Power Windows/Locks/Seats
Tilt wheel
Power adjust pedals????
Optional:
Red
Cloth Gray Int
No Trade in
Pay Cash
I left a message on your phone. Call when you get a chance.

PHOTOGLOU
01-27-2007, 03:10 PM
Jay,
Mother in law looking for a '07 Cobalt.
Needs:
Auto Trans
A/C
Cassette/CD
Power Windows/Locks/Seats
Tilt wheel
Power adjust pedals????
Optional:
Red
Cloth Gray Int
No Trade in
Pay Cash
I left a message on your phone. Call when you get a chance.
Got it....... Gave the message to Nolan and told him I would be setting up pricing and he needed to help me ( I am sitting on the desk and IT IS BUSY) locate the car to quote.... Nolan is VERY Helpful and has GREAT product knowledge..... Jay 714 552 0300 Has he called you yet???

Boatcop
01-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Got it....... Gave the message to Nolan and told him I would be setting up pricing and he needed to help me ( I am sitting on the desk and IT IS BUSY) locate the car to quote.... Nolan is VERY Helpful and has GREAT product knowledge..... Jay 714 552 0300 Has he called you yet???
Just got through with Nolen, and it's all set.
Thanks Again!!

PHOTOGLOU
01-27-2007, 03:48 PM
Just got through with Nolen, and it's all set.
Thanks Again!!
Hey Alan I have an ad unit 06 Cobalt LS No pwr windows or door locks 11,990 BUT I CAN HAVE pwr added for $750 with keyless entry....... Call Nolan or me if you are interested... Jay 714 552 0300

Boatcop
01-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Hey Alan I have an ad unit 06 Cobalt LS No pwr windows or door locks 11,990 BUT I CAN HAVE pwr added for $750 with keyless entry....... Call Nolan or me if you are interested... Jay 714 552 0300
Thanks,
But she was set on the '07.

Boatcop
02-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Jay,
Mom-in-law thanks you, as do I.
She loves the new 'Balt. Nice seeing Nolan again, and meeting Steve. You got a great couple of guys working for you. Thank them again for me.
Also good to hear you've turned that place around. Glad January sales (WAY) outpaced December's.
Now if only I needed ANOTHER new truck. :idea:

PHOTOGLOU
02-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Jay,
Mom-in-law thanks you, as do I.
She loves the new 'Balt. Nice seeing Nolan again, and meeting Steve. You got a great couple of guys working for you. Thank them again for me.
Also good to hear you've turned that place around. Glad January sales (WAY) outpaced December's.
Now if only I needed ANOTHER new truck. :idea:
Thank you, Again...... I appreciate the continued support.... Glad to hear she and you are happy and again THANKS.....