PDA

View Full Version : A bang up job by gdumbya.

Blown 472
01-28-2007, 10:17 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42505000/jpg/_42505887_girl_afp220.jpg

SmokinLowriderSS
01-28-2007, 11:52 AM
So, Pres Bush shot her civics teacher?

bigq
01-28-2007, 01:21 PM
Is that LA High school?

centerhill condor
01-28-2007, 01:59 PM
Is that LA High school?
detroit, LA, nola?

Moneypitt
01-28-2007, 05:46 PM
This thread makes no sense what so ever. How do you relate that to Pres. Bush? Could it be that Iraqis did something to another Iraqi?? What a useless headline to the thread.......Do you work for the NY times?.........MP

Blown 472
01-28-2007, 05:50 PM
This thread makes no sense what so ever. How do you relate that to Pres. Bush? Could it be that Iraqis did something to another Iraqi?? What a useless headline to the thread.......Do you work for the NY times?.........MP
Well since gdumbya removed the power of that country when he invaded it he is responsible for the security of the people, but what do we care they are just sand niggers.

Moneypitt
01-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Well since gdumbya removed the power of that country when he invaded it he is responsible for the security of the people, but what do we care they are just sand niggers.
And this is something that never happened before the fall of Sadam??

Blown 472
01-28-2007, 07:00 PM
And this is something that never happened before the fall of Sadam??
sadams dead, gdumbyas in charge now and failing at his job.

Steve 1
01-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Bent I know and this was better!!!!!!!
http://www.usaid.gov/iraq/pdf/iraq_mass_graves.pdf

Blown 472
01-28-2007, 07:12 PM
Bent I know and this was better!!!!!!!
http://www.usaid.gov/iraq/pdf/iraq_mass_graves.pdf
Old news, and where did you crawl out from under? sadam and his men are dead, gdumbya is in charge now.

Moneypitt
01-28-2007, 08:15 PM
sadams dead, gdumbyas in charge now and failing at his job.
There is a failure going on. Failure to throw the damm media out of a war zone and take care of business. Still the thread heading and the (story) doesn't relate.......Why do you bash only the president, how about the bleeding heart sissys that said go for it, and then changed their mind? As I see this Iraqi deal, once again we have handcuffed our troops, preventing them from doing their job, and you blame this on Bush?? How about putting the blame where it belongs, bleeding heart liberals that have never seen what a war looks like........It aint pretty, never has been, never will be. That pic you posted could easily be where they butchered a chicken for dinner last night. There is no conection to the heading in any form...........If the suckass house and senate would say ok, do it, do it now, and be done with it, it would be over in a week.............Now who's fault is that?...........MP

Blown 472
01-28-2007, 08:20 PM
There is a failure going on. Failure to throw the damm media out of a war zone and take care of business. Still the thread heading and the (story) doesn't relate.......Why do you bash only the president, how about the bleeding heart sissys that said go for it, and then changed their mind? As I see this Iraqi deal, once again we have handcuffed our troops, preventing them from doing their job, and you blame this on Bush?? How about putting the blame where it belongs, bleeding heart liberals that have never seen what a war looks like........It aint pretty, never has been, never will be. That pic you posted could easily be where they butchered a chicken for dinner last night. There is no conection to the heading in any form...........If the suckass house and senate would say ok, do it, do it now, and be done with it, it would be over in a week.............Now who's fault is that?...........MP
Well considering the occupying force has the responsiblity per the geneva convention to provide security to the population I would say that is it is bushs fault but what is the geneva convention but a few guide lines, no?

Poster X
01-28-2007, 08:22 PM
Bush has had years to do it with full autonomy. He didn't do it. The Democrats haven't done anything to hinder him yet. Just talk so far, but now all of a sudden it's the Dem's fault? This sounds more like you are looking for a way to displace blame than solve the problem.

Heater
01-28-2007, 08:25 PM
You are one of many idiots that doesn't deserve to live in this country.......pack your liberal tool bag and get the hell out....oh wait, I forgot that you can't cause you are waiting for the GOV to pay your way cause they owe it to you.....so here we are stuck with your dumba#$....
In addition, please explain to me why your clown troop is not praising the President for the recent lowering of gas prices, you normally yell when they go up.....what gives, two faced?????? Bitch about everything but have no answer??? Come back with something good and not your usual trivial bullcrap...

Heater
01-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Well considering the occupying force has the responsiblity per the geneva convention to provide security to the population I would say that is it is bushs fault but what is the geneva convention but a few guide lines, no?
That's it, bring the Geneva convention into this, you post a pic of a school attacked with the blood of a innocent unarmed student on here and then yell about the Geneva convention????? Once again you prove you are a total tool...

SmokinLowriderSS
01-29-2007, 03:22 AM
So you are saying the Iraqi people were better off under Saddam, Uday, and Kusay.

SmokinLowriderSS
01-29-2007, 03:28 AM
Which Geneva convention blown?
Are you sure it isn't the Hauge Convention?
Again, you have almost as much comprehention of the Geneva Convention as your buddy Poser does, and he has ZERO.
Which one?
Which passage?
You like to cut-paste crap, cut-paste the correct passages, and leave the verification link.

Blown 472
01-29-2007, 04:50 AM
You are one of many idiots that doesn't deserve to live in this country.......pack your liberal tool bag and get the hell out....oh wait, I forgot that you can't cause you are waiting for the GOV to pay your way cause they owe it to you.....so here we are stuck with your dumba#$....
In addition, please explain to me why your clown troop is not praising the President for the recent lowering of gas prices, you normally yell when they go up.....what gives, two faced?????? Bitch about everything but have no answer??? Come back with something good and not your usual trivial bullcrap...
OH they went down for a week, and now are going back up after the state of the union address, you should pull your head out, tool.

Blown 472
01-29-2007, 04:53 AM
Which Geneva convention blown?
Are you sure it isn't the Hauge Convention?
Again, you have almost as much comprehention of the Geneva Convention as your buddy Poser does, and he has ZERO.
Which one?
Which passage?
You like to cut-paste crap, cut-paste the correct passages, and leave the verification link.
An occupying power has a duty to restore and ensure public order and safety in the territory under its authority.58 Under customary international law, this duty begins once a stable regime of occupation has been established, but under the Geneva Conventions, the duty attaches as soon as the occupying force has any relation with the civilians of that territory, that is, at the soonest possible moment -- a principle that finds reflection in U.S. military policy.59 This duty requires the United States and its allies to use their own personnel to secure public order as they advance through the country and be prepared to mobilize and adequately train local military, and eventually police, personnel for such responsibilities. These forces must follow directly on those that displace existing authorities, to leave no intermediate period for reprisal and revenge.
I am sure you can goggle the rest as you are the king of that since you have no life.

HighRoller
01-29-2007, 09:23 AM
Man you are getting desperate. In case you weren't aware, the President can't do anything alone, he needs approval from Congress. May I remind your amnesia riddled brain that congress VOTED FOR THIS WAR ALONG WITH BUSH so any blood is on their hands as well. At least Bush is still trying to follow through on the initial plan, unlike others who have peed themselves and want to cut and run. So this is Bush's war? He did it all by himself? Not one person in the entire country was in favor of going to Iraq? You wish.
Blown, I doubt you know little of the Geneva convention other than what you read on countersuck.org so please step off your high horse. It's very strange that you weren't on here railing loudly day after day when Saddam was filling those mass graves. Neither were you howling every day about Castro or Communist China or all those other places where innocent people die every day. Where is your indignation about Darfur???????? What a hypocrite you are. Please save us your drivel and preface every post of yours with "I hate Bush, so therefore..." At least we'd know for once you're telling the truth.
You're nothing but an anti-American Bush hater. You can say you're not, but your actions speak more loudly than your words.

Blown 472
01-29-2007, 03:49 PM
Man you are getting desperate. In case you weren't aware, the President can't do anything alone, he needs approval from Congress. May I remind your amnesia riddled brain that congress VOTED FOR THIS WAR ALONG WITH BUSH so any blood is on their hands as well. At least Bush is still trying to follow through on the initial plan, unlike others who have peed themselves and want to cut and run. So this is Bush's war? He did it all by himself? Not one person in the entire country was in favor of going to Iraq? You wish.
Blown, I doubt you know little of the Geneva convention other than what you read on countersuck.org so please step off your high horse. It's very strange that you weren't on here railing loudly day after day when Saddam was filling those mass graves. Neither were you howling every day about Castro or Communist China or all those other places where innocent people die every day. Where is your indignation about Darfur???????? What a hypocrite you are. Please save us your drivel and preface every post of yours with "I hate Bush, so therefore..." At least we'd know for once you're telling the truth.
You're nothing but an anti-American Bush hater. You can say you're not, but your actions speak more loudly than your words.
Funny, I have posted about dafur, maybe you didn't read it cuz it had grown up words in it.

SmokinLowriderSS
01-29-2007, 03:54 PM
An occupying power has a duty to restore and ensure public order and safety in the territory under its authority.58 Under customary international law, this duty begins once a stable regime of occupation has been established, but under the Geneva Conventions, the duty attaches as soon as the occupying force has any relation with the civilians of that territory, that is, at the soonest possible moment -- a principle that finds reflection in U.S. military policy.59 This duty requires the United States and its allies to use their own personnel to secure public order as they advance through the country and be prepared to mobilize and adequately train local military, and eventually police, personnel for such responsibilities. These forces must follow directly on those that displace existing authorities, to leave no intermediate period for reprisal and revenge.
I am sure you can goggle the rest as you are the king of that since you have no life.
Since none of the above is from any Geneva or Hauge agreement, you score a very large "F" blown, in RED ink (I'm old-school").
You never know, I MIGHT not have to "google" them up, I just may have copies of them here, just like my copy of the US Constitution I have.
You on the other hand, still prove to know nothing of the Intl laws you attempt to quote.
Here's all the help you get blown:
The Avalon Project at the Yale Law School: The Laws Of War (http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/lawofwar/lawwar.htm)

donzi5150
01-29-2007, 04:01 PM
This is unbelivable....the US and the President is responsible.......The Geneva Convention per blown's quote is "An occupying power has a duty to restore and ensure public order and safety in the territory under its authority" Is there a time table to restore safety? Typical Dem set a time table and run......Many of our major cities have had higher death rates that Iraq! There are 300 million Americans and about 26 million in Iraq yet LA or Chicago at about 6 or 7 million have had higher totals......and are not in the war zone! We have not had public order in our country and we have been trying for over 200 years!
X quotes that Pres. Bush has had years to do it? Well what about idiot Clinton #1? The last trip I made into Iraq I was ordered directly from the Clinton White House that I could not return fire! During the 11 years of the UN Sanctions and no fly zones the US and it's allies lost troops when Sadam's troops attacked us and Clinton refused to take care of business....the UN was in charge so we will support them unlimited for 10 or 12 years well atleast during his 8 years and let Americans die but Bush has 3 + and lets run.....
It's amazing how the Right supported pressure during those 8 years, supported Bosnia and Clintons promise of a 6 month operation and 12 years later we still have troops there. The Right did not support the cut and run from Somalia but the great "Left" Leader left and that coutry which has been under the warlords control and death and distruction has followed.....
Speaking of Clinton, I saw some bobblehead dolls this weakend at a shop and all of the presidents had a simple pose with a tradmark smile, tie, etc....but the Clinton doll was pulling down his pants........China has a Clinton and Lewenski Condoms.......Yeah he is a respected person in the rest of the world! :idea:

Racey
01-29-2007, 04:22 PM
Hey blown, why are you so worked up over this happening in a WAR ZONE, when stuff like this still happens right here on american soil in (your choice of major city here)

SmokinLowriderSS
01-29-2007, 04:51 PM
So blown, what event CAUSED that bloodstain you hang on the president's neck?

Heater
01-29-2007, 05:14 PM
OH they went down for a week, and now are going back up after the state of the union address, you should pull your head out, tool.
The point being, you uneducated tool blabber mouth, is that you bitch only when you see fit.....Anyone that blames the President solely for the price of gas is a tool....you are just one of the biggest and prove it on almost every post.

Blown 472
01-29-2007, 05:17 PM
The point being, you uneducated tool blabber mouth, is that you bitch only when you see fit.....Anyone that blames the President solely for the price of gas is a tool....you are just one of the biggest and prove it on almost every post.
yup you gots it there brainiack, and you just follow blindly good ol gdumbya, proves that you is really smart now dont it?

