PDA

View Full Version : Where the Girls Are

Trailer Park Casanova
01-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Spent the day on the Pismo Beach Dunes with the family.
Came back to Motel Hell, the kids jumped into the indoor pool,, and I set off on foot for Smokey Moes Barbeque to bring back dinner.
Just walk down the dark alley next to the motel about 100 yds from the beach, turn the corner, and there's Smokey Moes.
i order take out, ribs, homemade chips, onion rings ect ect,, and he tells me at least 1 hour,, the place is packed.
I tell him I'm going across the street to Harrys niteclub for a few brews,, no prob,, he'll bring my order over when it's ready.
Harrys is full of nice looking girls,, at it's just about sunset.
It's not a lezzie bar,, it's a beach bar with serious pool players, and a band that starts early, and lots of cute chix that live near the beach.
I mean to tell ya,, full of fine looking women.
Now I remember,,, no chix what-so-ever in the greater LA area
.But:
North Ventura County straight thru Canada,, and South Orange county straight thru to the Pennant bar is where the girls are.
Forget LA.
The ratio of girls to guys here in PISMO has to be 3 to 1.
I had my riding gloves on when the wife and I walked into the store this morning.
Alice was an aisle over getting some Kids Tylenol
Two girls that worked at the store first words to me were: "Are You Married?"
I didn't hear what they said,, but the wife suddenly came from behind the counter sent me out to the truck "To watch it",, and she did our shopping.
The kids told me later what the girls asked me.
I ain't no catch,, it's just slim pickins here in Pismo.
I mean really slim if the chix are buzzing the TPC.
This place is swarming with nice looking chix.

Parker Dreamin
01-26-2007, 08:58 PM
pix please..

Misogynist
01-26-2007, 08:59 PM
That may work if you are young... but once your hair goes white and you pass 50.... you might just as well be invisible...... :D

Misogynist
01-26-2007, 09:10 PM
:D
Never met the TPC huh?
Nope........ :confused:

MudPumper
01-26-2007, 10:29 PM
Well.........Since I didn't have any plans for the weekend, looks like I'm headed to Pismo. LOL

riverbound
01-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Spent the day on the Pismo Beach Dunes with the family.
Came back to Motel Hell, the kids jumped into the indoor pool,, and I set off on foot for Smokey Moes Barbeque to bring back dinner.
Just walk down the dark alley next to the motel about 100 yds from the beach, turn the corner, and there's Smokey Moes.
i order take out, ribs, homemade chips, onion rings ect ect,, and he tells me at least 1 hour,, the place is packed.
I tell him I'm going across the street to Harrys niteclub for a few brews,, no prob,, he'll bring my order over when it's ready.
Harrys is full of nice looking girls,, at it's just about sunset.
It's not a lezzie bar,, it's a beach bar with serious pool players, and a band that starts early, and lots of cute chix that live near the beach.
I mean to tell ya,, full of fine looking women.
Now I remember,,, no chix what-so-ever in the greater LA area
.But:
North Ventura County straight thru Canada,, and South Orange county straight thru to the Pennant bar is where the girls are.
Forget LA.
The ratio of girls to guys here in PISMO has to be 3 to 1.
I had my riding gloves on when the wife and I walked into the store this morning.
Alice was an aisle over getting some Kids Tylenol
Two girls that worked at the store first words to me were: "Are You Married?"
I didn't hear what they said,, but the wife suddenly came from behind the counter sent me out to the truck "To watch it",, and she did our shopping.
The kids told me later what the girls asked me.
I ain't no catch,, it's just slim pickins here in Pismo.
I mean really slim if the chix are buzzing the TPC.
This place is swarming with nice looking chix.
Dont let the secret out :mad: we like our ratios the way they are :D
did you get the smokin moes garlic fries??? They are the
Bomb!!

Moneypitt
01-26-2007, 10:49 PM
That may work if you are young... but once your hair goes white and you pass 50.... you might just as well be invisible...... :D
Sorry man, but you must be hangin' with the wrong crowd. Alot those hot little numbers have hot mothers at home. You just gotta be in the right place, at the right time, with the right attitude.........C'mon to Valleyfield this summer, and hang on........MP
PS: It helps if you speak french, but I don't........

Ultracrazy
01-26-2007, 11:00 PM
I feel your pain............