PDA

View Full Version : A BIG THANK YOU !!!

BILLY.B
05-05-2003, 05:37 AM
I would to personally thank everyone that came to the V-DRIVE BASH. Rick & Jeannie who own the marina could not believe what a great bunch of people we had assembled. When I pulled out yesterday I looked around to make sure that there was no trash left anywhere and was amazed how clean everybody had left there site , THANK YOU !!. I would also like to thank everyone who helped out with the BAND , PPG PAINTS, PRIME MARINE, BUCKS UP RACING, N.A.D.A APPRAISAL GUIDES, ALLENS FASTNERS, DENNIS EVANS, TOM FARNER & BARRY BLACK . The long distance award(Greg & Stephanie Clark)from New York & hard luck award(Paul Curry) were donated by Quik Shade(Jay Losi) and thank you for those 10x10's , Paul will really be able to use his when he puts together his new ride. There was a very big effort put in by my wife Janice who goes nuts with every new thing I come up with to make each year a little better , so a BIG THANK YOU for all you do. Kimbo, thanks for putting the donation can out for Paul Curry, great idea and I'm sure he can use every penny, plus your help on trying to speed up the BB-QUE line by helping to serve the food. One person who worked extremely hard behind the scenes was Mr. Greg Ewing(ACEPPTENCE), he had some great ideas to make it a little more fun , and also got Paul's boat back on the trailer with all of his salvage equipment, it was all good "CHIEF" , THANKS !!!. Hope to see you all next year :D

Kindsvater Flat
05-05-2003, 05:41 AM
Saw a bunch of the pics online.... another paint job by the infamous Billy B :D

Ian
05-05-2003, 05:41 AM
Good Job Billy, Janice, Greg and everyone else that helped out!! I had a great time and couldn't believe how many bitchin' boats showed up. The countdown begins until the next event.

BILLY.B
05-05-2003, 05:48 AM
Ian:
Good Job Billy, Janice, Greg and everyone else that helped out!! I had a great time and couldn't believe how many bitchin' boats showed up. The countdown begins until the next event. Ian, I was also amazed at all the heavy duty boats. Alot of people came up to me and said the same thing. Quote of the week was, LOOK AT ALL THIS MONEY sitting around here, and the best part was nobody gives any attitudes like they think there BITICHIN.

Dragboat Dad
05-05-2003, 06:00 AM
Billy, Tracy and I also had a great time. It was fun camping next to you and being in the middle of the action. The dinner was fantastic and the band made it even better. Looking forward to next year!

dossangers
05-05-2003, 06:31 AM
No, thank you billy it was awsome. i know it takes alot of work but you and your wife did an outstanding job A BIG STAND ON THE THROTTLE TILL SHE BLOWS THANKS!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GofastRacer
05-05-2003, 07:01 AM
Yeah Billy, THANK you for a great time, looking forward to the next one!.. :cool: :cool: :cool:

hottrodder
05-05-2003, 07:18 AM
It was all good Mr. B. Saw some extreme hardware, sweet passes and met some super people. So good to get the old girl out for a few days. Thanks for the launch on Friday and to Janice for locating an extra dinner ticket. Looking forward to next year!

Sangster
05-05-2003, 07:39 AM
Man the more pics I see, the better it gets...Billy "You sure make a tough act to follow".. Hope you spread the word about CFW to all those HP Junkies...We would sure like to see some of those rides up this way for sure....The competition will be Fierce.....

63stevens
05-05-2003, 07:45 AM
I think a " BIG THANK YOU" would be more appropriate than you thanking us. We had a GREAT time and talked all the way home about next years event. Already making plans! Thanks you so very much!

slowpoke
05-05-2003, 08:23 AM
Thank you Billy and everyone else that made this
event such a great time. Can't wait to do it
again. Hope Paul is not too sore. Great to meet
everyone.

ACCEPTENCE
05-05-2003, 10:08 AM
Hey Billy!!! No, No big guy, you got it all wrong...
The BIG THANK YOU goes to you and your wonderful wife. This event just gets better every year and without you two together, it wouldn't happen. You guys pulled together an event to remember. From the planning stages to handeling everything at the event, you gave up your vacation time to make sure everybody else was taken care of. From organizing the entire event, planning the BBQ, hookin up the band, doing the event shirts, to setting everybody up and giving your time to introduce new faces to your great group of old friends. You both did a fantastic job pulling this together and providing everybody in attendance a good time!!!!!!!
So...a ""BIG THANK YOU!!!"" to you BILLY & JANICE :D :D :D

Ratacole
05-05-2003, 11:03 AM
Billy, thanks sooooooooooooooo much for everything. I have never met a better bunch of people. You were right when I talked to you on the phone, me & my brother had a blast!!!In fact he is now looking for a new ride :) Up till now, I only saw boats like the ones on display this weeekend in pictures. It was great to see all of the outstanding pictures come to life!!! Thanks Again, Mike

BILLY.B
05-05-2003, 07:09 PM
I think this event gets better with everybody's effort. I had several calls today about how friendly everyone was and how helpful people were, that goes along way in making lasting relationships. So the thank you's go to all of you that make the trip a successful one.

dossangers
05-05-2003, 07:14 PM
IM STILL BUZZ'IN

Sangster
05-05-2003, 07:17 PM
Me too.... smile_sp smile_sp

GofastRacer
05-05-2003, 07:22 PM
Billy, I don't think it can get much better!. I guess all of us crazy ass V-Drivers ain't all that bad huh!!. :D I definitly will be there next year!.. :cool: :cool:

livin on the edge
05-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Billy it was a great time seeing the ol gang again What a party ! I think i'll chrome that hammer i loaned u and hang it on my wall ha ha Had a great time river running down to topak with dos . Nothing better than two injected hydros going on a 20 + mile cruise !!!

haulina29
05-05-2003, 07:50 PM
Nothin except two injected hydros side by side in the 1/4 mile !

GofastRacer
05-05-2003, 07:56 PM
haulina29:
Nothin except two injected hydros side by side in the 1/4 mile ! Dat too!. :cool:

dossangers
05-05-2003, 07:59 PM
Steve that was awsome good seeing you guys again. OUR MOTTO: hAVE HYDRO'S WILL TRAVEL!!!

GofastRacer
05-05-2003, 08:03 PM
livin on the edge:
Billy it was a great time seeing the ol gang again What a party ! I think i'll chrome that hammer i loaned u and hang it on my wall ha ha Had a great time river running down to topak with dos . Nothing better than two injected hydros going on a 20 + mile cruise !!! Hey, sorry I missed you on the way out, see you guys at Red Rock!.. wink :cool: :cool:

livin on the edge
05-05-2003, 08:08 PM
GofastRacer:
livin on the edge:
Billy it was a great time seeing the ol gang again What a party ! I think i'll chrome that hammer i loaned u and hang it on my wall ha ha Had a great time river running down to topak with dos . Nothing better than two injected hydros going on a 20 + mile cruise !!! Hey, sorry I missed you on the way out, see you guys at Red Rock!.. wink :cool: :cool: We will se you there art. spot 28 29 30 &31

GofastRacer
05-05-2003, 08:10 PM
Right on bud!.. :cool:

Highlimit9000
05-06-2003, 08:59 AM
Billy, Thanks for the hospitality. What a great event! First class! It was great to meet so many people from the boards... What a display of bitchin ass V-Drives! Will defenitley be back next year! Maybe I will have a name on my boat then! Will talk to you soon about that Billy? John M.

Mark Crane
05-06-2003, 09:05 AM
Billy,
Thanks for the great BASH. It was my first one and I will never miss another. Incredible Hardware and the most friendly, inviting people I have ever had the pleasure to meet.
Cheers,
Mark (The Guy with the GREEN Boat)

superdave013
05-06-2003, 09:15 AM
Yeah, Thanks Billy for the killer time. Even with no boat I still had lots of fun.
I met more people from here then I can even begin to name. It was great to put some of the names to faces.
I'ed like to thank the Gofastracers for the campsite and the breakfast.

Sangerboy
05-06-2003, 08:12 PM
And an excellent time was had by all...... Already Xing out my schedule for more time off next year. Thanks Billy for the effort to put this thing together and thanks to the behind the scenes helpers. How can we not have a great time when surrounded by bitchen machinery and other folks who just plain love V-drives :D

GofastRacer
05-06-2003, 08:58 PM
superdave013:
I'ed like to thank the Gofastracers for the campsite and the breakfast. You're very welcome Dave, it was nice meetin ya and hope to to do it again soon!.. :cool:
Now get out there and get that boat done for Red Rock!.. wink :D
You owe me a ride!.. :D :D :D
[ May 06, 2003, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

RaysonKid
05-06-2003, 09:09 PM
Was Dave mooching rides???
:cool:

superdave013
05-07-2003, 11:00 AM
RaysonKid:
:cool: Nope, as soon as I walked up to the beach I saw that guy crash his flat. I told myself right then that I'll stay out of them unless I'm driving.

RaysonKid
05-07-2003, 04:29 PM
Ouch, That would make you think twice.
How is your boat coming along?
Like seeing all the parts you are making.

GofastRacer
05-07-2003, 06:17 PM
superdave013:
RaysonKid:
:cool: Nope, as soon as I walked up to the beach I saw that guy crash his flat. I told myself right then that I'll stay out of them unless I'm driving. Dave, come out to Red Rock, you will be safe in mine, unfortunately we would only be running at Pro Stock speeds, I'm sure Billy would be kind enough to spot us one lap!.. :) :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-07-2003, 06:25 PM
Pro-Stock speeds can mean as much as 131mph!! The current kilo speed record was set by Danny Lovelace in a Barron Sprint powered by a pontiac drag car engine. So Art, how fast are you gonna be going??? :D :D

GofastRacer
05-07-2003, 06:43 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Pro-Stock speeds can mean as much as 131mph!! The current kilo speed record was set by Danny Lovelace in a Barron Sprint powered by a pontiac drag car engine. So Art, how fast are you gonna be going??? :D :D Shhhhhhh, WTF, you trying to scare Dave away?. :D Unfortunately, I'm sure I'll be at least 20mph shy with my junk!.. :( :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-07-2003, 06:46 PM
:D :D :D