Heater
01-29-2007, 05:54 PM
yup you gots it there brainiack, and you just follow blindly good ol gdumbya, proves that you is really smart now dont it?
I know the threat and I know the answer to that threat, you on the other hand don't understand anything.....you are a typical blabber mouth with no balls....point the finger and run is all you know how to do...

Blown 472
01-29-2007, 06:00 PM
I know the threat and I know the answer to that threat, you on the other hand don't understand anything.....you are a typical blabber mouth with no balls....point the finger and run is all you know how to do...
The threat? what is the "threat" please edjumacate lil ol me on this "threat"

Moneypitt
01-29-2007, 07:54 PM
Much eaiser to kill cockroaches in their nest, than to wait until they are all over the house...............MP

Heater
01-29-2007, 08:23 PM
The threat????? Take a ride over there and tell them you want to join there anti bush clan and be there American buddy, you know with all the crap going on here in the USA you need a break.....see what they answer you with????? I got videos of what they will do to you if you would like to see it? Bottomline is this enemy wants ANY American dead, to include you.. MP said it all in his post....If these guys want to try to kill Americans then why not have them go after Americans that have the ability to kill them on their own soil....instead of innocent unarmed American civilians on our soil......President Bush has done a very good job of keeping this country safe and putting national security ahead of power politics...Honestly if it is sooooo bad as you say then why don't you get the hell out? Why would you stay in a place with so much bad stuff going on? You really think your liberal clown troop has the answer???? Newsflash-----the reason we are in this mess is due to appeasement, which you and your gang love so much.......

bigq
01-29-2007, 08:30 PM
I know..... and the weapon that spilled the blood was not made in Iraq or the USA...hmmmmm.....:idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
01-30-2007, 03:46 AM
I know..... and the weapon that spilled the blood was not made in Iraq or the USA...hmmmmm.....:idea:
So do I, and how many schoolgirl bodies were the result. :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
01-30-2007, 04:05 AM
Much eaiser to kill cockroaches in their nest, than to wait until they are all over the house...............MP
Very much so. Should burned the nest out 40 years ago, but we gave them several rooms in the house already. Got to take them back.

Blown 472
01-30-2007, 04:46 AM
The threat????? Take a ride over there and tell them you want to join there anti bush clan and be there American buddy, you know with all the crap going on here in the USA you need a break.....see what they answer you with????? I got videos of what they will do to you if you would like to see it? Bottomline is this enemy wants ANY American dead, to include you.. MP said it all in his post....If these guys want to try to kill Americans then why not have them go after Americans that have the ability to kill them on their own soil....instead of innocent unarmed American civilians on our soil......President Bush has done a very good job of keeping this country safe and putting national security ahead of power politics...Honestly if it is sooooo bad as you say then why don't you get the hell out? Why would you stay in a place with so much bad stuff going on? You really think your liberal clown troop has the answer???? Newsflash-----the reason we are in this mess is due to appeasement, which you and your gang love so much.......
Blah blah blah, same ol story over and over, you are like a broken record.

Old Texan
01-30-2007, 06:10 AM
Truth hurts

donzi5150
01-30-2007, 08:28 AM
Blown, I’m sorry but I usually don’t resort to calling people names like many on the left but you are going too far with your ostrich impersonation! The dummycrats want to speak directly to our enemies! Let's take a lesson from history that is still repeating itself over and over again! Israel talks to its enemy’s everyday! Israel pulls back and builds a wall around its county for protection. Israel wants to be left alone! And what continues to happen? Yesterday, despite a seize fire the Palestinian’s order a homicide bomber to go in and kill innocent civilians. Could you at least agree it’s cowardly? Do you really think if we stick our head in the sand as you propose with your idiotic banter that the terrorists will just go away? We did that with Clinton in the White House and look what happen…..9/11! So please go bury you cowardly head and leave it to real men and women to defend your ass!
SmokenlowriderSS, I would like to thank you for your service to this country despite the rants of Jane Fonda, I mean Susan Sarandon, I mean Blown. I wish I was still there with you if you are still serving……Spec Op’s all the way!

SmokinLowriderSS
01-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Here blown, you missed something............................ :rolleyes:

Steve 1
01-30-2007, 04:37 PM
Old news, and where did you crawl out from under? sadam and his men are dead, gdumbya is in charge now.
Jerk off this would still be the Iraq rule of the day had the liberal icon Saddam remained in power.

HighRoller
01-30-2007, 04:46 PM
It's funny how the so called "dead bodies" that Blown can somehow blame on the Jews or Bush are the only ones he sheds a tear over. I've been on here a while and I don't recall him calling out Clinton for bombing innocent workers at the Aspirin factory. Nor did he challenge the PLO or Yassir Arafat for blowing up one load of children after another on their way to school. He's just obsessed with hating Bush and will do anything to prove his point. Then he runs away and sticks his fingers in his ears like a 3 year old and screams "LALALA I can't hear you"....when the truth starts to discredit him.
How was the Code Pinko rally, Blown? Did you get to spoon with some lezzies from NOW?

Heater
01-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Your wussy "I hate Bush" tune sounds alot worse than my broken record....
Go cuddle up with that Commie B&$tch Jane Fonda and yell about all the bad things happening to us....be careful that she doesn't get the blood on you...

Blown 472
01-30-2007, 07:02 PM
Blown, I’m sorry but I usually don’t resort to calling people names like many on the left but you are going too far with your ostrich impersonation! The dummycrats want to speak directly to our enemies! Let's take a lesson from history that is still repeating itself over and over again! Israel talks to its enemy’s everyday! Israel pulls back and builds a wall around its county for protection. Israel wants to be left alone! And what continues to happen? Yesterday, despite a seize fire the Palestinian’s order a homicide bomber to go in and kill innocent civilians. Could you at least agree it’s cowardly? Do you really think if we stick our head in the sand as you propose with your idiotic banter that the terrorists will just go away? We did that with Clinton in the White House and look what happen…..9/11! So please go bury you cowardly head and leave it to real men and women to defend your ass!
SmokenlowriderSS, I would like to thank you for your service to this country despite the rants of Jane Fonda, I mean Susan Sarandon, I mean Blown. I wish I was still there with you if you are still serving……Spec Op’s all the way!
Boy you really read way too far into things, try again loser.

Blown 472
01-30-2007, 07:04 PM
It's funny how the so called "dead bodies" that Blown can somehow blame on the Jews or Bush are the only ones he sheds a tear over. I've been on here a while and I don't recall him calling out Clinton for bombing innocent workers at the Aspirin factory. Nor did he challenge the PLO or Yassir Arafat for blowing up one load of children after another on their way to school. He's just obsessed with hating Bush and will do anything to prove his point. Then he runs away and sticks his fingers in his ears like a 3 year old and screams "LALALA I can't hear you"....when the truth starts to discredit him.
How was the Code Pinko rally, Blown? Did you get to spoon with some lezzies from NOW?
Was I on here when Clinton was in office??
Code what? no idea what that is.
Note the join date pinhead.

Blown 472
01-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Here blown, you missed something............................ :rolleyes:
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

SmokinLowriderSS
01-30-2007, 07:09 PM
Go cuddle up with that Commie B&$tch Jane Fonda and yell about all the bad things happening to us....be careful that she doesn't get the blood on you...
Don't even get blown started on his fantasies about Hanoi Jane Fondle. What he dreams of her doing to him is truly sick.
Hey! Blown!!!!
You keep missing it.

Blown 472
01-30-2007, 07:12 PM
Don't even get blown started on his fantasies about Hanoi Jane Fondle. What he dreams of her doing to him is truly sick.
Hey! Blown!!!!
You keep missing it.
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

SmokinLowriderSS
01-31-2007, 06:31 AM

donzi5150
01-31-2007, 04:35 PM
Here is Blown's answer to my fact based comment: "Boy you really read way too far into things, try again loser!"
When a person is an idiot, it takes an intelligent person to reach down inside to find the root of the stupidity! Psychology 101......When you are a coward also that just takes the stupidity to a whole new level. Look at the facts not the emotional heartfelt tree hugging philosophy. You sounded just like the idiot celebrities at the D.C. rally over the weekend. Tim Robbins when questioned on the best course of action in Iraq.....why don't you enlist and find out....idiot! Jane Fonda: Do you think 3 million people will be slaughtered after we pull out just like in Vietnam? Her answer, we weren’t invited to Vietnam! Intelligent answers......Some of your friends I presume? :confused:

SmokinLowriderSS
01-31-2007, 07:10 PM
Blown doesn't care for facts, they get in the way of his bigoterd hatred.
Since he's avoided my question 3 times in a row (with reminders), here's another one:
Is The President Responsible For The Murders In New Orleans Louisiana blown?
January 5, 2007....The New Year has delivered a spate of murders and shootings in the City of New Orleans. In the past week, 12 people have killed, six in the span of just 24 bloody hours. Included in the carnage was the senseless killing of a filmmaker and the shooting of her husband, a doctor. The murders were spread out all over New Orleans: Central City, Desire, Lower Ninth Ward, Faubourg Marigny, and Mid-City. In all of these tragic cases, no arrests have been made forcing Crimestoppers to increase its reward in an attempt to spur reluctant witnesses to come forward with information.
2007 is starting out even deadlier than 2006, a particularly gruesome year, in which 161 people were killed, a rate which is 4 ½ times the national average for a city the size of New Orleans.
Pres Bush is the head man in charge of THIS country blown. Is he responsible for the 50,000 people who die every year in car wrecks? He could ban cars with the stroke of a pen blown and stop the carnage.
Do I need to find pix of those blown?
So blown, what event CAUSED that bloodstain????? (number 4)

Blown 472
01-31-2007, 08:58 PM
Here is Blown's answer to my fact based comment: "Boy you really read way too far into things, try again loser!"
When a person is an idiot, it takes an intelligent person to reach down inside to find the root of the stupidity! Psychology 101......When you are a coward also that just takes the stupidity to a whole new level. Look at the facts not the emotional heartfelt tree hugging philosophy. You sounded just like the idiot celebrities at the D.C. rally over the weekend. Tim Robbins when questioned on the best course of action in Iraq.....why don't you enlist and find out....idiot! Jane Fonda: Do you think 3 million people will be slaughtered after we pull out just like in Vietnam? Her answer, we weren’t invited to Vietnam! Intelligent answers......Some of your friends I presume? :confused:
And maybe we are all rabbits and this is a dream, perhaps you could clue us all in on the dark side I harbor Mr jung.

donzi5150
02-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Simple way to clue youself in, pull you head out of your ass, look at facts not politically idiology or trough information that is slanted. Look at facts and don't bring your warped left leaning ideas to the table. I have a quote on my wall from JFK that I have quoted before but it applies here since your not getting it:
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
Damn, a Democrat said that? He is one of the poster children of the LEFT and he understood it.........Pull your head out of the emotion and idiology and look at the facts! Then you will be in the light!:idea:

Poster X
02-01-2007, 01:11 PM
SmokinlowriderSS wrote:
Since he's avoided my question 3 times in a row (with reminders), here's another one:
Is The President Responsible For The Murders In New Orleans Louisiana blown?
You've avoided answering questions for weeks Einstein. I suggest you answer those posed to you before you get too cocky on any thread. We all can read. You talk the talk but you definitely do not walk the walk. I don't think you can be Blown's latex salesman either. ;)

SmokinLowriderSS
02-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Still not reading posts yet blabbing eh poser? More of the same. :rolleyes:
Care to help blown?
What was the exact cause of the bloodstain clown hangs arround the president's neck? (ask #5)
I don't think blown knows and hasn't got the sack to admit it. You better google it for him. Try CNN too. I'll bet even AlJazeerah has it.

Poster X
02-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Talkin' smack for your partners in the Brain Trust eh? You were asked 3 basic questions you totally ignored in spite of the fact, 95% of your posts can be paraphrased, "Answer the question." We have deduced you have no opinion you can't google and cut and paste. You're schtick is tired and everyone on this forum knows you're a blowhard that can't answer half the questions you pose. They won't admit it but, they know. Now you're a sad sack on their team they'll just choose to bench. C'ya on the flip-flop douche. Enjoy worthlessness. ;)

Blown 472
02-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Care to help blown?
What was the exact cause of the bloodstain clown hangs arround the president's neck? (ask #5)
I don't think blown knows and hasn't got the sack to admit it. You better google it for him. Try CNN too. I'll bet even AlJazeerah has it.
Come on smokin, are you that dumb?
When is the last time you banged your wife?:idea:

Old Texan
02-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Smokin', the boys are quite spry this evening it seems, notice the drool.....
Must have simultaneously broke out their old beta copies of "Barbarella". Or maybe something from their bud Sean Penn, "Dumb Men Talking". "Social" festival of sorts.....:devil:

Blown 472
02-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Smokin', the boys are quite spry this evening it seems, notice the drool.....
Must have simultaneously broke out their old beta copies of "Barbarella". Or maybe something from their bud Sean Penn, "Dumb Men Talking". "Social" festival of sorts.....:devil:
Barbarella? dude you are dating your self with that one.

