PDA

View Full Version : First Round pairings for Fathers Day

Jetboatguru
05-27-2003, 06:29 PM
Might as well get this going.
Dossangers vs Quick Shot, Sangster, Bad Meds, Rathke, Bagpipes, etc...
Billy B vs T Bag
Acceptence vs Jetboatguru
Rexone vs Fightin Whitey
I am going to need more info on the boats you are bringing with you Billy. I met your Bro in law in Red Bluff. He seems like a real cool cat.
There is a drivers meeting at 7 am on Saturday. You can get your boat teched on friday and go to registration after. Good luck to all and have a safe trip.

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
05-27-2003, 06:57 PM
Is there going to be full on race set up with lights and times? If so what do you need for tech?

Hud
05-27-2003, 07:02 PM
Lol's Tony! Stir the pot :D

Sangster
05-27-2003, 07:04 PM
CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE:
Is there going to be full on race set up with lights and times? If so what do you need for tech? I dought they will have lights setup for fathers day..It will probally be good ole' fashioned Outlaw Racin'.... :D

Sangster
05-27-2003, 07:05 PM
Don't forget ..Hud vs Billy B........ eek!

Hud
05-27-2003, 07:08 PM
Sangster, don't start that shit. Put me in @ the 10 sec. deal! :rolleyes: Maybe on the BBQ's :D
[ May 27, 2003, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Hud ]

Sangster
05-27-2003, 07:14 PM
Hud:
Sangster, don't start that shit. Put me in @ the 10 sec. deal! :rolleyes: Maybe on the BBQ's :D Ole' Sangerboys Flat might give you a run for your money.....

waterloged
05-27-2003, 07:15 PM
Who's bring what for the BBQ deal?

Sangster
05-27-2003, 07:19 PM
Still workin' on the BBQ deal.... :confused:

BigBoyToys
05-27-2003, 07:20 PM
Hey Hud, Gary said something about you were gonna run his boat against someone this past weekend. Whatever happened to that?

Hud
05-27-2003, 07:26 PM
Water was to ruff, & I need a little more seat time in that one. I will be running it on Father's Day I think. :D

Jetboatguru
05-27-2003, 08:08 PM
CA Performance,
You will need an FAA physical, neck restraints, certified life vest, neck collar, bullistic shorts and a snell approved helmet.
There will be a show and shine in Sheridan (about 2 miles away. Prizes for first place thru 4 the place for best looking boats.
Numbers on boats must be visible from 300 feet. Also you are required to wear a medi tag.
Tow vehicles must have numbers on windshield.
It should be a huge event.
JBG

wsuwrhr
05-27-2003, 08:15 PM
Ummm CP, bud I think Guru is pullin your leg dude.
Brian

BigBoyToys
05-27-2003, 08:16 PM
ROFLMFAO!!!!!! And just where in Sheridan is that Show and Shine gonna take place JBG? In Farmer Joe Bob's Barn?
[ May 27, 2003, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
05-27-2003, 08:18 PM
Breakin' the Law...Breakin' the Law..Breakin' the Law...Breakin' the law........ smile_sp smile_sp

Sangster
05-27-2003, 08:19 PM
wsuwrhr:
Ummm CP, bud I think Guru is pullin your leg dude.
Brian He's pullin' a little more than his leg....

Mrs Big Boy Toys
05-27-2003, 08:22 PM
LOL........ :D I wonder how many people believe Guru? :D

Hud
05-27-2003, 08:27 PM
This is all true, just talked to Gary. Door prizes at the CFW gate, be sure to ask for your's. smile_sp

Sangster
05-27-2003, 08:48 PM
All the guys that tow over 175 miles get Free T-shirts at the gate..Talk to Brandy.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Must be prepared to show gas receipts....
[ May 27, 2003, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-27-2003, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jetboatguru:
[QB] Might as well get this going.
Billy B vs T Bag
Rexone vs Fightin Whitey
Guru,
It was nice meeting you at Red Bluff, you definately have my respect as a driver!!! :cool: Those Alky flats are Bad-Ass!!!!!!I got a great shot of your lane change! eek! Nice job keepin that thing right-side up!!
Camp-far pairings.....I think you stacked the deck a little against Dossangers. I gave him the "Wildman" nickname because he runs hard in 2ft rollers. You gotta consider he doesn't even run a blower. I believe I saw the Quickshot boat in the sixes (and correct me if I'm wrong) at over 160!!! Whatever it was it was freakin-fast eek!
Lets see Billy B vs. T-bag...Hmmmm Ok, so were running the circle boats against the Drag boats!!Thats cool, that means were gonna have the drag boats in the 5 mile circle race!!! :D I love this!!! Don't stop with T-bag, go ahead and line up the fastest 8 boats at the same time (Billy being #9) !!! We'll see how far the drag guys beat billy in the drag race,(I doubt very many at all) then... we'll see how far Billy beats ALL OF CAMP-FAR WEST in the circle race!!LMAO :cool: Were gonna need about 8 rescue boats ready to go for that one! :D
Acceptance vs. Guru... Sorry Greg I gotta go with Guru here. Maybe we can have a freestyle class? I'd take Acceptance vs anybody on this one!! Put a canoe out there!!
Rexone vs Fightin whitey... I dont know who fightin whitey is but I think Rexone is a circle boat?
So what about round 2??? Is this gonna be before or after the show-n-shine?? pig_flyi
Whatever happens- this is gonna make one hell of a video!!! wink
[ May 27, 2003, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: V-DRIVE VIDEO ]

ACCEPTENCE
05-27-2003, 08:53 PM
Jetboatguru:
Billy B vs T Bag
Rexone vs Fightin Whitey
I am going to need more info on the boats you are bringing with you Billy. I met your Bro in law in Red Bluff. He seems like a real cool cat.
There is a drivers meeting at 7 am on Saturday. You can get your boat teched on friday and go to registration after. Good luck to all and have a safe trip. Here we go... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

