PDA

View Full Version : A Sad Day for All, Tragic Loss

cal***boat
09-21-2003, 06:51 PM
http://www.powersportsphotography.com/BrowseEvents/RedRock/091903RedRock/cffs0297_std.jpg
My deepest thoughts and prayers go out to Wayne and Jenna on this tragic loss of your two children.
GOD BLESS
[ September 21, 2003, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: cal***boat ]

Mrs. GoFast
09-21-2003, 08:31 PM
Boat Cop;
The following was posted by the papers.
"Authorities suspect alcohol was involved in the accident, but could not confirm this until an autopsy report is released of the deceased driver.
Boating accident kills three on Parker Strip
By Sharon Dunham "
I would like to know if the driver of the other boat involved had to take a blood alcohol test?
And is there any more info that you can tell us?
I herd that the other young man, Josh did not make it, is that true?
Thanks

cal***boat
09-21-2003, 10:02 PM
http://www.powersportsphotography.com/BrowseEvents/RedRock/091903RedRock/cffs0297_std.jpg
In memory of John, May God be with him
[ September 21, 2003, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: cal***boat ]

Moneypitt
09-21-2003, 10:22 PM
Sandy, official release by boatcop on the sandbar forum. Ray

BILLY.B
09-21-2003, 10:26 PM
Wayne I can't even imagine what you must be going thru with such a tragic loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. And lets not forget the other families that have been affected by this, our prayers are with all of you also and God Bless.

HavasuDreamin'
09-22-2003, 07:37 AM
My deepest and most sincere condolences go out to Dos and his family. cry

09-22-2003, 10:29 AM
Mere words cannot begin to express the feelings of sorrow I have for the loss of these young people. May God bless and keep the familys in their darkest hour.

CircleJerk
09-22-2003, 11:03 AM
So Sad to hear of this tragidy! It really puts a dampner on my boating enthusiasm and the rush I experienced this weekend. After our own mishap, for reasons unknown, emotion runs out of control for me and I cant begin to express myself correctly. For me, each race I finish I am left with the feeling of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and risking everything for a very small reward. I sincerely hope something good can come out of such a terrible accident as this. To those family members and friends involved, you will be in our prayers,,,,BIG time. If there is anything else we can do up here, please call. We wish we lived closer to you wonderful people here on this Forum! JeRks family

Schiada76
09-22-2003, 11:40 AM
cry cry cry cry cry

Sangerboy
09-22-2003, 04:24 PM
Wayne and Jenna, I cannot begin to comprehend and understand the shock and grief you are feeling. At this time I'm sure there are no mere words that can help. You and all the families involved are in my thoughts and prayers. Greg

Kimbo
09-22-2003, 07:49 PM
We were at Redrock and experienced the sadness of these families. Our thoughts and prayers are with all the families involved with this terrible accident. All those kids will be in our thoughts forever. We pray for the families to have the strenght of God to help them through this time of sorrow.
Bruce & Kimbo Slingerland

GofastRacer
09-22-2003, 08:37 PM
This is something I will never get out of my mind!!!..
I met the parents "Dossangers" last year at Red Rock and they are great people, this year I met his son John"Dos JR", we were camped together and they have to be the greatest kids I've seen in a long time!. John just turned 21 and his dad gave him the boat for his birthday, it's the exact same type boat that his first boat was, how cool. His daughter was 18 and such a sweetheart along with their friends. The part that hits hard is earlier I took John out for a ride in mine, we did a few hot laps and I aired it out for him, when I looked over to see the look on his face, all I saw was the happiest kid in the world!!..That's going to stick for a long time!!!!...
Prayers and thoughts go out to all involved!..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/12Son2-med.jpg
Warming up for some hot laps!..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/12Me_and_John-med.jpg
[ September 22, 2003, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

BGMAN203
09-22-2003, 09:40 PM
cry I don't think anyone will forget. We always read or hear about things like this, but never think it could happen to one of us (at least I used to think like that). Then this, I know all things happen for a reason....but I am still trying to figure out why it had to be like this.
Art, at least you got some good pics to remember the good times. I know the feeling when you give someone a ride and they are smiling from ear to ear, its a great feeling.

Jet City
09-22-2003, 10:48 PM
Wayne and Jenna, you have my deepest sympathy.
Scott

Snowboat
09-23-2003, 06:36 AM
Wayne and Jenna: Wendy and I enjoyed camping next to you and John. He was so happy with his boat and being with his Dad. He was a great young man. We are so very sorry.

126driver
09-23-2003, 08:05 AM
We found out while we were racing at San Diego. I'm very sorry Dos...
Scott

BUSTI
09-23-2003, 02:14 PM
I am so saddened by this tradgic event. My deepest sympathys to all concerned...may God be with you and yours.