Heater
02-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Come on smokin, are you that dumb?
When is the last time you banged your wife?:idea:
Nice post.....you gonna answer the question Smokin has asked you 5 times?
Or are you just gonna keep making childish remarks about a mans wife?

Blown 472
02-02-2007, 04:58 AM
Nice post.....you gonna answer the question Smokin has asked you 5 times?
Or are you just gonna keep making childish remarks about a mans wife?
I am sure him is purdy smart like you, dont take no rocket smarts to figure out how that happend, sides me thinks he needs sum poossy.
You might want to phuck something other then your hand too.

donzi5150
02-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Funny....Blown has attacked, called names, avoided, impersonated (maybe?) an idiot an every time I throw out facts he never answers them or addresses them directly........Sounds much like all the sound bites every night...no substance, no facts, no plan, no clue........just rants off the subject and of course the second grade name calling because he has no factual answer! But yet his type wants to have power and the others much like him follow blindly from Hillary and Pelosi on down to the homeless tree hugger in Birkenstocks living under the Golden Gate Bridge…….:jawdrop:

Old Texan
02-02-2007, 12:47 PM
Funny....Blown has attacked, called names, avoided, impersonated (maybe?) an idiot an every time I throw out facts he never answers them or addresses them directly........Sounds much like all the sound bites every night...no substance, no facts, no plan, no clue........just rants off the subject and of course the second grade name calling because he has no factual answer! But yet his type wants to have power and the others much like him follow blindly from Hillary and Pelosi on down to the homeless tree hugger in Birkenstocks living under the Golden Gate Bridge…….:jawdrop:
Typical of the liberal breed.
I know, I know Blown you aren't a Lib.....:rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
02-02-2007, 02:40 PM
I'll keep the clues short for ya blown, so as to not add to your distress.
Baghdad
Girls High School
Mortars
25 casualties (it's OK to take your shoes off)

Blown 472
02-02-2007, 04:29 PM
See now you are the idiot, never voted democrate in my life, try again pinhead.
You are the one that is following blindly, what ever gdumbya says you just eat up then go spew it to your coworkers who I am sure are sick of you by now.

donzi5150
02-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Did I say vote or follow....I think they are different words, hold on let me check the dictionary......yes they are! and there goes the name calling again.......talk about intelligent conversation!:idea: and have I ever quoted Bush? No........I have also not agreed with some of his policies........But then again another baseless fact.

Blown 472
02-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Did I say vote or follow....I think they are different words, hold on let me check the dictionary......yes they are! and there goes the name calling again.......talk about intelligent conversation!:idea:
You know me so well that you think I follow them? wow that is some funny shit.
It is hard to have an intelligent conversation with some one whos thoughts are so narrow and beliefs so stuck in the 60's.

SmokinLowriderSS
02-03-2007, 01:24 AM
Pretty funny how blown's keeping his head stuck in the sand desperately trying to avoid the fact that the photo he posted was caused by some arabs he supports lobbing mortar shells into a girl's high school, murdering 5, injuring 20.

Blown 472
02-03-2007, 06:34 AM
Pretty funny how blown's keeping his head stuck in the sand desperately trying to avoid the fact that the photo he posted was caused by some arabs he supports lobbing mortar shells into a girl's high school, murdering 5, injuring 20.
All part of the providing security, but you still dont get the point.

donzi5150
02-05-2007, 08:47 AM
And what is the point? We have been attempting to have security in the US for over 200 years and the deterant facto that has been dumbed down by the left's desire for political correctness has made it worse over the years......
As far as stuck in the 60's mindframe......funny I did not think that protecting our county was only a 60's mindframe.....cutting and running as you seem to endorse is much more of a 60's mindframes!:idea: