PDA

View Full Version : Absolute= Darn nice guy

Not So Fast
02-01-2007, 09:36 AM
I needed the front motor mounts for tranportation of my 496HO when it sells because we used them on my swap. So I go to Aaron at Absolute and he says no problemo, stops what he is doing and spends about 15 min. looking around the shop and comes up with a pair, asked how much and he said "beer money" COOL. How many times have you went into a shop and couldnt get the time of day with out spending big $$$$$$, and sometimes that is doubtful. Karma, my friends, what goes around comes around. NSF

BajaMike
02-01-2007, 09:40 AM
That's pretty cool.....there's been a lot of stories like that about Aaron, I've never been there but you got to wish him success....:idea:
:D

charlyox
02-01-2007, 09:55 AM
I know where I'm taking my boat for servicing in March.

Not So Fast
02-01-2007, 10:04 AM
I know where I'm taking my boat for servicing in March.
Dont forget that any good shop and even the crappy ones get very busy about then. NSF

shadow
02-01-2007, 10:55 AM
Dont forget that any good shop and even the crappy ones get very busy about then. NSF
I was just in there this AM and by the looks of it they are already getting busy for the season.
Don't forget to congratulate Brian if you go to Absolute,he is going to be a Dad.:)

purrfecttremor
02-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Wow it's already february and I havn't called Arron yet and yes He's a stand up guy.

That Guy
02-01-2007, 11:59 AM
I know there have been detractors on here in regards to Absolute...but Aaron and his team have always gone out of their way to help me out and I wouldn't take my boat anywhere else....:)

voodoomedman
02-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Will be scheduling my service for the next time I'm out. Those guys are great. During the summer they like Red Stripe. I don't know what beer they like during this cold crap.

INSman
02-01-2007, 04:38 PM
What am I to do when I need those motor mounts I left at the shop last year that he obviously found and gave to you ??!!?? :eek: :D

Not So Fast
02-01-2007, 06:03 PM
What am I to do when I need those motor mounts I left at the shop last year that he obviously found and gave to you ??!!?? :eek: :D
Were they black ???? :D NSF

TheCarDudes
02-01-2007, 06:26 PM
I just called there today and set up the service for our boat.

INSman
02-01-2007, 06:56 PM
Were they black ???? :D NSF
They were whatever color you got !!! :)

Ultrafied
02-01-2007, 08:37 PM
I also started a thread on Absolute and Aaron. Just took my boat in for service and was amazed at how careful they were, got my boat done on time, did great work and were extremely nice and funny! This may sound like what it should be anyway, but boy, in my experience, it isn't easy to find a boat shop like this!! :D

sigepmock
02-01-2007, 09:07 PM
I agree those guys are great. Brian helped us find one of those crazy hard to find little problems and didn't complain the whole time. Great shop for sure.
Chris

voodoomedman
02-01-2007, 09:08 PM
I also started a thread on Absolute and Aaron. Just took my boat in for service and was amazed at how careful they were, got my boat done on time, did great work and were extremely nice and funny! This may sound like what it should be anyway, but boy, in my experience, it isn't easy to find a boat shop like this!! :D
So you have to drive like an hour to get to the other side of the lake huh?