PDA

View Full Version : For all of my HB friends....

Ivan Dan
01-31-2007, 11:35 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2251Luvupic.jpg

mrs.rvrluvr
01-31-2007, 11:37 AM
thanx I'm reading this during lunch

lewiville
the first thing that came to mind was " your a piece of shi!T "
I desurve more respect than that......
am I your friend? thought I should ask first:)

boatnam2
thansk dan but i can spell it with a W uv and still have some left over!

Ivan Dan
01-31-2007, 11:41 AM
the first thing that came to mind was " your a piece of shi!T "
I desurve more respect than that......
am I your friend? thought I should ask first:)
Well....if it makes you feel any better my wife went me this a little while ago.

HocusPocus
01-31-2007, 11:42 AM
when you care enough to send the very best, say it with poop.

djunkie
01-31-2007, 11:45 AM
IMHO, that you would post such a thing shows the rest of us just exactly where your level of 'good taste, good judgement, and maturity is at. If you think that you're being humorous I'd think 'disgusting' is a more fitting discription. I'm actually amazed that in your line of business you'd post such a thing. You did notice that I didn't quote you as I felt that you might have a change of heart and decide to delete "your funny".:eek:
Rio
Damm. It was just a joke.

Devilman
01-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Damm. It was just a joke.
It was? And here I thought someone took the time to bend the turd into an L shape for the pic. LOL :rolleyes:

Ivan Dan
01-31-2007, 11:52 AM
IMHO, that you would post such a thing shows the rest of us just exactly where your level of 'good taste, good judgement, and maturity is at. If you think that you're being humorous I'd think 'disgusting' is a more fitting discription. I'm actually amazed that in your line of business you'd post such a thing. You did notice that I didn't quote you as I felt that you might have a change of heart and decide to delete "your funny".:eek:
Rio
When I got it I thought it was hilarious.....lighten up man it was supposed to be funny.

djunkie
01-31-2007, 11:54 AM
When I got it I thought it was hilarious.....lighten up man it was supposed to be funny.
Rio sometimes sounds like one of those guys that wears underwear that is 5 sizes too small for him. :rolleyes: :D :D

Ivan Dan
01-31-2007, 11:54 AM
Besides what does my "line of business" have to do with anything? It was a friggin joke meant for people to get a laugh out of....as simple as that.

shockwaveharry
01-31-2007, 12:01 PM
As someone else said on here once... I just threw up a little in my throat.
Thanks...

Havasu1986
01-31-2007, 12:01 PM
Wow ..Someone else posted that last week and didn't get flamed.

Cole Trickle
01-31-2007, 12:04 PM
Wow ..Someone else posted that last week and didn't get flamed.
They must not have been a Realator or Mortgage broker!!;):D:devil:

djunkie
01-31-2007, 12:06 PM
Maybe some of don't find disgusting pictures of sh*t funny. I'll just bet you two go cruising through all the restroom stalls you can find and laugh your a*ses off. As I so stated, ID, I would have given you more credit than that. DJ, I'd expect that from you.
Lighten up? You can post your garbage so I can post my opinion of your behavior.
have a CRAPPY day ! lol
Rio
Sounds like someone needs a nap. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
01-31-2007, 12:07 PM
Gee thanks. I WAS eating lunch

Tom Brown
01-31-2007, 12:14 PM
Lighten up? You can post your garbage so I can post my opinion of your behavior.
have a CRAPPY day !
I'm with you, Rio. I've never been so offended. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

Chromegorilla
01-31-2007, 12:14 PM
Reminds me of the "Poo" song on SCRUBS..... "our #1 test is your #2!":eek:

Tom Brown
01-31-2007, 12:15 PM
Gee thanks. I WAS eating lunch
Aren't you ladies, no matter how slim and beautiful, always on a diet anyway? :D

Ivan Dan
01-31-2007, 12:16 PM
Maybe some of don't find disgusting pictures of sh*t funny. I'll just bet you two go cruising through all the restroom stalls you can find and laugh your a*ses off. As I so stated, ID, I would have given you more credit than that. DJ, I'd expect that from you.
have a CRAPPY day ! lol
Rio
Don't look at it then! :devil:

Tom Brown
01-31-2007, 12:17 PM
Don't look at it then! :devil:
It's a little late for that now, isn't it? :D

Ivan Dan
01-31-2007, 12:18 PM
It's a little late for that now, isn't it? :D
He obviously keeps coming back in here so it must not bother him too bad.:rolleyes:

djunkie
01-31-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm with you, Rio. I've never been so offended. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
Coming from the King of public regularity. :rolleyes: :D :D

Tom Brown
01-31-2007, 12:21 PM
He obviously keeps coming back in here so it must not bother him too bad.:rolleyes:
Look, Dan.... the more you react, the more he's going to be offended. He's not rattling his ovaries for his own benefit. He's trying to take a dump on you and how you feel about it.
I mean... come on... the guy is a truck driver. You can't tell me he doesn't turn for a look at his work after he squeezes out a Louisville slugger sized deuce at a truckstop.

djunkie
01-31-2007, 12:24 PM
Look, Dan.... the more you react, the more he's going to be offended. He's not rattling his ovaries for his own benefit. He's trying to take a dump on you and how you feel about it.
I mean... come on... the guy is a truck driver. You can't tell me he doesn't turn for a look at his work after he squeezes out a Louisville slugger sized deuce at a truckstop.
Hmmmmmm. Maybe it was Rio who took the pic and hes upset that Dan is using it. :idea: :idea: :D

Ivan Dan
01-31-2007, 12:24 PM
It's not a big deal....I thought it was funny so I posted it.

Boozer
01-31-2007, 12:25 PM
I was so offended I just blasted it all over a lot of peoples myspace and even posted a bulletin with it. :devil: :mad: :devil:

Tom Brown
01-31-2007, 12:26 PM
Hmmmmmm. Maybe it was Rio who took the pic and hes upset that Dan is using it. :idea: :idea: :D
It could easily have come from Rio. I would think having his ass pounded by a truck seat bouncing down the highway all day would make for some pretty serious mud snakes. :cool:

Ivan Dan
01-31-2007, 12:30 PM
I was so offended I just blasted it all over a lot of peoples myspace and even posted a bulletin with it. :devil: :mad: :devil:
Thought about that....but wouldn't wanna "offend" anyone! :D :rolleyes:

lewiville
01-31-2007, 12:32 PM
Rio
HaHa your mad.
Dano, believe it or not you just dropped a perverbilale bomb:eek: :eek:

Mrs.Racer277
01-31-2007, 12:33 PM
Aren't you ladies, no matter how slim and beautiful, always on a diet anyway? :D
LOL
Busted--I WAS eating fat free cottage cheese and pineapple :D

Tom Brown
01-31-2007, 12:33 PM
Who would have thought Rio could be upset by a little ass putty? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Tom Brown
01-31-2007, 12:34 PM
Busted--I WAS eating fat free cottage cheese and pineapple :D
On the bright side, I'm guessing you won't be snacking down an O'Henry bar any time soon.

Mrs.Racer277
01-31-2007, 12:36 PM
On the bright side, I'm guessing you won't be snacking down an O'Henry bar any time soon.
LOL- I think I will be skipping my chocolate diet shake today too.:D

Tom Brown
01-31-2007, 12:50 PM
I feel like shooting something just to watch um, err, it bleed!
It sounds like you're in the mood for a bowl picture of a fully loaded tampon with crusty strings.
By the way, the idea of you being offended is one of the funnier things I've read in a while. Nice job. :D

Ziggy
01-31-2007, 01:11 PM
I say we vote RIO into Beaumonts counsel and call him the Morality Cop as he has been proving he's good at it of late.
Any 2nds on the motion?
:D

Tom Brown
01-31-2007, 01:23 PM
I'll second it.
... but then, I'd vote for Kim Hanson to be moderator.

Old Texan
01-31-2007, 01:34 PM
I was just bored and was trolling for a couple of bites. Got me a couple of woppers and a bottom dwelling canatard! (get it?)lol Ratty day out so I just figured to start some BS to keep everyone awake. Gawd, I'm bored. I feel like shooting something just to watch um, err, it bleed!
Rio
And here we all just figured you were pissed off by the lack of corn kernels......

Devil's Advocate
01-31-2007, 01:42 PM
It could easily have come from Rio. I would think having his ass pounded by a truck seat bouncing down the highway all day would make for some pretty serious mud snakes. :cool:
Who would have thought Rio could be upset by a little ass putty? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
With your choice of wording Tom, you could sure come up with an interesting line of Hallmark cards..:D

OGShocker
01-31-2007, 02:19 PM
I'll second it.
... but then, I'd vote for Kim Hanson to be moderator.
All in favor, say Aye!

Phat Daddy
01-31-2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks a lot Dan!!!
I know where you live!!!:idea: :devil: :D

blackcloud75
01-31-2007, 05:04 PM
Holy Shit...........................
Screws these people who get offended............LIGHTEN UP!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
01-31-2007, 05:51 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2251Luvupic.jpg
FOUL:(

bordsmnj
01-31-2007, 06:50 PM
most threads just end up in the sh%tter. this one started there. that sh&it just wasn't that impressive.

Old Texan
01-31-2007, 07:10 PM
With your choice of wording Tom, you could sure come up with an interesting line of Hallmark cards..:D
The Hallmark "Brown Line". :idea:
Tom perhaps you should capture some of your better work and start a "Commode Series"......??????:jawdrop:

Ivan Dan
01-31-2007, 10:43 PM
that sh&it just wasn't that impressive.
No kiddin! I've done way better :D

4DAY4PLAY
02-01-2007, 12:14 AM
After that post, I would never use him as a RE agent...IMO hes a low life and i couldnt trust him let alone pay him the 50k commission on the sell of my house.

4DAY4PLAY
02-01-2007, 12:15 AM
j/k bro...im a fireman...i clean the toilets on a daily basis with more SHIT in them than that!!!!

Ivan Dan
02-01-2007, 12:24 AM
After that post, I would never use him as a RE agent...IMO hes a low life and i couldnt trust him let alone pay him the 50k commission on the sell of my house.
Speaking of this...when you gonna let me sell your house for you?:D