PDA

View Full Version : Feb issue of HB, LOL! page 69...

Midlife Advantage
01-27-2007, 03:15 PM
so I'm flippin thru and this just jumped off the page. Page 69, the girl in the blue bikini; total Nipple shot. My neighbors probably thought I was nuts as I ran out to my truck with a magazine in hand to get my magnifying glass from my tool bag! :D

ratso
01-27-2007, 03:19 PM
They can put it in the mag... but DO NOT post a pic here...http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Havasu1986
01-27-2007, 03:24 PM
John West from Ultra wrote in his section that he pointed that out to H.B. and he wished the girls in his boat would show their nipples.:D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-27-2007, 03:24 PM
Yeah! Who edits that thing anyway??? :D

ratso
01-27-2007, 03:26 PM
That issue could be worth big bucks 50 years from now...:D

Jetaholic
01-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Hot Boat has a magazine???

Midlife Advantage
01-27-2007, 03:43 PM
yeah, maybe even, like, ten bucks!:eek:

SHOTKALLIN
01-27-2007, 04:49 PM
thats just arreola:D

sixgunsam
01-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Man, you've got some eyes! I've already flipped through the mag twice and never noticed, 3rd times a charm though:D

lawbreaker2
01-27-2007, 05:49 PM
And you say this is on page "69" huh!!!:D

riverroyal
01-27-2007, 05:54 PM
the page,put it on here,see if you get a hand slap.Plus i dont subscribe to HB:D

DILLIGAF
01-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Friggin' perv...getting a maginifying glass and shit....jeeezzz Tim
:)

eek-a-RAT
01-27-2007, 06:47 PM
wooo hooo! skin to win!
on another note. no jet tech in this issue. no love for the jet boats?

lawbreaker2
01-27-2007, 08:17 PM
I will have to buy it now.:D

GunninGopher
01-27-2007, 10:34 PM
wooo hooo! skin to win!
on another note. no jet tech in this issue. no love for the jet boats?
No kidding. Jet Tech is the first part I go to read and it was missing. I don't remember that ever happening before. I'm really a jet boat fan, and have been a HB subscriber since '91. I've witnessed the shift from homestyle ***boats like jets to the big money-built rides like the ones the highlight now.
The funny thing for me is, I just got my first renew card in like 8 years. I was that paid in advance because I'd always renew a year or two at the boat show. They quit going to the San Diego boat show a while back, so I guess it finally caught up.
As for the nipple shot. Dude, I had already put this issue in the box. I had to break it out and still had to look 3 times just to find it on the page. It wasn't even worth mentioning. Unless you want to point out how absolutely perfect the model in yellow and orange is on the next couple of pages, if that was the same girl.

TRG
01-28-2007, 12:08 AM
Mrs. Nipple/areola is also on page 70 as well;) .

Midlife Advantage
01-28-2007, 07:49 AM
Friggin' perv...getting a maginifying glass and shit....jeeezzz Tim
:)
thats right! no nipples unnoticed in here:D

Midlife Advantage
01-28-2007, 07:58 AM
No kidding. Jet Tech is the first part I go to read and it was missing. I don't remember that ever happening before. I'm really a jet boat fan, and have been a HB subscriber since '91. I've witnessed the shift from homestyle ***boats like jets to the big money-built rides like the ones the highlight now.
The funny thing for me is, I just got my first renew card in like 8 years. I was that paid in advance because I'd always renew a year or two at the boat show. They quit going to the San Diego boat show a while back, so I guess it finally caught up.
As for the nipple shot. Dude, I had already put this issue in the box. I had to break it out and still had to look 3 times just to find it on the page. It wasn't even worth mentioning. Unless you want to point out how absolutely perfect the model in yellow and orange is on the next couple of pages, if that was the same girl.
I dont think it is, but that one is placed in pictures that dont really even feature the boat, just her, which is fine. She has better lines than the boat for sure. It was worth mentioning just to see how many people Did Not notice it! Funny as hell that it made it to print. Ya had to wonder if they saw it and said ahh, no one will notice that!
I of course was hoping the poor model/victim there would come on line and get on my case for noticing, which would be super!:devil:
unfortunately the only girl making pervert comments on here is DILLIGAF, LOL!
:2purples: :D Just kiddin Tom, I expected exactly what you said.

No Regrets
01-28-2007, 01:01 PM
This thread is worthless without a pic.
or link.:)

MR.rvrluvr
01-28-2007, 01:13 PM
why does something so simple make us so happy

GunninGopher
01-28-2007, 01:38 PM
I was just bustin' you nuts a little, Midlife Advantage. You have some good eyes, at least for the nipple!! ;)
This thread is worthless without a pic.
or link.:)
Take up a collection for me if I get banned, but here goes....
The Nippleshot:
http://www.theolanders.net/files/NippleShot.jpg
The other chick:
http://www.theolanders.net/files/OtherChick.jpg

JetBoatRich
01-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Amazing, I missed that shot:jawdrop: you have ot be kidding:D

Midlife Advantage
01-29-2007, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=GunninGopher;2362692]I was just bustin' you nuts a little, Midlife Advantage. You have some good eyes, at least for the nipple!! ;)
Take up a collection for me if I get banned, but here goes....
you have some stones thats for sure! In light of the "reminder" thread that just went out sat morning, I wasn't even gonna go there! They're both hot. The thought of banning you is a confusing circle; you post a picture on HB, of a picture in HB, the mag, and they get upset?:confused:
Nipples rule....

lucky
01-29-2007, 01:17 PM
to the guys still waiting to get thiers lmao :D
hey ratso , how are you and the "new" doing ??? :D any stories ? I'm on lockdown and can only tell you about the obcene things topless tells me at night :--- lmao :devil: I know how she got her name know

moneypit
01-29-2007, 01:40 PM
I dont know what you guys are talking about but I blew this photo up more because she looks familiar... Turns out I dont know her.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/403nip.jpg

charlyox
01-29-2007, 01:58 PM
I'm surprised it's still on there.

topless
01-29-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm surprised it's still on there.It's only a half a nipple.

DILLIGAF
01-29-2007, 02:10 PM
All this over something like that....come on, act like you have seen one before
lol

Debbolas
01-29-2007, 02:17 PM
It's only a half a nipple.
word, sister ;)