PDA

View Full Version : DMV Questions

Goad
02-01-2007, 07:43 AM
I am trying to locate a boat that I grew up with and I was wondering if there was a way I can find it via the California DMV.
Now, I've heard that you can look up someones address by their license plate number (scarey, huh?).....can this be done with the VIN?
I have the Hull Number (VIN), Trailer VIN and the Trailer's last know license plate number. This boat was sold in the early 90's to a neighbor and we have since moved. I used google map's satelite image and it doesnt show the boat existing on their property anymore. (Yeah, I'm a stalker! :devil: )
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
-Goad

a catered life
02-01-2007, 08:17 AM
the sweetie that probably could answer this is no longer doing that kind of work.... she is now the west coast assistant-cheif in charge of a major company....

Goad
02-01-2007, 09:27 AM
the sweetie that probably could answer this is no longer doing that kind of work.... she is now the west coast assistant-cheif in charge of a major company....
huh? :confused:

Baja Big Dog
02-01-2007, 10:54 AM
What?:confused:

Goad
02-01-2007, 03:38 PM
anyone want to try to answer this one who isnt on drugs?

squirt'nmyload
02-01-2007, 03:42 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: lmao

Ziggy
02-01-2007, 04:03 PM
That wasn't very cool to say........those of us that have been around long enough know who he's talking about, albeit she no longer is in that line of work.
DMV has privacy laws in California so just asking for an address to a particular VIN/HIN is not something they can do.