PDA

View Full Version : Chandler, AZ

catman-do
01-30-2007, 09:10 AM
Ok, so I have a sales convention to attend in Chandler over Pres. Day weekend. (thursday-sunday). Is there anything to do in the immediate area. Im going to rent a car, so a few miles wouldnt bother me. Looking for good restaurants, maybe a car museum, or some nightlife.

Baja Big Dog
01-30-2007, 09:21 AM
Ok, so I have a sales convention to attend in Chandler over Pres. Day weekend. (thursday-sunday). Is there anything to do in the immediate area. Im going to rent a car, so a few miles wouldnt bother me. Looking for good restaurants, maybe a car museum, or some nightlife.
Yea, get a cab and tell him to take you north to Havasu!! Or south (west) to Algadones, Mexico.:devil:

Havasu Hangin'
01-30-2007, 09:23 AM
I think ole HH will be in Phoenix during that weekend.
What kind of shape is your liver in?
:eek:

TAF
01-30-2007, 09:25 AM
NHRA is here the following week too:D .
1. Suns or Coyotes games if in town playing
2. visit any of the local 6 lakes
3. Apache Trail turns to scenic dirt road w/ old west mining town.
4. Scottsdale night clubs
5. indoor go-cart racing
6. Hot air ballooning?
7. Rent a Harley and cruise around
8.Visit/ babysit Mike Tyson for a little white partying (I see jail time in his future)

AZKC
01-30-2007, 09:28 AM
Is Christy's still open down on Baseline by the Az Mills Mall, I hear its quite entertaining:D If you head west on Chandler BLVD you end up at a Hooters:D

PHX ATC
01-30-2007, 10:27 AM
Suns games, Coyotes games (it they're in town), downtown SDL, downtown PHX, plenty of bars and things to do.

Jordy
01-30-2007, 10:37 AM
What kind of shape is your liver in?
:eek:
DON'T DO IT!!! That's a trick question!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Classic Daycruiser
01-30-2007, 11:31 AM
Body Worlds 3 is in town. It is here for 3 months at the Arizona Science Center.
This is a must see:D :D
http://www.azscience.org/index.php

RitcheyRch
01-30-2007, 11:49 AM
Isnt there a BBQ rib joint in town owned and operated by Alice Cooper there?

Powerquestboy
01-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Isnt there a BBQ rib joint in town owned and operated by Alice Cooper there?
Yep..Cooperstown. Its downtown and nothing to get too excited about unless there is a Suns game that night.
Cougar hunting in Chandler is great. Lots and lots of 40 year moms on the prowl. Scottsdale has good bars. Kona grill at Chandler mall is cool. Firebird raceway is real close if something is going on there.

RitcheyRch
01-30-2007, 12:28 PM
Thanks. Guess will have to try that place sometime.
Yep..Cooperstown. Its downtown and nothing to get too excited about unless there is a Suns game that night.
Cougar hunting in Chandler is great. Lots and lots of 40 year moms on the prowl. Scottsdale has good bars. Kona grill at Chandler mall is cool. Firebird raceway is real close if something is going on there.

Havasu Hangin'
01-30-2007, 01:08 PM
DON'T DO IT!!! That's a trick question!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
There are no tricks...just lots of Goose and Bourbon*!
*St. Circus

Jordy
01-30-2007, 01:13 PM
There are no trick...just lots of Goose and Bourbon*!
*St. Circus
Just make sure that Betty Ford is covered under your health insurance, not to mention a spare liver!!! :D

Havasu Hangin'
01-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Just make sure that Betty Ford is covered under your health insurance, not to mention a spare liver!!! :D
If your gonna head out with ole HH...you better leave the purse at home, cuz you're out with the big boys.*
:D
*Unless you are AZJD, then you bring a purse (with your balls in it, and your girlfriend is holding it).

460 jus getn it
01-30-2007, 01:21 PM
If your gonna head out with ole HH...you better leave the purse at home, cuz you're out with the big boys.*
*Unless you are AZJD, then you bring a purse (with your balls in it, and your girlfriend is holding it).ROTFLMAO:D :D :D

Jordy
01-30-2007, 01:22 PM
*Unless you are AZJD, then you bring a purse (with your balls in it, and your girlfriend is holding it).
Now that's funny right there, although JD might be a little sensitive today as he just got done with the tax man. :eek:

AZJD
01-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Hey Jeff, got any of those here you wanna let me borrow for a weekend?:D

AZJD
01-30-2007, 01:31 PM
Body Worlds 3 is in town. It is here for 3 months at the Arizona Science Center.
This is a must see:D :D
http://www.azscience.org/index.php
Went on Sunday to see that! Pretty wild!!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
01-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Now that's funny right there, although JD might be a little sensitive today as he just got done with the tax man. :eek:
Poor, poor, AZJD. Will he be as hurt as the day the BMW broke it off? :eek:
If so, I think Superbowl weekend in Vegas with ole HH may be just what the doctor ordered...lol.

Jordy
01-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Hey Jeff, got any of those here you wanna let me borrow for a weekend?:D
Don't you already have enough purses you big homo??? :D :D :D

AZJD
01-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Poor, poor, AZJD. Will he be as hurt as the day the BMW broke it off? :eek:
If so, I think Superbowl weekend in Vegas with ole HH may be just what the doctor ordered...lol.
Oh snap! I just sent her back to her hubby when the newness wore off! Now its Mrs. HH's turn for a spin in Phoenix!:D

Jordy
01-30-2007, 01:38 PM
Now its Mrs. HH's turn for a spin in Phoenix!:D
Don't you wanna know what she drives first to see if you can crash it??? :D :D :D

AZJD
01-30-2007, 01:39 PM
P.S. Jeff! Since you don't have an M5 can you send her with the Cafe? I don't have room in the driveway for anymore vehicles!

460 jus getn it
01-30-2007, 01:41 PM
JD getting a beat down...................LMAO

AZJD
01-30-2007, 01:44 PM
JD getting a beat down...................LMAO
I don't want to hear nothing from the guy who was late to his own b-day celebration! :D :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
01-30-2007, 01:44 PM
Now its Mrs. HH's turn for a spin in Phoenix!:D
No problem- I just spoke with her.
She said she needs your credit report, $10K cash, a new 750, and a map of Scottsdale shopping before she'll consider your application.
I'll be at Bourbon Street, if you have any questions.

Jordy
01-30-2007, 01:45 PM
I don't want to hear nothing from the guy who was late to his own b-day celebration! :D :D :D :D
That's 460. It wasn't his birfday. It was 396's and the flakey phucker didn't even show up!!! :notam:

AZJD
01-30-2007, 01:46 PM
She said she needs your credit report, $10K cash, a new 750, and a map of Scottsdale shopping before she'll consider your application.
Can you pay my cover charge? Uncle Sam just left enough room in my ass to build an apartment complex!:D :D

Jordy
01-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Damn, it almost pains me to watch this slaughter!!! :jawdrop:
Keep up the great work!!! Giving JD a lesson in low center of gravity!!! :D :D :D

AZJD
That's 460. It wasn't his birfday. It was 396's and the flakey phucker didn't even show up!!! :notam:
Oh well! Guess that fact that I was there is what mattered.:)

AZJD
Damn, it almost pains me to watch this slaughter!!! :jawdrop:
Keep up the great work!!! Giving JD a lesson in low center of gravity!!! :D :D :D
Quit kissing ass! He forgives you already!:D

460 jus getn it
01-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Pssssst, it was 396's deal i was just there for the booze. Just so we are clear i work on black time. 6 means 8...And i was there at 8...............................

Jordy
01-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Oh well! Guess that fact that I was there is what mattered.:)
I think me being there mattered more as I picked up the check (and possibly more. Going to have to give her a call :D ). ;)
We could take a vote. :D

460 jus getn it
01-30-2007, 01:49 PM
:DDoes she take credit card checks and gas cards?????????????

AZJD
Pssssst, it was 396's deal i was just there for the booze. Just so we are clear i work on black time. 6 means 8...And i was there at 8...............................
Nice. I am using that one...........hmmmmmm, maybe they just won't notice I'm white!:confused:

Havasu Hangin'
Can you pay my cover charge? Uncle Sam just left enough room in my ass to build an apartment complex!:D :D
If you're gonna start dating Mrs. HH...the cover charge will be the least of your financial worries.
I'll get the cover...you get the drinks (I don't drink anymore*).
*I don't drink any less, either.

460 jus getn it
01-30-2007, 01:50 PM
I think me being there mattered more as I picked up the check (and possibly more. Going to have to give her a call :D ). ;)
We could take a vote. :DPeople helping people helping myself...Looks like it worked out for ya.

Jordy
01-30-2007, 01:50 PM
maybe they just won't notice I'm white!:confused:
I think you could just tattoo yourself black and nobody would notice... :D :D :D
Hell, go with green. Then you could tell everyone you're an alien. :eek:

AZJD
01-30-2007, 01:51 PM
If you're gonna start dating Mrs. HH...the cover charge will be the least of your financial worries.
I'll get the cover...you get the drinks (I don't drink anymore*).
*I don't drink any less, either.
When are you here? Hopefully before April 16th, cuz after that I will be running from the Feds!:D :D

Jordy
01-30-2007, 01:51 PM
you get the drinks
He actually did that last time we were there. I was so amazed that I was asking if I could order stuff to go!!! :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
01-30-2007, 01:52 PM
When are you here? Hopefully before April 16th, cuz after that I will be running from the Feds!:D :DLMAO, they got ya huh......Get ahold of 396, he might have some tips for ya.........................

460 jus getn it
01-30-2007, 01:54 PM
I think you could just tattoo yourself black and nobody would notice... :D :D :D
Hell, go with green. Then you could tell everyone you're an alien. :eek:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, jd you might want to retire from this thread right now.....LMAO

Havasu Hangin'
When are you here? Hopefully before April 16th, cuz after that I will be running from the Feds!:D :D
2/15-2/18 and 2/22-2/25. All these damn work golf games are getting in the way of my drinking!

AZJD
Alright all it's been real fun but it's time to go spend a little time with my daughter! And tell her that Daddy will be away for 2-4 years with early release for good behavior!
See ya in Prison Barry Bonds!

Havasu Hangin'
01-30-2007, 01:55 PM
He actually did that last time we were there. I was so amazed that I was asking if I could order stuff to go!!! :D :D :D
Hell hath frozen over.
Was in snowing in Phoenix?
:jawdrop:

Jordy
01-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Hell hath frozen over.
Was in snowing in Phoenix?
:jawdrop:
You know, now that you mention it, it did snow a few days later!!! It was too cold to snow for a while after the occurance! :D :D :D

AZJD
01-30-2007, 01:57 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, jd you might want to retire from this thread right now.....LMAO
Common Ty, us brothas gotta stick together!:D

460 jus getn it
01-30-2007, 02:01 PM
Common Ty, us brothas gotta stick together!:D
Yep, keep that in mind and make sure you tell LEROY that too. LMAO, i can see it now they will name you FISH.

Havasu Hangin'
01-30-2007, 02:44 PM
I'm off to Bourbon Street...who's with me?
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/19/GLA7035.JPG

squirt'nmyload
01-30-2007, 02:59 PM
I'm off to Bourbon Street...who's with me?
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/19/GLA7035.JPG
oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt:D :D

AZJD
01-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Yep, keep that in mind and make sure you tell LEROY that too. LMAO, i can see it now they will name you FISH.
It will be a dead fish! I will kill myself first!:D