etc. etc.
Balls
Now by no means am I disagreeing with this in fact it's already on my calender but I assume a good number of us is gonna have to agree to show in order to make it an "event" if you will.

Dogballs
12-19-2005, 08:14 PM
Hey Balls is there any motels in a close driving distance?Or what about an RV rental place there?Im not worried about me i will end up sooooooo drunk that i will pass out on the ground somewhere but the wife would probably like a bed!
JD,
Yes, there are mobile homes and cabins for rent right by the launch ramp (tel. # 800-876-7004.) These are limited to probably the first 30-40 people. Otherwise your looking at RV hook ups, open camping or driving 30 miles to Yuma with one eye open.
This trip will require a little committment because of the limited accomodations but it will seperate the men from the boys and will be well worth it for those that go.
Balls

flat broke
12-19-2005, 08:25 PM
I have a question for everyone on this thread. If there was an event on a weekend sometime in the early or late summer that didn't conflict with a race weekend, and you could pair off in a measured 1/4 mile for half of the day (full safety crew etc.) Would you pay to to attend? How much and would you pay in advance? Somethin like CBBB but with a timed 1/4 mile off and on throughout the day for one of the days.
Chris

beerjet
12-19-2005, 08:42 PM
I'm just sayin
l
l
l
l
l
V

*BN*
12-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Chris,
I think you otta setup a date at Rosnos place. Perfect beach, drag strip right there, and just think everybody could just shack up with Mark. And since I'm offering his pad the overflow camping could use the the computer guru's pad. :rollside: Heck there are few more lurkers here that have pads there also.

djdtpr
12-19-2005, 08:50 PM
I have a question for everyone on this thread. If there was an event on a weekend sometime in the early or late summer that didn't conflict with a race weekend, and you could pair off in a measured 1/4 mile for half of the day (full safety crew etc.) Would you pay to to attend? How much and would you pay in advance? Somethin like CBBB but with a timed 1/4 mile off and on throughout the day for one of the days.
Chris
It could be a cool deal especially if it was closer than going clear to Ming.

flat broke
12-19-2005, 09:00 PM
It could be a cool deal especially if it was closer than going clear to Ming.
Technically it would be a longer drive than Ming for most SoCal folks but I think the venue would make it worthwhile. It's been hard to watch the way things have gone with regard to boat traffic at the CBBB and we've been trying to figure out a way that everyone could have the best of both worlds. Unfortunately a safe closed course type setup costs money,permits, and tons of manpower, and no offense to anyone here, but you'd be hard pressed to find someone that would roll multiple thousands to get something going in hopes that enough people show to cover the tab. The only way I could ever forsee something like that coming together would be on a pre-register, pre-pay, full blown event type situtation. But if enough people wanted it, there are those of us that enjoy this stuff enough to try and help put it together.
Sorry for the hi-jack,
Chris

Cs19
12-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Hardly a hijack Chris, that is what this thread is about,events for 06.
The first weekend in May could work, is Mother's Day the 14th? I dont have an 06' calendar yet.
Some say Needles, some say Yuma. Im down for either, what does everyone else think?
CS

steelcomp
12-19-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm down for anything. Really down. In fact, it's about 5 hrs down, but I'm there...just say where and when. Is this gonna be a Just Jets thing?
War On tha Water
Forum Fest '06
Springtime Thunder
Sluts, Sudz 'n Sand

Cs19
12-19-2005, 09:24 PM
Chris,
I think you otta setup a date at Rosnos place. Perfect beach, drag strip right there, and just think everybody could just shack up with Mark. And since I'm offering his pad the overflow camping could use the the computer guru's pad. :rollside: Heck there are few more lurkers here that have pads there also.
Funny guy..LOL
In all honesty Water Wheel is so perfect, but im afraid it would never fly with a large group.
We were there for labor Day and everyone was so cool about us wanting to race at night,I think they enjoyed watching us as much as we enjoyed racin' around.We had PERFECT water and it was a 3 day weekend. That was an amazing weekend.

