PDA

View Full Version : Swing my way <---------------

lilvampmw
01-30-2007, 01:34 PM
:devil: Not that I'm being entirely bad, just testing the waters..per say. I wanna hear opinions and wide open to any other comments anyone wants to give.
What does the word "Swinger" mean to you?

That Guy
01-30-2007, 01:40 PM
:devil: Not that I'm being entirely bad, just testing the waters..per say. I wanna hear opinions and wide open to any other comments anyone wants to give.
Damn, why don't you just come on and say "kick my ass"....

topless
01-30-2007, 01:41 PM
Damn, why don't you just come on and say "kick my ass"....She doesn't know me yet huh?:devil:

That Guy
01-30-2007, 01:44 PM
She doesn't know me yet huh?:devil:
Definitely not.....:D At least I can read her posts though as opposed to...~~~~~$%$#@!~~~~!@~!@@__>>>...kewl...:D

djunkie
01-30-2007, 01:45 PM
If you only knew what kind of rep this post could get you. :D :D

mrs.rvrluvr
01-30-2007, 01:52 PM
do all girls have to become swingers to get some attention on this website:D :D

DMOORE
01-30-2007, 01:52 PM
Wow. 3 new threads in only 10 minutes. You are busy.

djunkie
01-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Yup!!!!:D

lilvampmw
01-30-2007, 01:58 PM
If you only knew what kind of rep this post could get you. :D :D
I do.. I do.. who's afraid of some bad ass attention or a bad reputation...besides I don't kiss'n'tell.. I just live life to the fullest

lilvampmw
01-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Wow. 3 new threads in only 10 minutes. You are busy.
busy trying to get some attention and see where that leads me... in the water on a ***boat I guess..hmm is that bad?

lilvampmw
01-30-2007, 02:00 PM
It's funny actually all I wanted to know.. was what that one word means to people.. and I get all kinds of attention.. I mean for all everyone knows is that I can dance swing really well.

Deano
01-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Just mention any type of boat. All the nut swingers will come out.
OR post a picture of yourself and we will go from there:D

bocco
01-30-2007, 02:09 PM
busy trying to get some attention and see where that leads me... in the water on a ***boat I guess..hmm is that bad?
We really can't tell you anything untill you post pics.

havifun
01-30-2007, 02:10 PM
shes on a mission

rampgirl-top
01-30-2007, 02:40 PM
shes on a mission
Yea but a mission for what? My guess...school let out early and she googled hot something or another and found this HB instead??

lilvampmw
01-30-2007, 03:00 PM
I'm on a mission and your wishin', something to cure your lonely condition... hmm is that a song.. oh wait.. naw.. that will date me back..as for the pics.. I will let the anticipation rise to the occasion.

lilvampmw
01-30-2007, 03:00 PM
We really can't tell you anything untill you post pics.
pics.. not pic..damn you guys are greedy mo fo's

BigDoug
01-30-2007, 03:07 PM
This is all too sounding familiar again !! :)

lilvampmw
01-30-2007, 03:22 PM
This is all too sounding familiar again !! :)
I'm a little gullible in some areas.. so how does this all sound familiar???? inquiring minds want to know

yopengo
01-30-2007, 03:26 PM
I smell a ratso………….:idea: :D :confused:

lilvampmw
01-30-2007, 03:30 PM
okay since ya'll went off on a rampage without answering my question.. let's all try this again shall we?

lucky
01-30-2007, 03:34 PM
For me its when you blow a snot Rocket and some of it hangs off your Nose hair :) dat der is a swinger :D

BigDoug
01-30-2007, 03:46 PM
Lilvamp.........how did you hear about this site ?.............you come out on a boating site asking questions about swinging, plus your a newby, im just not getting the connection here i guess ?
Like i said, "this is all too familiar" does anyone else get my drift ?

ratso
01-30-2007, 03:58 PM
Sexual activities for couples in a non-monogomous relationship...;)

Windy
01-30-2007, 04:27 PM
Another girl seeking attention...hmm, imagine that. At least this one can spell.:rolleyes:

BigDoug
01-30-2007, 04:46 PM
Windy, think about what you just said for minute...................get my drift ?

lilvampmw
01-30-2007, 05:04 PM
Lilvamp.........how did you hear about this site ?.............you come out on a boating site asking questions about swinging, plus your a newby, im just not getting the connection here i guess ?
Like i said, "this is all too familiar" does anyone else get my drift ?
Okay, I'm a really good gal, asking a very innocent question. I will answer your questions too. I heard about this site from a friend of a friend, wanting me to see posts of their boat. I found it to be a really interesting site. Lots of people with lots of time. Hey what do you know... me too. Only I don't have a boat, just friends with boats, unless you count watercrafts. Clearly from the re: to my other posts, it's just not good enough. Boat owners are like Rotweilers and I'm a lowly chi. Look at the bright side... I'm cute, small and cuddly. :) For the main question.. well I just wanted to rock the boat, per say. I like to hear people answers and opinions. I may own a real boat one day and hey, by that time I will have accumulated a boatload of friends to show me the ropes. So I'm not all that bad, a boat enthusiast...aren't we all? To know me is to love me...that's all I got to say (for now anyway)

TAF
01-31-2007, 02:29 PM
No, just along as your husband / boyfriend doesn't cold cock us.:D

TAF
01-31-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm on a mission and your wishin', something to cure your lonely condition... hmm is that a song.. oh wait.. naw.. that will date me back..as for the pics.. I will let the anticipation rise to the occasion.
Quick lesson: You want to see things on the rise, Go to Benchracers, they'll intertain you.:devil: :D :idea: :sqeyes:

bocco
01-31-2007, 03:11 PM
And we still need pics.

TAF
01-31-2007, 04:35 PM
And we still need pics.
As we all have read and asked many times before on other threads " This thread sucks w/ out pics"

EAZYKILLER2006
01-31-2007, 07:57 PM
i like it i like it...can i use that line?

Ultracrazy
01-31-2007, 08:24 PM
For me its when you blow a snot Rocket and some of it hangs off your Nose hair :) dat der is a swinger :D
:D
Gross..........but damn funny

EAZYKILLER2006
01-31-2007, 08:34 PM
naw thats more a newbie swallower, not swinger...lol...testing the waters?