PDA

View Full Version : Rally against the troops.....

Old Texan
01-29-2007, 06:08 PM
Well gather up all the old Nam era hippies and throw in Sean Penn and what have ya got? Code Pinkos against the troops. Led by Hanoi Jane, Rev Jesse and Purple Heart Johnny, with a guest star like Dennis Kucinich how could they go wrong?
http://www.codepink4peace.org/article.php?id=1322
Most irritating bunch of jackasses I've seen in 30+ years. Janie just couldn't keep her shriveled up trap shut any longer......How about a group puke.:mad:
That's the problem with the Dem left, bunch of 60's idiots back on the road, in government office, and crawling out of ratholes everywhere. Maybe Janie will try and rub up to alQuaida, get her just due.

Poster X
01-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Against the troops or against the war? You letting smokin write for you again?

Moneypitt
01-29-2007, 06:53 PM
It is the same thing. Support our troops, period. We've been through the era of people spitting on returning forces, and Hanoi Jane was leading the charge. To see that traitor back in the news is sickening to me. Maybe she should go see the nice people causing all the problems in Iraq, at least then her head could be used for something,(news story), cause she sure as hell doesn't use it on her own......MP

Old Texan
01-29-2007, 07:35 PM
Check out the "Code Pinkos" for what they are and advertise to be. They hate our military. Same crap as Viet Nam Bubba, they call 'em babykillers and spit on 'em. Demonstrate outside military hospitals and harass veteran outpatients. They are a bunch of cowardly sick fukks. It more than "the war" to them, they're against our soldiers and openly claim they wish they would all die. :mad:
And Hanoi Jane and her buds are right in there supporting 'em.

donzi5150
01-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Approximatly 3 million Vietnamese and Cambodians were slautered when we pulled out and abd 250,000 we slautered when we stuck our tails between I legs and was forced to run again.....so yeah lets pull out again! Lets go in i.e. vote for it then abandon the plan mid job! I'm so gald that Ford put the brakes on my truck and finished the job completly! I'm glad that George Washington finished the Revolutionary War despite all the questioning and criticism by the cowardly LEFT before it was left....Please go to France or sum other Pus-sy country if you don't want to stand up and protect ours! Don't criticize until you have seen first hand what the terrorists have done and want to do to you and me! Please hide behind your mothers skirt and let the real men do the job that needs to be done!:idea:

New Login
01-30-2007, 09:23 PM
That is absolutly absured ! I am not even American, I thought people got shot for antics like that. Gee Kim could show that Rock Suckin Turd the rope on a Oil Rig, last time he would open his pac-man mouth.

eliminatedsprinter
01-30-2007, 11:33 PM
Hanoi Jane smells a comeback. :mad: