PDA

View Full Version : Great Day At CFW

Morg
03-30-2003, 07:00 PM
I can't believe that I pretty much had the longest drive & no one else has posted on the day yet???
Well for those who are wondering.The day at the lake could not have been any better. Everyone's Junk was running good. Sangster Jr. had the hydro running good for the first with the new motor. After a year of frustration Cole Man II's boat ran excellent. Huds ride just plain ripped. Preachers boat, Well let's say this, My money's on the canyon, I don't think "Flipper" can run with preacher out of the hole straight line.
And, of course the food was amazing. "Kung Foo" Shrooms rock.
Great seing everyone.
Morg.

Sangster
03-30-2003, 07:11 PM
Morg:
I can't believe that I pretty much had the longest drive & no one else has posted on the day yet???
Well for those who are wondering.The day at the lake could not have been any better. Everyone's Junk was running good. Sangster Jr. had the hydro running good for the first with the new motor. After a year of frustration Cole Man II's boat ran excellent. Huds ride just plain ripped. Preachers boat, Well let's say this, My money's on the canyon, I don't think "Flipper" can run with preacher out of the hole straight line.
Great seing everyone.
Morg. Ahh, Morg.......It's a Cole........ :D

Her454
03-30-2003, 07:13 PM
Hey Morg, glad you guys made it home safe. It was AWSOME today! Weather couldnt have been better and the food was great. It was nice meeting Cole Man II and his Mrs, and K Flat too.
Im sure there will be lots of pics posted in this thread later.... wink
Preacher ....you've got the fastest "oared" flat I've ever seen wink and Hud..you can certainly make that boat dance! BTW, you are hereby mandated to give MrsHud more keyboard time.... wink
Thanks everyone it was fun!

Morg
03-30-2003, 07:32 PM
Sangster:
Morg:
Great seing everyone.
Morg. Ahh, Morg.......It's a Cole........ :D Duh.. :confused: :p wink

GofastRacer
03-30-2003, 07:46 PM
Hey Morg, sounds like it was a bitchin event but, how bout a report on the boats that can turn!!. :rolleyes: :D

BigBoyToys
03-30-2003, 07:49 PM
GofastRacer:
Hey Morg, sounds like it was a bitchin event but, how bout a report on the boats that can turn!!. :rolleyes: :D Turn? Was there any boats out there turning? :D

GofastRacer
03-30-2003, 07:52 PM
Ooopppss!.. :o :D

Morg
03-30-2003, 07:53 PM
GofastRacer:
Hey Morg, sounds like it was a bitchin event but, how bout a report on the boats that can turn!!. :rolleyes: :D Well they all can turn....
In the years I've been going to CFW, I have only seen one Beismeyer style circle boat, & it ran off the flywheel, poorly. The cricle boats are real rare up north. SSmike's boat is the only recreational circle boat I know of. I'm thinking by next year it will start to change & we will see mpore circle boats up north. Especially after I "Whoop ass on all my friends". :p :p :p pig_flyi
Morg.

GofastRacer
03-30-2003, 07:57 PM
Right on!!!. :cool: :cool: :cool:

BigBoyToys
03-30-2003, 07:58 PM
Now, I used to run the Biesemeyer at CFW alot....
We'll have to wait and see what the future brings wink
BTW, there are a few pics posted in the Bench Racers forum of todays CFW outing.

Sangster
03-30-2003, 08:00 PM
Morg...We have a hard enough time stayin' straight as it is...Don't confuse us..... :confused:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-30-2003, 08:05 PM
Morg
Everyone's Junk was running good. Preachers boat, Well let's say this, My money's on the canyon, I don't think "Flipper" can run with preacher out of the hole straight line.
Morg. [/QB]Hey Morg, Didn't both you and preacher step up your programs by dragging a "Southern Boat" up north???? No wonder you northern guys are so fast!!! :D Ha, Ha, Just kiddin bro!!! :D :D If Preacher still had the Rootbeer boat I would still bet on his side!!!!!

Tunnel Vision 110
03-30-2003, 08:06 PM
Hey Morg I know of a jet that might give you a run when your done with your boat, if your not to embarrassed.

Morg
03-30-2003, 08:07 PM
Sangster:
Morg...We have a hard enough time stayin' straight as it is...Don't confuse us..... :confused: All the boat's were running real nice & straight today. I am going to have a hard time staying up with everyone the way You, Jeff, Tunnel Vision & Coleman II have stepped up again this year.
BTW- Great seing you & your crew today, Looking forward to the next time we can get together.
Morg.

BigBoyToys
03-30-2003, 08:08 PM
Tunnel Vision 110:
Hey Morg I know of a jet that might give you a run when your done with your boat, if your not to embarrassed. Ahhhh...there's a concept. A jet vs V-drive in a circle race
[ March 30, 2003, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Morg
03-30-2003, 08:09 PM
Tunnel Vision 110:
Hey Morg I know of a jet that might give you a run when your done with your boat, if your not to embarrassed. I'll run anyone anytime any distance!!, idea Actually I will run anyone, At least A half mile straight, there & back wink wink :p

Tunnel Vision 110
03-30-2003, 08:11 PM
No circles unless I get The inside.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
03-30-2003, 08:12 PM
Hey Morg,Sangster and Paul it was great seeing all of you today. We need to do that more often.Morg You need to get your boat going so we can see you kick some A$$.....LOL

Tunnel Vision 110
03-30-2003, 08:17 PM
Don't you have to be able to pass someone to run circles around them. Just having fun Morg I can't wait till your boat is done.

Oldsquirt
03-30-2003, 08:19 PM
Morg, shouldn't you be out in the garage working on the boat? :D

Sangster
03-30-2003, 08:20 PM
Tunnel Vision 110:
Don't you have to be able to pass someone to run circles around them. Just having fun Morg I can't wait till your boat is done. Wait a minute.....You mean Morg has a Boat...... eek! eek!

Tunnel Vision 110
03-30-2003, 08:20 PM
It was great seeing everyone today & thank you for all the wonderful food!

Morg
03-30-2003, 08:21 PM
Also great seing you guy's today & yes we need todo that more often.
As far as the boat I am spending pretty much as much time as possible working on it. I have seen, been in & driven Tunnel Vissions boat. The thing flatt ass hauls. The comment on shore the last time he ran at CFW was "That was like a slot car race & that guy had alot more voltage" & of course he has done a alot more work to it since then. But that's the cool thing about the guy's I run with, Sangster-Hydro, Coleman II-runner, Tunnel Vission-tunnel jet & some day me-Circle Revenge. It don't matter what you run just enjoy what you have.
Morg.

Morg
03-30-2003, 08:24 PM
Tunnel Vision 110:
Don't you have to be able to pass someone to run circles around them. Just having fun Morg I can't wait till your boat is done. Eventually you will have to lift, Or run out of the squezze. I'll just tune the thing for wide open all day long. Sooner or later I'll beat somebody.
Morg.

Tunnel Vision 110
03-30-2003, 08:27 PM
Hay sangster it was great seeing the whole family (almost). It was nice to see Jeff (sangster Jr.) happy with the boat, now we need to finish yours.

Sangster
03-30-2003, 08:27 PM
Morg:
As far as the boat I am spending pretty much as much time as possible working on it. I have seen, been in & driven Tunnel Vissions boat. The thing flatt ass hauls. The comment on shore the last time he ran at CFW was "That was like a slot car race & that guy had alot more voltage" & of course he has done a alot more work to it since then. But that's the cool thing about the guy's I run with, Sangster-Hydro, Coleman II-runner, Tunnel Vission-tunnel jet & some day me-Circle Revenge. It don't matter what you run just enjoy what you have.
Morg. We're a diversified little group...Aren't we..... eek!

Morg
03-30-2003, 08:32 PM
Sangster:
Morg:
Morg. We're a diversified little group...Aren't we..... eek! I think it's so nobody can tell someone else how to run his junk. argue , It's also cool trading boat for passes every once in a while :D

Cole Man II
03-30-2003, 08:33 PM
Thanks for a great day everyone, and Tunnel Vision, thanks for the help on the boat.
Good food, fast boats, lots of sun. Very Cool!
Morg, I don't care if you finnish your boat on Dec 31. You give me the word and I will be there.
Cole Man.

Cole Man II
03-30-2003, 08:34 PM
Sangster,
Looked like Jeff had a smile from ear to ear.

Tunnel Vision 110
03-30-2003, 08:34 PM
Have a good one! I need to go out & work on the boat , or I will need a bigger padal to race with.

Cole Man II
03-30-2003, 08:36 PM
The paddle race looked close. Did anyone get a photo?

Sangster
03-30-2003, 08:37 PM
Coleman....Good to see your boat running good again..Hud also had his junk Screamin'.....Watch out Preacher, smalls...

Sangster
03-30-2003, 08:38 PM
Cole Man II:
Sangster,
Looked like Jeff had a smile from ear to ear. Yup ....And it's still there.... :D :D :D :D

Morg
03-30-2003, 08:38 PM
Coleman II,
Glad you made it home o.k., & thanks for the offer. I am definatly more motivated to get the boat done.
Again great seing everyone
Morg. sleeping sleeping
BTW CMII, check bench racing.
[ March 30, 2003, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Morg ]

Cole Man II
03-30-2003, 08:39 PM
With a little more time, The GT Boats Crew will be a force to contend with.

Tunnel Vision 110
03-30-2003, 08:54 PM
Cole man go to bench racers they have the pictures of the padal race there. Your boat looked great today.

Sangster
03-30-2003, 09:05 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118my6-med.jpg

Sangster
03-30-2003, 09:11 PM
Don't know what's going on here....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118my13-med.jpg eek! eek!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
03-30-2003, 09:48 PM
Sangster:
Don't know what's going on here....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118my13-med.jpg eek! eek! :D That's to funny...ROFLMAO

Oldsquirt
03-30-2003, 10:02 PM
Tunnel Vision 110:
Cole man go to bench racers they have the pictures of the padal race there. Your boat looked great today. Hey I'll show you the highlights of the days best race right here! :D
First, we have a shot showing BBT and Preacher, oars in hand heading for shore...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/66Bbtprch.jpg
A close up reveals Preachers form....way too casual.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/66PrchPad.JPG
Another close up, this time of BBT. Note the way he is tearing up the water like a man possessed.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/66Bbtpad.jpg
It should be obvious who has the best technique and, therefore, who won the race. Really not fair though, as BBT has had a lot more time with that paddle...... :D

wonderboy
03-30-2003, 10:06 PM
Ggggrrreeeaatttttt day at the lake good to see everybody again,BBT i will bring my pc on sat.so you can fix it.Hope all is well......WONDERBOY!

FuelBoat2003
03-30-2003, 10:18 PM
It looks like BBT has a salsa bowl on the engine
[ March 30, 2003, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: FuelBoat2003 ]

BigBoyToys
03-31-2003, 05:18 AM
Yeah....That was a fun race. To the folks that want to know what happened, here's the deal. Preacher broke, I went out to tow him in and I broke. I told him that his boat would tear my boat up but let's see what the paddles can do eek! . When back on shore (yep...I was there first) found that Preacher's boat had ran out of gas and my boat had the starter cable come loose.

Sangster
03-31-2003, 06:36 AM
Jetboat style....
V-Drive Style....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/66PrchPad.JPG

Her454
03-31-2003, 07:54 AM
Tunnel Vision 110:
Don't you have to be able to pass someone to run circles around them. LMAO! Sorry Morg, thought it was funny! :D

Hud
03-31-2003, 07:57 AM
Well, I want to thank everyone for the great time Cathy and I had at CFW Sunday. The day couldn't have been better. Good people, good water, and lots of good food. I think I cooked about 25 lbs. of mushrooms, wow. God, the food people brought was just unreal. Tri tip, ribs, chicken, jumbo pawns, Small's those were great, #1 dude, and everything else. Hell there was a tri tip there that weighted at least 10 lbs. and that was just one of many. We had 4 BBQ's going all day long.It was a feast for sure. Any time your at CFW look me up, I'm were the smoke is!!! Hud, K-Flat pm me if you would.

Hud
03-31-2003, 08:06 AM
Talked to K-Flat and he was wondering how all the beer cans got in the back of his pickup? burningm

Her454
03-31-2003, 08:16 AM
Some of them were mine......we were messin around earlier in the day and I threw some back there and he knew I did it, I assumed he would take them out before he left....... :( frown

Hud
03-31-2003, 08:22 AM
Oh no, Oh no!! eek!
[ March 31, 2003, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Hud ]

Her454
03-31-2003, 08:39 AM
Hey, they werent "ALL" mine..... eek!

Morg
03-31-2003, 08:48 AM
Her454:
Hey, they werent "ALL" mine..... eek! K-Flat was drink'n pepsi most of the day??

Her454
03-31-2003, 09:18 AM
Morg:
Her454:
Hey, they werent "ALL" mine..... eek! K-Flat was drink'n pepsi most of the day?? Not sure what he was drinking. He brought a ton of silvers but I dont remember seeing him drink but maybe one early in the day, if that? He knew that some were back there because we were joking about it when I tossed 2 in the back, and I cleaned a bunch of cans off his tailgate right before I left. Why did he get pulled over anyway?

Sangster
03-31-2003, 09:26 AM
I'm were the smoke is!!! ......Me Too... :cool:

Kindsvater Flat
03-31-2003, 12:51 PM
Her454:
Hey, they werent "ALL" mine..... eek! Well there were exactly 22 empty silvers and 3 pepsi's and a few green soda cans that squirt threw back there.

Kindsvater Flat
03-31-2003, 12:53 PM
Her454:
Morg:
Her454:
Hey, they werent "ALL" mine..... eek! K-Flat was drink'n pepsi most of the day?? Not sure what he was drinking. He brought a ton of silvers but I dont remember seeing him drink but maybe one early in the day, if that? He knew that some were back there because we were joking about it when I tossed 2 in the back, and I cleaned a bunch of cans off his tailgate right before I left. Why did he get pulled over anyway? Maybe 2 at a time.