PDA

View Full Version : Day Spa/ Valentines gifts

XtrmWakeborder
01-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey guys and girls, it's almost valentines day. Id like to get some gift ideas from you for my girlfriend. I've already done the jewlery and flowers and stuff and was wondering if you had any ideas. I was thinking a day spa or something, but i have only 200 dollars to spend.
Any ideas?
Thanks alot
David

LLGirl
01-28-2006, 10:26 PM
Hey guys and girls, it's almost valentines day. Id like to get some gift ideas from you for my girlfriend. I've already done the jewlery and flowers and stuff and was wondering if you had any ideas. I was thinking a day spa or something, but i have only 200 dollars to spend.
Any ideas?
Thanks alot
David
Burke Williams!! They're at the Block in Orange! That place is great, $200 will get her plenty! I believe they have a website where you can see their massage selections.

H20 Toie
01-28-2006, 10:30 PM
dude spend mor ehtan 200dollea so you can kepept he girlfried

Charley
01-28-2006, 10:32 PM
My wife works at a nice day spa called spa gregories in Fashion Island... it is a very nice place and $200 will get her plenty also

XtrmWakeborder
01-28-2006, 10:48 PM
Haha after a 300 dollar necklace 300 dollars for bungee jumping and a 160 jacket among other presents this year...on a part time job while at school she gets plenty. Now when i'm out of college then we can up the presents like you ballers. :)

Mrs.Racer277
01-28-2006, 10:54 PM
I am sure she will be very happy with any gift he gives her.
It is the thought that counts. Shhhhhhhhhhhh DO NOT tell the hubby I said that. :p :p

H20 Toie
01-28-2006, 10:57 PM
I am sure she will be very happy with any gift he gives her.
It is the thought that counts. Shhhhhhhhhhhh DO NOT tell the hubby I said that. :p :p
yea fin right whorthe hell bllievas tha tshot shit

boatsnblondes
01-28-2006, 11:46 PM
Glenn Ivy day spa.....down off the 15 South of the 91.....you can both go in, enjoy the hot springs, and get her the treatment at the same time...then back down to Joe's crab shack in Newport for dinner, <Cheap but great food> and then a nice walk along the beach with your shoes off, if it's not too cold....all this, and you should come out money ahead...expect a LONG wait at the Shack, it's damn popular down there,, 55 towards Newport, cross PCH, look for it on the left, on a street corner....have fun...

AltarGirl
01-29-2006, 12:42 AM
I'm currently in Esthetician school, & generally you can get any number of great spa packages or treatments for $200 or even less depending what you get. :)
I'm sure she'd love whatever you get her anyway! :p

RiverOtter
01-29-2006, 05:26 AM
Any ideas?
Thanks alot
David
Day Spa is always a big hit with MrsRiverOtter :cool:

BADASS38CHEVY
01-29-2006, 10:33 AM
Get her nails and feet done.And make her a really nice candle light dinner at home.And dont forget the spa too.

XtrmWakeborder
01-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Alright another question.... should i go with or send her by herself. I dont really think i'm a spa kind of guy, and have never even thought of going.

racecar.hotshoe
01-29-2006, 03:17 PM
http://www.glenivy.com/
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

XtrmWakeborder
02-04-2006, 05:01 PM
Alright since i've never been to one, whats a good tip amount? I don't want to send her without any tip money.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-04-2006, 05:37 PM
15-20% Just like a restaurant. It's a great gift, btw. Can never go wrong with that one. Every year I take my mom down to Murrieta Day Spa for a mother daughter margarita pedicure. It's a good way to kick off the summer. Too bad they only give you one margarita, though. :rollside:

a catered life
02-04-2006, 09:33 PM
what? blah blah blah lmao
did the day spa with her last year real cool and worth every penny :p