PDA

View Full Version : Went boating on SUNDAY :-) Boat hauled A$$.

scarabrick2
01-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Went out on Sunday. Saw a few ***boaters. A Force ( 2forcefuul i believe) A new 28 nordic (big blown motor and extreme 1000 drive on a set back box)testing props/motors? and my bro and I on his 270 hallett closed bow, step also prop testing. The Prop( 28" 4 blade) worked over from R&R prop work(vegas)did well finally. Took him three times but now it's dialed in.
Thanks Kevin!!!!!!
The Boat ran 77.3 +/- .2 on gps (two of them) and 75 with some trim left with 750#'s of human fat/bones/muscle and 300 pounds of typical boating gear. Would love to try a STOCK 30" four blade if anyone will let us try it. :)
The new nordic said he went 90 and it had some fine tuning left to do. Saw it make a run and looked really nice. Maybe more lift but thats my opinion. Nice boat, totally jealous. Great day all in all on.......
.............. LAKE MEAD ....................
Rick

yopengo
01-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Havasu was perfect on Sunday also. Just me and a shit load of fishermen. No wind and clam water.

nextel4u
01-30-2007, 01:17 PM
The Nordic 28 is owned by a friend of mine, he just got it. That boat is awesome!

BDMar
01-30-2007, 01:29 PM
Havasu was perfect on Sunday also. Just me and a shit load of fishermen. No wind and clam water.
At least it wasn't Zebra Mussel water:D :D

scarabrick2
01-30-2007, 01:31 PM
Did 5 see your boat for sale on craigs list? Your John(nextel4u) right?
Hallett with the side door. 30 footer i believe. And your buddy boat the nordic is bad a$$. He got a lot of money in that boat. Hope it runs well for him.
Rick

seanv
01-30-2007, 01:34 PM
i was out sunday and wow what a day! a daytona and i ran around a bit and got to see a new f32 out runnin around. ahhhhh make this work stuff almost worth it:D

nextel4u
01-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Rick
Yeah that was my boat, thinking about going to the new 33.5 Hallett.
John

2forcefull
01-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Went out on Sunday. Saw a few ***boaters. A Force ( 2forcefuul i believe) A new 28 nordic (big blown motor and extreme 1000 drive on a set back box)testing props/motors? and my bro and I on his 270 hallett closed bow, step also prop testing. The Prop( 28" 4 blade) worked over from R&R prop work(vegas)did well finally. Took him three times but now it's dialed in.
Thanks Kevin!!!!!!
The Boat ran 77.3 +/- .2 on gps (two of them) and 75 with some trim left with 750#'s of human fat/bones/muscle and 300 pounds of typical boating gear. Would love to try a STOCK 30" four blade if anyone will let us try it. :)
The new nordic said he went 90 and it had some fine tuning left to do. Saw it make a run and looked really nice. Maybe more lift but thats my opinion. Nice boat, totally jealous. Great day all in all on.......
.............. LAKE MEAD ....................
Rick
yeah, that was me. guess what? I had a new 30p 4 blade with me!!!!
just got back from R&R, today. took the the 30p back so kevin has one
in stock
how did my boat look/sound, you're the first to see it off the trailer LOL!!!
I had to take a long look at that nordic!!! bitch'n set up!!!!
2FORCEFULL

2forcefull
01-30-2007, 02:19 PM
CLAM WATER!!!! lots of girls swim'n sunday?

squirt'nmyload
01-30-2007, 02:35 PM
i was out sunday and wow what a day! a daytona and i ran around a bit and got to see a new f32 out runnin around. ahhhhh make this work stuff almost worth it:D
at pleasant???....i was there too....it was timinator in the daytona and i had my jet out there:)

seanv
01-30-2007, 02:50 PM
at pleasant???....i was there too....it was timinator in the daytona and i had my jet out there:)
yup that was me! when did he get that boat? i talked with one of the old owners and that thing didnt run like it did saturday. :D
you looked good throwin the rooster out!!!!!

squirt'nmyload
01-30-2007, 02:54 PM
yup that was me! when did he get that boat? i talked with one of the old owners and that thing didnt run like it did saturday. :D
you looked good throwin the rooster out!!!!!
thanks!!....i believe he's had it a couple years.....that thing HAULS ASS....my gf was riding around with him most of the day, she couldn't get enough of it!!!

Mr. Crusader 83
01-30-2007, 02:56 PM
i was out on saturday. it was nice from about noon on. there was a pretty bad ass f32 out then too. grey and red.

seanv
01-30-2007, 03:33 PM
s/l yes it did get with it. my old 25 daytona ran 118. sunday i did get the new sled up to 118 as well:D :D im still burried on the rev limiters so i need to get off my arse and get some 34's and really see what it can do.
we were all watching you run around and commenting on how we missed the good ol' jetboat days:D then remembered this is january not july when 4' waters are the norm out there.
:sqeyes:

yopengo
01-30-2007, 03:34 PM
CLAM WATER!!!! lots of girls swim'n sunday?
Yea lots of clams in the calm water. :)

Phat Matt
01-30-2007, 03:49 PM
i was out on saturday. it was nice from about noon on. there was a pretty bad ass f32 out then too. grey and red.
We were in this one on Saturday.
We hit 130mph. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2423f32taylor6.jpg

squirt'nmyload
01-30-2007, 03:56 PM
s/l yes it did get with it. my old 25 daytona ran 118. sunday i did get the new sled up to 118 as well:D :D im still burried on the rev limiters so i need to get off my arse and get some 34's and really see what it can do.
we were all watching you run around and commenting on how we missed the good ol' jetboat days:D then remembered this is january not july when 4' waters are the norm out there.
:sqeyes:
nice....thats what he was running on sunday....don't know what size prop but i know he was testing a new 4 blade but was wishing he had his 5 blade on it:confused: don't know much of the prop lingo:) there was some good water out there that day but you are right, in a few months it will be treacherous, for me at least......as long as i make it back to humbug, i'll be happy:)

my21advantage
01-30-2007, 04:00 PM
:D We were in this one on Saturday.
Quit Bragging!

Phat Matt
01-30-2007, 04:23 PM
:D
Quit Bragging!
I was sitting in the left rear seat. I looked over to the middle seat to see my brick of a phone levitating in the air. We were going pretty fast. :)

scarabrick2
01-31-2007, 06:28 AM
You have a nice clean looking boat. sounded awsome. I like a clean looking boat with not a lot of graphics. My bro boat has clean lines and not to much going on with the gel. For a heavy ass boat, the hallett really moves. plus its quite. stock 502 w a little whipple.
So how fast does your boat run? I don't have much seat time in a cat however maybe one day I will. I'm really a V kinda guy. I Ran a triple outboard 38 scarab kevlar boat for 5 yrs.
Your force also looks GOOD behind your new tow rig :)
Rick
yeah, that was me. guess what? I had a new 30p 4 blade with me!!!!
just got back from R&R, today. took the the 30p back so kevin has one
in stock
how did my boat look/sound, you're the first to see it off the trailer LOL!!!
I had to take a long look at that nordic!!! bitch'n set up!!!!
2FORCEFULL

2forcefull
01-31-2007, 07:47 AM
You have a nice clean looking boat. sounded awsome. I like a clean looking boat with not a lot of graphics. My bro boat has clean lines and not to much going on with the gel. For a heavy ass boat, the hallett really moves. plus its quite. stock 502 w a little whipple.
So how fast does your boat run? I don't have much seat time in a cat however maybe one day I will. I'm really a V kinda guy. I Ran a triple outboard 38 scarab kevlar boat for 5 yrs.
Your force also looks GOOD behind your new tow rig :)
Rick
Thanks, I don't care for the easter egg look either, pulled all the grafic off the motorhome too.
that was a nice look'n hallett,clean!
I ran the best of 99 with the 30p, ran 94 that day with a R&R labbed 28p
I would have liked to follow that nordic to see how those level tabs worked
see you out on the water,
Steve

Mr. Crusader 83
01-31-2007, 04:19 PM
We were in this one on Saturday.
where you talking to a couple in an advantage?

UnionJack
01-31-2007, 04:38 PM
yes he was