PDA

View Full Version : wow 2 1/2 years later and

a catered life
01-30-2007, 12:28 PM
i have been blessed to have meet and hung with some great folks from here......i first meet jbr over some hot wings and beer and it was magic from that day on:eek: ......he introduced us to some awesome people (pp) and we have been hanging tight since then....to all the great people on here but i have not had the pleasure to hang with yet and all the ones who continue to support our christmas parties...keep the beer cold and your ciroc colder....lets have a great safe summer........

dumbandyoung
01-30-2007, 12:29 PM
how a about a ***boat.com regatta?
Be a great way to advertise the website.

roostwear
01-30-2007, 12:30 PM
Amen on that safe summer thing.....

DILLIGAF
01-30-2007, 12:36 PM
What's with all the sentimental stuff? My guess is he ate those white chocolate strawberries and now he is coming down off the sugar high.....
:)
You too ACL

a catered life
01-30-2007, 12:45 PM
What's with all the sentimental stuff? My guess is he ate those white chocolate strawberries and now he is coming down off the sugar high.....
:)
You too ACL
buddy those cookies will make anyone happy happy joy joy:D

Mrs.Racer277
01-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Must be the sugar. :) :) :)

Trailer Park Casanova
01-30-2007, 01:10 PM
Your parties are excellent Willie.
Hope to hook up again soon.

a catered life
01-30-2007, 01:45 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Must be the sugar. :) :) :)
lmao
thanks ross

AltarGirl
01-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Wow, it's been that long? Seems like just yesterday :)

SoCal_fun
01-30-2007, 02:35 PM
i have been blessed to have meet and hung with some great folks from here......i first meet jbr over some hot wings and beer and it was magic from that day on:eek: ......he introduced us to some awesome people (pp) and we have been hanging tight since then....to all the great people on here but i have not had the pleasure to hang with yet and all the ones who continue to support our christmas parties...keep the beer cold and your ciroc colder....lets have a great safe summer........
Back at cha Willie. It's been fun hanging with this crowd. I hope we have a safe and fun summer too! Looking forward to warmer weather.

roostwear
01-30-2007, 03:17 PM
The river's starting to warm up again! Supposed to be around the mid 70's by Sunday. Now if the water would come up, I'd risk the jewels to get the Circus boat back on the water. That is if it didn't pop the freeze plugs or crack the block......:eek:

a catered life
01-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Back at cha Willie. It's been fun hanging with this crowd. I hope we have a safe and fun summer too! Looking forward to warmer weather.
:D

JetBoatRich
01-31-2007, 04:37 AM
Don't blame me:D

LUVNLIFE
01-31-2007, 04:50 AM
how a about a ***boat.com regatta?
Be a great way to advertise the website.
There is a ***boat.com regatta every weekend at the river:D :D

a catered life
01-31-2007, 08:05 AM
Don't blame me:D
no blame but you get all the credit for the magic:eek:

Baja Big Dog
01-31-2007, 09:45 AM
tissue please............:cry: