PDA

View Full Version : So I am converting VHS to DVD's tonight and....

DILLIGAF
01-26-2007, 10:52 PM
I come accross my son and my first trip together to the river. It is getting ready to record right now. Most are non-titled so I don't know what is on them until I start to record. Lots of my baseball and basketball games from the past as well as assorted stuff. There should be some pretty good shots in this river trip one. Justin (Trump Tight) was about 5 years old in this and we did not have any water toys at the time. We went to Laughlin, Havasu, the Grand Canyon and some other areas in between. We were camping and it was 4th July. I still remember being in Williams AZ for the foreworks show. I am getting all sentimental watching all these old viseos as they transfer over to DVD. What ever happened to my innocent son.....lol
He had blonde hair and was always smiling and having fun :)
Ahhhhhhh, where does the friggin' time go. I want it back! I guess it doesn't help that I drained a bottle of good wine and am ready to open up another one.
I guess it is time to start getting that grandson out to the river this summer :)

Tom Brown
01-26-2007, 11:09 PM
What ever happened to my innocent son.....lol
His innocence is still there. You just have to look past the tattoos and the cock ring.

dmontzsta
01-27-2007, 12:35 AM
His innocence is still there. You just have to look past the tattoos and the cock ring.
lol

DILLIGAF
01-27-2007, 01:11 AM
ROTFLOL...You mutha focker :)
Just watched another one that had my Father and oldest brother in it. They have since passed away and I will make sure my Mom gets to see this one for sure. My father was so short at times. He was trying to round all of us kids up at a wedding and he said "GOD DAMITT, get your asses in the church NOW!" lol My brother reminded him he was on the steps of the church before he chuckled it off. My Dad would kick someones ass in a second. Church or no church :)
I remember one time when he was playing golf with one of my older brothers. There was an older guy (my Dads age) playing with them. Anyhow, my Dad was like Lee Trevino. Not a guy you want to bet money with and play golf. He could have been a professional golfer if it wasn't for us 11 kids. Anyhow, my Dad wiped this guy up all over the course. At the
18th hole the guy was trying to welch on the bet. My Dad told him directly while still on the green that he would kick this guys ass and take the money from him.......lol Of course the guy paid up. My Dad was an officer in the military and took no shit from anybody. One of those old school military types. He went in the service at 16 straight from an orphanage.
It is almost like theraphy watching these old ass videos.
RIP Bud and Bud Jr

Old Texan
01-27-2007, 03:23 AM
Just watched another one that had my Father and oldest brother in it. They have since passed away and I will make sure my Mom gets to see this one for sure. My father was so short at times. He was trying to round all of us kids up at a wedding and he said "GOD DAMITT, get your asses in the church NOW!" lol My brother reminded him he was on the steps of the church before he chuckled it off. My Dad would kick someones ass in a second. Church or no church :)
I remember one time when he was playing golf with one of my older brothers. There was an older guy (my Dads age) playing with them. Anyhow, my Dad was like Lee Trevino. Not a guy you want to bet money with and play golf. He could have been a professional golfer if it wasn't for us 11 kids. Anyhow, my Dad wiped this guy up all over the course. At the
18th hole the guy was trying to welch on the bet. My Dad told him directly while still on the green that he would kick this guys ass and take the money from him.......lol Of course the guy paid up. My Dad was an officer in the military and took no shit from anybody. One of those old school military types. He went in the service at 16 straight from an orphanage.
RIP Bud and Bud Jr
I bet you would have love to hear his opinion on your "Taser Test"....:D

v-drive
01-27-2007, 04:43 AM
RIP Bud and Bud Jr
The story about your dad is great. My Dad was just like that and thinking back puts a smile on my face..:D :coffeycup v-drive

Tom Brown
01-27-2007, 07:47 AM
You're a lucky man, Tom. :)
RIP Bud and Bud Jr
I'll bet your Dad and brother would be really proud to see how well their son and brother is carrying on the legacy. :cool:

DILLIGAF
01-27-2007, 07:55 AM
I bet you would have love to hear his opinion on your "Taser Test"....:D
Sure would. If I could get them here to see it I would do that taser test for them :)

DILLIGAF
01-27-2007, 07:58 AM
You're a lucky man, Tom. :)
I'll bet your Dad and brother would be really proud to see how well their son and brother is carrying on the legacy. :cool:
Thanks TB. I have no idea how my Mom/Dad could put up with all of us. SHit, having just one almost drove me over the edge....lol Times 11....I would not have survived as a parent :)

Mandelon
01-27-2007, 08:04 AM
I think you are a lucky man Tom. Enjoy.

ratso
01-27-2007, 08:09 AM
I was watching old videos with my then wife one night, going through a bunch of stuff when her and her brother were in high school. We are breezing through one of her brothers high school football videos, and it breaks off in the middle of a game and goes to him and his friends vandalizing the school...:jawdrop: I mean we are sitting there in awe and end up laughing because the dumbass filmed this shit... then it goes away from that to some rock music, and he slides into the doorway, thrashing to this music and starts doing a striptease... I mean down to nothing...:jawdrop: my wife is 10 shades of red, and she reaches for the remote about the time his girlfriend starts giving him a blowjob...:jawdrop: and I told her "You ain't cuttin' this shit off... I'm watchin' the whole damn thing!!!":D She goes out of the room almost screaming, calls her mom, and tells her what we found... I am laughing my fukkin' ass off!!! He pounds this poor girl til she can't take it no more... slams it in her ass... and he's yelling "Yeah!!! Take that you fukkin' bitch!!! C'mon!!! Tell daddy how hard you want it you fukkin' bitch!!!":jawdrop: :jawdrop: I still bring it up to this day, and that poor girl (it's his daughters momma)... well, I've never seen anyone so embarassed... Anyway, I put that tape up and had always meant to give it to him, but it disappeared. He was always afraid it was going to show up when we were at his family watching Christmas videos or something like that...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif Damn that was some good stuff!!!:D

DILLIGAF
01-27-2007, 08:17 AM
Ratso...that is some funny shiat :)
To tell you the truth I am a little apprehensive putting on the unmarked videos on with anybody else around. I don't know what is on some of them but am trying to kind of preview them before copying. I am not sitting there watching the entire thing first though.
This is going to take some time.
I also have a lot of old boat racing stuff videos...you know, crashes stuff like that. These are professional recordings done in the 70's. It cracks me up to see the clothes that everybody used to wear years ago and the haircuts, shoes, etc. WTF were we all thinking back then :) Hey, someone pass the MD2020 or the Boones and quit bogarting....lol

Trailer Park Casanova
01-27-2007, 08:17 AM
I was watching old videos with my then wife one night, going through a bunch of stuff when her and her brother were in high school. We are breezing through one of her brothers high school football videos, and it breaks off in the middle of a game and goes to him and his friends vandalizing the school...:jawdrop: I mean we are sitting there in awe and end up laughing because the dumbass filmed this shit... then it goes away from that to some rock music, and he slides into the doorway, thrashing to this music and starts doing a striptease... I mean down to nothing...:jawdrop: my wife is 10 shades of red, and she reaches for the remote about the time his girlfriend starts giving him a blowjob...:jawdrop: and I told her "You ain't cuttin' this shit off... I'm watchin' the whole damn thing!!!":D She goes out of the room almost screaming, calls her mom, and tells her what we found... I am laughing my fukkin' ass off!!! He pounds this poor girl til she can't take it no more... slams it in her ass... and he's yelling "Yeah!!! Take that you fukkin' bitch!!! C'mon!!! Tell daddy how hard you want it you fukkin' bitch!!!":jawdrop: :jawdrop: I still bring it up to this day, and that poor girl (it's his daughters momma)... well, I've never seen anyone so embarassed... Anyway, I put that tape up and had always meant to give it to him, but it disappeared. He was always afraid it was going to show up when we were at his family watching Christmas videos or something like that...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif Damn that was some good stuff!!!:D
The adventurs of RATSO. THATS PRICELESS.