cyclone
12-19-2005, 10:08 PM
Hardly a hijack Chris, that is what this thread is about,events for 06.
The first weekend in May could work, is Mother's Day the 14th? I dont have an 06' calendar yet.
Some say Needles, some say Yuma. Im down for either, what does everyone else think?
CS
oh please, please please dont have an event on mother's day weekend. i caught hell for going to the river last mothers day. :cool:

squirtcha?'s_son
12-19-2005, 10:25 PM
just throwing out a name that i like : N.J.J.#1 ( not just jets) hey just a thought

moneysucker
12-19-2005, 11:59 PM
I like Forum Fest 06, has a dirty sound to it. I am down with the yuma in may deal. There will be quite a few Locals that will come down too. Watch out for the farmers. Yuma has nice sand bars and if you are military, active reserve or retired, there are RV rentals, bungalos and rv spaces, full hook ups with cable short drive. MWRD. If anyone needs info PM Me and I will get it from my little bro. Hidden shores has a lot of RV spaces and a nice man made beach but they have too many rules. But I am willing to travel.
Cy

RCB19
12-20-2005, 12:26 AM
Why just have one event? Have 2,3 or more events. Have one early on in Yuma and the next one in Needles area. Summer lasts pretty long at the river. There is time for several. I agree the boards is the best place to pump these deals. Whoever wants to show up will show up. No organized event just a bunch of hot rod boaters who want to hang at the river. We're all pretty much hangin on these boards anyways.

Cs19
12-20-2005, 09:13 AM
RCB, thats what were sayin, many many events all summer long.
It seems some people want a different name for each event. Kinda like NJBA does ya know..Spring fling,Summer Showdown,May shootout, you get the idea. I still think we should have a group or club name..Example..."NJBA's Summer shootout" and the Kboat guys have their NKRA.
Whats funny is my parents used to do somethig similar to this with their boating friends a long time ago, only with a smaller group. Their group went by the name ROCO racing team. Roco stands for rock out with your cock out.lol. ok im off the subject here.
Anyways,post some ideas everyone..
CS

hbpdub
12-20-2005, 09:25 AM
Balls
Ball's you are correct anywere between palo verde and Martinez is the shit, just very limited on where to post up for the night. I'm down for martinez in may, I'll have the CP done just in time and #1 Hondo and Riverpickle are in as well.

Cs19
12-20-2005, 09:29 AM
500 views in less than one day, there must be some intrest. Come on guys, post your thoughts and ideas.
Chris

djdtpr
12-20-2005, 09:42 AM
"THE BOWTIE BURNDOWN TOUR"
Staring the NJBA superstar CS19 and all his beer drinking prank pulling buddys like Cyclone,Busby,Fuelinmyviens,Sofa King Smooth and many many more.
Coming to a part of the river near you.
Stay tuned for dates and times!!!!!!
I am still partial to this. :D

RCB19
12-20-2005, 09:56 AM
Whats funny is my parents used to do somethig similar to this with their boating friends a long time ago, only with a smaller group. Their group went by the name ROCO racing team. Roco stands for rock out with your cock out.lol. ok im off the subject here.
ROCO That's some funny shit. It's also funny when we find out that our parents that raised us were once as fawked up as we are now. haha!
CS[/QUOTE]

Dogballs
12-20-2005, 10:09 AM
OK,
I agree that we don't have to get all crazy with this "event schit" but we do need to set this up several months in advance to gurantee that nobody has a good excuse not to go. :argue:
Is everyone OK with the place and date? Reply if your in!
Yuma, Martinez Lake
May 5,6,7
:D
Balls

hbpdub
12-20-2005, 10:19 AM
I'm in, along with #1hondo and Riverpickle so that's (3) boats

Hustler
12-20-2005, 10:28 AM
I think the May 5th weekend is a done deal, now it's just where to do it. If we do something in the Yuma area you can there wont be any v-drives and these get togethers should stay open for both thats why I think Needles would be a better place.

BUSBY
12-20-2005, 10:31 AM
Is everyone OK with the place and date? Reply if your in!
Yuma, Martinez Lake
May 5,6,7
Well ... I speak up and play Devil's advocate here ...
I think NJBA'ers will have a hard time betewwn races ... with a race dates of April 22 & 23 & May 20 & 21 ... that would mean 3 weeks between races ...
If we throw an event inbetween races, "Cinco De Hot Boat" (which btw, I love ... the name/timing/mexican theme/etc.) ... it's gonna be hard for a lot of the guys to make it ... $$$ wise ... espessially if we have it all of the way down in Yuma.
I do agree that there should be a Yuma event, however, I think it should be sooner ... like in early March ... prior to the first race ... that way everyone could test out their rides in a warm place ... but the May event should ... IMO ... be in Parker/Blythe/Big River/etc. ...
I just believe that there would be a larger turn out if we could work it out that way ...
my .02

superdave013
12-20-2005, 10:53 AM
remember back when you could just show up at Lost Lake and race? It was an event every Friday and Saturday night at dusk. Ahhhhh the good ol days. 100's of people seemed to be there.
Now with everyone so sue happy just be sure no one has their name on any of these "events".

Cs19
12-20-2005, 10:55 AM
I like the idea of a race 4-22,23, then a weekend off, then off to the riv for 5-6 and 7, then another off, then back to the races on 5-20,21. It doesnt get any better that that. :)

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
12-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Labor Day Water Wheel is a lock. 1st-5th Sept.

BUSBY
12-20-2005, 11:17 AM
Now with everyone so sue happy just be sure no one has their name on any of these "events".
You are 100% correct ... that's why we all need to keep this casual as a "camping/boating" weekend between friends & board members.
One thing to remember is that this is not a registration type of event where profits will be made. There is no promotional organization behind it ... just a group of people meeting at the same place at the same time for an interest in the same thing.
I have spoken to our T-Shirt vendor for NJBA (Crusin' T's) already ... and can & will have a weekend shirt made up ... but it will sell for cost only of the artwork/screens/shirts ... prolly $12 to $15/ea ... same as if you bought a "I survived Lake Havasu, Memorial Day 2006" type of shirt ...
We need to keep it simple and everyone involved needs to take responsibility/ownership for themselves & those they bring.
Let's keep it fun ... :D

BUSBY
12-20-2005, 11:18 AM
I like the idea of a race 4-22,23, then a weekend off, then off to the riv for 5-6 and 7, then another off, then back to the races on 5-20,21. It doesnt get any better that that. :)
I agree ... it'll be fun!

cyclone
12-20-2005, 12:13 PM
I agree with Brian that stacking a river trip between two races would be tough. I'm down for a pre season party/test session though. We ought to get this started in february. lol :)

revndave
12-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Getting started in Feb sounds good.

LGCDEVIL
12-20-2005, 03:26 PM
I think the May 5th weekend is a done deal, now it's just where to do it. If we do something in the Yuma area you can there wont be any v-drives and these get togethers should stay open for both thats why I think Needles would be a better place.
Martinez is way do-able for a v-drive. Everything runs there. Wackers-mid 20' cats. Sounds bad, but the water is bitchen.

rivertard
12-20-2005, 03:36 PM
BIG RIVER FEB.(rivertard).

LGCDEVIL
12-20-2005, 03:46 PM
BIG RIVER FEB.(rivertard).
How's it going, tard?

rivertard
12-20-2005, 04:05 PM
(SLOW REAL SLOW) But it should pick up when I get my motor back.how the hell you been.

revndave
12-20-2005, 04:09 PM
Whats wrong with your motor?

