PDA

View Full Version : When someone annoys you on a plane.

RitcheyRch
01-29-2007, 06:37 AM
I'm sure this might land someone in jail for doing.
If you are sitting next to someone who irritates you on a plane or train:
1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.
2. Remove your laptop.
3. Turn it on.
4. Make sure the guy who won't leave you alone can see the screen.
6. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky.
7. Then hit this link:
www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf

GHT
01-29-2007, 06:48 AM
Don't think that would be too wise.. If I saw it on the guys computer next to me I would think it was a bomb and I would probably snap his F'ing neck prior to the "fake" countdown getting to zero. I mean, I would be thinking I was going to die anyway so I might as well take him prior to him taking me... Then I would be up on charges for his death.. NOT GOOD..:idea:

RitcheyRch
01-29-2007, 06:55 AM
Agree, wouldnt be wise to have that on a computer. Imagine the chaos that could happen on a packed aircraft if some idiot did that.
Don't think that would be too wise.. If I saw it on the guys computer next to me I would think it was a bomb and I would probably snap his F'ing neck prior to the "fake" countdown getting to zero. I mean, I would be thinking I was going to die anyway so I might as well take him prior to him taking me... Then I would be up on charges for his death.. NOT GOOD..:idea:

Baja Big Dog
01-29-2007, 11:22 AM
IM not the brightest bulb on the tree, and I have traveled alot, although this is funny shit here it is without a doubt the dumbest fricken thing I could think of .:jawdrop:

RitcheyRch
01-29-2007, 11:34 AM
I totally agree. Was only meant as a joke. Could never imagine doing this as would land you a$$ in jail on top of a bunch of other crap.
IM not the brightest bulb on the tree, and I have traveled alot, although this is funny shit here it is without a doubt the dumbest fricken thing I could think of .:jawdrop:

Ziggy
01-29-2007, 02:03 PM
I just slip a SBD out and smile :D

SmokinLowriderSS
01-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Darned funny, but yes, darned stupid to do on a plane. I think some jail time, and a LOT of lawyer fees spent to avoid more jail time would be guaranteed in your future.

centerhill condor
01-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Darned funny, but yes, darned stupid to do on a plane. I think some jail time, and a LOT of lawyer fees spent to avoid more jail time would be guaranteed in your future.
and you could just nod and be polite, have many more drinks, feign sleep or no speeky engrish!:)

Beer-30
01-29-2007, 05:53 PM
My wife's boss sent that to me this AM. Freakin funny!

BadKachina
01-29-2007, 07:12 PM
If you didn't bring your laptop you could always blow up your shoe like this idiot........:confused: :jawdrop: :D
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/LAW/09/08/shoebomber.reid/long.reid.gi.jpg

SHOTKALLIN
01-29-2007, 09:21 PM
There is NO WAY you would get charged. They would never file that one. Even if they did there is no American jury that would convict you. That is a Freebie if you ask me.:D

SHOTKALLIN
01-29-2007, 09:22 PM
ROTFLMFAO:D :D :D Best laugh I've had in awhile!:D

Robert1050
01-29-2007, 09:25 PM
ROTFLMAO over that one also! Best laugh I've had in a while...
Robert

Mike K
01-30-2007, 10:29 AM
I have to fly a lot for my job ... there are many annoying people on planes ... this is what I do ... I will take out a yellow stick it note and write down something like "hey ..someone tell the guy in 15 A to shut up! ... then I go to the bathroom and stick it on the mirror ... it's trip ... people don't take the note down ..,but the come out and they look at the 'yacker" and smile ...hopefully the guy will have to go to the bathrrom!