Sangster
05-27-2003, 09:00 PM
So .....Who's running O.B.Eddie...... :D

RaysonKid
05-27-2003, 09:36 PM
Guru got to much ALCOHOL FUMES last weekend.
(nice job driving, by the way..)
[ May 27, 2003, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]

Kindsvater Flat
05-27-2003, 09:36 PM
I'll run against Her454. She can pick any side of the icechest she wants to line up on. But I bet she can take me being an experienced drinker and all. :D

stoker2001
05-27-2003, 09:43 PM
there will be two weedwhacker powered tunnels there,one which ran at redbluff last weekend in the mod eleminator class (without any poweradder i might add).we welcome any friendly challenges,with are burly 150 cubic inch motors we have nothing to lose!! photoreport/44/932.jpg

stoker2001
05-27-2003, 09:45 PM
http://44/932.Jpg

stoker2001
05-27-2003, 09:50 PM
http://photoreport/44/932.Jpg

stoker2001
05-27-2003, 09:57 PM
http://www.***boat.net/photoreport/44/932.jpg

Jetboatguru
05-28-2003, 07:45 AM
V Drive Video,
It was great meeting you too last weekend, I would love to see the video of the infamous right turn. You know it is all in fun here. I already have Billy B as the King of CFW in the Circles. I cant wait to watch him go laps. Hopefully I can go for ride with him. I think the way we can even up the races with the circle guys is to have dragboats coming out of each turn . They can race to the next turn and then wait for the circles to come out of the turn and the next drag boat will take off. Am I making sense here? Anyways, thanks for the props last weekend. I wish we would have made it to the finals but Heidemann did an awesome job.
I just got word that we will have a test and tune on thursday. It is $25 per lap and can be paid to me as you go in the water. Pit spots will assigned. The Nor cal boats will be pitted by the water, and the So cal boats will be pitted near Lincoln.
JBG

Her454
05-28-2003, 08:51 AM
Kindsvater Flat:
I'll run against Her454. She can pick any side of the icechest she wants to line up on. But I bet she can take me being an experienced drinker and all. :D Consider it a race then. wink
[ May 28, 2003, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Sangster
05-28-2003, 09:25 AM
Don't for get Dave Kiker's New Hydro..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118md34-med.jpg

Kindsvater Flat
05-28-2003, 11:45 AM
Isn't that the one that goes sooo fast that the steering wheel comes off from all the G's?

Sangster
05-28-2003, 11:50 AM
That was Joe's "Whiskey & Water" Hydro...At 130mph..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/11825555193-med.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-28-2003, 01:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jetboatguru: I think the way we can even up the races with the circle guys is to have dragboats coming out of each turn . They can race to the next turn and then wait for the circles to come out of the turn and the next drag boat will take off. Am I making sense here?
Thats some funny shit there!! :D :D :D
Don't forget, we need to make the circle guys wait a few minutes coming off each turn to let the water lay down for the drag guys!!LMAO :D

WILDERTHANU54
05-28-2003, 01:21 PM
OH HOW THIS WILL BE A FUN WEEKEND.

Sangster
05-28-2003, 01:31 PM
WILDERTHANU54:
OH HOW THIS WILL BE A FUN WEEKEND. Are you bringing the boat.. :cool:

BAF#276
05-28-2003, 01:41 PM
Sangster:
That was Joe's "Whiskey & Water" Hydro...At 130mph..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/11825555193-med.jpg I DONT THINK SO 130 MPH HUH LOOKS MORE LIKE 25 MPH IN THE SHUTDOWN AREA
http://www.njbaracing.net/gallery/images/02_04_NJBA_0480_007.jpg
THIS LOOKS MORE LIKE 130 MPH

Sangster
05-28-2003, 01:53 PM
BAF#276.....Obviously..Thats jest a pics of the boat in question....But "Whiskey & Water" and "Rat Attack" could definetly line up on Fathers Day.... wink

Jetboatguru
05-28-2003, 02:06 PM
This just in: the tow truck drivers picking up and launching boats,
"THERE'S NO PARKING ON THE OUTSIDE ROAD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jetboatguru
05-28-2003, 02:08 PM
WILDERTHANU,
Give me a call. 707 330-7374

Her454
05-28-2003, 02:16 PM
Sangster:
BAF#276.....Obviously..Thats jest a pics of the boat in question....But "Whiskey & Water" and "Rat Attack" could definetly line up on Fathers Day.... wink Rat Attack will be there, camp #17 and he's ready. :D

Bense468
05-28-2003, 02:44 PM
Hey I want to be paired up to a chair and a cooler on the beach.

Sangster
05-28-2003, 03:02 PM
Her454:
Sangster:
BAF#276.....Obviously..Thats jest a pics of the boat in question....But "Whiskey & Water" and "Rat Attack" could definetly line up on Fathers Day.... wink Rat Attack will be there, camp #17 and he's ready. :D All we gotta do now is tell Joe...
:D
[ May 28, 2003, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
05-28-2003, 04:02 PM
YEA i'll give him something to pull, his panties out of his ass when i smoke him. :D wink Turk :D ey

uclahater
05-28-2003, 04:23 PM
Jetboatguru:
Billy B vs T Bag
Rexone vs Fightin Whitey
There is a drivers meeting at 7 am on Saturday. You can get your boat teched on friday and go to registration after. Good luck to all and have a safe trip. How about Billy B against Jet Boat Guru? :D :D

screamin seamen
05-28-2003, 08:43 PM
I will bet money that RAT ATTACK does a 130mph on a warm up pass :D :D

Rexone
05-28-2003, 09:24 PM
i'll be there but i'm leavin the schiada home and bringin the blown alky placecraft eek! you guys better get your low gears locked and loaded. :)
I definately want to participate in the Sheridan thing too. That should be alot of fun. Please forward me all the requirements. Only one more question, where's Lincoln? I don't want to show up at the wrong location race day. That wouldn't be good.
Thanks so much Tony for organizing such a great event. I know how much it is to get all the details of these events worked out and the countless hours I know you have invested in this weekend. I'm looking forward to it immensely and have it nailed into my calender. I've already got my FAA physical appointment scheduled. Can you give me any detail about the meditag requirements? Can I run any boat number I want or are you assigning them? Thanks for your help.
Rexone
ps do you know if Mike Oxbig is coming that weekend. I would so like to meet him he seems like such a cool dude. I think he has a very nice helmet and actually would love to see if he'd loan it to me for raceday. That of course only if his helmet is legal. Safety first always over celeb bling value, that's my motto.
[ May 29, 2003, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Rexone
05-28-2003, 09:51 PM
[ June 04, 2003, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

cal***boat
05-29-2003, 04:25 AM
WOW This is getting real good now. LOL

BILLY.B
05-29-2003, 05:13 AM
uclahater
[/qb]How about Billy B against Jet Boat Guru? :D :D [/QB][/QUOTE]What the HELL are you guys trying to do to me?. The only person you haven't paired me up against is Sangster, and thats only because his ROD'S are now his COOLIE CUP, SORRY SANGSTER didn't mean to rub it in, just stating the facts here. Don't think I can carry enough alcohol to run this much, nor have enough left leg strength to get her launched that many times. I'm thinking that the place to be is kicking it with K-FLAT / HER 454 / SANGSTER and who ever else that might be having a cold FROSTY !! :D :D :cool: Watching REXONE with that bitchin oxbig helmet running GURU is what I'm talking about eek! :D .

Rexone
05-29-2003, 05:25 AM
hey billy I'm really getting excited about this now. You think I'll really make it to the final against Guru? Shit wouldn't that be cool. If so I wonder if Mike Oxbig would flag us since I see up above there's not going to be any lights there. Man I'm gettin pumped, I can almost feel the power, this is gonna be so bitchin. I think I'll finish up my 675 incher with the big blower and stuff that in the little placecraft. I may change the impeller too. Think it'll pull the stringers outta that little boat? Nah it'll be ok I think. Well I gotta go get busy I got a little motor swappen to get started on. :)
[ May 29, 2003, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

BILLY.B
05-29-2003, 05:44 AM
Can I borrow the engine you take out of the Place Craft Rexone?. As we type I have a boat that is NAKED inside. I guess 40 pounds of boost is alittle much for the head gaskets,they were trying to sneek out. Pulled the v-drive to change gears, and took the prop shaft out to replace with a new one, all with two weeks left before I leave. What the HELL am I thinking, kinda makes you go HUMMMMM !!! :D

Kindsvater Flat
05-29-2003, 06:00 AM
I'm thinking that the place to be is kicking it with K-FLAT / HER 454 / SANGSTER and who ever else that might be having a cold FROSTY !! You're in Billy! Now just watch out for the mean drunk. :D Mas Tequilla!!

Her454
05-29-2003, 08:20 AM
screamin seamen:
I will bet money that RAT ATTACK does a 130mph on a warm up pass :D :D SS, you and KT commin up?

Her454
05-29-2003, 08:23 AM
BILLY.B:
I'm thinking that the place to be is kicking it with K-FLAT / HER 454 / SANGSTER and who ever else that might be having a cold FROSTY !! Billy B, we'll clear a spot for ya in Lawn Chair alley. :D Oh and BTW, Guru doesnt wear a helmet at CFW....or maybe he does now..... :D anyone smell hair burning?

Mike Oxbig
05-29-2003, 08:45 AM
Dudes,
I am going to be at Camp far West on Fathers day. Rexone, you can wear my helmet to race JBG. I will probably have it painted by then so you will be looking good. I am going to ride my motorcycle up so I may need a little piece of ground to camp on. Billy, will you take me for a spin in your boat?
Mike

Hoof Hearted
05-29-2003, 08:51 AM
[ May 29, 2003, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Hoof Hearted ]

Hoof Hearted
05-29-2003, 08:52 AM
[ May 29, 2003, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: Hoof Hearted ]

Jetboatguru
05-29-2003, 09:10 AM
So we need to adjust the pairings a little.
Rexone (Placecraft) vs The Abyss
Billy B vs Heart Attack
Rexone,
we have set aside a great spot for you at show and shine. Is it Fathers day yet?

Bense468
05-29-2003, 10:46 AM
Rexone:
hey billy I'm really getting excited about this now. You think I'll really make it to the final against Guru? Shit wouldn't that be cool. If so I wonder if Mike Oxbig would flag us since I see up above there's not going to be any lights there. Man I'm gettin pumped, I can almost feel the power, this is gonna be so bitchin. I think I'll finish up my 675 incher with the big blower and stuff that in the little placecraft. I may change the impeller too. Think it'll pull the stringers outta that little boat? Nah it'll be ok I think. Well I gotta go get busy I got a little motor swappen to get started on. :) Is Tom going up there?

burbanite
05-29-2003, 11:00 AM
Rexone:
i'll be there....................that's my motto. http://216.40.249.192/s/otn/laughing/laugh2.gif

WHITIE
05-29-2003, 02:29 PM
Rexone:
Just one more thing, Vdrive Video.. can you make sure you get footage of me smokin Fighten whiteys ass first round.
Thanks very much That doesn't sound like it will be very fair to me but I guarantee Whitie will race any boat in the cove.. Remember all Whitie has is two carburators and on gas, so she probably won't stand much of a chance with your motor your bringin but it will be lots of fun anyways!!!
See you guys soon !!

Sangster
05-29-2003, 03:09 PM
WHITIE:
Rexone:
Just one more thing, Vdrive Video.. can you make sure you get footage of me smokin Fighten whiteys ass first round.
Thanks very much That doesn't sound like it will be very fair to me but I guarantee Whitie will race any boat in the cove.. Remember all Whitie has is two carburators and on gas, so she probably won't stand much of a chance with your motor your bringin but it will be lots of fun anyways!!!
See you guys soon !! Fightin' Whitey..My son Jeff says to save a spot on your "Dance Card" to run his Black hydro on the bottle.... :D :D

BigBoyToys
05-29-2003, 03:41 PM
Her454:
BILLY.B:
I'm thinking that the place to be is kicking it with K-FLAT / HER 454 / SANGSTER and who ever else that might be having a cold FROSTY !! Billy B, we'll clear a spot for ya in Lawn Chair alley. :D Oh and BTW, Guru doesnt wear a helmet at CFW....or maybe he does now..... :D anyone smell hair burning? ROFLMAO!! Maybe Guru will turn the scoop around? NAh!

Quickshot
05-29-2003, 03:42 PM
:D I wanted to race FIGHTIN WHITEY ,it could be a (BEER COOLER RACE ) then move on to TOP FUEL DAVE KIKER ( Dave p.m. me with your # i am going to make a few REDDING runs wink wink ) Hey did Sangstar fix all those nasty oil leaks from his oil pan ???? EVERYBODY BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN hopefully i can make it to the finals with JETBOATGURU

Sangster
05-29-2003, 03:48 PM
Darrin...Those oil leaks in the pan are the least of my worries...When you get to CFW...Be sure & come see me about camping..Oh..And Congrats on the write up & pics in the HB Mag.. smile_sp smile_sp

Jetboatguru
05-29-2003, 04:04 PM
Sangster:
WHITIE:
Rexone:
See you guys soon !! Fightin' Whitey..My son Jeff says to save a spot on your "Dance Card" to run his Black hydro on the bottle.... :D :D I got fightin Whitie moppin the floor with your black boat. The black boat needs to prove itself worthy first by beating Flyte Risk. Did you get new rods yet? I will make sure I don't catch my hair on fire this time.

Sangster
05-29-2003, 04:10 PM
I'll pass that along.. :rolleyes:

Jetboatguru
05-29-2003, 04:18 PM
I believe that is Puff puff Pass.
Mr BBT says he wants you first round in the Syndicate.

Sangerboy
05-29-2003, 04:28 PM
Sangster:
Ole' Sangerboys Flat might give you a run for your money..... [/QB][/QUOTE]Sangerboy has been busy looking for another 50 HP and 500 to 600 rpm's. Each CFW trip I hear lots of talk and then see lots of boats sitting on trailers. I'll be either in the water or ready to put in the water all weekend :D :cool: You guys can warm up by taking me out, but hey it's good seat time. Can hardly wait to get up there. Her, tell Kay I'll bring 50 or 60 avocados :D

Rexone
05-29-2003, 04:58 PM
Jetboatguru:
Billy B vs Heart Attack
Rexone,
we have set aside a great spot for you at show and shine. Is it Fathers day yet? hi Guru,
I was kind of mentally geared up for fightin whitey, can you tell me who the abyss is and what type of boat I should expect?
Thanks very much for the show and shine consideration as well. I won't disappoint. I'm getting my wax out right now. Oh wait, I guess I should complete my motor change first. First things first, I just get so excited I can't wait to polish up the hardware sometimes.

Jetboatguru
05-29-2003, 05:06 PM
Hey Mike,
The Abyss is just a carbureted (no NOS) flatbottom. It is a 97 Bitz with a 500 inch motor. Nothing special really. Very plain to look at. But for some reason it runs well. It won't win Show and shine. It sounds like Her 454 is handling the Show and Shine stuff. She rules!!!
I think the Abyss will be a good race for a Blown Alcohol Placecraft. Either way, it will be fun. I think King of CFW needs to be divided into 3 Categories. Hydro, Flat and Jet. This will give everyone a fair chance. There are no excuses about "the water was too rough" or "he wouldn't pair up" etc etc. We are going to have somebody in a boat with a starters flag .

Kindsvater Flat
05-29-2003, 05:09 PM
Jetboatguru:
I think King of CFW needs to be divided into 3 Categories. Hydro, Flat and Jet. What no lawn chair class?

uclahater
05-29-2003, 05:24 PM
Jetboatguru:
Hey Mike,
The Abyss is just a carbureted (no NOS) flatbottom. It is a 97 Bitz with a 500 inch motor. Nothing special really. Very plain to look at. But for some reason it runs well. It won't win Show and shine. It sounds like Her 454 is handling the Show and Shine stuff. She rules!!!
I think the Abyss will be a good race for a Blown Alcohol Placecraft. Either way, it will be fun. I think King of CFW needs to be divided into 3 Categories. Hydro, Flat and Jet. This will give everyone a fair chance. There are no excuses about "the water was too rough" or "he wouldn't pair up" etc etc. We are going to have somebody in a boat with a starters flag . Just give the Jet catagory the Queen of CFW award :p :p

BigBoyToys
05-29-2003, 05:25 PM
Jetboatguru:
I believe that is Puff puff Pass.
Mr BBT says he wants you first round in the Syndicate. I probably won't have the Syndicate there....Pulled the motor and it's going in the Biesemeyer. Of course ya never know what I might show up with but you can bet that I'll be there :D

Rexone
05-29-2003, 05:25 PM
Mike Oxbig:
Dudes,
I am going to be at Camp far West on Fathers day. Rexone, you can wear my helmet to race JBG. I will probably have it painted by then so you will be looking good. I am going to ride my motorcycle up so I may need a little piece of ground to camp on. Billy, will you take me for a spin in your boat?
Mike Mike this is excellent news, you've made my day. That helmet is the shit. You don't mind if I squirt a little lysol in it first do you, before I actually touch it? No offense, just like to keep the critter population to a min. you can't be too careful these days with flea and tick prevention you know. What color are you painting it. I might have billy squirt my boat to match for the show and shine exhibit.

Rexone
05-29-2003, 05:27 PM
uclahater:
Just give the Jet catagory the Queen of CFW award :p :p hey now that isn't nice frown

BigBoyToys
05-29-2003, 05:31 PM
Jetboatguru:
Hey Mike,
I think the Abyss will be a good race for a Blown Alcohol Placecraft. Either way, it will be fun. I think King of CFW needs to be divided into 3 Categories. Hydro, Flat and Jet. This will give everyone a fair chance. There are no excuses about "the water was too rough" or "he wouldn't pair up" etc etc. We are going to have somebody in a boat with a starters flag . Tony, don't forget there will be a few outboards there that haul a$$

T-Bag
05-29-2003, 05:31 PM
Jetboatguru:
Billy B vs Heart Attack
Rexone,
we have set aside a great spot for you at show and shine. Is it Fathers day yet? Boy if it's Billy B vs Heart Attack who will the ole' mullet bullet get to pair against???????

Mike Oxbig
05-29-2003, 05:33 PM
Rexone, my helmet is being painted a metallic brown with a gold stripe. It should look real swell. I just found an old wife beater in the neighbors trash and I already have the cut off jean shorts. Dudes, i am so excited to spend some time with everybody. Is there a place to park my bike?

Mrs Big Boy Toys
05-29-2003, 05:35 PM
Well Her454 has been working her Booty off getting things done for Fathers day...Wait til you hear what Her454 is doing...HEHEHE..YOU ROCK GIRL... :D

Jetboatguru
05-29-2003, 05:37 PM
The Mullet Bullet should be paired up with Acceptence. A couple of Blown flatties locking horns.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
05-29-2003, 05:38 PM
Hey T-Bag, I got a picture of you getting a Trophy at April's Race at Ming. I will bring it to CFW Father's Day Weekend. :D

Jetboatguru
05-29-2003, 05:38 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Well Her454 has been working her Booty off getting things done for Fathers day...Wait til you hear what Her454 is doing...HEHEHE..YOU ROCK GIRL... :D I hope she doesn't work all of it off. That would just be a shame. :p :D :D :p

Rexone
05-29-2003, 05:44 PM
Mike Oxbig:
Rexone, my helmet is being painted a metallic brown with a gold stripe. It should look real swell. I just found an old wife beater in the neighbors trash and I already have the cut off jean shorts. Dudes, i am so excited to spend some time with everybody. Is there a place to park my bike? That's gonna look hawt Mike. I'm gonna call billy and see if he can fit my boat in. What shade of brown are you using on the hat? I'll probably be towin up with my older pickup (59 dodge). It's not a real looker but we can sure tie down your bike in the back of it Mike if you need as safe spot. I can pretty much guarantee no one will be botherin my truck. My rotwilier will see to that! He's friendly but don't screw with the truck or the boat, if ya know what I mean.
I may just have billy squirt some of that brown on my truck too. it's kind of brown now but the shade might not match. I'll get it worked out. Look forward to seeing you there.

Sangster
05-29-2003, 05:49 PM
T-Bag:
Jetboatguru:
Billy B vs Heart Attack
Rexone,
we have set aside a great spot for you at show and shine. Is it Fathers day yet? Boy if it's Billy B vs Heart Attack who will the ole' mullet bullet get to pair against??????? Why "Livin' on the Edge"..Who else.....

Sangster
05-29-2003, 05:50 PM
I can be a smart ass..I'll be sittin' in a Lawn Chair.....
:D :D

Sangster
05-29-2003, 05:53 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Well Her454 has been working her Booty off getting things done for Fathers day...Wait til you hear what Her454 is doing...HEHEHE..YOU ROCK GIRL... :D Not to mention all that she's doing for me... eek! eek! ...

chiefyg
05-29-2003, 07:01 PM
BB we want that leg good and fit!
lot's of talk means lots of runs if anyone will come out.
they don't even know, how much we de-tuned the skiff at needles!

Kindsvater Flat
05-29-2003, 07:10 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Wait til you hear what Her454 is doing...HEHEHE..YOU ROCK GIRL... :D Please tell me she is working on the wet t-shirt contest... wink

Mrs Big Boy Toys
05-29-2003, 07:24 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Wait til you hear what Her454 is doing...HEHEHE..YOU ROCK GIRL... :D Please tell me she is working on the wet t-shirt contest... wink LOL...keep guessing... :D k-flat are you volunteering for the wet t- shirt contest?
[ May 29, 2003, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
05-29-2003, 07:26 PM
Sangster:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Well Her454 has been working her Booty off getting things done for Fathers day...Wait til you hear what Her454 is doing...HEHEHE..YOU ROCK GIRL... :D Not to mention all that she's doing for me... eek! eek! ... Sangster did you get the email I sent you?
[ May 29, 2003, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Sangster
05-29-2003, 07:35 PM
yes and I'll get with you tomorrow...

Mrs Big Boy Toys
05-29-2003, 07:36 PM
Sangster:
yes and I'll get with you tomorrow... Sounds good..Talk to you then. :D

uclahater
05-29-2003, 08:07 PM
Rexone:
uclahater:
Just give the Jet catagory the Queen of CFW award :p :p hey now that isn't nice :( Mike if your bringin a jet it can be King :) But if its lvjetboy bringin his jet than its definately going to have to be the Queen award. :D :D

livin on the edge
05-29-2003, 08:25 PM
Sangster:
T-Bag:
Jetboatguru:
Billy B vs Heart Attack
Rexone,
we have set aside a great spot for you at show and shine. Is it Fathers day yet? Boy if it's Billy B vs Heart Attack who will the ole' mullet bullet get to pair against??????? Why "Livin' on the Edge"..Who else.....

livin on the edge
05-29-2003, 08:31 PM
livin on the edge:
Sangster:
T-Bag:
Jetboatguru:
Billy B vs Heart Attack
Rexone,

SUI-CY-COLE
05-29-2003, 08:38 PM
so i still havent heard who is the fastest from so-cal.....not including billy-b..and not including pop-a-wheelie,phil"acceptance"...what does so cal have????????????????let us set some races up before fathers day..

GofastRacer
05-29-2003, 08:40 PM
Hey Steve, check your PM's!. :D

livin on the edge
05-29-2003, 08:40 PM
livin on the edge:
livin on the edge:
Sangster:
T-Bag:
Jetboatguru:
Billy B vs Heart Attack
Rexone, you all talking shit might be eating shit come day 1 we have set aside a great spot for you at show and shine. Is it Fathers day yet? Boy if it's Billy B vs Heart Attack who will the ole' mullet bullet get to pair against??????? Why "Livin' on the Edge"..Who else.....

livin on the edge
05-29-2003, 08:48 PM
livin on the edge:
Sangster:
T-Bag:
Jetboatguru:
Billy B vs Heart Attack
Rexone,
we have set aside a great spot for you at show and shine. Is it Fathers day yet? Boy if it's Billy B vs Heart Attack who will the ole' mullet bullet get to pair against??????? Why "Livin' on the Edge"..Who else..... Slut on the edge is going to have a blast so cal bitch boys

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-29-2003, 09:17 PM
SUI-CY-COLE:
so i still havent heard who is the fastest from so-cal.....not including billy-b..and not including pop-a-wheelie,phil"acceptance"...what does so cal have????????????????let us set some races up before fathers day.. Since none of the Norcal heavys chose to show up at Needles....It doesn't suprise me that Socals elite (exception-Billy B.) doesn't feel the need to travel up north. :confused:
I would love to see Funny car Mike, Roger Martin, Syndicate Jimmy, Mel Kirby, Gary Kincade, etc., etc., heading up north. Unfortunately (especially for my video camera) the best of the best showdown will never really happen. Its all good chief!! Lets just have a good time anyway! P.S. WHERES THE PREACHERRRR!!!! :D :D :D

Kindsvater Flat
05-29-2003, 09:20 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
SUI-CY-COLE:
so i still havent heard who is the fastest from so-cal.....not including billy-b..and not including pop-a-wheelie,phil"acceptance"...what does so cal have????????????????let us set some races up before fathers day.. Since none of the Norcal heavys chose to show up at Needles....It doesn't suprise me that Socals elite (exception-Billy B.) doesn't feel the need to travel up north. :confused:
I would love to see Funny car Mike, Roger Martin, Syndicate Jimmy, Mel Kirby, Gary Kincade, etc., etc., heading up north. Unfortunately (especially for my video camera) the best of the best showdown will never really happen. Its all good chief!! Lets just have a good time anyway! P.S. WHERES THE PREACHERRRR!!!! :D :D :D Dude they are just lucky I only have a 440 instead of a HEMI! BTW the 440 still ain't running. frown

WHITIE
05-29-2003, 09:58 PM
Whitey..My son Jeff says to save a spot on your "Dance Card" to run his Black hydro on the bottle.... :D :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
I'm sure there will be room for Jeff on Whities dance card, we will be there racing each and everyone 1/4 mile at a time..

Her454
05-30-2003, 02:25 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Lets just have a good time anyway! P.S. WHERES THE PREACHERRRR!!!! :D :D :D Its always the quiet ones you have to watch out for.....and BTW, thanks Rich for all your help in the pit and the "wheat beer" - that was a first! :D
http://www.pritek.net/images/rb.jpg
[ May 30, 2003, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

FLYTE RISK
05-30-2003, 03:20 PM
I will be good to go, and plan on skiing behind the risk boat since Sangster 's boat wont be there!!!! Oh B.T.W I did'nt know Whitie Slow danced!! Learn something new every day. wink

Sangster
05-30-2003, 03:35 PM
FLYTE RISK:
I will be good to go, and plan on skiing behind the risk boat since Sangster 's boat wont be there!!!! Oh B.T.W I did'nt know Whitie Slow danced!! Learn something new every day. wink Flyte..Sorry to be the one to tell ya, but.... Word has it theres a Jetboat waitin' to do the "Doe-si-Doe" with your Hondo First thing Saturday A.M...See ya at the BBQ...YEEEEEHHH - HAWWWWWWWWW.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

FLYTE RISK
05-30-2003, 04:20 PM
Sangster:
FLYTE RISK:
I will be good to go, and plan on skiing behind the risk boat since Sangster 's boat wont be there!!!! Oh B.T.W I did'nt know Whitie Slow danced!! Learn something new every day. wink Flyte..Sorry to be the one to tell ya, but.... Word has it theres a Jetboat waitin' to do the "Doe-si-Doe" with your Hondo First thing Saturday A.M...See ya at the BBQ...YEEEEEHHH - HAWWWWWWWWW.... :cool: :cool: :cool: Sangster dont be sorry! I am always game motor to motor it's on! Win lose or draw all good That would'nt be the same one from Berryessa you raced in oct. would it? My little 396 is ready to go, again let's talk about our boats no one elses! HEE HAWW :D

T-Bag
05-30-2003, 04:43 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster:
FLYTE RISK:
I will be good to go, and plan on skiing behind the risk boat since Sangster 's boat wont be there!!!! Oh B.T.W I did'nt know Whitie Slow danced!! Learn something new every day. wink Flyte..Sorry to be the one to tell ya, but.... Word has it theres a Jetboat waitin' to do the "Doe-si-Doe" with your Hondo First thing Saturday A.M...See ya at the BBQ...YEEEEEHHH - HAWWWWWWWWW.... :cool: :cool: :cool: Sangster dont be sorry! I am always game motor to motor it's on! Win lose or draw all good That would'nt be the same one from Berryessa you raced in oct. would it? My little 396 is ready to go, again let's talk about our boats no one elses! HEE HAWW :D Can I get in on some of this???????????? :D :D

Sangster
05-30-2003, 05:55 PM
Why the Hell not......

Sangster
05-30-2003, 05:56 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster:
FLYTE RISK:
I will be good to go, and plan on skiing behind the risk boat since Sangster 's boat wont be there!!!! Oh B.T.W I did'nt know Whitie Slow danced!! Learn something new every day. wink Flyte..Sorry to be the one to tell ya, but.... Word has it theres a Jetboat waitin' to do the "Doe-si-Doe" with your Hondo First thing Saturday A.M...See ya at the BBQ...YEEEEEHHH - HAWWWWWWWWW.... :cool: :cool: :cool: Sangster dont be sorry! I am always game motor to motor it's on! Win lose or draw all good That would'nt be the same one from Berryessa you raced in oct. would it? My little 396 is ready to go, again let's talk about our boats no one elses! HEE HAWW :D My new motor will have a 396 crank also.......

FLYTE RISK
05-30-2003, 06:04 PM
Right on Sangster I am not hatin just playin! See ya fathers day! :D

Sangster
05-30-2003, 08:19 PM
Right on Flyte..lookin forward to seeing you again & meeting some of the rest of you O.B.'s.....See ya On Daddies Day, if not before...
Hey T-Bag ...Hunt Me down when you get there..The parties on......

Hud
05-30-2003, 08:48 PM
Anybody that doesn't think that this is going to be BIG, has bumped there F--kin HEAD!! :D jawdrop Party-Party-Party!! smile_sp
[ May 30, 2003, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Hud ]

Chief 2 Wings
05-31-2003, 08:34 AM
Man :confused: what about me? They took my wings but I still managed to pull off a win :D on 5-7-03. Come on GuGu maybe you can pair me off with someone idea ? I took one win as a hired shoe :cool: , maybe I can make it two! That BagPipes guy is always looking for a driver, hook me up wink ! Maybe Smalley has what it takes? Speakin' of Smalley, Hey Smalls what's the new scoop? :) A new bottle of Final Inspection and she's all tuned up :D ? You da man! Later

Hud
05-31-2003, 10:15 AM
Talked to Gary last night. This bracket race is getting closer. Gary & Bill went and looked at new light system yesterday. Maybe, maybe they might have it setup for Father's Day. Thats a big maybe!! It will take 2 weeks to build it. :D

Her454
05-31-2003, 11:17 AM
Hud, check your email and get back to me. Need to get these done so call me on my cell if you need to as I'll be on the road in a few and I'd like to get them printed today.

Sangster
05-31-2003, 06:52 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWWWWW
http://www.***boat.com/photoreport/43/94.jpg

Hud
06-01-2003, 06:31 AM
Could this one be at CFW Father's Day! Hmmmm http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119TSPGF.jpg

Jetboatguru
06-01-2003, 07:41 AM
Rexone,
That would be The Abyss. As you can clearly see, there is nothing out of ordinary. It is a 97 Bitz hull with a 500" carbureted motor and it does not run NOS. It is just your avg lake racer. Don't worry about the numbers on the wing they were there when the guy bought the wing. This boat might be a good match up for the placecraft you are bringing up.
Smalls vs Bagpipes
Kiker vs Dossangers
Hot Headed vs Smalls
Flyte vs Snagster
Preacher vs Rexone
If anyone has a grudge race they would like to set up, please post it here.
Rope diverters are mandatory and must attach in two places. Kill switches may not be taped nor zip tied nor rigged in any way. The drivers meeting will be held in spot 30 at 7:30 am sharp.

Sangster
06-01-2003, 07:47 AM
Two other Hydros that aren't on the boards but will be a good matchup would be Erick Fisher's "Alky Express" vs "Rat Attack"... :D

Hud
06-01-2003, 08:07 AM
Those Bitz hulls are ok, but a little on the heavy side!! The wing was sold to a buddy of mine.

Hud
06-01-2003, 08:19 AM
What's Up with K-Flat? Will it ever run? http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119021_18b-med.jpg

Kindsvater Flat
06-01-2003, 08:24 AM
It will run. I sent you a pm.

Sangster
06-01-2003, 09:07 AM
Another one.....The New "Das Boot" vs "Tunnel Vision".... :D Both are Daytona jets.... :D

Her454
06-01-2003, 06:55 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Dammit'....wish I had a boat to run. :D

Jetboatguru
06-01-2003, 07:02 PM
Hey Trace,
Would you like to take the Heart Attack boat for a spin?

Hud
06-01-2003, 07:03 PM
lol's hint-hint :D

Her454
06-01-2003, 07:09 PM
Jetboatguru:
Hey Trace,Would you like to take the Heart Attack boat for a spin? Soitenly!
[ June 01, 2003, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

WILDERTHANU54
06-01-2003, 07:11 PM
Hud:
Could this one be at CFW Father's Day! Hmmmm http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119TSPGF.jpg YA KNOW THAT BOAT IS QUICK AS HELL, I REALLY HOPE TO SEE IT OUT THERE. I THINK KEITH SAID HE'S GONNA GO. IF SO ITS AN AWESOME BOAT TO WATCH, LOW 7'S NATURALLY ASPIRATED smile_sp
[ June 01, 2003, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

Sangster
06-01-2003, 07:13 PM
If ya' can't spell it, don''t say it..."SOITENLY" :D :D

WILDERTHANU54
06-01-2003, 07:14 PM
[ June 01, 2003, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

ssmike
06-01-2003, 07:14 PM
Her454:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Dammit'....wish I had a boat to run. :D T -
You are more than welcome to drive my boat....(if I am not too busy wrenching!!!)
Hell, it would probably sell better with a hottie driver!!! :D :D

Sangster
06-01-2003, 07:17 PM
ssmike:
Her454:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Dammit'....wish I had a boat to run. :D T -
You are more than welcome to drive my boat....(if I am not too busy wrenching!!!)
Hell, it would probably sell better with a hottie driver!!! :D :D SSMIKE...Let me know how that works, Got mine for sale too... eek! eek! eek!
[ June 01, 2003, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Bense468
06-01-2003, 07:20 PM
Geoff what day are we going and coming back? Did you call on the RV? I saw your old girl friend Nicole today at the wedding.

Sangster
06-01-2003, 07:23 PM
We're going Yesterday and coming back Tomorrow.. smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

Bense468
06-01-2003, 07:24 PM
Sounds good. As long as there is beer I am there.
[ June 01, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

ssmike
06-01-2003, 07:34 PM
Sangster:
We're going Yesterday and coming back Tomorrow.. smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp Sangster -
Are you up for a Monday afternoon Test N Tune at CFW???

Sangster
06-01-2003, 07:36 PM
SSMIKE....Should be there tomorrow about 10:00 a.m. As long as you don't turn left on us..... smile_sp smile_sp

ssmike
06-01-2003, 07:48 PM
Sangster:
SSMIKE....Should be there tomorrow about 10:00 a.m. As long as you don't turn left on us..... smile_sp smile_sp I have been known to turn left from time to time....
How long are y'all staying out there? I think it will be 2 pm before I can ditch work, put my seat in, and hit the road!!!!!!!

Sangster
06-01-2003, 07:52 PM
We will probally be leaving there around 2:00 or so..Jeff has to work tomorrow nite at 5:00 pm.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sangster
06-01-2003, 08:13 PM
Well...I'm out of here..Got to get some rest, got a tough day tomorrow playing with the boats at CFW.....Don't ya'll work to hard....

Her454
06-01-2003, 08:14 PM
ssmike:
Hell, it would probably sell better with a hottie driver!!! :D :D *Blush* Thanks, I'll keep that in mind - wink

BigBoyToys
06-01-2003, 08:16 PM
Sangster, I may drop by to check ya's out. I have to work in Lincoln tomorrow morning for a few hours anyways......

Kindsvater Flat
06-01-2003, 08:35 PM
Her454:
ssmike:
Hell, it would probably sell better with a hottie driver!!! :D :D *Blush* Thanks, I'll keep that in mind - wink I think he is talking about a thong and a bow shot :D

Hud
06-01-2003, 08:46 PM
Sangster, got to work tomorrow! :mad:

racingfastflats
06-02-2003, 01:54 AM
That would be The Abyss. As you can clearly see, there is nothing out of ordinary. It is a 97 Bitz hull with a 500" carbureted motor and it does not run NOS. It is just your avg lake racer. Don't worry about the numbers on the wing they were there when the guy bought the wing. This boat might be a good match up for the placecraft you are bringing up.
I thought that motor was 515" not 500"

Hud
06-02-2003, 03:27 AM
Let's roll :)

ACCEPTENCE
06-02-2003, 07:53 AM
Jetboatguru:
Rexone,
Smalls vs Bagpipes
Kiker vs Dossangers
Hot Headed vs Smalls
Flyte vs Snagster
Preacher vs Rexone
Rope diverters are mandatory and must attach in two places. Kill switches may not be taped nor zip tied nor rigged in any way. The drivers meeting will be held in spot 30 at 7:30 am sharp. Tape and zip ties on a kill switch usually have a bad end result. eek!
You a funny guy... :D

superdave013
06-02-2003, 09:17 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
Jetboatguru:
Rexone,
Smalls vs Bagpipes
Kiker vs Dossangers
Hot Headed vs Smalls
Flyte vs Snagster
Preacher vs Rexone
Rope diverters are mandatory and must attach in two places. Kill switches may not be taped nor zip tied nor rigged in any way. The drivers meeting will be held in spot 30 at 7:30 am sharp. Tape and zip ties on a kill switch usually have a bad end result. eek!
You a funny guy... :D I donno man. You never would have cleared that fence and road with out the tape man.

Rexone
06-02-2003, 10:11 PM
[ June 04, 2003, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Rexone
06-02-2003, 10:13 PM
[ June 04, 2003, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Bagpipes
06-03-2003, 11:57 AM
How about the ABYSS vs NO CONSCIENCE with the owners driving? Lets do some math NO CONSCIENCE has about 400 to 500 pounds on the ABYSS.And the ABYSS has about 400 to 500 more HORSE POWER!!! Lets get it on !!!!! :D

Sangster
06-03-2003, 12:11 PM
Bagpipes..Check your PM's..

T-Bag
06-03-2003, 01:00 PM
I think I've figured out the race of races how about The Abyss vs Heart Attack!!!!!!!!! whats up with that????

Bad Meds
06-03-2003, 01:01 PM
I like that idea. My money is on Bagpipes. :D

Bagpipes
06-03-2003, 01:21 PM
Sangster call me 545-4100. :cool:

Jetboatguru
06-03-2003, 04:47 PM
T-Bag:
I think I've figured out the race of races how about The Abyss vs Heart Attack!!!!!!!!! whats up with that???? The drivers of those boats suck and would not get down the track.

Sangster
06-03-2003, 04:53 PM
Thats funny..... :D :D :D

T-Bag
06-03-2003, 04:53 PM
Jetboatguru:
T-Bag:
I think I've figured out the race of races how about The Abyss vs Heart Attack!!!!!!!!! whats up with that???? The drivers of those boats suck and would not get down the track. I was expecting a better one than that!!!!!!

Jetboatguru
06-03-2003, 05:01 PM
New Pairings::
Heart Attack vs Mullet Toilet
Winner gets to drive losers boat on Race night Saturday.
Are you in Waldo?

Kindsvater Flat
06-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Jetboatguru:
New Pairings::
Heart Attack vs Mullet Toilet
Winner gets to drive losers boat on Race night Saturday.
Are you in Waldo? That would be funny!! :D

WHITIE
06-15-2003, 09:02 PM
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Rexone:
[qb] Just one more thing, Vdrive Video.. can you make sure you get footage of me smokin Fighten whiteys ass first round.
Well Rexone you didn't show, so I had a legal single.. Where were you? I looked all over for you and almost the first round. V drive video was all set up for the ass woopin... :D
[ June 15, 2003, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: WHITIE ]

Rexone
06-15-2003, 10:25 PM
WHITIE:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Rexone:
[qb] Just one more thing, Vdrive Video.. can you make sure you get footage of me smokin Fighten whiteys ass first round.
Well Rexone you didn't show, so I had a legal single.. Where were you? I looked all over for you and almost the first round. V drive video was all set up for the ass woopin... :D I know I'm a flake.
The afternoon I was getting ready to leave the UPS truck backed into it in the driveway here and put a big hole in the front of the boat. Then he pulled forward and the glass caught on the big brown bumper and ripped the whole side off the boat, along with the fender. :( That's what I get I guess for even entertaining running a jet boat at CFW. :D Oh well, maybe next year. :p
At least my UPS bill will be cheap for a couple weeks. :D