LGCDEVIL
12-20-2005, 04:24 PM
(SLOW REAL SLOW) But it should pick up when I get my motor back.how the hell you been.
Doin' great. Just wrenchin' on sh*t. Same old story. Get that thing together. Summer's almost here!!!

rivertard
12-20-2005, 04:28 PM
Dave motor is fine now, but last three trips, it craped out. Intake valve had a hole in it. The heads are done, motor being freshend up, it will be done middle of January. Lets try for Big River in February.

revndave
12-20-2005, 04:35 PM
Oh,I am going to get rid of carbs and go back to injector on my deal.

rivertard
12-20-2005, 04:39 PM
SWEET. That should do the trick dave.

revndave
12-20-2005, 04:58 PM
2006 I'm hitting all the events.

screamdreambrad
12-20-2005, 05:26 PM
I HAVEN'T READ THE WHOLE THING BUT IF WE COULD PLEASE WAIT TIL WE GET A SCHEDULE FROM IHBA? PHX IS USUALLY THE FIRST WEEKEND IN MAY ALTHOUGH IT WASN'T THIS YEAR. I WANT TO GOT TOO!!! :)

Bense468
12-20-2005, 06:21 PM
I say we do it this weekend...and call it "down for last minute" ***boat get together...I will bring beer, strippers, and a slip n slide.

beerjet
12-20-2005, 07:20 PM
I say we do it this weekend...and call it "down for last minute" ***boat get together...I will bring beer, strippers, and a slip n slide.
when and where but no promises. Besides the wife will be gone thur.-->tues.

steelcomp
12-20-2005, 07:58 PM
You guys don't play in the snow, do you? :D My weekends are for skiing untill snow melts, or May 5, which ever comes first, but I'd be at the May-hem event, wherever it is. Count me in. :crossx:

djdtpr
12-20-2005, 09:12 PM
Im in ill bring twizlers,cheese wiz and viena sausages and a coupl cases of beer this will be off the hook.I say we do it at the salton sea that way if we get bored running the boats we can go to occitio wells and go riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!Maybe even pick up some borego strippers. :220v:

MudPumper
12-20-2005, 09:22 PM
It's supposed to be mid 70's and sunny at the river this weekend. Sounds better than the usual Christmas BS with the crazy family.

djdtpr
12-20-2005, 09:26 PM
It's supposed to be mid 70's and sunny at the river this weekend. Sounds better than the usual Christmas BS with the crazy family.
Hey shouldnt you be out pulling people over and confiscating there dope and getting hummers from hot chicks that are trying to get out of tickets?

455Rocket
12-20-2005, 09:43 PM
Why don't ya'll come join me in mid June at the Nautical, sit on my balcony overlooking our gear, get drunk, steal a few beers from the rich snobs, make some babies on the deck and pass out! Then do it again all week... Sorry there's nothing better than Havasu! Just make sure your bilge works... ya get swamped a lot :)

moneysucker
12-20-2005, 10:10 PM
Steel, I don't know if you got the memo but snow is balls cold. I do not like snow sam I am, I do not like snow on my green eggs and ham. Not in the mountains, makes the water too cold. It is only good for making silver bullets...that never gets old.
Hey! I have an idea! Lets go to Yuma! March, April, May, whatever, September, October. Bring your golf carts. it is a good time in the hills after the bars close.
CY

BUSBY
12-21-2005, 01:35 AM
I'm thinkin' Yuma in Feb ... Aha Quin in May ...

Bense468
12-21-2005, 08:10 AM
I'm still thinking strippers and slip n slide this sunday...its gonna be the best christmas ever.

Dogballs
12-21-2005, 09:23 AM
YUMA is the place and if you have never been there you don't know what you are missing. This is the last frontier and its fukin unreal! Damn I should sell timeshares there or something! :cool:

Dogballs
12-21-2005, 09:42 AM
I'm thinkin' Yuma in Feb ... Aha Quin in May ...
Busby, what kinda dog is that?

Dogballs
12-21-2005, 09:43 AM
Yuma :crossx:

BUSBY
12-21-2005, 09:49 AM
Busby, what kinda dog is that?
Big Chihuahua ...

Cs19
12-21-2005, 10:35 AM
Balls, need more info on Yuma, will there be enough water during that time of the year? Whats the deal on those places for rent? Can we cram a bunch of us into one place? Got any prices on those places?
Aha Quin for Labor Day would be perfect.I spent some time there last Labor Day, it was perfect. If everyone is cool with that, lets nail that one down.There will be plenty of water for any kind of hotrod.
Someone mentioned Lost lake, yeah it was cool back in the day,I agree and I miss those days.What about having something there on an off weekend for us? We would only need the facility to launch,park and pull out since we'd be hangin at Shell Beach just up river. It would work good since its halfway between Blythe and Parker. We could potentially bring some racing back to LL, but Im thinking a big weekend at LL is out of the question for many reasons.JohnwithJM? Wing'n it? Red Rocket? LLgirl? What do you guys think? Would we be welcome during an off weekend?
Yuma,Quin,LL,Big river,Needles. That would be a sick power tour.

BUSBY
12-21-2005, 10:43 AM
Yuma,Quin,LL,Big river,Needles. That would be a sick power tour.
in that order ...
now announcing the 2006 "Hot Boat Forums Sick Power Tour"

Red Rocket
12-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Chris pick an off weekend with no NJBA or IHBA races and we will show with a boat or two. I don't see anyone having a problem with it at the park.

Dogballs
12-21-2005, 07:29 PM
I have not been to Yuma before May. $ Sucker is it just as sick as ever? I am down for the power tour, sign me up!!

Dogballs
12-21-2005, 07:30 PM
Big Chihuahua ...
Good lookin pooch!!

Cs19
12-21-2005, 07:31 PM
Thanks Mike, Im thinking we should have a get togethor down there..
Whats up with the camping situation at Lost Lake?

Red Rocket
12-21-2005, 07:34 PM
They have plenty of camping with no hook ups, and they have spots with hook ups but you will want to make reservations for those spots.

beerjet
12-21-2005, 07:45 PM
So does that mean we will be workin our way up river

steelcomp
12-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Cy, that was pretty good, dude. Dr. Seuss(sp) would be proud! LOL. :D There's two things I really love, one's haulin ass on the water, and the other's haulin ass anywhere else, like down a steep ass hill in 4' of fresh.
I'll check to see if I got that memo, but I can tell ya, I probably shit canned it.
Hot Boat Inaugural Forum Fest Power Tour '06 Steel, I don't know if you got the memo but snow is balls cold. I do not like snow sam I am, I do not like snow on my green eggs and ham. Not in the mountains, makes the water too cold. It is only good for making silver bullets...that never gets old.
Hey! I have an idea! Lets go to Yuma! March, April, May, whatever, September, October. Bring your golf carts. it is a good time in the hills after the bars close.
CY

Wicked Performance Boats
12-21-2005, 09:00 PM
If we started downriver and worked upriver, we'd always be boating in cold water! If we start up river and work downriver the water will be warmer and smell more like beer! Budlight

beerjet
12-21-2005, 09:44 PM
If we started downriver and worked upriver, we'd always be boating in cold water! If we start up river and work downriver the water will be warmer and smell more like beer! Budlight
up or down it doesnt matter. I just need to know when to tell the old lady to take a hike :)

revndave
12-22-2005, 07:11 AM
Give me a date.

Cs19
12-22-2005, 09:23 AM
First weekend of May.
cinco de mayo. bring your sombrero,your buddy jose cuervo and some chips and salsa.

RCB19
12-22-2005, 10:01 AM
First weekend of May.
cinco de mayo. bring your sombrero,your buddy jose cuervo and some chips and salsa.
The "Cinco del Rio" weekend. I guess that gives us reason to drink that weekend huh?